Why did Americans fall for the car meme so hard?

Why did Americans fall for the car meme so hard?
>In the Netflix era, many Americans are managing their finances based on their monthly subscription payments, often with little regard to the total they’ll pay in the long run.
>The average price of vehicles hit an all-time high of more than $36,000 in 2018, according to Kelley Blue Book – and with interest rates rising, car shoppers are now borrowing more than ever and extending their loans to record lengths.
>New-car buyers agreed to pay an average of $551 per month for 69 months in January, according to car-buying advice site Edmunds. That’s nearly 10 percent more per month than three years earlier.

The US needs to get its mass transit back, use to have the largest and most advanced mass transit system, but then you all fell for the car meme

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2019/03/01/care-payments/3001818002/

Attached: FC5EC4C5-5D47-4A0D-BFCF-46AB9A5C83AC.jpg (750x942, 126K)

Got rid of my car last year.

Insurance, maintenance, car payments, tickets, tolls, and we even have a road penny tax.

It's a fucking racket.

Attached: 1554346097280.jpg (1024x725, 108K)

The reason we have cars is so that we can drive to where the jobs are and then drive back out to where the niggers aren't at the end of the day. Mass transit would defeat the purpose by making it easier for niggers to get to our white neighborhoods.

mass transit is for niggers, poor people, and faggot yuros. enjoy your AIDS

Bullock cart is the only redpilled mode of transportation

they are all morons ......

Can’t use mass transit with today’s demographics and you can’t live inner city to be close to work

Doubt I'll ever buy a new car. I'm saving up to find an old pick up 50's-60's and put in a whole new drive train. I should be able to make everything the way I want it for about 25k

nothing wrong with having a car, only meme they fell for was the loan meme. I've paid cash for every car I've had. The idea of buying something when you can't afford the full cost up front is very strange to me. Just save up, if you can't afford it, don't buy it. By the same token, if you're not going to see a return, don't invest. This is why I avoid women.

also, pic related.

Attached: poo-line_express.jpg (750x497, 137K)

Because a car = freedom

My roomate bought a truck and pays over 700 a month for it. Ive had the same truck for 10 years with no payments. Some people are bad with money.

this is because women control money and they can't stand the status of not having a brand new car it's the "get my hair did" mentality and why for all of human history women were beaten by their husband and not allowed any say in finances

I live in my state's capital, so public transport isn't ass. I don't own a car because there isn't any need. However, if I lived in any other city I would have to have one. Our public transportation system is trash. The problem with sprawling suburbs is they're not efficient. People don't want to live close together and it's retarded as fuck. Commie blocks may be a pain in the ass, but we should stop being selfish and actually improve on things that would help the majority.

>ywn be as happy as these men

mfw

Attached: 1524432856137s.jpg (250x238, 3K)

>this
kek'd

Why dont more people buy second hand, you can buy a Toyota from the nineties that will last forever and get good mileage for like one grand

That's basically why I have a car. And I have to drive through 20 minutes of nigger infested territory before I get home. But boy wheN I get to my beautiful area, was the drive worth it. Cows, horses, beautiful old trees, a lovely river. Not a nigger in sight. No muslim moms with 8 kids. No fat mexicans and their fat children. Worth every dollar I spend.

>
No people dont want to live close to niggers.

>Not a nigger in sight. No muslim moms with 8 kids. No fat mexicans and their fat children.
They'll come. They will come.

I've never bought a new car, or leased one. I've never even gotten an auto loan. The last car I bought was a 2-year old truck for $14k in 2012, it still looks and runs like new. My wife on the other hand...

Don't scare me like that, I don't want to move.

Fucking nuts. I paid my truck off years ago. Bought a used 99 Silverado. The transmission went out, so I had it rebuilt. It's a tank and has almost 230k miles on it.

Your roommate is going to miss rent one day and make up some shitty excuse.

>The US needs to get its mass transit back
I would rather be in debt for the rest of my life than ever ride with a bunch of niggers even once.

Nearly forgot Canadians are just honorary Americans but with slightly more chink

>buy a Toyota from the nineties

Not in America. Thanks Obama.

how often do you see a guy with a fishing pole and tackle box board the bus? busses are for children and negros.

Dumb Europoort don't know you can get a totally decent and functional vehicle without going into debt. People just choose not to, usually for negroidal reasons.

Public transportation doesnt work in a class divided country like the us. It started to change though, because of all the muslim sleeper cells and invaders. They are basically imported slaves.

*in germany it started to change.

As soon as the first one moves in put your house up for sale. It will probably start with a well off Muslim family and they will seem nice. Then before you know it every property that goes up for sale goes to one of their family members. If they are large lots they will probably start subdividing and build little McMansions. Then of course they will need to build a mosque that will announce prayer 5 times a day. Just be prepared user.

