Do you get gibs, user?

Do you even care about the societal consequences of you taking from the rest of us? No? Degenerate.

How do you live with yourself?

Attached: precious.png (1344x894, 976K)

I wish I could get gibs.

I am as White as The Kings of Jerusalem were.
I bet your hair isn't red, I bet your eyes are dark, and your skin is muddy.
I know you are a gentile. I know you are from a unpure bloodline. Your language isn't Hebrew, your language is Yiddish because you are a goy.
You are not a Cohen, or a Levite, you are a bastard. You are a bastard Gentile who comes from a bloodline of Shiksa whores.
You are more of a Gentile than the Philistines.
Your wife is a dyalisis machine.
The odor of you dreams is the aroma of the toilet. Your dreams are nightmares. Your family smells your fear and they trust you.

Countless tribes of Noah slaughtered you filthy gentiles. The romans slaughtered so many of you Tamud worshippers that you had to rewrite the law so the blood came from the Mother not the Father.
The Germans left you so muddy you needed to populate with Shiksa whores you kidnapped and now half of Israel has a Deutsche name. The Italians and The Spaniards left your people so freightened that you became Catholics for hundreds of years. The Ottomans whipped your grandmothers for generations and now the ones who liked it are Moslems.
You have maybe 0.06% of Solomon's blood, if you're lucky.
You are a muddy gentile, and when you look in the mirror you can see it.
Thats why you worship blood, thats why you wish to eat the blood of Christians, because it reminds you of what it feels like to have the Blood of Adam inside you.

If you’re poor, live off gibs and make white babies. If you’re rich, work hard and make more white babies

Attached: 95c70fd7dad8b6290b700c26c8f685409f4c67fdcee506.jpg (493x640, 77K)

Wouldn't you rather it went to user than shanqeesha?

>Do you get gibs, user?
foist thang you gots to do is

1. study on up on yo "disibility" this mean that you need to decide what yo ailment is gone be and you has to know teh ins and outs so you can start to modify yo behavior to those specificationmins. that way it will appear genuine to the case worker and any quack they send you to.
now if you done has a real problem which if you're a shut in you prob do even better. its still good to be edumicated on what you want to convey so you can receives duh SSI.

Attached: 1483733346450.jpg (419x397, 44K)

2. Get commited. Wassat? Commited? Why Uncle Remus you ol fool! Now now honey child i know you may have some apprehensionation about being commited but this will almost gurantee you done recieves benefits.
Go to your local intake unit. Yo hospital or whateva. Say to the nice lady "i am feelings suicidal and i need help" Them simle words will land you a 72 hour hold known as a 5150. This is whar you are either a harm to yo self or others.
Is dis drastic? It sho hell is. But lawd if you does wanna sponge off the state you sho need a good reason. Why i remember when i applied fo SSI the lady says "Uncle Remus you done been in any psychiatric care for your claim of disibility in the past 5 years" I says
"Oh lawdy i done just got released from a 5150 because i wanted to kill myself"
I was on SSI within 3 months. Receiving full bennies and no bullshit wait time. Being committed will get you further then any sort of boo sheet story you come up with. After the 72 hour hold is up you simply walk out the hospital with a few perscriptions and more importantly PAPER WORK of your sickness.

Attached: 1547863152697.jpg (250x248, 22K)

3. File a Claim
Now alot of folk will tell you SSI is a helluva time to get on. Well now if you don did numba 2 you on the fast lane to financial freedom (or slavery)
Still one must go thru a few things befo old uncle sam hands ovah any amount of money.
Apply to Social Security Disability right after you have been committed. Let dem know you are looking to recieve benefits beacuse you are unable to take care of yo self financially. They will send the proper forms. These forms ask a whole battery of questions but the hardest part is done filling out the STATE REASON FOR DISIBILITY CLAIM STATE. PROOF OF DISABILITY CLAIM
well now if you done did what i done told ya in part 2 you would be whistling dixie. If not make sure you have some sort of medical "proof"...past perscriptions for depression works fine. Yo doctor should have all dis. Dont have that? Still fill it out. I done put everything under the sun cept the heebie jeebies. PSTD, DEPRESSION, PSYCHOSIS. Again i had done studied all these things so i was prepared and informed in case they called me out! So fill out all the forms in they entirety...aint no harm in lyin but make sho you know yo shit.

