ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: D55IQ2m.png (1360x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

femanons are black guys really bigger?

Not necessarily

Is it a bad idea to start texting a girl I know I won't date or anything ? I find her attractive and I know she likes me, but I won't date her for personal reasons. However I need to get experience with women cause right now I'm pretty much at 0, and it would be very easy to talk to this girl since she likes me already. Kinda feels like I'd be using her and playing with her feelings tho ? Idk

not every one but on average?

Why not just be upfront that you do not want to date but would like to be friends.

That sounds smart. But that's the thing, I don't have any female friends, and few male friends anyway. I made a female friend a while ago and she ended up falling for me, and this time I know for a fact that she's interested in me so it's done from the start. I would absolutely like to be friends with her cause I need female friends but idk how to do that, or how to avoid escalating it into dating.

By being upfront that you do not want to date but would like to be friends. Use your words to communicate your thoughts.

No

Posted in last thread but would like to hear more:
Me and this guy lost our virginity to each other. We have been continuing having sex but I want to do more. Like I'll get on top but his dick will slip out a lot and it becomes a hassle so he just flips me over and takes over. Then in the morning he's tired and sore. I don't want to over work him. Is there more I can do position wise? I want to help out. Also with sex is there any pointers any males can through my way?

talk to him about it.

What's stopping you from dating, if you don't mind me asking. I'm in a similar situation and I'm not really sure what to do.

Femanon
How can i find out if the girls is into me?

I ask this girl out to hang out, instead of saying date, did I already screw up ? She said yes to hanging out.

Attached: ryo.jpg (219x140, 9K)

Well she's really my type physically, but I'm muslim and while she technically is too, she dropped religion and started drinking. There's other things, like she's not really smart and generally doesn't have her shit together. She's really nice and sweet as a person but she's not what I'm looking for.

I can see why that's a bit of a dilemma for you. I think it would be smart to just be direct and tell her you're only interested in friendship as of now. She might also need some time to be ready for a relationship, as she's probably going through stuff which resulted in her drinking.
I've got feelings for someone but I'm hesitant because I'm leaving for school soon. It's tough cause we both really like eachother but not sure if I can do anything serious.

Either I guess if you can offer insight to your brainlet friend.
Why is it that anytime I'm not interested in a grill she really likes me, but when I am, she just isn't attracted?
It's not just the Duffs either, on occasion a real stunner will say or do something that puts me off for good, and then something happens where they seem interested the more I try to just be platonic

Yeah I think I'll just talk to her and see where it goes. I guess I'm kinda confused about what I want. A relationship sounds really nice right now, but I know I'll regret wasting my first time on someone I don't really love and can't see a future with.
>she's probably going through stuff which resulted in her drinking.
Oh no it's nothing like that, it's just that it's hard to keep your faith when most people around you are atheists. It's pretty frequent to see people my age lose their faith, particularily if their parents aren't too strong on religion. Kinda sad, but whatever.

>I've got feelings for someone but I'm hesitant because I'm leaving for school soon
Are you leaving far away ? If yes, it's probably better to move on. Long distance rarely works and it's just gonna hurt both of you. You'll find someone else, don't worry.

Why do women feel so entitled to relationships?

I've had girls literally call and scream at me after spending a night together because i don't want to talk to them after.

Me and my best friend are into the same girl. What do we do. I’m gonna talk to him about it tomorrow.

This girl I worked with that I had a crush on ended up leaving for another job close by. I heard from her friends–and thought I knew through intuition–that she had a crush on me.

She ended up messaging me through Facebook messenger asking how I was and what I was up to. She seemed extremely eager based on all the emojis and exclamation points.

However, before the conversation has had a chance to take off (maybe after a couple messages have been exchanged) I stop hearing from her. It's nearly been 3 days. She hasn't left me on read, it looks like she hasn't viewed the messages. However, I do see that she has been online a lot since, just hasn't read my message yet.

Does this mean she probably isn't in to me? Her friend seems reliable, and I did have a strong feeling she liked me. I remember hearing the advice: If a girl doesn't respond to you that quick, then she's probably not into you i.e. imagine a girl getting a text from someone like Bradley Cooper, she would respond fast. I don't know if that's some redpill bull or something. I'm not looking to meet lots of girls and hook up or anything. I'm interested in finding something at least semi serious.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (1296x864, 267K)

Two options:
-Fight to the death
-Let her decide

The first one sounds fun, livestream it here if you choose it.

