Climate deniers on suicide watch:

climate deniers on suicide watch:
>youtube.com/watch?v=pvuN_WvF1to

Attached: D4f9f_fU0AAaUqe.jpg (944x938, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Fire_(2003)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carr_Fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Guadalajara_explosions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Station_Fire_(2009)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rim_Fire
data.worldbank.org/indicator/ER.LND.PTLD.ZS?year_high_desc=true
youtube.com/watch?v=MeCiihx-JsA
youtube.com/watch?v=PsUtIWzRkQI
youtube.com/watch?v=WHbVmzhglu0
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill just leave this here

Attached: QkNYYLF.jpg (1024x433, 74K)

lol cringe as fuck, Is this what normies do for entertainment?

Trump says climate change is fake so it’s fake. Nd of story.

fake or not, it's not america or european countries that need to be preached to about taking care of the earth

normies are a different breed lmfaoooo

Despite that fact it’s all they seem to be doing, preaching to the developed world about how we should cut down our carbon emissions and how the science is settled, in the same way they preach to us about plastic in the oceans, neglecting to mention the fact that the Chinese are the cause of most of that plastic. Their waste management policies are abhorrent.

There is not a single fire because of global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Fire
>2007 California wildfire season
>burned at least 240,207 acres (972 km2)
>Cause Downed electric power lines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Fire_(2003)
>Diego County, California
>burned 273,246 acres (1,106 km2)
>Cause Signal fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carr_Fire
>California
>burned 172,005 acres (696 km2; 269 sq mi)
>Cause Spark from mechanical vehicle failure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Fire
>Southern California
>280,278 acre (1,134 km2)
>Cause Downed powerlines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Guadalajara_explosions
>Guadalajara city, Jalisco state, Mexico. Numerous gasoline explosions in the sewer system and fires over four hours destroyed 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) of streets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Station_Fire_(2009)
>The Station Fire was the largest wildfire of the 2009 California wildfire season
>Burned area 160,577 acres (650 km2)
>Cause Arson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rim_Fire
>wildfire that started in a remote canyon in Stanislaus National Forest in California.
>Burned area 257,314 acres (402 sq mi; 1,041 km2)
>Cause Illegal hunting fire

You telling me that Arabs have no trees because global warming?

data.worldbank.org/indicator/ER.LND.PTLD.ZS?year_high_desc=true
>Terrestrial protected areas (% of total land area)
>2016
>Canada 9.69
>China 17.08
>Slovenia 53.64
>Arab World 4.94
>Hong Kong SAR, China 41.90
>United States 12.97
>Israel 19.94
>Germany 37.68
>Norway 16.97
>Turkey 0.22
>Haiti 0.27
>Hungary 22.60
>Slovak Republic 37.28
>Iceland 17.44

Shitskin subhuman capitalistic Christians and other retarded religious morons are responsible for fires and pollution, they literally run away from responsibility to get money, can't be more obvious they are the cause of fire.

"We forgive you Germany"

It's time for another one I see

Trump said global warming is fake, climate change is real tho.

>global warming
So we're getting rid of the term climate change again?

Dood that time period is called “Beer”? What potato made this in MS Paint?

what if I believe it and I want more of it? Is that allowed?

Actually on suicide watch.

The modern world's problems perfectly summarized into a video.

Attached: cringe_misfits.gif (245x245, 510K)

Thats around the time beer was invented as a way of preserving grain you stupid ass.

You people make me laugh. Some of you are boomer Rush Limbaugh listeners who tell me "muh climate change is fake."

Others tell me to look forward to it because it means an ocean will separate us from Mexico and because the white homeland in Antarctica will be a paradise.

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1549010021654.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Attached: 0256793E-DD77-485F-9113-BA2322AB9CBC.png (750x1334, 249K)

Attached: 403D6F90-F011-4FFA-A603-F19B1F09C1A5.png (750x1334, 230K)

imagine being this retarded. you cut off everything post-2000 from the graph lmao. i bet you don't even know the primary cause of past global warming.

global warming is one of multiple effects of climte change retard

this is #1 trending
will have a few hundred million views soon and everyone will be talking about it

So you can have global warming without climate change but you can't have climate change without global warming or are these terms completely interchangeable?

He also said we would have a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Then he gave Israel 38 billion.

Climate scientists would tell you that the true answer is that it's more like "global weirding" than global warming, with more extreme events like flooding rainstorms, heat waves and blizzards. So climate change is a more accurate description than global warming.

But I’m not emotionally invested in my position. I make determinations based on credible data. Are you emotionally invested in your position? If so, you might be a faggot.

Let me leave a reminder that these people who make up the theories like this are a part of the agenda to actually destroy the Earth and humanity for the short era of the AntiChrist. They are trying to block the sun to start famine.

Not politics also jewish.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1600x828, 390K)

3 days of darkness in the Bible

Normiecons have a fetish for denying climate change.

Personally I open my eyes and see that environmentalists are very white. I think they should be part of the movement for 14 words and wish the normiecons would shut the fuck up already.

