Obstruction proven and there are still questions of collusion

He's fucked

Attached: 1555652629930.jpg (528x358, 40K)

COPE POST
O
P
E

P
O
S
T

Attached: 1553816827208.png (378x357, 81K)

nice cope post kid

Reminder Mueller is not allowed to indict a sitting president nor write of things that might imply guilt.
That is why he ended before the grand jury got to stone and assangeand showed the link from trump to wikileaks
Preamble sections 2 and 3 explaining doj policy
So rejoice migatards, nothing in the report will find trump guilty by its very defenition

yikes
have sex, incels

You complete and utter retards have been ranting and crying and making a total fool of yourselves about this Russia shit for THREE YEARS. Let that sink in.

Attached: 62C2BA25-4D72-412C-BE5C-89F5FB91553B.jpg (396x385, 27K)

why havent you an hero'd yet

Are jews so far gone that they’ve come to Jow Forums to cope post and be called kikes out of sublimated self hatred?

Is it because all you guys want to fuck your own moms?

i thought that was mostly anons larping as lefty's

If there was no collusion, why would they obstruct?

>Reminder Mueller is not allowed to indict a sitting president nor write of things that might imply guilt.
>That is why he ended before the grand jury got to stone and assangeand showed the link from trump to wikileaks
>Preamble sections 2 and 3 explaining doj policy
>So rejoice migatards, nothing in the report will find trump guilty by its very defenition

Attached: D4WiZfgXoAABJnN.jpg (1104x722, 166K)

>If there was no collusion, why would they obstruct?
Why did the Russian government perceive it would benefit from a Trump Presidency, and the Trump Campaign expect it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian computer intrusion operations against the Clinton Campaign?

They won't read it. It's too big and scary.

Attached: D4Wih1GWwAA3AtN.jpg (657x858, 87K)

Even if he did, y’all realize how long impeachment takes versus his time left in office? He would just ride it out like Clinton.

You didnt answer my question

Obstruction is what police accuse people with after they waste millions of taxpayer dollars on a harrassment campaign and try and justify it

Pretty sure most remaining Trump supporters can't read, anyway.

Attached: 37262210_10217631310432669_5431917329061511168_n.jpg (960x960, 90K)

Impeachent takes up to 19 days
Day 1 house passes
18 days later senate wil have already voted on it

>If you got nothing to hide--

>Are jews so far gone that they’ve come to Jow Forums to cope post and be called kikes out of sublimated self hatred?
They have been doing it for years user

Attached: JIDF_in_action.png (2444x2000, 2.15M)

Post the entire quote for context you but Marxist jack.

>Obstruction is what police accuse people with after they waste millions of taxpayer dollars on a harrassment campaign and try and justify it
Not a lawyer, are you?

Generally, obstruction charges are laid when it is discovered that a person questioned in an investigation, other than a suspect, has lied to the investigating officers. Obstruction charges can also be laid if a person alters, destroys, or conceals physical evidence. Obstruction charges may also be laid in unique situations such as refusal to aid a police officer, escape through voluntary action of an officer and refusing to assist prison officers in arresting escaped convicts.

Firing James Comey after he refused to "back off" the investigation into Mike Flynn is textbook Obstruction of Justice.

That’s the vote alone. Both the house and the senate have to do full investigations of their own and with a republican controlled senate, it would be fought. I think Trump is a shitty president in a lot of ways, but impeachment is a meme and needs to just stop.

No, faggot. It’s over.

Attached: 1549390884777.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Why are we supposed to be mad at Russia again?

>defeated Israeli proxy ISIS
>don’t tolerate faggotry pushed onto kids
>resurgent christian church
>saved many south african whites fleeing genocide and general niggerness
>whistleblowing on corrupt practices allegedly helped Hillary lose

>mean to jews ancestors

>report wquoting a news article...
maximum iq

Yeah, this. Not sure why hating Russia is a thing.

if we were still supporting trump we would be furious, but luckily for the smart ones here have already joined the Yang Gang

god it feels good to know we'll be getting 1k a month when we make Yang win in 2020

Attached: file.png (861x744, 491K)

I wonder how many times over the past two years you have posted that.

