Why do White "people" smell so bad?

Why do White "people" smell so bad?

Attached: DjnBtDPUcAALsvx.jpg (1222x1576, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

self.com/story/types-of-earwax
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes yes i noticed this too

same, worst smelling race is white

That's a good one!
Tell another one!

Attached: 1554416214374.gif (607x609, 821K)

what did she mean by this

Attached: 1539509435702.jpg (1200x1600, 1017K)

Come on you're kidding right? Indians smell like SHIT and CURRY

HAhahaahhaahahaha you dirty monkey boy

Who is this traitor gook

Attached: DjnBvQvV4AAtktw__01.jpg (781x487, 38K)

All races smell bad to each other. Its normal.

Can you explain to me why the black nurses I worked with smelled like dead animals whenever I would get within 4 feed of them? All of them without fail.

That's perfume compared to your shitstreets

bitch doesnt even know how to make a graph
whiteness as a function of awuful and not the other way around.
so this is the power of chink mathematical literacy

I wish stinky ofays would leave my country and go back to Europe

Attached: aa02e85f123d2de9f7f3a1ddee59c20a.jpg (600x360, 27K)

Asians smell the worst. They smell like onions on a good day and garlic any other time. Fucking insectoids

Seriously thought nobody would notice you changing flags and replying to yourself?

Attached: STUDY.png (800x730, 81K)

That's simply from not bathing, not a natural clean smell. The nurses probably wash their stinky bits with soap and give the rest of themselves a wipe, but don't regularly get into the shower, and then they probably cover themselves with lotion.

Niggers legitimately think coconut oil is a substitute for soap.

I'm white in Japan and honest to God Japanese women wear umbrellas in perfect sunny weather to protect themselves from the sun. I thought they were doing it ironically at first: "Haha an umbrella even though there is not a cloud in the sky, classic" but nope they are being serious. They are so afraid of the sun they bring a fucking umbrella to protect themself from it while going to work. and it's freaking april.

Yeah but monkeys have a better sense of smell than us so it might be worse for them.

Bro I think you smelt the industrial disinfectant they had to use to go anywhere near you.

>I have grpahgs
>Post Microsoft Paint Trash
Kek

This is gana be good!

Attached: 1555669773078.png (1912x2541, 374K)

Maybe if you weren't a nigger loving yurocuck you'd have a better grasp on english and would have made a better insult that actually made sense.

The World is Changing.

Attached: 1555667232630.jpg (1024x691, 148K)

>logarithmic curve
I don't think that's real data representation

>we have a right to exist
No one does faggot. Man the fuck up like every other race on earth or go extinct you pussy. You are nearly out of time

Attached: 1542250593494.jpg (2784x1848, 980K)

Black girls literally smell like they use human poop as deodorant

Attached: 1555531042282.jpg (1024x1005, 111K)

Sun is horrible for your skin long-term

self.com/story/types-of-earwax
big wide nostrils may be a factor

I dunno, she didn't quite use a crayon. I'm having trouble believing it until I see real wax.

pro tip: your brain uses smell to make sure you realise you are dealing with people who are NOT like you

Other races smell different, especially if they have a unique diet

What women say and what they really mean are complete opposites
This slope wants a good white dicking, no doubt about it

OP is a sad little brown retard newfag.
> white people smell
Ummmkay.
As if Niggers and curryniggers aren’t universally known to smell like rancid fucking roadkill.

Physical blockers of sunlight is far superior to chemical creams. If you've ever heard the word "parasol" it's from the romantic languages and means literally "to stop the sun."

Come, let's bathe and "cleanse" in the holy river by the thousands... Thousands who did not wipe their ass after splattering the side of the road with their cholera infested diarrhea.
Also, one race on the bus or train ALWAYS smell like day old chopped onion... Guess who?

Attached: the-ganges-is-full-of-corpses-warning-disturbing-images-swimming-14534852.png (500x479, 95K)

We do too. We want to see you thrive and prosper without the white man's interference.

Hey samefag your id is showing

wipe ass with tissue then walk out covered in shit

I 100% guarantee you that she's one of those Asian girls that only fucks white dudes

Attached: 1444062464317.gif (240x163, 2.83M)

I never understood the burning in the sun meme, i dont burn and just get a natural tan

>it's almost like there is a universal way to tell the races apart that's hardwired into our biology
You have that reaction because your limbic system correctly identifies them as being too different to you, thus sending off subconscious triggers for you to be wary of violence and exposure to new foreign antigens and germs
But no, no, race isn't real of course

YIKES, that's embarrassing...

Currynigger please, you guys drink shitwater and drench in cow piss

Remember zimbabwe.

and they're still yellow at best and brown at worst

I guarantee you that asian bitch craves white dick.

Your country is the only place in the world where dogs have to step in human poo

It depends where you’re from really. I burn pretty badly, but I’m also not from somewhere that gets warm weather often.

Im just dutch with a tiny bit of german

it's funny because white people bathe more than blacks, indians, and asians

What a silly nigger.

you're a mythical snow nigger enforcer
while you are a snow nigger halfbreed foot fighter

My sides...kek

Glasshouse streetshitter.

Holy shit praise kek

Im not mixed though

that's your subspecies index name

Lol white people have to be the most cucked people on planet earth for her to be able to find public work after letting them know how she really feels. She probably laughs he ass off at how her beta bosses, who she isn't even fucking, keep her around because they think it makes them white saviors..
It sure would be nice if we had some sort of database of people who have been noticed pushing white genocide- the way the Jews do.

> White genocide is real

Attached: 1555673602270.png (275x183, 5K)

Have a (You), kek

Why do nigs and other shitskins always mirror everything?