Attached: 1542066006055.jpg (540x540, 22K)

4. The Process

Now dis is where yall gone have to suck up yo pride and hold on to ya butts. You see how well you filled out the papers will speed up the process of getting approved. If you done it good they should contact you by phone to schedule a walk in appointment. This can be speeded up if you constantly call to check on yo case. Use these moements to sound agitated. To sound like you is crazy!

When yall get yo walk in. Go in like a crazy man. Why i don sat down in teh lobby and started actin a fool right away. Subtle is teh key. I brought a folder with all my scrips, all my forms, all my doctor notes, and then put the folder on the chair. You see i have OCD. So it makes sense to display my behvior in public. Always act as if someone is watching. Cuz suga they probably is!

When called in to speak to yo case worker. Act aloof, dispondant, anxious. Repeat words, wring your hands...DONT SHAKE HER.HIS HAND...and if you do wipe your hands on your pants before and after. All this stuff is taken in. All this stuff tells them "THIS BOY IS SHO CRAZY!" hell we aint even got to the interview. They will go over your forms and a bunch of mumbo jumbo. At some point they will say "So you believe you cannot work?"

"Why...i want to...i like to work...but when im at work my *symptoms really kick in...i dont wanna be on SSI forever...i just need to really focus on getting healthy...because im having a real tough time. I was done reading about your back to wrok program and i can see myself doin something like taht in a few years."

Attached: 1529846839072.jpg (960x960, 82K)

I am on welfare but trying hard to get back in to the workforce.

>I wish I could get gibs.

Attached: 1544373421116.jpg (600x400, 29K)

OK Niggerspeak off. If the interview goes well the bleeding heart case worker will empathize with your plight. She will recommend you see a doctor...no, not your doctor...THE SSI DOCTOR. This is the man who determines if you should receive benefits.

Final boss fight.

This interview is usually held in a separate location a few weeks from the first interview at the social security office. The doc will take you thru a simple question and answer and then finally a sort off... aptitude test.

If you have followed my instructions you should have no trouble defeating him. All your training will determine your success.

Just remember to exhibit the symptoms. After all...

YOU ARE SICK. This is the realization i came too as i stood outside the office. What kind of fucking 'normal' person would go thru this manipulation and acts of self humiliation just to avoid working? A scum bag. A deviant. Sure criminals scam the system all the time. Problem is they continue to do it and a year down the road they are caught doing something dumb like shoplifting and are dropped from their SSI. So if you recieve the bennies. Be cool. Dont go wild. Dont break the law. Lay low.

Attached: 1554250327578.jpg (960x949, 147K)

What i find funny about this whole thing is the fact
The time off has really given me chance for self reflection. SSI can help you sustain a NEET lifestyle but eventually it can also give you that extra kick to start helping yourself. Good luck.

Yes. Obviously i didnt go into the full history of my own case. I did have a strong foundation to work from.

Any kind of documentation is helpful. You dont need to see a paid psych doc. Just make sure you have some sor to fo validation from someone in a position to make such an assesment. Your personal physician should be able to perscribe anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. It's simply a matter of swallowing your pride for 30 minutes and telling him you have issues.

My suggestion of self commitment is based on the common problem of being given the run around by state workers. No matter what the media says they dont just hand it out to anyone. The process is made so people give up. Having documentation is killer in getting a "hearing". (ths is what they call seeing a case worker in a cubicle btw) Having yourself commited is just that kinda gold star VIP backstage pass. It says "holy shit this guy IS fucked up"

I know it can be scary i can try and give some tips on how to deal.

I realize its hard to do anything if youre a shut in.

Attached: jp-ahmazin.gif (266x350, 61K)

It's convenient that he would pick that number, as he was poor and a failure until he was 34

Yeah I am a game dev with a criminal record and I just started making thousands a week to support me and my wife after years of eating cheap pasta and shit, would have died without neet bucks

Society is fucked.