Six million

Attached: 1555675655308.jpg (511x60, 18K)

Does it matter if there was no collusion in the end?

Attached: 1547233335634.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

I don't know whose Jewing who anymore.

he's kinda right, they never shut the fuck about it and it took so fucking long
at the same time i dont see how it stopped him from doing things, he could've just ignored it and built the fucking wall

Attached: 1547707609156.jpg (480x480, 20K)

And the Clintons have been selling military secrets to the Chinese for decades.

lmao this is just embarrassing for you. to use a below reddit tier meme image while also using the phrase miga. pretty much just as expected from you shareblue D&C faggots

What about the jewish collusion?

Senate has 18 days to vote max
Remember its legislation not a traffic ticket.
Cant list any facts that result in federal legal consequences due to Mueller pulling a Comey

Jist stay mad that you have a Trump sucking Putin's cock tattoo on your chest.

Obama's gitmo, Trump's lock her up - both haven't happened, and Yang's cash is next on the list for more demoralization. At this point I'm going to need the thousand dollars for a few months in advance of my voting Yang to know he's serious, otherwise it'll just be Trump or Bernie for the comedy factor.

>Obstruction proven
????????????

cries about reddit tier memes then makes a reddit tier cry post cry more you fucking newfag

Attached: 15980230984.gif (342x360, 2M)

You presented a paragraph defining "obstruction of justice", then you present the Comey example which ticks off none of the aforementioned items, then you claim it's "textbook".

Also, doesn't obstruction in this case necessitate bribery, threats, intimidation, or a specific intent to obstruct? Of those, everything hinges on "intent", which Mueller was unable to prove (thereby maintaining Trump's innocence). Also, didn't Mueller break a rule/law about having a conclusive and summarized report for the AG?

Implying his chest is broad enough to contain both putins cock and trumps jawline

Very close friend and closest partner
Zzzzzzzzzz
Any proof this is a real email at all? It is a picture of fucking text. You could screen shot my post to use as evidence.

I am guilty - Trump

Holy sit OMG we caught him

Jow Forums is full of cucks

Naw the jew’s story checks out, orangeman BTFOd by pic related evidence

Attached: 7EC3A51F-2DFB-4576-B003-435897079EA0.jpg (1090x180, 33K)

Obstruction of what crime again?

They used the investigation against him while he was out on foreign negotiations. Remember the waste of time that was Cohen while Trump was meeting Kim in Vietnam? And they say Trump is the one who's bad for foreign relations.

If it were only found on Jow Forums that might be true....

It’s aggravated obstruction of jewery while white, literally the worst crime they can imagine

I suppose, still, the wall was in his reach, i don't care what anyone says, he simply didn't have the testicular fortitude to follow through on the shutdown stand off

Attached: 1554654420060.jpg (831x799, 55K)

>1 post by this garbage faggot OP and dumbasses still respond.

Say the line shill!

>T-Trump is competent

Attached: 1554379990184.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Comey was fired because he’s a textbook shit for brains. And daily reminder, faggot, Dems were calling for Comey’s head way before Trump chopped it off.

All of those examples are under the assumption that there was wrongdoing trying to be covered up, which there wasn't.

Special counsel regulations required Mueller to conclude with a statement about any prosecutions recommended or declined and to explain his reasoning for such. He didn't include it because he's a a hack who's trying to keep the dream alive instead of doing his job. He's got fuck all. Trump will not be impeached. Congress will not take this to trial as it is a surefire loser and they know it.

We should encourage them to keep pushing it though. They’re basically suiciding their own political chances by holding on longer. Demoralizing their own base and energizing white voters (aka republicans)

>jokes on you officer! While you were trying to enter the store I blocked the door and distracted you! And, there was no crime going on anyway, so me stopping you from entering that 7-11 was totally legal!

