Western whites give up their countries to outsiders and hate their own culture

>Western whites give up their countries to outsiders and hate their own culture
>Slavs retrain and love their heritage and ethnic integrity in Slavic nations

How did Slavs escape this self-hatred that infects the West when they underwent Jewish leftist takeover through communism way beyond what the West ever had?

Attached: 148-shutterstock_128569691.jpg (720x810, 74K)

We were already nigger-tier in many ways. The only way was up.

>>In b4 ”slavs aren't white” - still whiter than you, goblino

Attached: IMG_20190417_150156832_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

:D because here in czechoslovakia all those leaders in communism times were just some amateurs and they did not their job. But in germany they brainwashed kids much but here they didnt care much about it

>Slavs retrain and love their heritage and ethnic integrity in Slavic nations
wow imagine akchually unironically believing this especially when it comes to Russia and I’m not just saying this because of my flag. You’ve probably never visited there and are being brainwashed by memes.

Because their culture already got destroyed and they had to rebuild all over again.

I don't think they're that much behind western Europe in terms of degeneracy though.

Attached: Soviet_influence_in_europe.png (850x550, 40K)

Ok georgi. Still mad about Ossetia? Don’t forget you’ll always be Russia’s bitch

good for them if true
Though I think there are now quite a lot of Ukranian immigrants in Poland and the birth rates in East Europe are also awful

Attached: 5435u345u345.jpg (1600x1600, 885K)

lmao

Hitler Saved Slavs from the yiddish. One day all Europeans will realize this and know he was right.

Attached: 1534591982118.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

I don't know about nigger-tier. Did niggers give us Tesla and Dostoevsky and develop all sorts of technology and launch into space?

Attached: babe slavic natalia.jpg (1746x2160, 958K)

It was the only blessing of the Iron Curtain. We were isolated from the rapidly spreading degeneracy of the West that started in the 60s.

Attached: slav (2).png (1224x1137, 112K)

Man why is every poster from georgia a bitch?

Eastern Europeans in the west are huge coal-burners.

The ethnic Muslims will be the majority of Russia by 2100 though, so they got some work to do.

Also, I quite enjoy this map.

Attached: antisemitism-europe.png (834x642, 171K)

This, my parents where born behind the iron curtain and they see through all kinds of political propaganda and manipulation.

No way is that map true unless they have stopped viewing Arabs as part of the population here.

>Slavs escaped
No they didn’t it just started later

That's true. And I hope that it all escalates and this rotten civilisation descends into the hell it belongs to before it fully ruins my people too.

Attached: blacksun3.jpg (550x360, 61K)

Fuck off Kike.

Show your flag, you filthy kike.

Attached: kikes.gif (120x160, 826)

>How did Slavs escape this self-hatred
By doing two things
1. Rejecting communism (which is easy for slavs to do, because communism fucked their countries into the dirt)
2. Embracing Christ.

It really is that simple.

It's still the religion of peace in Sweden
They won't talk shit until they have the upper hand, it's impressive really

Attached: 1555191919315.jpg (600x599, 170K)

Imagine if communism never fell and the Eastern Bloc reformed into a full nationalist bloc hnngghh

>Western whites give up their countries to outsiders and hate their own culture""
honestly, most people didn't ask for this it's mostly the (((influential))) aka the ones with lots of money that get this done. unfortunately, many of the richest people are in for giving up land that our and even their ancestors fought for to earn a couple more $100 dollars.

Communism doesn't cause degeneracy and self-hatred. Excess wealth does. Jesus unironically spoke about it

Not all Slavs are Russians, dumbass

>Hitler saved Slavs
>by killing millions of Slavs

Poverty.

I think a problem in of lack of information about Russia. Believe me whatever your countries are about to become in the near future, Russia is already much worse.

Jews aren't slavs.

Slavs are mutts retard.
Go look back at ww1 slavs, they are white but now their genetics are garbage.

>slavs
>comparable with western europeans
LOL
he is right

Attached: 1554531561674.png (1000x1000, 101K)

>How did Slavs escape this self-hatred that infects the West

They weren't occupied by America and "the west"

we were occupied by Jews and "the east", damn is america that bad?

I'm from eastern Germany.

Americanism is a deadly disease unmatched in history.

well luckily for you they are still occupying you, but now theyve moved onto us aswell

I want a russian gf how do I find one?

Based. I'm a Poloniak, and all I hear from the mother country is bad news. Less people going to church, increasing western faggotry, etc. God made slavs to be warriors. We should all pray God will give us the dignity to die as such, rather than rot into nothingness.

Attached: konfederacja4.png (800x452, 918K)

I think it was their years under communism that burned the leftardation out of them.

boy oh boy, I know your a leaf and by definition that means you're retarded, but I suggest you take your head out of your ass and stop with the Jow Forums memes because they've really gone to your head. You don't know shit about slavs so shut the fuck up.

yep, all these angry muslims in western europe better wage an angry death to america death to israel jihad soon, hopefully the slavs will ally with their european "brothers" and their new muslim friends with their hatred towards jewish america, we cant afford to wage more wars in europe, we need to bring the fight to the zog capital itself

its weird, i see both nationalism and communism. the latter being more prevalent in older generations thru media bias

70yrs of communisim will make a people hard as fuck and realize what matters most.

Attached: 7c8.jpg (2592x1456, 504K)

>he thinks Islam will allow an alliance and not want complete control of Europe

Slavs are actually turks. Being that they are arab mostly, Its no surprise they are fiercely nationalistic. Just look under Russia. Stan this stan that. Slavs are arabs mixed with moguls retaining most of their arab culture.