1. He would win he has 40 lbs on me.
2. How would this even work.

Honestly he’s more important to me than her by a significant degree so part of me says to just drop her entirely. But then again ofc the girl I’ve known for a month has nothing on my friend of 3 years. And hell maybe this could be my future wife and I can’t miss out on that because I was worried about hurting my friends feelings.

Ask her to pick one.

They really do. I'm a virgin, but the only relationship I had, the girl started crying because I wouldn't tell her my real name and I didn't want to take pics together.

>the only relationship I had, the girl started crying because I wouldn't tell her my real name
Are you some kind of James Bond larper?
How did that happen?

Anons and femanons:

My gf of nearly 3 years broke up with me about 4 months ago. It went fairly smooth despite me not wanting it to happen, and we met up again a month later to talk. Her reasons were total bullshit that contradicted most of the relationship and sounded like she got them off a "here's why you should break up with your bf NOW" pinterest list, but regardless she was adamant about being single. Yet we've gone to the movies, met for lunch, and otherwise remained friendly since, although I'm the one initiating all conversation once every 3-4 weeks. She's definitely not dating anyone. Just before and since the breakup I've had to travel out of town for 4-10 days every 3 weeks to deal with a family situation- this isn't why she decided to end us, but it's why I did what I need the advice on.

The week after breaking up I bought 3 small things for what would have been our 3rd anniversary. I figured she'd reconsider as she was going through some stuff out of her control and this was the one thing she could do anything about. Since I've been traveling a lot I didn't want to get caught with nothing. The anniversary passed and it's too late to return the items, so should I meet her for lunch or dinner and give them to her afterward? Or would it be better to arrange for her sister to give them as a "saw these while running errands and thought you'd like them" thing so at least I get rid of them and she gets them? I was close enough with her family where this wouldn't be an awkward option.

I'm living my life and continuing on without her, picking up new hobbies and interests, learning new skills, etc, but I'm missing her more each day. The encouragement, the input on ideas, the bad jokes/puns, the hugs, and all the little things I didn't notice until they were gone are getting to me. Obviously I'm not fully over her and would like to get back together, but at the same time if she's really done I don't want to come across as desperate. What should I do?

2 years later here
Basically ur fucked lel
I moved away and went for forgetting her. Works pretty good. Also whenever I'm with someone I really like these days losing her doesn't seem too bad. Basically when the next girl comes along who you are really into, you will get over her.

How do I make a move?
We already know each other and get along really well. It would feel weired to ask her out I'd think. We went to the beach together two weeks ago and yesterday while I was at her place she invited me in and we talked for an hour or so.
So should I still ask her out if we already spend time together alone from time to time or should I rather look to somehow make a move there?

Just rape her.

That's all women deserve.

kys yoursel incel

Girls, if I personally said to you "consent is only a social construct" while staring at you in the eyes, what would be your initial reaction?

turn 360 and walk away

You mean 180 degrees, retard

How hard is it to maintain a relationship if you still live with your parents?

Newfag

If you're trying to fuck it'll be difficult unless you always go to their place. Otherwise it's not hard at all.

This is for both genders:

I'm trying to move into an abundance mindset. But I'm a 23 year old male in the outer suburbs of Philadelphia and I have no actual friends to hang out with, nothing and I dont know where to go to meet them. Whenever I go out I see existing friend groups but have no inkling as how to permeate into them. What events or activities should I look towards for friendship?

Attached: 1560290648923.png (347x306, 223K)

newfag spotted

Do people actually learn/change while in relationship?
I'm dating this guy and everyting is great until we have some communication problem - we discussed about it already and he told me he only has experience of pretty much abusive relationships. He told me he'd try to be honest, open and straightforward with me and he's really happy he can.
But it constantly happens all over again that he gets passive-aggresive and difficult to talk with. I wish I could just stop to calling him down for this shit

Both options are okay - just go for the one that makes it more comfortable for you

Have any og the women here tried to do this to a guy they like?

Attached: 1799653_1542523785999907_1690544347_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Surprise motor boating you‘ve not been sexual before? Hell no! Wtf

Are you retarded

I have the tendency to attract women smarter and/or better educated than I am. Can this work in the long term?

