/PaganGeneral/ Easter Edition

Pagans of the world unite in this wonderful time of spring. Let plato's cave symbolize the long winter the world is now exiting from, let us also exit from foreign religions and atheism. Let us discuss all things paganism, be it political, metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mythological etc.

And for all the non-pagans that refuse to come home, wtf is your problem? The old Gods are cringing at you right now.

Attached: 1551899911981.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
youtube.com/watch?v=_B4Z1PB97KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sheep fucking retard general

cringe

>meme flag
>haven't come home
opinion discarded

Attached: 1497972306053.jpg (896x950, 134K)

>LITERALLY worshiping jewish movie

Attached: ThorRagnarokTA.jpg (1496x1122, 226K)

Incoming American flags seething in this thread.

>ukrainian that isn't a rodnover
yikes

Attached: 1555453090086.jpg (749x751, 251K)

Come back when jews portray Jesus as our Lord Savior, I will believe you then.

go away LARPagans

Attached: 164B6766-DBEB-437B-852E-667C04812EE8.jpg (640x477, 123K)

Attached: 9AB10F9F-0C6D-403D-918B-7E8DED31EDD6.jpg (850x528, 69K)

speak english snownigger

Attached: 4AC7EF25-7E9C-4CE6-8D8C-8F11F432C24B.jpg (604x453, 84K)

You should look into all the hundreds of Hollywood movies about Jesus that have been made.
>*kills your entire religion by writing a book about how we used to fishes and shieeet*

Attached: _105572807_cd.jpg (660x371, 28K)

>Hollywood movies about Jesus

Exactly how many of them are pro-Christian?

>muuh comic book religion made up by bored christian monks
cringe

What is the pagan response to the amount of homosexuality that went on with pagans?

Attached: 1502307647549.jpg (1024x819, 123K)

Most of them. Jesus was a big proponent of multiculturalism and SJW, why would Jews dislike him?
>t. last Christian in Norway
I bet your family thinks you're in a cult and cringe whenever you talk about Jeshua Shekelstein and his walking on water.

Attached: 1516542209453.jpg (4096x4096, 2.22M)

Faggot

Attached: images(11).jpg (275x183, 13K)

>last christian in norway
pic-related was from yesterday when hundreds of young people marched in Oslo carrying the cross. seeth, kike

Attached: 7135.png (816x542, 750K)

Is that what you think you look like?

Attached: images(13).jpg (285x177, 12K)

Attached: 2019-04-19_11.48.44.jpg (633x624, 264K)

Remember that it is hard to subvert the Jesus. Remember that it is even harder to subvert the cross. Remember that it is impossible to subvert God, for he promises salvation.

Remember that this is what you will worship if you fall for the Pagan shilling.

Attached: Heimdall_Nigger.jpg (2500x1663, 936K)

püunp

Attached: 9a4c1524a7d1651bc6d720f518e6f39813a04210_1_352x500.jpg (352x500, 92K)

Hey kike lover go fuck off to a Christian thread if you don’t want to discuss paganism. You are a race traitor and a nigger lover

I really enjoy this picture, this is a good post, maybe i'll become a pagan, I don't currently follow any religions, what should I do?

are you ok dude?

Nice collection of Poles and negroes Ole.

Am I a pagan if I'm a monotheist who doesn't believe in the Abrahamic God?

satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

>memes
The power of jewsus kike

>US
>paganism

So you worship Hulk and Iron Man from Thor movie?

xDDDDDD

Attached: classic spurdo.png (600x459, 167K)

>what should I do?
read up on what the christian monks decided to write down and worship whatever they made up, kek

kek, cope harder faggot

American larpagans are even wose

Attached: 1549460446031.png (1270x1136, 98K)

Lack of homophobia, like in Nazi Germany.
What is the response for pedophilia in christianity?
>memeflag
Try harder, david.
Mel Gibson's the passion of kike was shilled more than the holocaust meanwhile apokalypto was totally ignored. What a cohencidence.

Attached: ludendorff-and-nazis.jpg (1050x750, 256K)

That was a movie, I think they blew your country up in the 2nd one.

That sounds like Christianity though lowbrain

>what should I do?
Seek the truth and stand against evil, you will find what you are looking for.

