Given the daily acts of violence/terrorism being done by incels...

Given the daily acts of violence/terrorism being done by incels, should white males be barred from public spaces for security reasons?

Attached: master race sperg2.jpg (750x994, 484K)

No. The Jews should.

no they should be given hugs.

Jow Forums needs to be gassed

What fag. Why didn’t he try to kill a shitty politian.

>Given the daily acts of violence/terrorism being done by niggers, should niggers be barred from public spaces for security reasons?
Ftfy. HONK HONK

If he had met that colombine chick with internet dating maybe they could have done something better with their lives

>Given the daily acts of violence/terrorism being done by muslism, should shitskins be barred from public spaces for security reasons?
Sage.

>flag

Attached: annoyed.jpg (800x600, 172K)

Practical extremists are hard to come by

A nigger incel murdered a toddler just a few days ago, you racist nazi.

Attached: 989789789789797.png (829x776, 122K)

Both of them going on a rampage together how romantic

Should niggers be barred from public because they commit 50% of the crimes ?

Why the fuck do these retarded always announce they’re gonna shoot people.

What exactly did that man do wrong? You have YouTube channels by niggers threatening extinction of whites in 1000 videos.

Attached: British rape gangs.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

Would you believe me if I told you I was a Muslim?

Sure, whatever.

Attached: observer.jpg (402x604, 49K)

What are they gonna do/ Obviously having sex with them is out of the question because then they wouldn't be incels anymore and the problem would disappear, and problem solving isn't what women are good at.

I suppose we all know what it is like now to live under (((Them))).

Attached: Blood Limes.jpg (720x720, 80K)

I remember reading about this guy. He made a stupid threat online and they put his ass in prison.

If only he had a Korean Princess.

Attached: KPrincess.png (2560x1440, 1.72M)

Jewish slide thread that's been posted dozens, if not hundreds, of times before. OP is NOT interested in your opinions. OP will NOT reply to your posts. OP IS a faggot.

Attached: Some herbs.jpg (900x950, 138K)

>Given the daily acts of violence/terrorism being done by incels, should white males be barred from public spaces for security reasons?
This repeated thread brought to you by Jews.

Attached: merch2.jpg (119x125, 4K)

You're Palastinian, aren't you?

If only there was some other crime you could commit against women that would leave you feeling less horny...
Why the fuck are these incels so goddamned retarded?

give them the hrt

His parents named him Virgin! Fucking kek

Honestly as a former Utahfag who isn't a Mormon, getting laid is harder than anywhere else in the U.S. Especially if you're a typical autist. It's like playing life on nightmare mode.

These incidents make up so little yet are discussed like they're a growing trend.
>sage

we already are.