7 deadly sins

How do I replace the 7 deadly sins with the 7 virtues and how do I manage to keep going to Jow Forums if I want to stop drowning in these vices

I love you guys and have been shitposting on Jow Forums for over a decade, but my soul has taken heavy hits from this.

Attached: 1555551378604.jpg (500x520, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siimland.com/the-7-hermetic-principles/
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sin and virtue are the twin millstones of Catholicism. The secret to escape this trap is to recognize you have both good and bad qualities -AND- embrace this fact.

Doing this will put you inline with the Hermetic principle of dualisim (polarity) which is a universal truth. Then you will start fixing your life.

siimland.com/the-7-hermetic-principles/

Christ can’t save you, because he’s been dead for a while, also he’s a Jew. Jews typically don’t like non-Jews

>The secret to escape this trap is to recognize you have both good and bad qualities -AND- embrace this fact.
That's not a secret, but a basic tenet of every religion ever, including Christianity.

You are talking of Jesus, not Christ. Christ was Jesus, but Jesus was not Christ.

What the fuck are you talking about, take your fucking meds you sperg, his last name was Christ

schloppy kike, you can do better

Attached: 1545600288987.jpg (4000x6000, 3.98M)

>memeflag
Opinion discarded

His last name was Goldberg

Catholicism weaponized guilt, for being a human being, to a high art. The "secret" refers to the recognition these authorities (yes, all religions and other institutions too) are inflicting this brain job on you.

Recognize and accept you are good and bad, because the polarity (of everything) is a universal truth. Then you are free.

Just stop.

>his last name was christ

haha

I fail to see how catholicism is even related to spiritual discussion. So I guess I agree with your premise.

arian faggot spotted

>faggot spotted
That's a mirror

what do you believe in?

recognizing them is a step in the right direction in my opinion op

Attached: 466A3359-919E-4944-B73B-CB7389A647B3.png (750x1334, 575K)

The truth will set you free.

To elaborate the premise is the authorities controlling this planet are evil. Therefore, everything these authorities assert and claim (without exception) should be disregarded out of hand. Because the beings making these claims and assertions are evil.

In this vacuum you must rely upon your own observations, mental faculties, intuition, and (if you are have the capability) spiritual guidance to navigate through life. Personally test and verify every claim, tenet, and theory you come across.

Only then can you be free.

this quote is fake btw

yes but what truth formally named do you believe in? spirituality?

This is really how I am starting to feel about science in meme

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

I don't believe in a formal truth, like a religion or philosophy. The closest I can describe it is home schooled truth. Everyone from parents, teachers, journalists, politicians, etc... have lied to me my whole life I gave up listening to them and have decided to figure things out for myself.

The Creator made me, you, and everyone else with the capacity to understand the universe. It is up to us to find our way and our destiny in the universe.

If we don't do this then we live with an internal vacuum the authorities will fill up with their lies.

Some basic starting principles of universal truth are:

(1) The universe is infinite (which is why formal religions and philosophies are, by definition, limiting).
(2) The universe is energy.
(3) Energy moves.
(4) The cross (vertical and horizontal intersecting planes) explains all, which is why it is such a powerful archetype that affects us unconsciously.

The Hermetic Principles are a good place to start too.

do you perhaps just want to be correct really badly

this is is your brain on protestantism

What do you mean?

ignore him.. good post. so more of science based spirituality based faith?

>kikes have a high iq

Attached: 1547447930853.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

this guy gets it

Attached: 1530407622690.gif (328x366, 826K)

Pretty sure that quote was from John Dee or Berkely or something.

oh sorry op, was not aware that was you. i did not mean to say ignore you, i just jumped to a quick assumption you were some random user jumping in. sorry about that.