Mapping San Francisco's Human Waste Challenge

132,562 Cases Reported In The Public Way Since 2008. Is San Francisco the new India?
forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2019/04/15/mapping-san-franciscos-human-waste-challenge-132562-case-reports-since-2008/#3e3a61205ea5
The infrastructure of the west coast and the north west areas of the US, is collapsing. Don't fall for the far left (((agenda))). It is quite literally destroying out country.
>Inb4 nuke California
I agree, that would be a great idea, but where do you think these people are going? They're either homeless or if they have the resources, they're moving to other states. Rent for modest apartments are three times higher than they are in southern states. It's time for them to secede, and we need to build a wall to keep all of the cuck refugees from crossing over.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_adamandrzejewski_files_2019_04_San-Fran-general-poop-map-FINAL.jpg (1280x868, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwjBa7IgCow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_toilet
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: cw.jpg (600x338, 42K)

God damn, here have a bump.

shit nigga, what are you doing?

Attached: 980x.jpg (980x652, 127K)

Looks like San Francisco needs designated shitting streets

muh Fukushima radiated water

It's all because San Francisco is FILLED with Homeless, to the point where some areas actually smell like piss.

Baste and Wastepilled

>some areas
does this look like "some areas" or just a gigantic black spot covering the right half of the city?

Attached: some areas.png (374x656, 375K)

Import the third world become the third world

Attached: 1555404371184.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

It's all those H1B's.

Lmfao, unreal

Filled or people can't afford to live, and or are addicted to drugs. It's pretty bad man. Look up the documentary about how Seattle is now. Tents line the streets for the homeless. Crime is at an all time high. It's fucking insane man. They are losing tourism. But, muh weed is gud.

No public bathrooms

>Looks like San Francisco needs designated shitting streets

Or at least curbside pickup.

The first thing SF could do is to stop giving away free needles. That program is touted by the liberals as a "success" because junkie deaths are reduced. But it causes all kinds of other problems. It's further compounded by the passage of Prop 46 which decriminalizes virtually every crime short of murder in CA.

Attached: SF.jpg (690x920, 68K)

So how long until the USA becomes less than 30% non-Hispanic White? I really want to visit somewhere in the future but things are going down the shitter so fast I'll never get the chance.

OPEN UP MOAR PUBLIC TOILETS OUTLETS OR PUT UP PORT-A-POOPS...why are city officials so bad at officiating common sense policies

I live near San Francisco, and I swear to you: it is impossible to find a public bathroom. Going on a shopping trip in the city with a toddler is a nightmare.

SF is an overpriced shithole full of junkies, faggots, technocrat overlords, and piles of human shit. Anyone that would celebrate it and its ideology are traitors to civilization.

Buttsecks leads to teh leaky bum-bum. Also American "food".

Attached: Col Kurtz.gif (500x250, 488K)

Looks like a dancing spider to be honest

every shop in SF states NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS SO THIS WEBM IS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN

Attached: 1555280676587.webm (636x360, 1.87M)

I screamed at a BART atgendant when my poor kid threw up all over himself on the train.
Those fuckers won't let you use their toilets.
Well, I made a scene, and they damn well did let me clean up my 4 year old and change him in the bathroom (which was built for public use)

>no public restrooms in SF
Really? That's fucking odd.

Too many hobos who would shoot up and sleep in them. SF is a 3rd world city.

Thanks bub, that's type of illogic that has people shitting in the streets.
All that is needed is a quarter charge and an attendant to clean.

This just shows you how retarded brown indian midgets really are.

A hot bed for bacterial infections and all kind of diseases. The WHO classifies this kind of events as the one of the primary reason for spreading diseases like the swine flu.

San Francisco has a lot of tech giants that bring in H1-Bs from India. Now they have a problem with public defecation..... Coincidence? You be the judge.

Attached: Why_Paul.png (834x737, 1.53M)

Same for Washington DC, essentially if you're white/clean looking you can use their shitters, usually they hand you a key

Interesting that no one shits on Oakland. Anyway, been to SF once. Never again. I felt safer in South Africa. Lot's of crazies in the city centre/Tenderloin district that could just spazz out at any moment. At least I can reason with a South African robbing me (that didn't happen anyway). Not the loons in San Fran. No talking to people off their tits on drugs. I won't be going back.

Gonna have to be at least a buck. Probably best to have a showerhead at the top of the bathroom as well to wash all the hobo piss, shit and filth down the drain when they leave.

They import middle class Indians who do not shit in the streets. Having said that. and worked for a tech company, the first time Indian visitors sometimes need guidance on good toilet hygiene. Flushing etc... I think they are trying to save water or something.

SF has been flooded with h1b pajeets, so yes it's the new India. It was a wonderful city decades ago.