Try reading my post again you illiterate nigger

I bought a used performance car with 400hp for $13,000 in a private sale and I pay next to nothing for comprehensive insurance because it's a sedan and the insurance companies are too fucking stupid to know the difference between trim levels. I also have a $500 shitbox as backup transportation in case my good car breaks, so I don't have to pay for a rental or waste money on taxis or bum rides from coworkers.
Anyone who complains about the cost of cars got suckered into buying a lemon with a six year high interest loan by a kike dealer and deserves what they got.

Attached: Yy6FWTk.gif (500x375, 433K)

Better than a loan slave

I was referring to the guy you were responding to, not you.

There's plenty of places you can't get to by mass transit without wasting inordinate amounts of time. Having your own vehicle saves you time. There is nothing more precious than time.

it's really not though. also, why the fuck do you need a loan for a car? if you're a poor piece of shit, you belong to ride in misery with your nigger brethren.

>The US needs to get its mass transit back,
In an ideal America, one that was still 90% white, this would be a thing. Current America, which is 63% white, would be a fucking nightmare if mass-transit was mandatory.

Where is this paradise you speak of?

>he doesn't drive his retired mother's car and only pay for the gas

Is it a NEET board or what?

Cars are redpilled
Its the only way to travel where you can avoid niggers

>class
It's really just niggers. The whole car culture is 100% based on wanting to get out of the cities after all the niggers flooded in.

>People don't want to live close together and it's retarded as fuck.
You're a mong, and you will never understand how awful city living is until you leave it behind. If you tried and still don't get it, you deserve living in a cuck shed.

>gets tboned by an Escalade on 26" rims because the sheboon driver was texting

>Tickets

Learn to drive moron

I love driving cars on twisty roads and driving in general to be honest. I have a corvette and a truck.

Its more likely to get run over as a pedestrian than as a driver yourself
Cars are a safe metal box

I love owning a car. I love to drive. I love the freedom.

my friend who was a neet for 8 years after highschool got a job washing dishes and the first thing he did was buy a new car with a payment plan like that.

now he wont even eat out because he is worried about money

Attached: 95b0ca2ff51b28cb124dc41c2f40700b.jpg (736x538, 165K)

Bought a used electric car and couldn't be happier. Virtually no maintenance, until maybe the tires wear down. Never have to go to a gas station again. No oil changes. Come be a hippie with me Jow Forums

Well, pick your poison. Either you live next to niggers or we continue doing what we're doing now. Allowing the banks to own our population through $250,000 suburban mcmansions and $60,000 cars. Seeing how our country is trillions of dollars in debt, I don't really think that's a sustainable option. If you had children like I do, you would care more about the future than your own personal preferences.
What are you talking about? I grew up in a town of less than 2,000 people. I moved to the city. Living in a big city isn't that bad. It would be better if faggots like you got over yourselves. You live in a country that is smaller than half of my fucking state. You don't have any clue what it's like living in America where everything is so spread out, you fucking dunce.

Legislation is slowly phasing them out. Many of our cities don't allow diesels past a certain age (late 90s right now, and it'll move right along until diesels are compeltely banned), soon they'll do the same shit with petrol cars, unless you pay a hefty fine (because the environment is saved when you pay extra money to drive your old car, goy, trust us).
Then there's subsidies for buying electrical (companies can actually write off electrical cars for 120% of their value, imagine that), and the fact that most manufacturers will pay you about 1500-2000 euros for your old shitbox, which makes people more likely to turn in old cars that would never have fetched that price, killing the second hand market, especially for young drivers who could realistically start off with a 500 euro car back in 2010

>Canadian cities have the same shit layout as American cities and shit buses

At least Canada uses metric, unlike America

t.cocksucking faggot

>Bought a used electric car
Hope you an extra $15k laying around for new batteries.

>70 month car loans
...and people say this place isn't destitute.

>using commie units

Attached: 1510268846009.png (600x706, 473K)

>mass transit
>niggers

pick one

>mass transit
Is where the niggers are. I hate mass transit

For most blue states mass transit is a fucking nightmare, when in red states it isn't THAT bad. I really want to know why that is.

>reasons
why don't you just say "fuckthatshit" like the fucking illegal beaners do? Too ball less?

What’s it like in St. Christopher?

Nissan Leaf batteries are $5,499 according to google, which is a significant amount, but they come with 8 year warranties, and should pay for themselves in gas refills and oil changes

So what youre saying is America isnt white. Good to know.

it's no secret that cities are rife with niggers. what are you getting at?

t. Bootlicker

America is the only country in the world that doesn’t use metric

I pay $800 each month for this, but then again, my tax, title, insurance, an maintenance is included. And I get a new one every 6 months.