Attached: ec89beecbcc6ba50fea4593ede9eda6526f44ba7e8776c.jpg (252x255, 11K)

Describe your god

How do you worship pagan gods? Pagan gods are literally just anything Christianity deems so...

Attached: 45dc26e15580fb9bbd8d80371fc47f0f.png (610x494, 240K)

nah, literally the entire norse pagan "religion" and what we know about it was completely made up by some bored christian monks, kek

Thank for proving my point, kike worshipper.

Attached: 1554951576142.png (797x925, 637K)

>jebus saves soul goy repent otherwise muh fedora

Attached: 1555330929449.jpg (700x3775, 1.11M)

Attached: 95c70fd7dad8b6290b700c26c8f685409f4c67fdcee506.jpg (493x640, 77K)

HAHAHAHHA

look at em hahaha ohh no no no no no

>passion of kike

Mel Gibson is an irish catholic.

Any tips on how to find right wing pagan groups, I’m interested but whenever I’ve looked all I find is the Wicca pagans

We should burn some churches to fuck over these fuckers.

Yeah but I asked you who do you worship?

Why didn't i read about the Allegory of the Cave yet? You dumb faggots don't even know what this picture means. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

Attached: 220px-Head_Platon_Glyptothek_Munich_548.jpg (220x306, 13K)

>Norse mythology comes from a movie
Jesus was a character in movies too you know

The creator of everything. I have a personal connection with it (it, not he or she).
By doing what I told you to do, and living in accordance with nature (that phrase was used by the pagan Stoics in Ancient Greece btw).

can you give a link or prove this in some way?

and when people say pagan they just mean norse? what about greek or Egyptian mythology?

I already seek the truth and stand against evil, as do all I would call fellow men, there is probably more.

>The creator of everything. I have a personal connection with it (it, not he or she).
Not much of a description.

But he's not being pushed down your throat you know.

I perfectly understood it, maybe your just dumb?

because it was so obvious it didn't need pointing out?

Does anyone actually have any reliable information about paganism? I'd go pagan before I'd ever even consider becoming a cuckstian or a mudslime, but there doesn't seem to be any information about paganism, it's all just a bunch of leftist freaks LARPing, turning paganism into some kind of weird Satan and nature worship.

Your mindset seems to be Dharmic in nature akin to the old European faiths.
Godspeed user!

we all now here that pagans are just fat skinheads

>JIDF won't touch this

Kike satanic worshipers BTFO.

Christian here, any pagan want to explain their movement to me in a civil manner instead of both sides flinging cherry picked images at each other?

There is plenty of reliable information about paganism. From the myths all the way up to the highest of metaphysics.

Come home white man.

Attached: 1500110464979.png (592x344, 278K)

Fuck abrahamites and fuck their neanderthal deity.

Attached: 1531186711676.png (1681x2802, 377K)

You can pray, too. You can learn about the Creator by studying the universe and living by my principles.
I have little to say because I am sure about little. But I am sure about what I do say.

literally everything we know about norse paganism was written down by christian monks centuries after the religion went extinct retard. it might not even be true we even called our gods "odin" and "thor".. its literally all based on what some bored christian monks decided to write down lmao.

This has to be one of the saddest pictures I've seen

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks user!

Deabrahamize your mind and you will have healthy spiritual inclinations.
Read Dharma manifesto or check Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya

Pagans are pretty fucking terrible at convincing people to join them though. If I asked a Christian about Christianity, he would point to the bible, he'd be able to quote the bible.
I ask a pagan about paganism and you go ''there is information!'' while posting memes.

Is there any book I can read on it, any literature which hasn't been jewed?

>please don't cut down my tree the gods will punish you!
Why worship dead tree gods?

Attached: AEE564FC-7D0D-40F5-8FA3-7A6E56443664.png (450x450, 149K)

Do you have any first hand sources not written by christ monks?

Everyone claiming to be pagan nowadays are just larping. Pagans wouldn't call themselves pagan.

We don't worship a book like you abrahamites. We essentially worship Nature.

Varg and Marie Cachet's books

What is Nature?

Christians never called themselves Christian either. It's pretty stupid to dismiss people based on the name that they chose being something that people in the past didn't call themselves.

My zombie god will pro-.... ehhh *dies in his own blood*.

