So apparantly, I'm the only person on the planet that hasn't misinterpreted a scene in a fictional series...

So apparantly, I'm the only person on the planet that hasn't misinterpreted a scene in a fictional series, and it's driving me crazy. No matter how hard I try to convince people, they still go about spouting incorrect interpretations and not considering all there is to consider. I've been to so many different places on the internet over the years, and not once have I ever seen somebody other than me get it right. It's infuriating, and I legit worry if maybe I'm just insane and seeing things nobody else does. What the fuck should I do to stop caring so much? I want to just give up trying to convince people and not care how wrong they are, but I can't. I legit don't know what to do.

And don't ask me what scene it series I'm talking about, because I really don't want to get into yet another argument about it.

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

Get a life.

What series? GoT?

.....are you the Reregirl?

If you watch "a fictional series" you are a faggot. If you take the time to talk about it, I don't even know how gay that makes you. Very fucking gay at least

Is this post satire?

I wish it was.

Just tell us the scene, or else this thread is a huge waste of time

You don't fucking need to know the scene.

REREEEE BOY!

RE RE BOYYYY!!!

Try to contact the author/director and unearth the truth

Yeah we do. We can’t help your crazy ass get over your ridiculous obsession, so we might as well know what it is so we can laugh at it too :)

Just please at least try to help me.

We can’t help, go seek therapy. Dot even bother replying to this thread. If you do, it’s just more confirmation that you have no self control and can’t stop yourself from caring about meaningless bullshit

I'm already in therapy, it isn't helping

Yeah obviously, since you actually replied. Learn to let this go, and stop giving me (You)s

What series?

I just said it doesn't matter.

We won’t help unless you tell us. I think that’s a fair trade.

It's Dragon Ball Z. OP is obsessed with a guy called "Rereboy" who used to post on weeb forums with autistic theories about DBZ and also Harry Potter. OP has been making threads repeatedly about this since early 2018 and never takes any advice or progresses in any way.

What a fucking useless thread, especially if you wont tell us. If that's the case there is literally no reason to give a shit unless you want us to circlejerk with you about how impossible it is to convince people. Nothing more obnoxious than someone whining about something but not allowing others to understand why, while also failing to give any of us a reason to even participate in a discussion with you when we don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Instead of being an insufferable cunt, either just don't post, or ignore everyone trying to argue with you while discussing with others.

Attached: 1521753280045.jpg (600x900, 60K)

The author is dead

Is this the same guy who used to post about being unhealthily obsessed with a particular user of a particular forum on the internet somewhere?

I took advice, it just didn't work.

What advice did you take?

Therapy and trying to ignore it.