Disabled people

How to deal with less fortunate people, physically and mentally ones?

Attached: Handless.webm (406x720, 2.6M)

Hot

You don't it's their family's problem.

genocide

Fuck em right in the pussy

Is it wrong for me to have an erection?

It'd be wrong if you didn't

two wongs don't make a right

Kill them.

IMAGINE

This triggers my need to protect. Jesus she is adorable.

Attached: high impact.jpg (400x489, 33K)

Eh.. the foot touching food thing kinda turned it off for me. no no no no no

Attached: 1533339590869.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

aren't your streets being overrun by muslims right now?

If they can support themselves without the state, or get a voucher that someone will take responsibility for them like a family member.. then they are fine by me. Honestly, we have too big of a problem with fully bodied niggers burnign our churches and raping our women to focus that much on this. take care of the niggers with automatic weapons first before you worry about a chink girl with no hands.

Inbred jews support eugenics. I also don't trust proxy users from Israel that want to genocide armless asian qts.

Attached: 1525630893369.png (812x806, 797K)

>Having foot fetish

Attached: 1554432202728.jpg (960x960, 30K)

The same with every other people. Fucking mock them. Just don’t do retarded shit like stick your hand out for greeting or ask, can open this jar real quick.

The limbless boy is cute. I'd definitely be his daddy.

Someone's jealous. Two arms and two legs but you're still a grievous disappointment to your mother. If you knew your father, he'd probably be disappointed in you, too.

Attached: 1506196197390.jpg (640x764, 53K)

I give them (You)s.

Jews burned Notre dame:

Unironically gas them, they're just as much of a waste to taxpayer dollars as shitskins are. They'll never be functional in the outside world.

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

That grill has two limbs too many.

>Not wanting to rub and massage petite pedicured feets

I can only imagine how hard some footfag must be getting over this

>they'll never be functional
>girl in webm is literally more functional in the video than you've ever been in your whole life
If you're so interested in eugenics, start with yourself, failure.

They should of been thrown into a blender after birth. Huge waste or resources.

don't care but retards should be aborted

>If you're so interested in eugenics, start with yourself, failure.
You've never raised a tard, nor ever went near one. They're vile fucking creatures who cause the most destructive freakouts in public. We shouldn't be giving them money to adjust without supervision. Them being alive alone is a crime against humanity.

Based Kiwi speaks the truth, imagine how much infrastructure and healthcare we could create without retards or shitskins.

Attached: finnish senpai.jpg (184x184, 14K)

people with physical disabilities are fine
but mental disabilities are bad

My girlfriend's main job is wiping the asses of 45 year old men, 6 ft & 300 lbs with the mind of a 6 yr old. I'm told she's got some of the best ass wiping skills out of anybody.

>Yet here I am wiping my own ass.

Dealing with cripples is easy, dealing with retards is hard. For cripples, just ignore the glaring disability. For retards, just avoid them entirely.

It seems like they are making the best of their lives even with their disability.
All they really need from society is to feel accepted.

Attached: 44.png (802x1430, 2.38M)

than includes you einstein xD lololol

That's so cool.

You're really lucky I'm not there cause if we were face to face I'd knock your lights out. Racist scumbag.

Attached: 1507949022821.jpg (498x614, 32K)

I'm disabled with PTSD from being on fire. Woke up to my house on fire randomly, ran through the flames in my underwear, had a couple aneurysms and infections in the hospital, and I can't really walk thanks to really extensive nerve damage in my right leg.
Should the gubbment give me my gibs, or should I be euthanized? I'm okay with both.

Attached: nate power stance.jpg (654x793, 146K)

schizophrenic here

t4'ing the vast majority of us would just be putting us out of our misery if i'm going to be totally honest with you

You deserve a lifetime supply of fentanyl.

Gibs and the ADA so that you can work if you want.
I have no problem at all making accomodations for cripples and gimps.
This is part of what makes Western nations superior to others.
If they get too uppity they are also easy to beat up.
Except for Downies they have the strength of ten men so they should maybe be kept in restraints.

Attached: 1536534207903.jpg (550x604, 88K)

Honestly they should receive best possible health care and basic food and shelter.

This also our m
Health system to be better able to deal with military wounded and those productive civvies that suffer injury later in life.. and with better food/shelter

If it's genetic, kill at birth.
If it's due to accidents, help the physicals and kill the mentals.

Attached: 1542335173557.jpg (320x185, 16K)

>using your feet
>not going full cyborg
Is mentally disabled too?

She*

>physically

Prosthetics.

>mentally

Haloperidol. If doesn't help, then gas.

pretty wholesome but imagine drinking scorching hot coffee like that. She must have some crazy straws lying around

Chinese generally aren't addicted to coffee.

Unironiclly like the Spartans.

They should be supported fully to contribute to society, even in a part time employment or volunteer capacity.

Having a disability, mental or phyiscal, is not a free pass for living on the breadline with benefits and no self esteem. It's recommended by the National Care Standards that in order to properly support a person with a disability they should offered 6 principles - dignity, safety, privacy, choice, the means to realise potential, and the encouragement to live a diverse life. If these 6 principles are delivered by healthcare professionals as well as employers, the person's life has the potential to be just as worthwhile as anyone else's. A disability is not a death sentence, and it's not an excuse to half ass your life. In fact, that's a fast track to depression and early death.

pump

/thread
Way more suffering in the long run by keeping them around

We should include them in most daiy things. It's pretty rare to see one here, but they're mostly nice. The evil ones should be exterminated. We had a huge 2m tall 17 year old retarded kid (he was 5 mentally) that tried to rape a 14 year old. He's 38 now, and he has had 2 people watching him his whole life. When it comes to such retards, they should just end their lives. They're just evil.