Find yourself a lady that you you like as much right after you nut as you do right before

find yourself a lady that you you like as much right after you nut as you do right before

Attached: 1532628783498.jpg (1394x2100, 773K)

Don’t tell me what to do.

Why do I need to like her after I’ve gotten my nut? Am I going for round two haha

Attached: 1560416289067.jpg (1139x1500, 788K)

Well, maybe but Jodie Foster is getting quite old now and a lesbian

What if i find a lady that nuts as much as i do?

Post Nut Syndrome is real

>find yourself a lady that you you like as much right after you nut as you do right before
I've found her, she's a great slut to fuck. I don't like her at all, but to fuck her pussy and ass.
TL;DR
You're a complete retard that needs to fuck more.

Pretty much impossible.

Attached: 1510554820366.jpg (1214x725, 208K)

Attached: D9B59070-474F-48EF-A6C5-C0BB331ECD7E.jpg (438x600, 29K)

>fucks ass
>think his opinion matters

dude might aswell turn gay you fucking faggot

Imagine unironically being a degenerate

got it op
my gf got a coil so i can nut in her as much as i want
>she begs me to cum in her as she tells me she loves me
>she cums super hard
>i cum into her delicious vagina, feeling my tip press against her cervix with every spasm
>i pull out and watch my semen flow out of her tight little hole
>i kiss her passionately and press the heel of my hand onto the root of her clitoris (on the bone)
>within a minute she's having a second bonus orgasm
>as i touch her i feel her wetness and my cum flowing out of her
>as she spasms we kiss intensely, and she pushes her tongue into every corner of my mouth
>"oh god i love you so much, that felt so good!" she breathes into your ear
>you let your dick cool down, knowing that round 2 is less than half an hour away

Attached: 2.png (399x599, 153K)

yo faggot

tell me more about coil? i need to get this one girl on it, i can fuck her raw and everything, cum on her, but can't cum inside her without a condom and she dont want pills

pls explain to me

Based advice

Love when I finish inside my girl while she is on top and then she just lays there with me inside of her for a half hour, while she kisses my neck and cuddles. Feels so good

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

But a 6/10 on tinder will fuck me the night we meet no matter if her profile says “no hook ups” lmao

its called an IUD search it up

>find yourself a lady
ftfy

But I hate them when I fuck???

I did, but she's a frigid and can't make her cum without foreplay.
When i nut i even feel energized.

The bipolar and terminally ill girl... The incel's one chance at touching decent boob

I mean if you think about life. Sex is probably a small portion of a relationship. So I myself focus on everything else, like having a best friend that I wouldn't mind fucking. I have been with some women that I thought was banging but had nothing in common beside fucking.

it's like a reverse unopened wine bottle.