German easter territories

Will Germany ever attempt to reclaim its lost territories? I can Poland offering to return these lands as a debt payment to Germany, but would (((they))) allow this?

Attached: FD18AB1F-6899-4771-AFEA-97E1B555D283.jpg (893x1000, 95K)

Firstly, you have to learn English before posting here. Hence, I can't understand your gibberish.

>Will Germany ever attempt to reclaim its lost territories?
yes, probably through plebiscite. They just need to give money to the Poles

Eastern poles would probably be glad

Attached: 1553632281360.jpg (1804x1066, 976K)

You won’t do shit nigger. It’s more likely you’d give away half you nation to the Turks before you got any pole clay

but it's not Easter yet OP

Better question, will rastern germany ever reclaim its territories occupied by western germany?

Attached: IMG_1521.png (778x1104, 80K)

Stop worrying about East Prussia and start worrying about Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Munich.

>memeflag

Danzig without german voters is full of white people. Danzig with german voters would be full of nogs. At first we must get rid of catladocracy.

Attached: 1554893561787.jpg (1000x1800, 495K)

this map is outdated you retord

Attached: wybory2015.png (993x925, 708K)

It hasn’t got any Germans in it anymore, poles, and Soviets kicked them out, they’re is no reason to even invade now unless the Germans plan on kicking poles out.

I can still see the borders

but it's weaker nowadays, your map is from almost 10 years ago

The germ leaves its mark

No, German politicians don't seem to be interested in doing so. Gorbachev told Kohl in the 80's Germany could get its former territories back but he rejected that offer.

>I can Poland offering

Wut?

Don't do heroin just before Jow Forums ffs.

There is no realistic way to get that land back the only two unrealistic ways I could think of would be.

>Somehow prove that the holocaust was a lie and blame Poland for the war. Afterwards do to Poland what the Jews did to Germany and after years of brainwashing ask for the land as reparations.

>increase fertility rates by so much that you can slowly turn those lands German again through immigration.

How would they get rid of the Poles

Wtf kohl

You guys are honestly retarded.

>MUH CLAY
It's the current year.

they probably won't even be able to keep their western territories

>How would they get rid of the Poles
it's impossible, they would have to buy out Poles so they vote to join Germany

Germany does not have the demographics to expand her territory.

But how rhis divide can still exist after more than 100 years? And I cant see any reason behind german part being more liberal. Werent all germans deported from there after WW2? Is the western part more rich?

>blame poland for the war....

>Will Germany ever attempt to reclaim its lost territories?

I don't think we will ever get them back
with the treaty of warsaw from 1970 we, or the west germans as I would say, gave the lost territories fully to poland

>But how rhis divide can still exist after more than 100 years?
Poorland before WW2 was under 123+ years of partitions under 3 different countries. Then you additionally have WW2 and border changes.

Why this divide exists? Because of lack of social bonds in new territories. There are more crimes there, worse education, more out of wedlock children, less religiosity, more debt, more drugs. The most polish piece of Poorland is this tiny area in the South with Cracow, it is no coincidence that pope JP II came from there. These new areas are post-revolutionary areas and were demoralized under 50 years of communism additionally. Poorland is really a mess as a country.

>German easter territories
You mean Polish western territories?
When will krautboo Jow Forums finally admit that it was the germans who stole our lands in the first place?

Attached: 440px-Polen1020-c.png (440x434, 226K)

Bingo, their own cucked law prevents ANY new lands being a new addition.

Attached: 745627423.png (1457x171, 41K)

Large past of this territory was annexed by Poland after WW1 so more than 100 yesrd sgo

This, people who live in west Poland were expelled from our east by soviets after war. We can honestly say that west Poland is something like southern Italy.

But they are not poorer actualy

Attached: GDP--1132x509.jpg (1132x509, 80K)

Attached: file.png (352x307, 75K)

They already have....

