Why do mutt sluts pretend to be aryan women?

Hollywood is full of brunette whores who are destroying the anyhow damaged reputation of blonde women. I guess the kikes have an artificial interest in this, because blonde is a meme for peak whiteness and attacking them is attacking the white race as whole. And remember: at first they come for the gingers/blondes, next they come for you.

Attached: Cosplay-Wigs-by-Daenerys-Targaryen-Dragon-Princess-Game-of-Thrones-Braids-Costume-Wig.jpg (741x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marilyn Monroe, Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton, all these disgusting sluts are acting like dumb whores. This whole dumb blonde meme is a fake public relations action while nigger jokes are considered as "racist".

bump

Brunettes are fine but this cunt isn't even pretty, she looks weird like a bleached mulatto.

bump

This.

Yea she is sooooo ugly....

Get the fuck out of here. You would put down your x box and leave your moms basement all day for just a sniff of that quality pussy.

Attached: 978D99D5-CC8C-4B81-B1EF-68F1A9A436B2.jpg (1040x1692, 266K)

I dont see any pussy.

Use your imagination... you know like when you tell Jow Forums tards about your gf

SUPER YIKES

Attached: 1528944384968.png (1363x2048, 3.96M)

thats a photoshop. Everyone has seen her tits and naked body. This is not emilia clarke.

Mhm, I see a roastbeef.

Well, I meant more like the bimbo meme.

>Anglos arent white
this is your brain on retard

She is not an attractive woman, there is something really off about her.

Strawman, GTFO.

bump

MY NAME IS DINKY LITTLE JOHN BETTENDORF

IM BEHIND THE BBC SPAM ON Jow Forums

IM THE MODERATOR OF Jow ForumsHAPAS ON LEDDIT

MY USERNAME IS /u/hapa666

I WISH I COULD GET A BIG STRONG AYRAN MAN TO SLIDE INTO MY LITTLE ASIAN WIFE

HER CURRENT WHITE BULL JUST ISNT BIG ENOUGH FOR HER ANYMORE

HES ONLY 3 INCHES BUT THATS STILL 5 MORE INCHES THAN I HAVE

Lol. Apologize, black men!

Attached: 1555613549472.png (710x713, 1.34M)

Bump

FUCK YOU KIKE

right? I'm thinking the very same thing since I first saw a screenshot of this Got

That was meant to invoke.

Bump

She does not have typical White face that matches the silver blonde hair like swedecucks.

She is 1/4 indian. And also yea, she hit the wall already because she did not receive proper education from her parents obviously, every european demoiselle knows she has to aboid making strong expressions with her face otherwise this is the result, 30yo and already with the wrinkles of a 50 yo. Be calm and stoic and collected goyims and you will never age.
Avoid making monkey nigger expressions like pic related

Attached: cq5dam.web.738.462.jpg (738x462, 47K)

hair dye should be fucking illegal

Attached: 1553530012351.jpg (704x1024, 126K)

she is 1/8 indian

my bad, it still shows though

Indeed.

Her eyes are shit tier. Not fully blue. Its triggering as fuck.

The eyebrows are irritating as fuck. What do these people think bright blonde people look alike?

Bump.

her face is greasy even with photoshop and 40 pounds of makeup.
she has to dramatically arch her back to give the appearance of feminine curves (white women have none), sticking out her chest and ass (because she has none)

and yet still she manages to be an ugly toad.
youre a virgin if you cant see through her deceptions in this photo. Thats not even mentioning shes in a studio with perfect lightning and professional photo editors and she STILL looks like garbage

to be fair, natural blondes look like aliens. Their eyebrows are invisible, so are their eyelashes. They also have giant melon heads.

I dont think so. I would rather take a invincible or hairless blonde than an hairy brunette.

Attached: Frida-Kahlo-Makeup-Tutorials.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

Bump.

it depends, platinum blondes with no eyebrows are really rare. Usually 95% of the blonde population has both eyebrows and pubes quite darker although still blonde, sometimes there are even weird mixes where someone has blonde hair and reddish eyebrows/pubes, it's not really sure to have all of the same colour.
My former girlfriend for example was blonde but she had red pubes and dark eyebrows, and it was all natural, nothing dyed, me myself I have auburn hair but red/blonde beard it really depends, the reason why she looks so fake in the tv show is because nobody with that hair tone would have such thick eyebrows, and also that hair colour really doesn't exist in nature in that way, maybe only with samiis and finngolians.

