I dare you to prove to me feminism causes more harm than good in society

using actual facts and data to back yourself up. I'm listening

Attached: areallyreallyreallyhotpunky_by_tomboyjanet_da7x1cc-pre.jpg (767x1041, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11824814/Is-feminism-destroying-the-institution-of-marriage.html
steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/what-is-operation-brownstone-a-brownstone-operation-is-it-real-more-than-likely
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First, let's establish what good it causes. What good does it cause?

Feminism is a root cause of honks

Attached: 1555367100693.jpg (800x533, 60K)

We are not your personal army fag. Do the work yourself, it’s light.

Attached: 31641704-7210-40DA-97BB-423F1A0E4CBB.png (769x733, 34K)

Attached: ,powerful.png (664x432, 156K)

It socially empowers women to be more than just dependants

ooo this is gonna be fun I'm so glad I posted this so far no one has even tried :)

How has it benefited society?

Attached: 1550250486330.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Power is zero sum. In order for women to attain power, they have to displace male power to do so. Why is that a good?

It really doesn't though. Most of these women are consuming subsidies and credit. There isn't anything independent about them.

Attached: 1550251588390.png (641x572, 550K)

why do feminists shit all over women who choosr to stay at home

Attached: solution for the feminists.jpg (588x801, 50K)

Attached: 1555501474119.png (499x597, 313K)

Attached: 1550251896963.jpg (1600x1066, 346K)

>It socially empowers women to be more than just dependants
>good

How many abortions are committed by men and traditional women?

Greasepaint must be causing a reaction because im hallucinating

Attached: 1555355031227.png (680x680, 247K)

Attached: 1550767982813.png (765x772, 744K)

>to be more than just dependants
If this is true why have they socialized all of their shit to the government. Just because the government is the sugar daddy now doesn't change the fact that the female is now just dependent on someone else and ironically enough still dependent on men who pay the majority of taxes. If they were actually socially "empowered" they would be responsible for their selves rather than screeching for tax dollars to do it.

thats fucked

Attached: women.jpg ugh.jpg (576x799, 137K)

What do women do with this power? They vote for war, murder their own children by the thousand, bankrupt nations, invite invaders and then blame men for everything. Women's rights are a universal feature of collapsing societies, from the Roman Empire to the Ottoman, to the Chinese.

Those fatass dykes have never gone a day without eating

Attached: women.jpg (692x1024, 84K)

Just look at the state of university campuses. A big portion of university students are not learning anything useful at uni and are graduating with useless degrees that do not benefit society. They are a huge waste of time, money and opportunities.

Literally like 30 seconds on google
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11824814/Is-feminism-destroying-the-institution-of-marriage.html

First thing women did with the power ofvoting was to outlaw alcohol, which gave rise to the mafia, which later led the govt. to make alcohol legal again because it was a stupid idea to begin with. Women's Suffrage led to American organized crime, thanks feminism!

>oh no a bunch of people died!
>i better post a sexy picture of my butt :P

Social media was a mistake. Women reading was a mistake.

Attention whoring. Literally

It's a waste of time and constantly tries to brow-beat regular people into giving women control of how society operates. You can't tell jokes at the workplace without some harpy bitching to HR about it. You can't flirt without a high risk of the woman flipping the fuck out and starting her own #metoo witchhunt instead of just turning you down like a normal person. It is sucking all the fun out of life and it needs to stop.

Attached: Valente on catcalling.jpg (599x510, 131K)

Fuck off.

Attached: ,go on OP - Copy (2).png (2640x1800, 3.23M)

Yeah this stupid thot totally cares about people. At least cam whores don’t pretend they’re showing their ass to cure cancer

And yet their overall happiness is at an all-time low.

I wonder why.

>>These people deserve the right to adopt children

Attached: 1545686498110.jpg (2048x1362, 435K)

Attached: 1544297098046.jpg (1024x683, 470K)

Power isn't zero sum lol. Power can easily be shared, and if people work together then both sides can increase their power together. Displacing is a poor word to use when both sides win

op u there?
>using actual facts and data to back yourself up. I'm listening

Attached: 1546387227657.gif (240x190, 1.86M)

Present facts to back up your claim.

