Is this new or have Students been fucking their teachers forever?

You’ve got to think that high school students have been fucking their teachers or getting fucked forever, but that it seems much more common now given social media, word gets out, stupid texts and pictures.

Or was it mostly male teachers fucking female high school students before, and now the reverse?

In this case (picture related) 17 year-old at expensive private school in LA “seduced” by teacher, fucks her numerous times and then reports it to authorities. This is Brentwood School in LA, school to children of rich Hollywood types, huge Jewish contingent.

What normal, straight 17 year old runs to the authorities about fucking some old whore?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6940121/Brentwood-School-teacher-sentenced-3-years-prison-pleading-guilty-sex-boy-17.html

Attached: 4EE7162200000578-0-image-a-1_1533650871201.jpg (634x354, 54K)

macron shacked up with his teacher. this is definitely a roastie issue though.

That's right. Macron is a perfect example. Dude fucking married his high school teachers--has step-children just a couple of years younger than him. Dude's head of state.

id place my penis in that ladys cooter if you catch my drift

Exactly. So would I and if I was 17 I'd be fucking her every spare moment I had. Why did this dumbass report her?

Roasties have done every sexual degenerate act by age 20 now, so there's no thrill left for them to explore except pedophilia.

old woman rapes little boy?
>teacher has sex with student.
man has sex with woman and ten years later she regrets it
>vile rapist rapes innocent woman.

Teen niggers will fuck anything that moves.

If you put your children in the hands of a rotating faculty of unassociated adults, this kind of stuff and other abuses are going to be more of a risk. Thanks to mandatory public schooling and declining wages, almost all parents must take this risk.

Everyone always asks "how could something like this happen?" but giving your kids into the control of adult teachers isn't that far removed from giving them to a random stranger. Nobody would be surprised at the random stranger's behavior, everyone just thinks that having a teaching license makes you special.

Attached: 1283650523860.jpg (1024x768, 339K)

>What normal, straight 17 year old runs to the authorities about fucking some old whore?

one thats jealous because shes taking more than one dick

this

Must be. No other explanation, unless the parents find shit on your phone or some asshole buddy you bragged to tells the world.

>little boy
That's bullshit, he's a 17 year old. He's barely even a teenager.

This has been going on forever

I had a female teacher fuck me in grade 9. It was crazy. She touched me a few times at first in class on the hand. It was subtle and I didn't really think anything of it.

Then she asked to speak with me after class so I stayed back and she came onto me and gave me my first kiss. I was basically shocked and not really reacting. Except my boner was diamonds and she reached down and touched it through my pants. We didn't have sex then but that's how it starts. So I was 14 the first time I had sex. She basically said we could do it again and again so long as I didn't tell anyone.

I did but it never got out so I was having pretty regular sex for a while. Then she must of moved on to another student because it just kinda stopped outta nowhere

Hot. Do you regret it at all?

Been happening for decades but it used to get hushed up. Back in the 90s my science teacher knocked up a 15 year old student. He "left" one day and nothing was said. Found out nearly 10 years later at the reunion what had actually happened. Now with social media and camera phones they can't hide it so easily.

This sounds like the experience and reaction most dudes would have. Why would you complain?

When there were more straight male teachers, people were probably more on their guard about it. You're going to notice if a male teacher is having certain girls stay after class. No one expects it from female teachers, even though obviously we should.

No not really. I do kinda wish my first kiss was with a girl my age but if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't have kissed a girl for years. I didn't have sex after that until I got to University.

Not quite a pregnancy, but the Girls Tennis Coach in high school was notorious for banging his players. He'd go through one or two each year.

People has some self respect at some point. We are oversexualized animals these days. There isn't much difference intellectually between a teacher and student these days. So I can understand the phenomena emerging now more than ever. That being said, degenerates have always been around doing degenerate shit in all societal roles.

Attached: 409_webplak.jpg (600x240, 23K)

Permantly damaged from being raped by his roastie teacher as a young boy.

My older brother used to go to a catholic school where the history teacher would bring home teenage boys and have sex with them, consensual and everything and completely legal, but the school fired him regardless because of inappropriate behaviour.

Teachers used to be old women. Now they are all in their 20s.

To show the world that he had sex. Duh.

Jews are normalizing pedophilia with this kind of news

>fuck old roastie
>get dick sucked until your tired of it
>report roastie
>sue school district for millions
>go to college with tons of cash
>have a chad pad and continue to fuck roasties
>?
>profit

its always a meme in 90s comedy
Drew Carey liked this theme

>tfw 27
>tfw haven't had sex in four years
>tfw virgin until 21
>tfw teenagers are fucking their teachers that are my age

Attached: 1536632733940.jpg (1242x838, 339K)

This is how it should go. Good on you for not fucking things up by running your mouth.

nice

In what world is it legal for a male history teacher at a Catholic school to bring home teenaged boys and bang them? He should be gelded.

>Then she must of moved on to another student because it just kinda stopped outta nowhere
Yeah, someone younger

Never thought of it like that, but you're 100% correct.

>he says from experience
Based.

Depends on your time frame. You couldn't really get away with this before birth control pills. Also a female teacher buying condoms would make the local gossip pretty quick and it usually takes at least one generation before habits change. Reliable birth control pills started in the '60s and you can kind of see what was coming in the culture with movies like The Graduate. So you figure ~25 years per generation would put you mid '70s to early '80s when this trend started becoming more normal, fast forward to '90s and you start seeing national stories about it. By 2000s it's normalized, you start seeing more and more public figures defend it. Come to now in 2019 and it's pretty much rampant and no one bats and eye.

>It's pedophilia if they are under 18
Unironically kill yourself. It's pedophilia if they are prepubescent, retard.
Stop using the barren womb feminist definition.

You know what I mean, faggot.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

Because they burn out dealing with all the dindus and communist BS.

Attached: too old.jpg (500x665, 90K)

Yeah, it's bound to make a difference when the kids have been having sex ed since grade school and the school is handing out condoms. Has to be easier for a horny teacher to make it happen in that environment where people assume they're all having sex anyway.

It happens constantly with male teachers; the females are caught because women are cold heartless cunts who sell one-another out.

It could be because the women who do this are fucking nuts.

I would say it's more common now because society is hyper sexual. I hope they lock her up