Attached: 76556.png (500x500, 753K)

You just fucking asked if there were reliable information. You did not ask for book recommendations. You did not specify if you wanted to read mythology, heroics, history, metaphysics or anything.

I don't even know what sort of paganism you're after, Germanic, Slavic, Batlic, Greek? Yes there isn't a bible of paganism.
>be (((urbanite)))(read;Christian)
>attack innocent tree with the trees natural enemy the axe
>axe proceeds to defeat tree
>christcuck is astonished
>praises Jeshua for the deed
>rest of christendom hears about this wonderful deed of Christian victory over nature
>*becomes canonized as a saint*
Very vile these Christians!

Attached: 1508512889814.jpg (960x860, 232K)

Pray to what? The earth? Odin? Zeus? I'm not trying to be a prick here, but should I just go with what "feels good" isn't that what hippies do?

This might interest you:
>Stoic philosophy began with Zeno of Citium c.300 BC, in which the logos was the active reason pervading and animating the Universe. It was conceived as material and is usually identified with God or Nature. The Stoics also referred to the seminal logos ("logos spermatikos"), or the law of generation in the Universe, which was the principle of the active reason working in inanimate matter. Humans, too, each possess a portion of the divine logos.

You sure don't. You're barely literate and you're retarded. Of course you've never worship a book, much less read one.
I am not Christian, never was, never will be, and you're so retarded you didn't pick that up from my post.
I don't want a book to worship, I want information on a fucking religion that you are trying to sell me. ''We worship nature'' means literally nothing to me, it's pure nonsense.

>Is there any book I can read on it, any literature which hasn't been jewed?
Bhagavad Gita.

Based and vedicpilled
>youtube.com/watch?v=_B4Z1PB97KY

Attached: 1497743954623.jpg (2195x1600, 3.07M)

ITT: butthurt megacucks
top cope

On a side note, stop trying to convince everyone to be pagan and stop using the word pagan, it's an umbrella term you fucking mongoloid.
Grouping 100 different pagan beliefs together like this is top cringe, make it an Asatrú general instead and let others do their own thing.

Also, fuck christcucks shitposters.

>jews stare at all those millions of retarded indian religious books about fucking cows and turning into an animorph and growing 2 heads and a million cocks.
"poos don't matter enough to corrupt" - Hershel Schlomo

I am familiar with Hinduism. What are the differences between Hinduism and the pagan religions?

>Grouping 100 different pagan beliefs together like this is top cringe, make it an Asatrú general instead and let others do their own thing.
Nah this is not just for Norse pagans. All pagans are invited to by generals.

Attached: 1499173004884.jpg (1200x1800, 1.38M)

No offense taken. Pray to the Creator. Check out the rest of my posts for more context.

Calm your horses Ivanas, no one is trying to sell you anything. You don't seem to get what I'm saying though. Old European faiths were based on obsevance of their surroundings and no book can give you the magic formula on how to be a pagan. You need a different mindset to see the gods around yourself.
Read what I suggested earlier if you really want to dive in

This, good god a norse thread would make a whole hellavua lot more sense. Pagan is antagonistic, belittling term given to varied religions by the big 5.
It's like if you were a native American, but actually called yourself native American, and not Winnebago or tomahawk or whatever those gay Indian tribes are actually called.

A kike worshipper, like I said. >Kike satanic
Oxymoron

The root for “pagan” simply means rural

Joy of Satan has everything you need to know.

Indo-European paganism is well researched and it makes sense because it also connects Europeans on spiritual basis

Don't pray. Meditate to better yourself and the universe. Only kike worshippers pray.

dam son imagine the heartbreak showing up to this fucking event and finding out this was the sweet viking religion everyone was talking about

All Indo-European religions and myths differ in details, but share very similar spirit and paradigm. This is what you may want to grasp first and foremost, not a dry dogma for exact phrasing of which two denominations of one semitic religion are ready to genocide each other.
Indo-Aryans were among most advanced of all, and due to well developed written language their culture remained well-preserved, even though translations may distort it. Overall, it is criminally underrated.

it's an epithet though, and nobody believes in "paganism" you really wanna group your norse religion in with Egyptian mythology? Who do you think carries the sun across the sky, helios, horus or idk... Apollo?