Why are people shilling for Sargon recently? He hates nationalism and is a liberalist

Why are people shilling for Sargon recently? He hates nationalism and is a liberalist.

Attached: SARGON.jpg (349x340, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fr33domF0x/status/1118866220911079425
youtube.com/watch?v=sgsXj3v3b7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s a free speech absolutist. Nationalism needs that at the very fucking least if it is going to rear it’s head out of the gaping asshole we call society.

>He’s a free speech absolutist.
only when the speech falls left of centre

>Absolutist
>Deplatforms the Ralph Retort for live chat speech

It was pretty funny when he was asked about the time he tweeted "I wouldn't even rape you" at a British MP and he was asked if he stood by that, and he answered "100% deal with it". Earned a lot of respect from me for that.

He has rubbed shoulders with us so often he is sort of becoming one of us. Even Sargoy is ten times more based than literally any current member of Parliament on cuck island.

>He’s a free speech absolutist
what did he do?

He is shitposting himself into MEP
twitter.com/Fr33domF0x/status/1118866220911079425

Check Danks face as Sargon speaks

>Nationalism needs that at the very fucking least if it is going to rear it’s head out of the gaping asshole we call society.
>Sargon singlehandedly causes UKIP to go from 20% of the vote to 6% in a short matter of time

where does he try to abolish free speech?

absolutist not abolitionist you doorknob

>completely unrelated to Farrage starting the Brexit party

>absolutist
not abolisher, user you need to go sleep

Attached: 1552354948668.jpg (573x767, 79K)

>tfw Prime Minister Benjamin starts his acceptance speech with "All I wanted to do is play video games"

Attached: 1499554382368.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

You do realize Sargon caused UKIP to become such a small fraction of the vote that they're now unimportant, right? Meanwhile identitarian groups like NRM are slowly gaining steam in their respective countries. Most people don't give a shit about "muh free speech" they care about good policies and how they will be affected long term. Right wingers sound like fucking dorks when they constantly talk about it. You don't see the left doing it. Farage may not be well liked on here, but he knows what he's doing. He's been in politics for decades, meanwhile the only experience Sargon has had is talking about "le ess jay dubyas"

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (886x716, 135K)

Check polls before Sargon PJW Dank and other joined UKIP was at 4%, when Farage started his party they where at 14%

I like Farrage it's just disingenuous to say UKIP shrinking has nothing to do with the Brexit party

>Sargon singlehandedly causes UKIP to go from 20% of the vote to 6% in a short matter of time
you are overestimating your youtube celebrities a bit faggot

He is a british nationalist man, I think you mean hes not an ethnonat
hell ya that shit was epic, a true rags to riches gamer to chad tale

only when Anita isn't calling him a garbage human

Kek if this is actually true. Source?

They asked him to reconsider raping her? Damn she must be dry as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sgsXj3v3b7w

apparently a journalist brought up his rape jokes from years back, he had a press conference to explain everything, then doubled down, got worked up and tripled down

I'm glad he did it. This wannabe gatekeeper deserves all the shit for what he did to kekistan and GG

Attached: D4d8pPcWAAAjZ81.jpg large.jpg (640x501, 39K)

>rape joke
>"I wouldn't even rape you"
Doin a reel big thunk thar fren.

I laughed alone with Mr Metokur when he decided to get involved in real life politics.

Now that I see he might achieve something my respect for him has gone up ten fold.

Attached: Euphoric.jpg (462x513, 53K)

>Now that I see he might achieve something
for real? bullshit, prove this

Is he running against an actual tard or something? Normies won't get his jokes and will think hes mean and not vote for him

>This wannabe gatekeeper
What does he pretend to gatekeep?