That‘s why people say good long term relationships require a lot of work.
People are flawed, they have hang ups. You will not find a single person on this planet that is 100% mentally sane. So in a relationship, the goal is to help each other work on the areas that are flawed. Chances are that it‘s not easy for him to communicate honestly and openly because deep down he thinks that if he really showed you who he is, no masks or filtering what he shows you, you‘d be repulsed or at least not able to love him anymore. He might or might not be aware of this. Him thinking this doesn‘t mean that he actually is a monster, leading you on. It means that at some point in his childhood, he came to the conclusion that the way he is is not ok and to be hidden. Blame his parents, and their parents and all the parents before.
Blaming and knowing why he does what he does won‘t change shit though.
It might help you being patient with him and trust in his will to connect and communicate with you.
What you CAN do is this:
Make him KNOW with your actions and words that your intention is not to change him. You don‘t need him to be different than he actually is. That what you want is just him, raw and unfiltered. Help him tune back in during a conflict on what‘s going on inside him. Maybe point out when he‘s playing an act or saying what he thinks you want to hear instead of the truth. Don‘t accuse him of being insincere. This isn‘t about being honest or not. This is about him realizing that he‘s good enough without having to be something he is not and you loving him, even if he stops keeping up the seamless facade. Be very cautious about doing things like posing ultimatums and so on. As soon as there is pressure or he thinks you have a hidden agenda, he‘ll clam up again. Your intention should be to make your relationship a safe haven to connect and let down your guard without fearing rejection. If that‘s not your goal, don‘t even bother.

Attached: E222CF7C-0728-44AE-BC83-1D81F087B001.jpg (620x280, 28K)

Better educated might not be an issue. Smarter is. If you two operate on different levels, shit‘s going to get rough down the line.

My ex did that to me once. I absolutely loved it but she never did it again for the whole 3 years we dated.

So I went to a party with my girlfriend, and she pretty much ignored me until the drinks started going, where she drunkenly said that she was leaving me (several times) for one of our friends who played along. Now both girls said they were joking, but my gf can't seem to understand why I had been upset while I was drunk. How do should I talk to her about this?

It seems like she doesn't like to be affectionate outside of situations where she can practically jump me, but then this happens and it's got me all self conscious.

I mean, I'm not stupid

This is wonderful advice

Then what are you getting at? We can‘t know your or the girls you attract‘s iq.
How does the intelligence gap manifest itself? How do you know they are smarter than you?

Men date women less smarter than them all the time without making a big deal out of it

Why can't women do the same?

I'm saying I think I could hold my own.
I find myself drawing the ire of women with graduate degrees in things that interest me more often than other types. When I talk to them, it becomes readily apparent they just flat out know more than I do

Yeah that's pretty much what I aim to do with him and when we talk openly and "safely" we agree on all this and we manage to listen and understand each other. But then his fucking behaviour hurts me and he acts clueless about everything I want to punch him right in the face

There‘s a difference between being with someone and being in a relationship. You can have sex, live together, get married, have kids, adopt a puppy, build a house, and so on with someone on a different intelligence level. You can‘t feel emotional intimacy or like you have a vis a vis that actually helps you advance in life and is able to be your support with them though. Ofc there might be glimpses of that, but it is never going to be the same as with someone that has comparable mental ability.

>You can‘t feel emotional intimacy or like you have a vis a vis that actually helps you advance in life and is able to be your support with them though.

You don't think men care about either of those two things?

I‘m actually in almost the exact same situation as you. I‘m aware how fucking frustrating this is.
There‘s no other way around this than to keep at it. I mean, you are the only one who can say where your boundaries are or when he‘s just not trying at all. You say how much you can take. You‘re not obligated to be his therapist. If his progress is a mere crawl and you feel like he might not even be ready to work on this, it might be time to reconsider your priorities. Can you stomach this? Are you able and willing to invest that energy into your relationship? This is going to sound harsh, but: is he at a level where he could catch up to a point where his inability to be authentic isn‘t a threat to your relationship anymore in a reasonable time frame? I mean, there‘s no use in dragging this out if he‘s at a point where it‘ll take him the best of the next 20 years to even be able to not shatter your trust every other day. Nobody can withstand that for very long. It‘s on you to assess how long you‘d be able to hold out and wait for him to work on this with no noticeable progress. Maybe the progress is just so gradually you don‘t see it? Have you compared his ability to be true to himself around you with how it was when you two first met? Maybe you‘d be surprised at how much he already came around.
Maybe you two both inhibit each other‘s advancement? Have you figured out the areas where you need to work on yourself yet?

Ofc they do... i never implied that. Or at least not intentionally. I might have since your statement was that men do the marrying down in terms of intelligence more often.

I think it‘s less weird from a social point of view if men do it and that‘s why it‘s more common. If it was the other way around, it would conflict with the whole provider narrative that still holds true in relationships that operate on this level.

