Why couldn't he find a gf?

Guys don't become bitter, homicidal incels in a vacuum. None of us are born that way. It's conditioned. I'm actually surprised he had no luck with women, given his complete lack of self-awareness and privilege. Kid was driving around in a pussy wagon but still couldn't get laid.
>inb4 he never tried

He did in fact approach a girl and got shot down

Attached: elliot.jpg (1200x630, 417K)

Read his manifesto you spoonfed mouthbreathing retard, you'll understand why no one wanted him.

The manifesto was born out of his continued frustration with the opposite sex. You are putting the cart before the horse.

He talked to a girl once in middle school. In other words he never tried. Because he was a fucking entitled idiot.

No one liked him. Not even the people close to Elliot could stand him. Why would any women?

most likely he was just too shy to talk to them, afraid that they would turn him down.

It's a myth that guys can only be lucky if they approach women. It's an outdated concept. Plenty of guys have women fall into their laps. All Elliot wanted was some female attention. When he didn't get it, he created coping mechanisms, like pretending his was the "ultimate gentlemen" and was only worthy a blonde prom queen girlfriend

He's not actually that good looking for girls for approach him by just sitting there. You need exceptional attractiveness and he was also extremely picky by the fact that he only wanted hot blonde thots

Again, I think this was a coping mechanism. Are you telling me that if a semi-cute dorky brunette had approached Elliot, he would have turned her away?

no, read it to understand his mindset
that's why he never got laid. he was full of himself, thought of him as a deserver of wealth with no reason and despised human beings in general
also, he approached ONE girl, it doesn't count
he would have had sex for sure if he was patient and humble but he wasn't
your thread has been made 100th times and its lame. sage

A semi-cute dorky brunette would probably never do the approaching.

>he would have had sex for sure if he was patient and humble but he wasn't
>being humble gets you laid

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 415K)

This. Tried this lie throughout my high school years, didn't work in the least.

nice guy tm /= humble

It's easy to make fun of one word, but he was shitty all around, that's why he couldn't get a gf

He didn't even try. If I remember correctly he asked just one girl and gave up lmao.

No. And I don't know what exactly is a coping mechanism, he was raised a spoiled child and used to having everything given to him.

But why was he shitty?

He was weird and jarring. It's like he tried to be as unlikeable as possible and he made no effort to change that.
Also he was clearly mentally ill.

Exactly. People have this in reverse. He wasn't an incel because he was shitty. He was shitty because he was an incel.

not humble with girls, you dumbass. if you understand you are not special and can make mistakes, this will help you in life in general, and with girls in an indirect way.

Well for one he killed people, do you know anything about him or do you think he's just a random? His name was Elliot Rodger, look him up

oh my goodness, are you OP? did your mother drop you on your head when you were little?
how can you be an incel first and shitty the second? you are borned a shitty person (which can cange) and don't get to be an incel until you have enough age to have an active sexual life which is "denied".

Simple. Failure with women (inceldom) leads to bitterness, anger, anti-socialness etc. People generally aren't born bad, just as no one is born good. It's all about conditioning.

You can never fully be a product of an environment you never actually engaged in. This kind tried to blend in with the cool kids but you actually need to have connections and know people in those crowds, not be the mysterious lone gentleman type he thought he was.

I wasn't asking for explanation, I was telling you that you are wrong.
>People generally aren't born bad
this is where you start wrong. there are some basis of behaviour that's somatic and makes you act imprudently. read Jung

It not conditioned, men are born with responses to everything. Fuck it or kill it and most of you if you can't fuck it you kill it.

He wasn't rejected before he killed people.
Look, I'm with you, he was shitty beforehand, but things don't happen in a vacuum like this. There's a root cause all things grow from, and I want to be on your side in the "it's not because incel" argument but you're making a terrible case for it.

If I may inject my two-cents: he came from a single-parent household if I recall, correct? Low-father/high-mother investment?

