Americans realize that this is what is going to happen once Mexicans become majority in all of those states right?

Americans realize that this is what is going to happen once Mexicans become majority in all of those states right?

Attached: cvot0t1ada911.jpg (1530x906, 233K)

Remember the Alamo, faggot.

They already are

why would they come here just to make it part of the country they wanted to leave

Nope its going to be like this.

Attached: 250px-North_American_Agreement_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (250x250, 42K)

nah. we will just become like belgium or austria-hungary.

>Implying China won't take over the Pacific coast

/thread

145 fighting off 5000

Does this mean they'll leave? I doubt it...

It basically already has. I live in a big city in Texas and can’t go into a public place without seeing one of these subhumans shouting in Spanish at one of its 4 or 5 shitty obese children.

Attached: CF28879B-063D-4752-9A93-26DD02F528A4.jpg (962x650, 221K)

It sucks but without actually BEING the president there is almost noticing that I can do.

Wow yeah it's almost like we shove all the poor people together in one place and don't really give a shit about their racial insecurity. If you could work together you could all get out but you won't.

Why do Mexicans have a right to Apache land?

Sorry whitey. We're taking it back.

Based Hispanic BVLLs re-conquering their clay.

Fuck wh*Tes.

Is there something wrong with this?

Make it an absolute Monarchy instead and I won't even put up a fight desu.

I have a Vietnamese friend and he once convinced his co-workers that he was Mexican for a week. He even learned a few spanish phrases shit was kek worthy

Karma for Kosovo
Except those states actually used to be Mexico.

the world has already just become a bunch of economic zones where labor is pitted against itself for the benefit of a very few

i understand why they drink tequila every night now

For what, 20 years? You realize that they only owned it between Spanish independence in 1821, and losing it in 1848. Spain has more legitimacy to that land than Mexico

Yeah, those states are going to become poor as shit and the cartel will have lots of new areas to expand into.

Still retribution for Kosovo. You took a holy site and gave it to muslim heroin dealers. Enjoy gods retribution.

inshallah

If god didn’t stop it from happening in the first place, maybe it’s not such a “holy site” then, no?

The two situations are also completely unrelated. Serbians aren’t responsible for Mexicans immigrating to the US. You’re a retard.

>memeflag
Opinion discarded
Also your sentence structure shows what you are

Cause they’re retards

nah. They don't want to be Americans, Mexican nationals through and through.

china can't even take over an island 100mi off their shore, the US is ~1600mi away

How about instead of lazily trying to dismiss my character, you actually debate the facts? Oh right, you can’t.

How and Why?

And it’s beautiful

I wish our stupid cuck president would do something about it.
Maybe after he recognizes Greater Israel.

>the US giving up major strategic military coastal points

Yeah, no.

Your opinions are not facts just like mine arent.
1. USA takes away Kosovo
2. USA loses southern states
Fucking poetry kike

they're past the alamo retard

You lose, get over it asshole

ITS ALREADY HAPPENED

I dont see this happening because they can't take government benefits anymore if they do that.

I’m cool with that

He was able to do that because spics are basically half natives who are basically ancient chinks/mongoloids

At this point I don’t even care

This. If cactus niggers wanted to live under the mexican government they would have never left their shithole.

I see no problem with this?

Attached: nicolas_neufchatel_kaiser_maximilian_ii._als_etwa_vierzigjaehriger_um_1566_teaser.jpg (298x380, 33K)

No flag

That wouldn't be that bad - then all the shitskins would no longer vote in our elections. And we'd lose Commiefornia.

See how long those loser will last without being propped up by the feds.

Attached: Salute2.jpg (710x888, 101K)

This,
Based

It wouldn't be as big of a loss as you'd think. It might actually be a good thing. The U.S. would end up turbo-red pilled on race and sort itself out. Then begins the re-reconquista. Next time we shouldn't leave any of Mexico though. Ethnically cleanse the entire territory.