Fuck off Kike.

dont worry, communism will make its return with the zoomer retards who were the 1st to grow up in a capitalist regime, and it will take the form of cultural marxism, it already has, SJW types arent unique to western europe

>he thinks the european man cannot tame dumb sand savages to do his bidding
if the jews managed it so well, why couldnt we

Once again, Fuck off Kike.

Attached: 1547318976746.jpg (600x418, 27K)

That's probably one of the funniest things I've heard in a quite a long time.

Attached: DdYJixj.jpg (189x292, 10K)

I think you dont understand how many they are and how young they are compared with the general European population.I will laugh my ass in a 1-2 decades when the demographic shift will finally hit hard on all of you.

Okay from my personal experience slav teens are even more degenerate than georgian teens which in their own right are pretty fucking degenerate . I don't want to imagine what degree of degeneracy runs rampant in west to make you think that slavs are not degenerate. Only slavs who are not degenerate are rural ones.

I fucking invite to spend more than a month in any slavic country of your choice, see how you like it, fucking inbred morons

thats what it looks like, for sure. social justice has slowly crept its way in Switzerland too, my country of birth
imagine the mental gymnastics you have to go through to advocate for the destruction of the patriarchy on campus ground in Switzer "mountain jews and cheese" land is absolutely asinine

oh look its an another of those romanian intellectuals, quite the number of you on Jow Forums in relation to your countries ... anything really, what are you famous for, being gypsies?

Okay my civic nationalist friend, enjoy your newly muslim friends, maybe you will see for once how it feels for your country to be their vassal.

i just hope this mentality persists

Attached: IMG_20190419_183333.jpg (2736x3648, 2.28M)

I know where I'm going when this shithole finally falls apart :^)

USSR was good enough vaccine against jewish bolshevism

a bitch cunt from a bitch country with a bitch mentality, always self inserting himself as the cuck submissive, sad romania! sad!

jews make more money off us

are you....

A shiptar?
Also they can only do that cuz they do it for money and NGOs supported by the US.
So the biggest issue with nations getting slowly eroded is the US, since the mutt an ahistorical creature cannot bare the thought of someone having history.

By fleeing to the West.

Attached: slavnigger migration.jpg (600x450, 78K)

you dont see anyone under 30 in there huh

>By fleeing to the West.

Or committing suicide.

Ivan give me some tips on how to hit up a qt Russian.

>Or committing suicide.

Or drowning the pain.

Attached: alcoholism europe.jpg (2336x2499, 352K)

which mentality, doing nothing while you get ass raped by politicians and mobsters, and every once in a while going out on protests that change nothing? I fucking love this shit, all the fucking "table philosophers" going turbo national pride when this kinda shit happens, and then fucking nothing, back to getting drunk on friday and listening to turbo folk, fuck this place.

We didn't, at least not in Poland. We have a massive complex of not being "western" enough, so we try to emulate their degenerate behaviour. The only feeling stronger than it is spite. Slavs as a whole need enemies to fight otherwise they regress back into being and uncivilised rabble.

Attached: 1551871009806.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Attached: 1533311569220.jpg (640x887, 209K)

>germany has at least 4x more eastern european immigrants than us
what the fuck is every other person romanian or what?

A lot of the so called Romanian are ethnic german since a lot left during communism and after due to economical differences.

no im of french and serbian descent, born and raised in serbia
hard agree on the US being the drop of poison in our well

we never had it

They're simply behind in the process by about 50 years or so. Slavs are rapidly falling to consumer capitalism/westernization.

All that and still Russias bitch.
jeeez how absolutely horrible.

How is that surprising, we're literally bordering slavnigger failclay, you're somewhat protected by an ocean, so your figures are lower.

mightve just been the frame i caught, theres hundreds if not thousands of people but youre right. it does seem like its mainly the older generations

>bordering slavnigger failclay

I'll exclude Czechs from that, they're fantastic people. We aren't bordering them, but I love Slovenia too. Great people.

I suppose not but I mean there's a LOT of eastern europeans here

he cute

Abortions in Russia have been going down every year, and are currently the lowest in decades

Attached: russia-abortion-statistics.jpg (1147x781, 132K)

top kek

hold on I fucked up the number
it's 10x more than us
holy shit

No colonialism/enslavement of browns/blacks to guilt trip them with. Hard to guilt trip poor people too.

The czechs are basically german and in denial. Prague was majority german until the mid 19th centruy.

we were never white
we never escaped our self hatred, its just as old as we are

More statistics

Attached: Nyet.png (1390x750, 682K)

im not in denial, my grandma fled from bavaria to here after the allies won

History has proven outright tyranny like through communism makes the oppressed actually retain more of their heritage and suppressed culture than western liberalism which destroys it through a slow social decay and apathy. So communists are stupid, if they want to destroy religion, just spread liberalism.

>my grandma fled from bavaria to here after the allies won

I want pic related to happen so bad. SO bad.

Attached: bavarian-empire.jpg (2000x1970, 869K)

Based serb bro

I for one look forward to swallowing you all entirely and establishing bongland 2.0 in your countries when the time is right, as repayment for accepting so many slavs
it's ok, we will make it a painless process
your grandchildren will be anglo
and that's a good thing

whites are semetics who forgot where they came from. Theres a reason its called the middle east.

you know what i cant even disagree, thats why my grand parents fled that shithole. everything you said is true but at least refugees arent raping our women

Should include Alsace-Lorraine

theres still a lot of germans in the western parts and ofcourse sudetlands, even today a lot of germans own cottages there, a lot of kids with one german parent in schools etc,bohemia will always be eastern germanies lil cousin, and thats a good thing