>proven

No collisions, yet somehow he can obstruct over it.

If there's nothing to obstruct, is it possible to obstruct?

Attached: 1489727421540.jpg (700x700, 131K)

Here's what he meant....

"This is all the media is going to focus on for 2 years. It's going to undermine all my efforts to effect meaningful change. It's going to undermine our ability to negotiate with foreign nations who won't respond as well to a leader perceived as 'weak' or 'under attack' as they would to someone with strong support. It will be virtually impossible to get anything done."

... and he was right.

Yes. Try obstructing police on a crime you didn't commit and see what happens.

Yep you can refuse to let an officer inside without a search warrant.

Are you implying that he obstructed justice just for the hell of it? What fucking crazy world do you live in where that crazy situation happens you fucking retard.

Attached: 1530230515446.webm (640x480, 920K)

You obstruct the investigation, not the crime

Didn't Mueller have the federal equivalent of a warrant?

The investigation would have continued with, or without Comey.

>brainlet analysis
Think about it a little more

Obama gave me machineguns
Every other one in there took them

Yes. Obviously.

He was talking about Trump obstructing because he fired Comey, but the FBI doesn’t stop investigating a crime because someone get shit canned.

And he tried to fire Mueller, but WH legal council refused.

I don't get it. Our media just says the Russia investigation was a whole lot of nothing that didn't prove any collusion or obstruction, which basically means Trump is in the clear. So why are the Dems doubling down ? Boredom ? Stupidity ?

LEgally yes, but intent matters. The only times it may have been seen as obstruction the people didn't carry it out, and it could be easily argued he did what he did to water down press about it rather than to obstruct the investigation.

Hundreds of FBI agents are ready to testify against Muller and Comey.

blumpf btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-09-11-14.png (1440x3120, 637K)

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 36fbe06f0701d2d2bf04e39431efca2ea37e6601a9460ef39e371df71cd47a5f.jpg (364x419, 101K)

In the report, Meuller took the time to point out that's what he meant too.

The thing is, all the things that are considered being proof of "obstruction" would only make sense if he was actually guilty. For example, he fired Comey because he wouldn't drop the investigation. This would be obstruction if the President was guilty of wrongdoing because Comey was right and he was obstructed. BUT, since the President KNOWS he's not guilty, he fired Comey because he's a traitorous faggot. The difference between your standard citizen and the President is that he's in charge, and since he's innocent, the decisions he's making have good reason behind them.

Attached: D4efJQCXoAAWSqV.jpg (609x1200, 142K)

Try being the literal president of the united states and not some nigger acting up at 7-11 dumbshit

That meme was wonder so badly and also the fact that in GOT the "hero" always seems to think that they won just before they get their head crushed.

That's not obstruction though. The things (((they))) are claiming is obstruction was stupid shit like telling Comey he was part of the team.

worded*

Oh yes. Trump apprehended Assange just so that he could testify against Trump. Got it. Sound reasoning there, user.

>our media says
There's the problem right there

Agreed. But that's not what Fake News is running with. I feel done. If the Internet broke tomorrow and all I could do is fish and drink beer, I think I'd be much happier. I guess that's being black pilled. This fight will never end and will probably only get worse and worse with each new president.

Also, how the FUCK can anyone charge the President with obstruction when Clinton literally destroyed evidence in the case against her?

If it was Obstruction he would had been impeached a long as time ago. It wasn't obstruction. Comey is a pos that even the Dems wanted him shit canned.

>nothing will stick legally

But his reputation has been dragged through the mud and he has been exposed for the absolute, immoral shitbag that he always has been. No amount of parsale shilling will EVER be able to hide that fact. No need to rub it in kek

Attached: 1551193873212.jpg (700x468, 85K)

>I support a tiered justice system
>My autism prevents me from understanding analogy

And with that I'm off to work. Have fun NEETS

Because
>What difference, at this point, does it make?

Makes as much sense as owning the libs by releasing illegals whete they want to be