Want a gf

I just want a gf, why is that so hard?

I'm tired of being lonely, I need a gf.

How to get one?

Attached: throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u10.jpg (750x1000, 151K)

1. Stop going on Jow Forums
2. Stop whining
3. Talk to girls and ask them out until one says yes

Where to find these girls? What is the appropriate circumstance to ask them out?

Make lots of friends and most importantly work on yourself. Almost every woman you encounter will not be gf material for you. Numb yourself to pretty girls by talking to them and realizing their looks are not special, this way you do not end up with someone just because they are fuckable. Dont put pussy on a throne to be worshipped.

Get to know the woman as much as you can BEFORE making yourself exclusive to her. If she us unable to be your friend, she will not make for a good lover.

Outside your home for starters. Or you could just go on tinder, bumble, or other dating sites.

Interesting.

Wont they think I'm a looser if my only pics are selfies taken in a elevator mirror?

Take better pictures. Go outside and have someone take pictures of you.

Do you have friends? If you don't that's step one

It's hard because women have unrealistic expectations for boyfriend material. They all believe they are entitled to Chad

1. Stop caring about other peoples opinions
2. Start caring about your looks
3. Get rid of Anxiety
4. Dont think too much
That is literally it.

Don't listen to people this this, stay away from sites where they have opinions like this if you want a gf.

Begone gay psyops.

I'm outside what do now?

Go for a walk and clear your mind. Take pictures. Ask someone to take pictures of you so you can use them on the dating site profile you will create after you get back.

I'm going for a walk.
The only issue is I don't like the idea of posting pictures of me online...

Are you ugly? If so, what do you consider your unattractive features? Ex. blemishes, too fat/skinny

This answers your question.

Attached: aMZ0Enx_700b.jpg (700x659, 48K)

I'm average and I'm not fat, it just feels wierd meeting girls like that don't know why, maybe I should change my mindset and force myself to take pictures.

>They hated him because he spoke the truth.

If no one believes me just go browse female twitter.

Fuck off with your homosexual incel agenda.

Why do incels always lie and call it truth?

"handsome" men are the worst harrassers, think because they look like adonis they can be assholes and get away with it. a pretty face is usually a sign of trouble, anyone that thinks otherwise is naive or willfully ignorant.

attractiveness has no impact on social skills anyway, my friends are average af (as am i) and I'd date most of them just because we met through similar interests and we meet up and socialize regularly. i'm honestly hoping on one friend asking me out if he feels the same way towards me.

seriously, how do you think people did fucking anything before the internet? apps are supposed to make things easier, not more difficult.

Failed to take pictures I look too autistic I'm going back home.

do you realize how odd that is? specially for a socially awkward person? what an awful advice
OP look for art classes or dance classes in your area, join them, talk to people, add them on social media, talk more, ask them out

Not him but
>6'1
>work out
>decent face I guess, 6-7 on /soc/
>got rejected even by fatties
>in my friends circle I know 4 girls crushing on the same guy
Let's not pretend the world is fair.

So you're just an unattractive person, what's your point? You could work on yourself and not be a bottom of the barrel man.

I always worked on myself lol

Send the pics to us, we can give you ideas for improvement

>we met through similar interests and we meet up and socialize regularly
what interest?

Clearly not in the right way. Your friends are getting girls and you aren't, they must be doing something right and you something wrong.

No, my friends aren't getting girls. More like 1-2 of them only.

Sounds like you hang out with a bunch of losers.

Even if you have a girlfriend, will it truly matter? Is there anything else in your life that truly bothers you?
Change it, or at least give your best. Get your priorities straight and start working, because what are you left with when that person leaves? You will find someone on your path

Attached: 1m6QoGg.jpg (1252x1252, 107K)

Get Chloroform , ez.

Attached: 1561231868603.jpg (800x800, 410K)