>"W-we smell okay!"
>"It's everyone else who stinks!!!"

Attached: 1555672601183.jpg (1080x1020, 54K)

My theory is that whites smell the way we do to other races because we tamed dogs. And dogs have such a strong sense of smell our body odors lets them recognize their masters. Whites and dogs coevolved together to hunt prey. Chinks and niggers raised dogs for food and sport. We raised dogs as companions. That’s why a lot of white people get mad when we see dogs get hurt. I used to live near the ghetto. Lots of stray dogs. They would bark at anyone. Except me once they got close enough to get a whiff of me. Then their tails would wag and they’ed be submissive and want belly rubs. But not when the local niggers got close. They would bark louder and get way more aggressive.

I also find it funny how other races complain about our smell when they smell really bad and don’t even know it. Niggers smell like ammonia to me. Indians smell acidic. Chinks don’t really have a smell but I get notes of grease and piss.

My guess is some chad fucked her then turned her down for Stacy

i smell like stale alcohol because i drink too much, whats your excuse for smelling like play-doh?

This is funny. Hilarious. Because for generations the White race has been the bane of the others, their enslavers and conquerors and masters. But now, for the first time ever, white people aren't that racist. They're prepared to be friendly with the other races, let by gones be by gones. Even atone!

And that's when the other races start throwing shit our way. Sure a cuck or two will let it happen, gleefully being spat on because they lack a spine. But most whites will just go "oh, well, okey then" and go right back to being racist just like their forebears. The other races will simply confirm they every racist stereotype they've heard is true, they will push the whites to band together again. And it won't be pretty.

We kept them in chains, literal or figurative, for centuries. Now we set them free and asked "friends?" and they spat it out faces. Cool. Chains it is, then.

Are you feeling alright? Why are you talking to yourself?

snow niggers weren't any of that tho, they were (and are) a cancer

>This is funny. Hilarious. Because for generations the White race has been the bane of the others, their enslavers and conquerors and masters. But now, for the first time ever, white people aren't that racist. They're prepared to be friendly with the other races, let by gones be by gones. Even atone!

>And that's when the other races start throwing shit our way. Sure a cuck or two will let it happen, gleefully being spat on because they lack a spine. But most whites will just go "oh, well, okey then" and go right back to being racist just like their forebears. The other races will simply confirm they every racist stereotype they've heard is true, they will push the whites to band together again. And it won't be pretty.

>We kept them in chains, literal or figurative, for centuries. Now we set them free and asked "friends?" and they spat it out faces. Cool. Chains it is, then.

Attached: 1555671910775.jpg (1080x1201, 62K)

>Said the sandnigger

Stop it

u talking about your self ?

Chinks definitely smell like piss. Its the micro-penis thing constantly pissing on their own feet because they can't even see their own pricks and chink females ALL just drip dry after a piss and only shower once a week so that piss stained zip strip between their legs just ferments .

> Asian women are superior to white roasties
Lol

Yellow fever faggots have 0 self respect.

>u talking about yourself?

Attached: 1555672814806.gif (413x243, 51K)

you won't silence me snow nigger

>population statistics aren't real
Commit suicide

>Chinks definitely smell like piss. Its the micro-penis thing constantly pissing on their own feet because they can't even see their own pricks and chink females ALL just drip dry after a piss and only shower once a week so that piss stained zip strip between their legs just ferments.

Attached: 1555668187989.png (720x869, 158K)

>get in a trolleybus
>some studnets from india are on it too
>half of the trolleybus stinks of pajeet
I honestly thought it was a meme that indians smell, before I met them.

Other races prob smell like shit to each other. It is a sense of disgust that is supposed to keep us from race mixing.

Black people think we smell bad, and everyone I know think black people smell bad. It is normal.

>schizophrenic poojeet

Attached: are_you_well.jpg (600x604, 52K)

white man is the savior of the world.

>snow niggers refusing to have children is a genocide committed by every non snow nigger race on earth

Attached: 1555020909064.png (478x523, 168K)

Attached: muttley-laugh.gif (400x300, 959K)

It's like the smell of wet dogs. Have you ever walked into a PetSMart when they have had a shitload of animals in? That's generally how a roomful of white people smell.

Apologize

go ask allah for an apology, he created you as a snow nigger not me

>Allah

I would fuck him in the ass

It's just a biological difference in our musk
Like niggers when clean but a little body odor smells absolutely awful to me

I went to a pajeet doctor once and forgot deodorant but was very clean
She went apeshit over the smell
A stout musk but wouldn't be as bad to someone genetically aligned with me

Korea's that country where they fertilized rice with human shit till we came along, right?

>4 feed of them
Stop calling the goats nurses and finish feeding them

Wasn't there something about how people of other races smelling awful was some kind of immune system incompatibility for baby purposes?

her bf

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 9K)

that "Smell" is called showering on a daily basis

Attached: 1554060520945.png (1000x1000, 418K)

>when a shitskin refers to your race as "snow niggers"

Attached: 1526216542820.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Try working. You might sweat

it's not a him, it is above human gender
why did you say "him" when talking about fucking it's ass?
Freudian slip?
wanna tell me something about your homosexuality?
post feet faggot sissy

>having your home town mongrelized to the point it is impossible to actually find a person of your race doesn't literally qualify as genocide
Kys you dirty fuckin kike.

Based.

Attached: IMG_20180827_125549.jpg (712x744, 50K)

sarah jeong got rejected by a few chads, and her posts are pure cope. as far as "smelly whites"; all races smell bad to other races, chalk it up as one of the primary arguments for ethnostates. she should go back to korea.

What's Sadr up to these days?