Depends on sunlight. My gf has this hair color on a sunny day.

sunlight makes all quite lighter but not to those levels mate. It really depends on phenotype, not necessarily all the hair on your body match colour. It also depends on the population, here in shitaly there are quite a lot of blondes (15-20%) but platinum blondes are almost impossible to find, they are either strawberry or dirty blonde and so they have other colours in the rest of their hair, like red or dark brown, but a combination platinum white blonde and black eyebrows like the tv show is something I think it's quite impossible to find. If someone has that hair I would expect to see non existent eyebrows.

Indeed, bruh.

Bump.

Everything you said is fucking retarded aryan posting but disregardign that i remember how this 6/10 cunt was voted as the best looking woman in the world by mutts and anglos.
Fuck is wrong with you people?

Have you ever been in England? For bongs this is a solid 8-9/10, in mainland europe it would not go further than 6/10

>Quality pussy
>Has had two anneurisms at 28.

Really gets the star spinnin'.

Huh? Whats wrong? The greeks were the first european nation considered as blonde two thousand years ago. Its a european trait par excellence. Get over it, you jealous faggot. We cant have everything.

Bump.

Bu-fucking-mp.

not politics faggot kys

Its high political, moron. Where do you think does the destruction of white race begin?

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Attached: 95c70fd7dad8b6290b700c26c8f685409f4c67fdcee506.jpg (493x640, 77K)

why? Give us something to discuss at least instead of self bumping ffs

Dafuq?!

shes one eighth dots-not-feathers injun

Find stuff for yourself.

Everyone does. Only shitskins cry about cultural appropriation.

Attached: 1532679338726.jpg (750x916, 171K)

And its disgusting and bad for reputation of natural blondes. The greatest scum are (((it-girls))).

man these finnish gals are so hot amiright??

You have no clue what aryan means.

I'm a blonde woman with blue eyes and I feel like Hollywood very often portray blond women as either stupid or naive. Being called Blondie is an insult. Also blond people with blue eyes are very often the antagonist in movies and TV shows. We bloodies can't really help that we are Hitlers ideal. Brunettes get to be the protagonist with a blonde wig for some strange reason.

Guy looks like he's built on implants.

>pure frustrated virginity
>no regular men can approach them
I guess I’m irregular then?
But why do you think that you should be able to ‘date’ (bonk) a girl because you’ve seen their image? She’d have to spread herself pretty thin, do the math you fucking retarded lefty virgin.
I’m meeting one I copped for last Sunday later on, a stripper. I just broke up with another.

>For bongs this is a solid 8-9/10
Not really. Just because we have more ugly people, doesn't mean society has lower standards.

Blonde woman are the sluttiest. They have no good reputation. Hollywood just has everyone die there hair because they there are fewer blondes and they look for people who can act not for racial purity.

Rude.
she had stroke twice, now living with permanent brain damage. It's not her fault.
newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

Attached: BrainDamaged.png (1739x757, 938K)

Attached: 1555687438179.png (352x253, 101K)

This.

They have the most opportunity to do, its not some special "slut gene", its the beauty ideal, sadly.

>Brown nips
Dropped

He literally never said that

No they don’t.

>the eyebrows.
I’m blonde, my eyebrows are black. That IS natural.
My beard comes out with black, brown and red hairs thst give it shading, it’s blonde at the front and the sides but darker on my cheeks and under my jaw. When people like me go in the sun our blonde gets blonder, we dirty blondes have so much fun we need chameleon powers to escape our last lay.
I don’t have any goid pic’s of me with a beard handy.
>we
Hmm... doubt it. Proofs required or Muslim.
>have you ever been to England?
Yes. But (You) haven’t.
England is awash with hotties. I’ve been everywhere including Italy (where I have an Italian son with his Italian mother) there’s no difference - except our women are all white.
Jelly much? Telling fibs won’t make your genetics any better son, you’re fucked. But send your bitches to me, I will breed you a better race. Already started in fact.

Attached: CC233924-DF68-44D8-ACCF-52FD50E5D215.jpg (1068x1046, 98K)

Ok.
I am too, but mine are blonde.

This is one of the dumbest threads I've read in awhile. Congrats.

Dont care. This thread is for people only, who understand the problem, pleb.

Aryan = Indo European
Not blonde. Don't fall for leftist memes. Hitler didn't have blonde hair. And by Indo European that doesnt mean dravidian poos, it mean the Aryans who invaded India and brought the Vedic culture.