The reason they fail with women is because they are bitter, angry and anti-social. These things can start in childhood. Incels are already losers in primary/middle school

>and I want to be on your side in the "it's not because incel" argument but you're making a terrible case for it
I wasn't making a case for this argument in the first place.

I think if you're truly a good person and not pretending to be nice because you want sex then you're more likely to have sex/get into a relationship

>The reason they fail with women is because they are bitter, angry and anti-social.

Wrong. It's usually because they are awkward and low on confidence. Rejection just pushes them deeper into the abyss.

Didn't he have extreme penis insecurity? Like, he previously asked on a forum if having a 4" penis is average. I can't find the screenshot.

History has shown time and time again that the small penis man is troubled and violent to compensate for his insecurities.

Yet what if you're truly nice AND want those things yet fail to achieve it? That's a recipie for resentment and that can boil over.

it's the same behaviour with different adjectives. it's a vicious circle. they try to make contact with their pairs and they are rejected, become bitter for it and don't try again because they are bitter. you need to go out more, man.

Bitter is only a part of the equation. Fear. Lack of ability (in the very least percieved, and compounds). These things add up, and are all alleviated by, as OP would put it, "giving someone a chance."

I don't think any incels are truly nice, but I think they believe they are

What is "truly nice" in your view? I think we may not be on the same level.

>they try to make contact with their pairs and they are rejected, become bitter for it and don't try again because they are bitter.
Imagine that. Men with low self-esteem have frail egos and therefore cannot handle rejection.

yes, we agree on that, it's a series of characteristics that make these man what they are, they enter in a circle from which they cannot get out because of them and each failure becomes material for the snowball to get bigger and drop heavier

Then what is the solution?

This is why I pity instead of fear/loath the incels--I don't believe they are "evil" like mainstream thought would have us believe. At their core, in my opinion, they are scared (scared of being alone, scared of being rejected) and that fear manifests itself into hate, resent, all of that (as fear usually does).
Now, it is on them for not being able to handle that fear, but it's something they need coaching on, not complete ridicule and removal from the circle--though a bit of "hard love" is probably needed.

>doing something for someone with no expectation of getting something in return
>being able to be friends with the opposite sex without wanting sex from them
Those are two examples. I think being nice is a combination of a lot of positive personality traits, these traits generally make you a pleasant person to be around.

Yes, it's possible to be too nice, but that's mostly a result of that person being too happy. It's unnatural to be happy all the time so if you meet someone like that it's unnerving

idk, maybe the fact that he was mentally ill??

Yeah women never date psychos, do they?

It's like a light switch. from one day to the other, you must forget about yourself and decide to change completely for something more, not you. you owe it to the world. become the best human being you can achieve, be strict and disciplined with yourself, don't waste any more time. focus on being better and disregard woman and social relations in general. be grateful for everything you receive, a smile, a sunshine, a great view, but don't take them personal, understand they are a part of a whole. and take note about people who offended you, giving them the other cheek, forgiving them (in your mind, not out loud) because it's their problem.
after a while doing this, people around you will get your vibe and will want to be your friends for it, because you make the rest happy without asking for nothing. and then, the woman will, the rest is history

yes, it's a hard topic to manage. because they have the duty to handle that fear (just like the rest of us), but it's also the current way in which society members involve with themselves, it's a postmodern thing that involves competition among pairs and self-identity that lies on material things and people's opinion of oneself. its really hard to draw a line on where is it their fault and when is it ours

Why are you whiteknighting for that faggot? He chose to be an incel. He was an entitled shithead and as a result became an incel.

No one chooses to be an incel. It's society's fault.

I'll be honest, when I first learned of him I was really attracted to him because he was a psycho, but before that he was probably just a strange loner kid

please read this thread again in it's entirety

I used to think like that when I was 12-16, that everything was someone else's fault, I worked past it though and so can you.

If someone is actually nice he will have no trouble attracting girls. Incels are the opposite of nice, they are angry violent jerks.