Attached: A8A6714E-B6D9-4F07-842F-600CBAF1D5B5.jpg (354x382, 103K)

I've taken gibs twice in my life:

1. When I was in grad school I was making $800 a month and was on SNAP. I did this for a year before I changed my program, finally got a TA position, and tripled my income to the point that I didn't need SNAP anymore.

2. After I was laid I took unemployment for a few months while I looked for another job. Still paid the taxes on it, though

Both times were humiliating, humbling, and I felt insanely guilty during the entire process; I couldn't wait to be independent again. Whenever I went to the offices about 1/3 of the people there were of the same mindset I was in, but 2/3 of them (and all of those were black, mind you) demanded more gibs and kept tried to find loopholes to avoid having to work or do anything to show they were actively looking for employment or to better themselves. Fucking pathetic.

I want to be excluded by them, so that I can start a revolution or die trying from the outside of the system. But they keep paying, I don't have to do anything but see them in 6 months, and then they will probably keep paying. It's not my fault, you don't have to pay taxes, you don't have to go to work, you keep this prison alive, I don't, if everyone would do what I do, the Jews would lose, the government would fall, the banks would disappear but no, you're to scared to live like I do. You are the real problem, how do you live with yourself OP?

>How do you live with yourself?
One day at a time user, one day at a time

Attached: comff.jpg (409x409, 44K)

what a retard. If you DONT get gibs, if you CONTRIBUTING to system that hate you and want you extinct, that you are retarded and literally dumber than niggers. "yyy why you dont pay your taxes goy< are you a nigger? (your taxes goes to welfer queen on pic)"
Doesn't matter how wealthy you are, pay your goverment as little as possible (true protesters literally go to prison or in asulum to live on goverment NEETbux)

based

Whats funny is before i got on SSI. I wasn't one. It's been 6 years now! Slowly i have been doing things. Covert night maneuvers and what not. The one saving grace i have is the monthly check. It's really worth it to TRY. This one thing can set you up for life.

$1000 a month, reduced housing, free healthcare, medical, dental, vision goes a long way.

Suck it up. This is your money! It's there to help unfortunates like us. So use it or lose it.
It seems to fluctiate. in the beggining i recieve 639 then it went up to 800 then $1000. Now i get around $938 but i budget well and have a savings so i round it up.

$1000 is not alot you are right. The one thing i have is living at home. If i wanted i could get subsidized housing.rent vouchers.housing assitence. Food stamps are vailble too but i never bothered with them. DESU living like this helped me get healthy physically with a low cost high protien diet. Tuna is cheap, eggs are cheap, whole wheat bread is cheap.

A few tips i forgot. Budget your money. Write everything down from games to dvds and learn to stretch a dollar.

Keep excellent records!

Keep NO records.

Attached: 1526032296182.png (333x500, 384K)

No, but I wish,I did.

UBI when?

I have not used a personal account for any major purchases like HDTVs, PS3, etc etc. Why? Well sometimes the state sends you a letter aasking you to show your last bank statement. It looks awful fishy having Bang Bros and AMAZON.COM all over teh place. Pay with cash. Funnel funds thru your parents accounts by writing a check to them every month. I have no paper trail of all the lavish shit i buy. Eventually you will get the hang of when these infrequent requests come to your mailbox. Then you can carefully maneuver your big purchases. This is helpful if you wanna build your credit up or something.

Live lean for a few checks. I have several grand stashed just in case.

actually this is a bit of a misconception. The state pays your SSI check. When you get on SSI you are eligible for free health care but this is thru a separate service. The two never cross paths. You simply get a Medicaid card like everyone else and join a health plan with no monthly fees or payments.

The monthly SSI check is supposed to be for housing and food. Thats why its good to say you pay rent if you live at home. It shows you are using the money for its purpose. Do i pay rent? LOL no... i just say i do.

Attached: 1534131159431.jpg (1242x1850, 886K)

No, I just want compensation for damages during the Targeted Individual Program.