I guess many people don‘t realize just how many different forms of relationships exist. To them it‘s wither being single of being in a relationship. And whilst that is surely a noticeable difference in one‘s life, the gap between being with someone and actually being in a relationship with someone might be almost as big. And it seems like people look at it as if it‘s the same thing. It‘s like the difference between buying a used car to get from a to b and restoring the car of your dreams from the ground up and tending to it as if it‘s your baby, feeling proud as fuck for what you made out of it and spending every waking hour on advancing and preserving it. One is basically mere convenience, the other is a passion.

Is it true that women are too stupid to comprehend love?

I feel like you are blowing his behavior completely out of proportions

But given hos sensitive she are to this kind of behavior, she should probably cut her losses and leave him

Yes user
God I'm so dumb I forget to breathe sometimes

Is lightly poking a girl during friendly banter a good way of breaking the touch barrier and showing interest, or is it just rude/creepy?

>Guy friend introduces me to girl he knows
>Me and her become quick friends
>Talking and hanging out every day
>Eventually we go out on a date
>Literally everything is going perfectly
>She ends up coming back to my place for a movie
>End up sleeping together
>The friend who introduces us finds out
>No fucking idea how but he does
>He's insanely upset at me
>He calls me sobbing and screaming
>Turns out he loves her
>And wanted me to approve of her because I'm his best friend
>So he introduced us because he wanted me to like her before they started dating

I had fucking idea, not even in the slightest, so it turns out she's not interested in him at all, but she's interested in me

Would it make me a bad friend to date/sleep with her?

Attached: 1518681838144.gif (480x480, 467K)

You're not a girl

I am a girl I'm just responding to a dumb question with a dumb answer.

Ofc you feel that way. Because it‘s easy to think that relationships should just be easy or you are dating the wrong person.

We don‘t know what he‘s not being honest about, so we don‘t know how severely his inauthenticity affect this femanon. That‘s why i said she‘s the only one who‘s able to say if this is something she can cope with or not.
Ofc it might seem like a minor inconvenience if he doesn‘t tell her that he feels like they are drifting apart and instead plays vidya for hours and ignores her compared to her catching him fucking her best friend. That doesn‘t mean it‘s something she just has to live with. As relationships evolve, the issues become more subtle and fine tuned. Doesn‘t mean they are less important or don‘t pose as big of a treat to the stability of the couple. It‘s like if you move from an apartment who‘s toilette was broken into a house with a leaky roof. Ofc it‘s better than not being able to flush your shit, but you still need to fix it. Telling that person to suck it up because at least their toilette works is ignorant af.

No, not if you really have feelings for her.
This is 100% on your friend for not communicating properly

Is it true that men are too stupid to comprehend sarcasm?

Women:

In the last thread, there was some discussion of someone's problem, and one of the conclusions was that guys don't like raising other men's children. Which, as a guy, I can't say I disagree.

Is it the same for women? Would you be okay with raising another woman's child?

I agree, it's completely his fault for not telling me, he showed NO, COMPLETELY ZERO INTEREST in her at all, I had no fucking idea he had feelings for her even in the slightest, otherwise I would of never done it

But here's the shitty thing, he's like stalking me now, he's texting me nonstop asking where I am and who I'm with, he's randomly stopping by at my house at least THREE times a fucking day to see if she's here.

That's some very specific assumptions you are making and speculating about

Is this what happened in your relationship?

I'd be aight with it if we got a child of our own. Dating a guy with a child is not something I'd do at my current age anyway, and the circumstances of how he ended up as a single father would come into play as well.

>one of the conclusions was that guys don't like raising other men's children.

''Raising another man's maked you a cuck'' is and infamous Jow Forums and Jow Forums meme. Take the anons answer with a grand of salt

You don't seem to have very high thoughts about single fathers

Iirc, there was a study that suggested that women have even bigger issues with this.
I‘ve never been in that situation, and i guess it‘s also rather uncommon, since in most cases where there‘s kids involved and couples split up, the kids stay with the mom and only go to dad for visits. So even if you‘d date a guy with a kid, it would probably just mean he has them over every second weekend or so. And that‘s not the same as raising a kid that isn‘t your own.
Honestly, i think i‘d have hard time doing that, yes. Mainly because it would mean that there would be another person (that isn’t the guy i’d date) involved in making decisions on the upbringing of a kid that i then would have to deal with. For example if she raised her kid to be some scared wimpy shit till now and then i‘d have to put up with that on a day to day basis, that‘d be very annoying. Maybe the kid would grow on me with time, maybe it would depend on how heavily the bio mom is still involved and on whether or not we‘d have more biological kids between the two of us and thus grow into a real family. It would also depend on if i felt that guy was worth putting in the effort. If he was, his ex wasn‘t a total cunt and the kid was somewhat ok, i think i‘d do it.