Attached: EU 2020.png (1403x935, 411K)

a real shame
thats what happens when u let the SPD and the FDP rule over the country

They only meant Königsberg though. I can almost understand refusing it because at the time they didn't have the money to deal with it and they didn't want the Russians there. Thinking back now it seemed like a terrible strategic move. It'll be probably be five centuries or more before you get anything back.

Germany permanently relinquished all territorial claims after reunification. Annexation would require good old conquest, not spineless legalistic claim-bitching. But it has neither the spirit nor the manpower for such things.

>you get anything back.
lmao, germany and germans will not exist in a century and you're speaking about five.

Attached: 1540053146978.jpg (1326x632, 655K)

Urban areas lift the stats. After war commies colectivized west lands and inhabitet it with random people from Kresy. When state farms on west got liquidated in 1990s these people got bankrupt and started nigging because they could not find the way to live without welfare.
In today's southern and eastern Poland commies didn't resettle anyone and allowed private property so here is other mentality - people worked on his own land and wanted to keep it in family.

When are we going to get our pre-partion lands back?

You could ally with Russia and claim some part of Ukraine. Otherwise, count your teeth, weirdo.

I think you meant belarus

Lithuania held Kiev (Kiow) in the ancient times. That's like the center of modern Ukraine.

Poland acquired those parts from Lithuania, that wasn't your own conquest.

do you know how many slavs lived in todays poland in the year 1.
Thats right 0

You are right because we wuz germans.

You know how many germans lived in the lands east of Elbe in the years 700-900? ZERO.
Meme germanics fled from the big hunic penis and left the lands empty. We slavs moved into areas literally without any people.

Even your capital city was founded by slavs.

why would we? so we can flood them with muslim refugees? id rather move to poland myself instead of staying in this shithole

I don't get this obsession with German Eastern territories, which were taken away from Poland anyway and most actually are historically Polish land.

This is due to the Eastern Poles being deported to the West, while the Soviets threw all Germans out of it. They don't have any roots in their culture, thus are more liberal, more degenerate. Though they still aren't the richest, as you see with Though this economic divide was caused by Poland being partitioned between Prussians, Russians and Habsburgians.
And the Russian rule was the worst of the three

>le ebic gross germanium preussen imperialis
kill yourself
and of course, it's another one of those 1/64th "german"-australians

>Mfw the EU is preventing you guys to getting your old lands back

Attached: they-are-not-laughing-anymore-6231188.png (500x355, 76K)

>the EU
Leave it to a mutt to tell actual Europeans what's going on
Go back to your boring Trump general threads aka your containment and leave actual humans to have conversations.

Attached: 1554581913520.jpg (1200x769, 124K)

no, Germany, proving time and time again that they are traitors to the european people, should have no land at all.

Unfortunately it's not unthinkable. All the homosexual cosmopolitan "elite" (Koalicja Europejska) are already in line with (((German national interest))). All that's keeping them from openly spitting on their Polish identity is shame, they despise Polish working class. They would need a very good excuse, but it could work.

Can't help but wonder - would it really be a bad thing? Get rid of treacherous parasites who would speed up German total collapse, so we can beat the shitskins and get even more clay back?

Honestly they'd probably just bounce back from seeing life on the German side of things and try to establish a fourth reich. It happened to Weimar so I wouldn't be very surprised. It would be better to just keep them and try to convert them.

Y'all corny-ass craKKKas just guest in these land anyway, Europe belongs to the original indeigenous people who were BLACK and AFRICAN, go back to your caves

Attached: mozart.jpg (720x720, 38K)

But haitians called us white negroes

Germany probably needs to worry about reclaiming Germany for the Germans first.

There's no converting this kind of people. They all functionally feminine, no matter their real sex. They are spineless, constantly trying to please what they perceive as the dominant figure, are in "protect the baby" outrage or just flee scared shitless. No morals whatsoever.

I'm afraid it could be a waste of time and effort, not mentioning the danger their voting rights pose to our future,

First they need to pay trillion of reparations, then we could consider, also why are (((you))) so interested by it?

Fuck no and fuck Germany.
I'd rather those western polish provinces remain white than join the caliphate.