Attached: USD00PRC013A021001[1].jpg (640x400, 26K)

are you an atlanta fag as well? lol

That's absolutely not true.

>have nice used car
>normies think i paid 25k cause i maintain it
>paid 8k

Attached: is350_06.jpg (3056x1822, 876K)

>You don't have any clue what it's like living in America where everything is so spread out
No, I live in a fucking country where you cannot walk in a straight line for an hour without bumping into a road, a house, an industrial zone or anything man made. It's fucking awful. And then you commieblock motherfuckers want us all to get together into your areas, not to open up nature, but so we can put down more of the damn things.

>>In the Netflix era, many Americans are managing their finances based on their monthly subscription payments, often with little regard to the total they’ll pay in the long run.
wheres the fucking proof to this. not everyones a retard

I bought a 2019 kia soul for 2500 under kelly bluebook. I pay $310/mo, get over 30 mpg, and can carry most of my families stuff thanks to the hatchback. And my last one lasted 10 years w/out any major repairs needed.

Tl;Dr
People are dumb.

>but then you all fell for the car meme
i.e. the independence, individual liberty, and freedom of movement meme

Something a memeflag doesn't understand.
Also nobody should ever buy a new car.

So YoUrE sAyInG

shut the fuck up cathy newman. go the fuck back to england you stupid mass media cunt

Attached: CathyNewman.jpg (1648x1440, 270K)

remember when "cash for clunkers" effectively reduced the stock of affordable used cars (requiring that they be crushed) and then the NTSB turned around and required that all new cars comply with a laundry list of new unnecessary safety features with dumb shit like backup cameras?

yeah, thats why entry level sedans with 150hp are $30k.

America is also the only country in the world that is America.

>So YoUrE sAyInG
don't do this gay nigger shit

This is what I'm aiming for. I can understand SOME loans, but I agree you should be able to at least put like 60% down or something.

>Jews are being Jewish by selling new cars, but it's completely optional to buy from them and only absolute retards go seeking them
>We must hike taxes up to build trams, buses, metros and trains to ship niggers to the country side
One if these are okay to live with. Guess which one it is.

>using personal transportation in a country the size of the US is a "meme" that people are "falling for".

Let me guess.. earning a degree is also a meme, having a job makes also you a wageslave, keeping money in a bank instead of a box in your closet makes you a goy, and anyone with more stuff than you needs to have some of it redistributed. Right?

how else do i make fun of what someone else is saying in a context that they understand? nobody here understands sarcasm

you came to the wrong website, commie

Ha your wife is your boss. Way to be a strong man.

At least you might get to fuck the animal pulling it after, right little dalit?

>the car meme
Yuropoors stay BTFO

>but I agree you should be able to at least put like 60% down or something.
You can still do that. You use a primary funding source like a check for the 60%, then a secondary funding source of credit like a credit card for the remainder. The credit card won't have the early payout penalty than a car loan would, and unless your credit rating is terrible (or your choice in vehicle is absurdly expensive) you should have a high enough credit limit to be able to do this.

Interest rate will be bad, but will still cost you lest in interest compared to any comparable car loan terms.

>how else do i make fun of what someone else is saying
just post a pic of your benis with a timestamp

driving alone in your car is way worse than some pavement ape raping or trying to kill you.
try harder jamal.

Most "white" neighborhoods in 2019 are only like 70% white but ok

yeah that killed the cheap used car market. in 1985 my first car was $250 and ran great. It was a 68 Olds Cutlass. If I still had that car today it would be worth around $20k

You realise good transit have several class, you don't get niggers in first class

Imagine being born and raised in Dunwoody. After growing up and moving to other states, I had no idea how fortunate I was to grow up in such a nice suburb. All my friends live in Buckhead now too, nice area to go home and visit

Fucking this. Good thing that faggot ditched his car.

I have a loan on my car, but it's mostly just for my credit history. Really low interest rate from my credit union, the monthly payments a blip on my radar, and I could pay it off now if I wanted/had to but I'm saving for a house (plan is to pay it off in 5-6 years).

It's not necessarily a bad idea to get a loan, but you can't be a fucking retard about it and try to maximize the amount of car you buy (and then get a new one once right after you pay it off). Unfortunately most people are fucking retards and can't budget or plan for the future.

Imagine being cucked enough to live somewhere that mass transit is viable. Stay on Reddit basedboy

> t. Guy living with his mom

The major cities sure as shit aren't. Rural areas and the like are 90+% depending on the state.

If you're gonna finance it, you're way better off putting nothing down and saving that money to make lump sum payments over the course of the loan to pay it off quicker.