German handyman tries to replicate Notre Dame incineration of old wood

You know what they say about us Germans.

We're meticulous and thorough. Right? So, since everyone and their mother have some theories about the Notre Dame fire and how it happened, why not do an experiment.

In comes this mad lad from what I can only assume is Eastern Germany (via his accent), someone who works with wood for a living apparently. And he tries to recreate the incineration of an old wooden beam. It is very enlightening, especially for city slickers like us who know wood only from the TV and have to believe what the news anchor tells us.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxlnilfLitI

If you're too lazy to watch: It's fucking hard to incinerate old wood. He tries out a lot, from gasoline to a fucking flame thrower (!), but he doesn't manage to incinerate the wooden beam. His own thoughts are at the end.

Very recommended watching.

Attached: er glaubt ernsthaft es war ein unfall.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxlnilfLitI?t=413
breitbart.com/crime/2019/04/18/nypd-philosophy-professor-arrested-after-entering-st-patricks-cathedral-with-gas-lighters/
abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/notre-dame-rector-computer-glitch-fire-culprit-62506375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

german autism at its finest

based krautism. Can you translate the end?

timestamp for flame thrower

Thats not how you start fires, ignition comes from the flame not downwards heat. It is wacky though how an electrical fault can set off a plaster covered building

>east gemany
opinion discarded

>cigarette butts can't conflagrate oak beams

youtu.be/gxlnilfLitI?t=413

Bump 911 digits

go to sleep cunt

FIRE DOESN'T MELT WOOD

Oy vey, many of those wooden beams had been wrapped with oil-soaked rags (to preserve them) as is typical when one is restoring medieval architecture. And then they wooden beams had hot electrical wires draped over them, all done according to the standards of the European Building Code. It's all perfectly normal and not unusual in the least.
Don't you goyim know anything about architectural restoration?

Attached: download.jpg (530x510, 57K)

I expect the parisian fire investigation to be thorough and it surely will clear up those discrepancies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

When it comes to engineering.
Germans are the best.

Also just look at this.
breitbart.com/crime/2019/04/18/nypd-philosophy-professor-arrested-after-entering-st-patricks-cathedral-with-gas-lighters/

Attached: 1513692381669.png (732x426, 527K)

>old wooden beam
is it 800 years old? if not, fuck off

so this is the "militant atheist" I have heard about

Attached: france map of anti christchan acts.png (1600x1200, 1.11M)

Isn't there an automatic translation via yt?

>Well, the conclusion of the whole story is - at least according to my tests - it wasn't a cigarette bum, it was not welding, wasn't a small amount of gasoline either. The whole thing must have been strongly set up, that's what I would say. Anyone who has ever made a campfire, think about it. To set a beam on fire, you need a quick fire in the beginning, you do that over chips, etc. or a lot of gasoline. Gasoline. gasoline, gasoline. As I said, write me what I should try. Without ... yes, I can not think of anything.

Just write me what I should do to make such a fat beam burn. And I guess the bars in the cathedral were a little bit stronger, that's a 15x15 [cm] from 1700, fart dry and even a minute, I have to look again what it was exactly, of full propane firing just does not cause the thing to burn. So.

>As I said, it's my first video, so be a bit forgiving. Otherwise ... haha, give me a thumbs up or down, IDGAF. This si about thinking of what we are told about burned this thing and why. Political stuff, let's ignore that, whether it was a Bandana-George or a Construction worker-bernd. That does not matter, that does not belong here now.

From 1700, according to the guy.

That guy has a point. Reminds me of some architect/company which specializes in wooden houses. Dunno, somewhere in Europe. Their tech is to use massive logs as walls, instead of plywood or bricks. They are just as fireproof as brick buildings and even better to heat during winter because thick wood is a great insulator against heat and cold.

no, this one doesn't have it. It only gave me automatic in German.

Thanks friend. this is pretty based. It'd be better if someone german speaking wrote in subs for him and got him to add them so it could be spread better though

Well no shit... I don't think that was the story. As with most fires, some other smaller, more flammable objecty lying around caught fire, burned for a while and that caused the actual structure to catch fire.

Btw: "fart dry" (furztrocken) is German slang for "extremely dry". Just in case you are confused.

In the US we have a similar saying. Dry as a popcorn fart

They were soaked up before hand with some kind of oilish wax passing as maintenance but fucking inflamable. So they only had to spark a little bit of fire and watch the whole thing burn.

>philosophy professor Marc Lamparello
>Marc
>Lamparello
"atheist".

Lol, I like that.

Source?

Except your ass, of course.

EU hiring standards are a joke. Specially jobs like polishing, cleaning and putting chems around.

it's located by the banks of a river, can't be that dry

Attached: martin-luther-and-philipp-melanchthon.jpg (760x489, 71K)

That's your source?