Attached: Idontblvyou.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Well, not true in SF.
I'm as white and clean looking as it get, and with a squirming 6 year old in tow, ask to use the restroom in stores where I am shopping and spending money, and they shake their heads and say no public restrooms.

San Francisco is just a woke city like india they know toilets are white supremacy conspiracy

$1 for showers, $0.25 for toilets. 2 separate areas.

Here you see a specific Chutiya who often says correlation != causation even in real life.

If it's that much of an issue, I don't see why people don't start a literal restroom business. $1 a go, cleaners/attendants on hand to welcome or remove the unruly.
Quite common here, only free ones are at train stations and security is there frequently regardless.

Poo in loo.

COUGHING FIT
CITY OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO
FLUSH FRANCISCO DOWN THE LOO

Being able to use a clean public restroom for free is a sign you're living in a civilized society.

Attached: 1555654289217.jpg (960x960, 30K)

It was civilized back in the 30's and 40's but then some puppet strings were pulled

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to bring some latex gloves to wear
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some filthy people there

Well, that's not available here.

>import indians
>get indian streets
Why is anyone shocked?

How bad is San Francisco now compared to say a decade or so ago? Last time I was in the city proper was around 2013 and it was already filled to the brim with crazy homeless people. Can't recall any open defecation, although I was almost assaulted by an aggressive homeless guy washing himself in a basin at McD's. As an aside, I transited through SFO last week and was followed by a shabby asian guy making robot noises from the Airtrain to the check in desk. That city really is where loony people go to roost.

RT's title has
>imagine the smell
in it lel
youtube.com/watch?v=BwjBa7IgCow

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 30541B6F-73B9-4D3C-A92E-3B26B76F073B.jpg (1104x807, 190K)

>middle class
>indian who won't wipe or flush
Choose one.

We used to have pay toilets until feminists attacked them. I'm not even joking.

Attached: smash_the_porcliarchy.jpg (800x1193, 193K)

Well, if people would stop locking themselves into those public bathrooms to shoot up, overdose, then sue the government for an incident that happened on government property....

There was still a glimmer of hope and opportunity in SF when I first heard this song.

F

Attached: 1555281117398.png (203x248, 5K)

why ?

Well if they want diversity and they want to clean the streets, maybe they should follow after India, and have designated shitting fields.

Attached: AP_1602261913331116.jpg (1140x731, 114K)

Attached: Chanakya.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>feminists attack useful things for inane or absurd reasons
This doesn't even surprise me in the slightest.
Although, if you made a business supplying it, you could cite that as a reason for no female toilets being available.

feel like pure shit just want vishnu back

Attached: 1555298470639.jpg (1300x1200, 185K)

To be fair, the constant smell of human shit in the air is probably an aphrodisiac for the faggots.

I'm from the Bay Area, and I'm pretty sure this never happened. Do you have a source?

*sighs* the real reason it turned into a huge shithole is because at one point in time, not too long ago. SF was handing out $450 to anyone whol lives in SF each month. This created a huge vibe of homeless people to just move out there and live on the land just to get $450 shelled out each month.

this gave people an excuse to be homeless and do wtf they wanted to do, as well as, enable already existing homeless people without really creating a structured support system in rehabilitation services.

instead these fucking assholes thought handing out free neet bucks would solve everyones problem and it didnt. it turned into a flying shit hole. But i go to SF every now and then. The only realy shitting areas are in the city where people just drug out in the alleys and shit on the sidewalks.

its a clusterfuck, then during the day they spend it all on cleaning. oh well.

Attached: 1540081362316.jpg (488x410, 87K)

Just pay an attendant, and the attendant calls the police if someone won't leave.

>holy shitballs kek

Attached: 1456202708_advent keks.jpg (357x380, 42K)

Why indeed.
It's literally on wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_toilet
>In the United States, pay toilets became much less common from the 1970s, when they came under attack from feminists as well as from the plumbing industry. You could also just google it.

Attached: good_goy.png (212x220, 34K)

Funny how subsidizing individuality just showed how lazy, uncreative and degenerate the average person is.

Source?

Saved for future when some Murican poster screams Poo In Loo to my post.

>the neutrality of this article is disputed
Also, why the fuck would urinals be free vs stalls being charged?

it certain areas in america its like that.

places will charge $0.25 or some shit. Some places require you to purchase an item in order to use their toilet. makes sense in those areas because some people just vandalize shit i.e. gangsters, graffit fucks, and crazy bastards who shit and smear it everyone for no fucking reason

Attached: 1522384578462.jpg (650x488, 32K)

And it's not only California. Seattle is pretty fucked too.
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw
That's the documentary Seattle is dying. It's a real eye opener of the future of America if we let the far left have their way.