Not having high toughts about single parents goes both ways

This

Real men raise other men's children and if you think otherwise you've been indotrinated by nazis.

So you can‘t even tell the difference between assumptions and examples? Very neat user.

>Raising another man's maked you a cuck
Maybe most people aren't as outspoken on it, but most guys would prefer not to

>Raising another man's maked you a cuck
It's hyperbole with a kernel of truth. You're not literally a cuckold but most guys will think very carefully before raising another man's children.

Women, how do these facts make you feel?

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child [b]
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

grab her pussy

Actually I have more empathy for single fathers than single mothers, because my best friend from childhood had her parents divorce and all three kids ended up with the dad and he was an amazing person, I'm not sure what the ex-wife did but she seemed like such a bum compared to him.
I just don't want to have children just yet, mine or anyone else's.

how the everliving fuck did they find men willing to take this test? was it a case of if we all get damned no one gets damned?

Attached: 1472315617073.png (405x450, 11K)

>meme

Attached: 1531343485689.png (493x402, 8K)

deviants excited at the thought of some fresh young postgrad measuring their cocks

In the last thread it was from my problem the debate started and when I left the thread most people said my daughter would be a daily reminder I had sex with someone else so I should give up on my ex bf or any other man in the future. It was unanimous

handy excuse

It depends on the people involved. Sure, circumstances on how one becames a single parent matter, but their personality and character go higher on my priority list desu.
As I am engaged to a guy with 2 children from a previous marriage, I can say I don't care. He is a great man overall and the little add-ons are old enough to be cute (I hate creatures under ~5 y.o). His ex wife fucked off for good so everything is pretty cozy and drama free from this side too.

>4-10

Yeah that‘s not cool.

I honestly take studies like that with a grain of salt. Mainly because the cut off for „children“ is usually ridiculously high, meaning they‘d still consider girls in puberty kids. And that‘s simply not true. Girls hit puberty at age 11 on average and i don‘t really see anything wrong with men feeling aroused by a girl in puberty. It‘s basic biology. Doesn‘t mean i‘d be ok with someone acting on that!

There‘s also studies who show female sexual response to scenes that imply sex. And unsurprisingly, a human body reacts to implied sexual context very rapidly and sensitively. My personal take on this is that humans in general just react to sexual implications as their default mode, then further narrow down. Which would mean that those men might have just had penile reactions because the first thing they assessed in a pic was „this is a female“. Then the next one might have been „this female is fertile“ or „this female is not fertile yet“, of which the outcome might have had an impact on wether or not the arousal stayed or calmed down. I haven‘t read all the studies you linked, so maybe they have factored that in. Sounds more as if they just tested if there was any reaction at all.
All in all, i‘d not judge a man for being aroused by girls. However, i‘d judge the hell out of him for acting on that arousal.

Cucks can be ok husbands and fathers so don't worry, but they'll be cucks.

oh come on it wasn't that bad. We just said he'd never want anything to do with you because of your daughter and that you're a hoe. You'll find some beta cuck so don't get depressed.

>men thinking with their dicks
Geee, colour me surprised.

Your level of dedication and consistency makes me fear you're actually telling the truth

at least you're not that one user with the story where he was dating this terrific single mother then found out her son was half black, ghosted her, then the mother ended up killing her son because so many guys had rejected her because of that, not sure if she killed herself though

single mothers who stay single can be pretty good, I know that personally, my mom went through hell to ensure her kids got a good education, didn't starve, somehow got herself an education and ok career at the same time, and for all her flaws she was a terrific parent, and she once told me she swore off men as she vowed to just focus on raising her kids herself

if you can show just half of the resolve my mom did you'll be fine, except make sure your daughter has some good male role models

Attached: 1552929827404.jpg (249x252, 5K)

they obviously think with their brain, else we'd have a lot more university undergrads raping children, retard

Attached: 1557800087082.jpg (498x750, 47K)

both of you are talking about cucks, what is a cuck and what does that have to do with one day having a family. What if I meet a guy who has a child, I really believe I would love that child too. But would he still be a cuck or me a cuck

>pic
You cheeky cunt