Is eating pussy beta?

Is eating pussy beta?

I do it all the time. I don't want my women to think I'm a wuss.

Attached: 289px-Wiki-cunnilingus[1].png (289x217, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLp9vKnb8c0
frame-store.com/collections/pants-jeans-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only blacks think so. If you ever eat out a black girl she might think you are beta or if you eat out a girl that has been with black guys she might think so but otherwise, no.

real man (read: black MEN with huge dicks as opposed to whimen "bois" with tiny wieners) don't need to eat pussy since they big cocks are enough to satisfy any woman.

If you eat pussy it means you can't satisfy a woman with your dick.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=VLp9vKnb8c0

Is danny brown a beta?

finally some truth on this website.

Honest and unfiltered

It's gay. It's a little baby penis down there. Super gay and pedo. You should be arrested and executed for fagotry

Lmao black guys eat pussy a lot. They are obsessed with it.. I know because I'm black

>since they big cocks are enough to satisfy any woman.
Except that a good majority of women aren's vaginal orgasmers. Cry harder faggot, only real men know how to stimulate the bean so that they deserve vaginal intercourse.

Truly the most virgin post ever written. If what you're doing makes you feel like a beta, then that's what you are.

Eating pussy is fun for me too, if you don't like eating out... don't.

To my understanding you absolutely have to know how to eat box because our dicks can't do shit for girls anymore

If you need to make a woman cum and you can't do it with your dick, do it with your hand. Eating pussy is for fags.

Ideally we should be able to make our females partners cum with our dicks only. But that's not the truth because every women it's different, and it's unfair to expect a 100% erect dick penetrating, without cuming,long enough for her to cum.

Foreplay is very important in this sense, if you care about the female you should eat her pussy, i guess the beta aspect is that one, doing it just for her/caring about her pleasuring, but in current year you gotta make her cum or she will leave you for a dude who will.

I fucking love eating pussy and I don’t give a fuck

Only if they're not a thot.

Having sex with women is beta. Take a dick up your ass in order to be a real man.

But in all honesty is correct.

Attached: 1549851493252.jpg (1024x684, 206K)

Most women love getting their pussy eaten. Most of the ones that I've talked to that disliked it were too embarrassed to enjoy it. No woman I've ever talked to has said anything about looking down on a guy for doing it.
Don't worry about what other dudes think. It's none of their business anyway.

It's not something that should be done often, senpai. Use it as a form of positive reinforcement; for example, if she sucks your cock for at least 30+ minutes then give her a few licks.

My grillfriend worked a good job and supported me while I completed my accounting degree so I'd thank her when she got home with a back rub and once or twice a week, I'd give her a few minutes of oral.

But to spoil them with it?

That's just fucking queer.

Attached: 1561298186615.gif (245x194, 846K)

>eating pussy
if you act like a dog women will treat you like one.

Danny is a freak, anything he does is not representative of what an alpha or any sane person does.

It's okay to do occasionally.

I'm female and I disagree, it's like saying a blow job is beta or whatever

Make the girl lay on her back, with her head hanging over the side of a bed or preferably an ottoman footrest and hold yourself up over her and depending on the relationship, have her give you the classic handy while blowy and you can lean down and hit it from the front, you really smell the pussy this way and even her tits on your thighs.... yeah 69 is great

some real yin and yang shit there

Fuck off kike

based sloot laying truth on all the incels

>imagine not making your girl come with your fingers, tongue and cock every time you have sex... you guys need better girlfriends

If you need anything more than your cock to satisfy a woman, you're getting cucked. Men with huge cocks can make a women came within minutes, so needing anything else is just proofing to your foid that she needs to leave you for a man with better jeans ASAP.

>with better jeans
Fuck, where do I get those?

Funny funny but its true. Foids will always leave you for a man with a bigger cock. That's why you have to get custom denim to show off your package.

frame-store.com/collections/pants-jeans-men

I've had sex with a lot of women. So I like to post in threads like these like i know stuff.

Most women just see it as an appetizer for sex. And many don't care at all. Some women don't even really like getting it. I think the bulk of women want some kissing, some passion, then penis in vagina. It's the intercourse they are really after.

So sure it's good to know how to do it and be able. But most women I've dated didn't really care about it.

It is degrading, which is equivalent to beta.

Attached: bd0716b.png (1080x472, 481K)

South of the border where the tuna fish play...

Attached: 1403686966875.jpg (295x295, 13K)

Only bitter virgins think so.

>Literal meme knowledge
If you can satisfy your woman with your dick, you are being lied to and are likely being cheated on because believe it or not women like actual orgasms

I'm willing to bet you suck at eating pussy

>t. virgin
You're probably being cheated on because your gf misses the feeling of an actual orgasm

My dick is quite literally 9 inches and I eat my gfs pussy for fun

boom.