Okay.

Germans are mentally ill. They would rather suck Turkish cock than considering people from the eastern part of the land as their countrymen.

Verhang jezelf

That means it's even harder to incinerate then.

Do you shills even think before posting? Goodness.

jet fuel can't melt wooden beams

They obviously weren't made of "firewood"

What did he mean by this?
No really I don't speak German.

I'd believe if the flame came from a lower source. He is setting a flame on top of the wood. Heat rises so of course it goes out.

I'd also like to see him set up the wood vertically, so that when the fire rises it touches more wood and we can see if it spreads or not.

Yeah especially modern cigarettes that are designed to not start fires. Thanks for pointing it out.

Based lowland german.

It's because East Germans are not the smartest tools in the shed, for instance trying to make a fire on top of a beam.

>memeflag

Fuck off faggot, sage and reported

Make copies guys, before it gets shoaed again!!!
I expect this COMPLETELY unrelated channel and the woodworker´s facebook to go down soon.

It will spread. But, still it would need a decent source which still could point to arson. Some sparks won't just set that shit off imo.

Holy shit, how about the fucking retard positions the wood vertically before trying to burn it.

You´re bit dumb, aren´t ya?

wtf he's doing it outdoors that's cheating, it's obviously a different case when indoors.

Yes you dumb cunt, it´s HARDER to ignite indoors because there´s no constant fresh oxygen supply in for of a slight wind.

Found the Mohammedan Kinderschänder.
Time for Hanging Gardens SOON.

Attached: Vlad Dracul.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Explain.

You know I'm right.

Attached: 1441075665319.jpg (300x300, 69K)

I was there because I did it myself, praise be to allah.

What the frakunda are you taking about?
The wood is literally on fire, but it goes out quickly. If this retard positioned it vertically the fire is then likely to sustain itself.

Dry as a duck's cunt.

>East Germans are not the smartest tools in the shed
Stats seem to disagree with you

Attached: 1554753337520.png (1788x1278, 316K)

Incredible. Same shill answers as on kohlchan.
If you want to see it, write him a comment.

>I'd believe if the flame came from a lower source. He is setting a flame on top of the wood. Heat rises so of course it goes out.
Fire form above what happened at Notre Dame according to the official storyline, though.

No we don't

You're the guy who gets BTFO on kohlchan for several days now. Give it a rest.

There is no official story yet. There isn't even any reasoning as to what caused it.

WOW A KIKE PROJECTING HIS SHILLING

WHAT A SURPRISE

I HOPE GOD SMITES YOU DOWN MOTHERFUCKIER

>t.

Attached: images.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Fits what the purged interview with the former architect of ND a few days back. How it odens't make sense how the fire spread, or that it burned in the first place.
Oof.

German autism will expose the coverup. Based

>The entirety of East Germany
>Except Berlin

I wonder "who" causes the others states to fail

cool story bro

Attached: DWO-WI-IQ-Deutschalnd-db-1-jpg.jpg (1600x765, 99K)

>germans once again autism themselves into truth

God damn it, i love the truth-loving red-blooded germans.

Bump

Kek
Jet fuel can't melt wooden beams

>SH at 107 points
I see my superiority has led to some controversey

from many years of arranging kindling I have come to the conclusion that angled wood will catch most quickly
this allows the fire to contact the surface of the wood without being significantly obstructed by it
from this point of view it makes the most sense to start the fire underneath the steeple as it acts like a flue and is at the intersection of four channels of draft

Attached: angled fire.png (1549x959, 53K)

spark can't lit oak wood

Attached: 1554987639366.jpg (500x509, 59K)

Thats because the smarter ones leave for the good jobs in the west. He's still correct on the better school results in the east.

Sure, maybe. I'm just going from personal experience.

All we know is the French government ruled out arson before actually investigating, which totally doesn't set off any bullshit detectors.

Shortcircuits cant melt wood beam!

Attached: short-circuits.jpg (920x613, 297K)

Attached: I-shall-believe-you-wanderer---For-now.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

Don't worry guys it was just a computer glitch. They'll give us the details in a few months.

abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/notre-dame-rector-computer-glitch-fire-culprit-62506375

As a fellow German (5% says 23andme), thank you for sharing this jewel from the Old Country.

kek

>from auld contri
>5% german
>95% ashkenahzi

yeah, you got a JEWel alright.

Mehmet get me a Yufka and a Mizzo mix and quit shitposting

I heat my house exclusively with wood heat and this is pretty much 100% correct.
Pine catches easy and you can start it with a bit of paper and just split logs but oak and almond are hard as fuck to get going even when they are less than 15% moisture. You have to basically split it down to kindling or get a fire going with something else before you throw oak on it. Huge beams would be basically impossible to start by accident.

>different humidity
>different pressure
>different temperature
>probably less wood shavings around