The only way to be an incel is to choose to be one. You choose to identify as an incel and believe their teachings.

No it isn't, he chose to be an incel when he wouldn't take the his therapist's advice. He didn't hate women for rejecting them, he hated women becauz he stupidly thought he was good looking and rich enough for women to literally go after him lining up to date him. He saw no reason to improve himself becauz he thought he deserved one, not becauz he's a good man which he definitely wasn't.

lol thinking that self-improvement will get you laid is just bullshit.

why do you come to Jow Forums to troll? or are you just sad about your own situation that you have to speak out of your ass?

How am I trolling?
People think that if you just "buhleeve in urself" you will become a pussy magnet. It doesn't work like that.

believing in yourself is not the same than working on yourself
you are trolling because you said something completely opposite to reason with a lol in the beggining, so either this is a sensitive issue for you or you just like to plant bait in serious boards for people to catch it and become butthurt about it

>believing in yourself is not the same than working on yourself
What's the difference? It's the same new age bullshit.

Most women just want badboys, psychos with no self-awareness who prey on their daddy issues, or they settle for betabux.

He wasn't even the good kind ov psycho. At least other psychos understand what women will fall for. Elliot didn't hav the intellegence to manipulate women for his own advantage.

You have limited contact with women irl. You were hurt in the past. You are very bitter and misogynistic.

Getting Jow Forums will HELP you get laid. That much is pretty much an objective fact. It won't guarantee it but it will definitely help. And fixing your piss-poor personality would help even more. Granted, if you're a legitimate 1/10 genetically cursed incel you're probably still fucked. But the likelihood of that is pretty low.

You are either a troll or colossally stupid. You are completely wrong about what women want. If women loved psychos with no self-awareness, why don't they like incels?

maybe you are just dumb
first of all, abandon everything you believe about this topic
second, lets go point by point
in the matter of chasing woman or social interaction in general, believing in yourself without working on yourself will show as an egotistic and narcissistic action for the rest, because you think you are entitled for something without having done anything for it
working for yourself without believing in yourself will show you as an insecure person or a deeply depressed one who have the correct attitude towards life but just can't get out of the hole, which is ultimately unpleasant and off-putting
that's why believing and working in yourself must go hand by hand in a healthy, prudent way
now, forget everything you think about what "most people" want, this will be your first step to a better life, in general, not to asume ANYTHING, because probabilities show you'll be wrong in most cases. every person is a world in themselves, completely different from each other. some women want "bad" boys, yes, but not because neccesarily because they are bad, but because they have self-confidence and look like they know what they are doing, which is attractive in general (because you can rely on those people if you have a problem). there are others who like actual serial killers or fucked up people because they are also mentally ill, and finally you got girls with daddy issues who are compensating on their lackings.
the probabilities you find yourself with this kind of woman it's the same that you actually get to know a good girl (depending on several factors of course).
so stop making so many statements about this topics, go to the street and learn about daily life and have an open mind about the world and what it has to offer. this will help you and the incels as well

>You have limited contact with women irl. You were hurt in the past. You are very bitter and misogynistic.
no, no and no, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and think you were mistaken in who were you replying to because honestly I can't grasp where did you get information to affirmate this

>If women loved psychos with no self-awareness, why don't they like incels?

Because they are beta psychos. Women like chad psychos

>betas and chads
>the world is black and white
you are going to have it really hard in life

That is the most retarded thing I have ever read. You have never even been on a date, why do you pretend you have any understanding about women? Because you don't know shit.

Yes, sadly the world is black & white. Women are drawn to men with superficial charm, who usually turn out to be psychos.