The climate denial conferences are full of gray-haired old farts, so they need to hurry up and age out.

Being unironically this retarded.
How wide would 18 years be on a scale 11000 years wide that takes up less than a thousand pixels, you utter dipshit?

Attached: AgwAlarmistsChangingTemperatureData.jpg (1200x519, 93K)

Almost like sheep have no argument even on this topic.

These people try to invent infinite food source, so nigger africans will turn our world into a blackedplanet.

We need famines, and we should never try to stop world hunger, it would be a huge mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCiihx-JsA

It always amazes how hard leftists push for climate change prevention. Don't they know a lot of their precious minorities are responsible for the environmental destruction they hate so much? Are they trying to say they're shitty people who don't care about anything and need to be stopped? Sounds pretty racist.

The problem is entertainment is getting to toxic to support life.

>Starting to realize that environmentalists could be on /ourside/

Hmm... sounds like minorities and environmental destruction could make for an interesting meme.

>Jew rapper
>Calls himself Lil Dicky

What did he mean by this?

If the sun gets blocked out, people closer to the poles will die first.

Low IQ Subhuman Marxist Liberal Rats BTFO.

Yawn. I remember when scoentific concensus said another ice age was coming.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=PsUtIWzRkQI

>blood makes the grass grow greener

Holy shit I'm a hippy now

>lil dick
These soundcloud rappers are getting more and more ridiculous.

Can I get a shout out for lil historicalachievement?
How about lil IQ?

He is just an ordinary white privilaged white dude
youtube.com/watch?v=WHbVmzhglu0

see for more detail

Attached: index.jpg (307x164, 9K)

What kind of a brain dead retard does it take to listen to this shit?

The new race, the ultra consuming el muttio drone race

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

1 bill views

spent my rice on cocaine, my b-low is too chain? what the fuck?

I think they're talking about the severity of the fires, rather than how many there are.

Which is also bullshit. We have a ton of trees that were planted here that can't survive long drought periods and the state refuses to do any forest clearing.

>Greenland represents global temperatures
>Regional cooling/warming doesn't exist
You kiwis should have been permabanned from Jow Forums

As soon as the "fix" isn't penance for the middle class of white people, and transporting large amount of people into Europe, I would consider the idea of how humans affect the environment.

Hello friend. There’s much higher variation in temperature than that graph will lead you to believe. Climate scientists average temperature over long periods of time because there is so much variance within a small time frame.

>Kanye Wrest is voiced by Kevin Hart.
What did they mean by this?

>over long periods of time
climate science wasn't a thing in the 60s. Accurate temperature gathering wasn't a thing until after the wars.

But keep going on and on about how accurate the climate scientist are with their data.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

Attached: 1549518946282.jpg (500x375, 19K)

>the fix for climate change is worse for humanity than the supposed problem
Ill pass, keep banning straws and other stupid bullshit in your faggot towns though, its hilarious

>global warming
Um no sweetie, it's called climate change. Now fork over your income for climate grifters and aid to China to continue polluting

At this point I just do the opposite of what MSM pushes down our throats. If they say climate change is real, it's definitely not. Also Lil Dicky is an annoying kike, who gives a shit what he says

the problem with being wrong...

Attached: we_all_die2.png (1752x1254, 60K)

Inept Liberal politicians caused CA wildfires.

Attached: ca_mismanagement.png (1833x835, 1.04M)

Attached: last_few_years.jpg (1024x717, 84K)

>Global Norman is goin’a git ya!!
>Gibs me dat money fo free

You know, I don't hate the message to care for one's home but the way liberals make it so cringey and gay just makes me want to spite them.
>beer was invented
Beer occurred accidentally as a result of people leaving soaked wheat and barley out to dry but instead of drying, it fermented into some shitty mead that was ~2 proof but it evolved after that as fermentation processes advanced.

Holy shit what a cringe and degenerate video. Message is good but the way it was delivered was totally crap, also the 56% kid opening the book and the guy that’s singing is a Jew and he says he forgives Germany. >America
lmao

Attached: B278DB53-F70E-45B3-91BA-DAF8BEEC228D.jpg (1072x1440, 208K)

act as though the weather SHOULD be the same all the time because you drank all the s-oy and you’re weak in the head.
I fucking hate NPC’s.

>environmentalists are very white
Yeah but they're literally commies and cucks. Niggers don't care about the environment, they just want gibs. Poos and chinks just want money, and green peace whites are always ultra liberals.

>Genghis Khan was a good thing because he killed people, thus helping the environment

These people are insane.

Does it need to be explained to you that during those periods of time, climate was not being tracked as accurately?
Does being this mind numbingly stupid hurt?
It's almost like, unless someone tells you something directly, you have no way of thinking and forming ideas and coming to conclusions, on your own

They'll cheer khan for curbing the carbon footprint but no one will ever give his dues for wiping the jude and commies baka.

>lil dicky, eh?
>never heard of him...
>looks at wiki article
>mfw he's a kike