Attached: crime_murders_per_100k_population-Seattle-WA.png (650x300, 42K)

Remember when America was a high-trust, society?

Attached: 1552411652108.gif (495x495, 476K)

The woman pictured is March Fong Eu who was in the State Assembly representing Oakland in the late 60s. She authored the bill that got rid of pay toilets. She eventually was elected CA Secretary of State.

>>the neutrality of this article is disputed
You can read the talk page instead of taking these things at face value. It's nothing.
>>Also, why the fuck would urinals be free vs stalls being charged?
-don't need to supply toilet paper
-little to (sometimes) no water needed
Also, if you've ever stepped into a women's restroom, you'd know why. Turns out bleeding all the time makes your sanitary facilities a hellscape of discarded blood.

Why not shit, you know, at home?

Not so easy. Before I went back to school to get to better career I did security work for public institutions and properties. Kicking someone out is also a case for law suit. Discrimination ya see? The grubby lawyers have angles for every possibility. They are ruining everything.

oh and not to mention they were coin operated doors. They would have had to put the urinals into stalls to lock them up.

God forbid you should take the family out for the day.
>Junior, Mom, Dad, and yes, even baby sister must hold it in for 9 hours because really, everyone should just go to the bathroom at home

Be honest now pajeets, did you come in this thread because you knew people would talk shit (badum tss) about India?
>tfw you're being swallowed by the river of poo but you know this world is just an illusion and will be destroyed anyways

Attached: 1549669966657.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

I'm pretty sure exactly no one would want to use a urinal without privavy nowadays.
A quarter for everything.
There.
See how easy that was to fix?

Fong Her and Fong Eu too.

Oakland should have been the target from the Nips. Always been a shithole. Longshoremen and sailors getting stabbed on the piers looking for whores to fuck, diseased drug addicts gasping for breath underneath them, radicals everywhere, entitiled coloreds looking to foment violence, women out of control and therefore given it, every sexual deviant and sin imaginable not only accepted but celebrated....

yet some of the most beautiful geography and weather. why they can't just all move to Ohio escapes me.

Damn dude, I guess I didn't realize you couldn't even use the restrooms if you were a paying customer. Are people staying home more because of it?

>I'm pretty sure exactly no one would want to use a urinal without privavy nowadays.
Oh go drink your onions, faggot. There are buildings where I live where it's just a single trough.

Typical Bay Area logic
>homeless people sit on benches
>therefore we should get rid of benches
Now nobody has benches.
Last year I broke my ankle, and there was literally nowhere for me to sit & rest as I took progressively longer walks during my recovery period.
This is the stupidest logic, but it is applied every fucking where.

Dios mio

No, I don't.

On 4th St in Berkeley (a high end shopping area), there are dozens of stores, with bathrooms inside, but the bathroms are not available, even to customers.
There is one (1) publicly available bathroom in this area, at at a Peet's Coffee. There is always a line of people out the door for this single toilet, often up to a 20 minute wait.

That's a Tim Hortons, I think its near Langley. So basically vancouver.

sorry, i guess im pretty fucking wrong about the UBI each month in san francisco. Its actually in Stockton.

Reason i thought it was SF was because my faggot cousin lives up there and we were talking about it the other day.

thats my error.

Thought it was human shit, almost threw up. Dried cow dung makes it more tolerable somehow

That's insane. It's fucking frightening as well. The few friends I have that are from California, have since moved away to more rural areas of the country. How long before this starts affecting the rest of the country?

You took your 4 year old on Bart? Well you’re definitely not white, and a retard of a parent

It would clog immediately

P

that depends on where you were born and raised.

I lived in Southern California most of my life and we always had our doors locked when we park the car. Then my mom moved us out to missouri and virtually almost all cars were left with their doors unlocked in the parking lots. Then i lived with my mormon in laws (previous marriage) in Utah and these guys would leave their car running in the parking lot while they went shopping in the strip mall.

trust depends on the amount of gangs who would rather live in a shitty area and hole themselves up without contributing to society like a bunch of useless drug using faggots.

i used to know a few gang members and i almost got brain washed into thinking that lifestyle was the one i wanted. but it was fucking stupid too.

Like they're going to listen to them and walk somewhere else to shit rather than 4 feet from their tents

BART goes directly into the airport & is a better deal than paying for parking, as well as no risk of traffic.
Literally everyone I know takes BART to the airport.

Way off. There are signs posted in Silicon Valley tech company washrooms pleading for them to stop shitting in the sinks, showers etc

I thought the actual smell can make people sick. Like the poop particles going airborne. Pneumonia?

this is really convenient. In Taiwan, they just finished building a subway that goees to their INTL airport in Taipei to connect to all the other subways in the city.

If i didnt have so much fucking luggage to bring with me during these trips, i would take that subway in a heart beat over sitting in traffic.