>sadly the world is black & white
no
I feel sorry for you. hopefully you'll gain more life experience and become a whole person in the future
if you are trolling, bad bait. try harder

Not really. Chad psychos are men with alpha traits and superficial charm. Plenty of examples. Most recently that Chris Watts guy who annihilated his wife & kids because he wanted to be with his mistress. He even got fan mail in prison from thirsty thots.
Then you have the beta psycho like Elliot Rodger who was a bitter pussy filled with impotent rage.

sorry meant for

Why is talking to a girl so scary? Enough so that you'd rather kill some people than try?

I'm trying to understand this.

Unironically being myself got me my last gf, who's still in love with me after we broke up. And its the reason most if not all my past gf's dated me

You're overreacting, it's just anxiety, the more you do it the easier it'll be

because you think too much of themselves and too few of yourself. you believe they are superior than you and put them in a pedestal.
there are some remedies for this. a temporal one is mentally degrading them (like talking to your boss and imagining them naked to fix your anxiety)
a permanent one is becoming and believing you are a great person. then you will feel equal as the rest (which you are)

Who told you this and why did you believe him? You need to go to him and tell him to stop feeding your gullible mind lies.

If you're approaching a girl to ask her out, you are putting her in a pedestal. She is in the position to humiliate you and make you realize what a fat shit you are.

Am I just not supposed to give a fuck about who I want to go out with ever to even stand a chance?

I'm and I'm sticking with my theory that his 4-inch dick insecurity bled into every corner of his life. He blamed his parents and then he blamed women without a shred of self-awareness. No woman has x-ray vision into your pants.

Btw did he actually try to get a gf?

I get your point, imho you are partially right, but you'll get a better chance if you have a mindset where you value yourself and her in the same amount:
"I am a fun guy, and you look like a fun girl, lets have fun together. you don't want to? ok, your loss" this should be your background thinking. they have NOTHING on you. they can't harm you even if they reject you. if they do, you are still you, what trouble could they cause you if they are outside of your mind?

Prove me wrong.

he approached - literally - one girl and got rejected

not him, but simple. there are 5 cardinal flavours, 4 cardinal directions, hundreds of animal emotions and hundreds of thousands of different colours. why would then, the world be black and white?

The problem is that we know we're not fun, but even boring girls still want fun guys.

then become a funnier person. not about making her laugh, but about offering her different activities. learn how to dance, how to swim, buy a double bycicle, jog and invite her, acquire pleasure in visiting museums, art expos, the theater, cinema, so many options out there, just get creative

Day/Night
Life/Death
Right/Wrong

>be beta in almost every regard
>not attractive
>not charming, not even superficially
>have still managed to get women
Try harder faggot

>day/night
hours
>life/death
sickness
>right/wrong
quantity

saying a tomatoe is a vegetable is a little wrong. saying it's a suspension bridge is very wrong

All women have different tastes in men.

What's your secret?

>asking a girl out is putting her on a pedestal
I can agree with this for the most part.
>her rejection is humiliating?
What? That's fucking dumb. I chose her and she didn't choose me back. Oh well, tough shit. It happens, and I don't have control over it. That's not humiliating

I focused on bettering myself for myself rather than for others or for the sole purpose of getting a gf. I was unironically myself

lol okay. keep telling yourself that

It is humiliating.
Every time you see her she'll try to avoid you, reminding you what an unworthy piece of shit you are face value, subconsciously reminding each other that you're a failed biological species who shouldn't procreate.

Then everyone knows you tried, and then everyone you're a creep, and brought up as a joke to make everyone feel better about themselves and further playing that on you in all aspects of your life so that you remain a reminder of a lesser person and they can continue happily with their lives stepping all over you.

oof

Some women find Arnold Schwarzenegger attractive. Many women don't. There, you were just proven wrong. It is a fact that all women have different tastes. The only universal thing is that no woman likes a whiny angry psychopath closeted homosexual, i.e. incels.

Stop projecting your cuck fantasies onto real life. This doesn't happen outside your head.

he is trolling, don't feed him

Women like the same thing in different packaging.

Incredibly wrong.

Women alpha qualities (assertiveness, dominance, control)