Not neccisarily. How does allowing women to drive In Saudi Arabia take power from men? How does allowing your daughter to be a tomboy hurt boys? It's not just about policy you know

> Mia Aycliffe-Chung

So a nigger stabbed a chink

Attached: fem.jpg (1024x618, 194K)

How does allowing men to have male spaces harm females?

>researchers disagree
>clinicians recommend

They're not the same thing. Journalists are really dumb. Sometimes researchers might be involved in clinical practice too or clinicians might do research, but typically they're quite distinct.

Ultimately those that see power as a privilege always fail in comparison to those that see it as a responsibility.

What? There are tons of male spaces

> The survey’s head, (((Professor Michael Rosenberg))) of Stanford University, says: “Marriage as an institution has been a little bit slow to catch up with expectations for gender equality. Wives still take their husband's surnames, and are sometimes pressured to do so.
“Husbands still expect their wives to do the bulk of the housework and the bulk of the childcare. The results are consistent with a feminist critique of heterosexual marriage as a gendered institution in which wives find less satisfaction than husbands do”.

God damnit Jow Forums

Because whamin are hypergamous. Which makes them untrustworthy in love and always in search for the perfect.
Which affects the birth rate, which forces us, us all the western world, to accept the idea that we nees replacement.

Feminism is a societal cancer

Explain hypergamy than and why women don't find men who earn less attractive. It implies they still want men to depend on, just for more luxerious things.

Source?

Attached: 1554531098324.png (447x1019, 421K)

Attached: 1541356934882.jpg (1952x1798, 552K)

This implies both men and women get the same satisfaction from these activities. I've yet to see a mother enjoy children less than her husband. I'm sure there are some basket cases and shit mom's, but I've SEEN mom's, and damn do they love kids. Her assumption is shit.

Name ten.

Extremely gross. Even mudslimes have prayer rugs for a reason.

The evil patriarchy must have robbed those poor women of a room, mats and clothes, so now they're all forced to do yoga half-naked on the streets... How sad.

Attached: b4 things got honk honk.jpg (1000x899, 245K)

Source?

dumb furrie

>It socially empowers women to be more than just dependants
>and somehow that's a good thing
Kek, dumbass

Attached: don't know about Euclidean principles..jpg (960x949, 215K)

My experiences in society yields this claim flimsy at best

The game is, what if they weren't feminists (from left to right): hideous, average/kinda pretty, hideous, beautiful, a man

yeah so, ah... let’s go ahead and uh, Nuke from orbit, just be sure.

Women taking jobs hurts males in society and reduces productivity.

Attached: 1555254348310.jpg (6946x2704, 2.05M)

You just defined zero sum, dumbass.

That's probably the turning point. I mean the entire joke is that spuds the dog is getting all that human pussy.

Your fingers + keyboard + google + "female happiness at all-time low"

and
I'll leave it with this OP you faggot

Attached: migrant-caravan-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

It is made them more dependent. Depandent on the government that is.
When the government is your daddy, that's when you have issues. Single mothers, less marriages, less birthrate. These are signs of a fractured country.

Feminism hasn't done any of that. Women can't drive in SA and tomboys are not allowed anymore. They're now pushed into taking hormones.
I left the workforce mostly because I can't work with women which is now demanded of everyone, they don't understand anything, cry constantly and steal the work of others. I used to buy into gender equality but I've seen how women operate with my own eyes: doctors, bankers, lawyers, executives, all with absolutely no idea what they're doing and hordes of men saving their ass at every turn. They're not capable of participating in the workforce. You can't trust a women to do any job.

Still Wrong.

IS abortion wrong? That's a can of worms there.

>to be more than just dependants

lol

Probably the best response to such a retarded statement.

well that about says it all doesn't it

do they?

prove it

are you saying all women are like this? that's a bold statement how did you arrive at this conclusion? what specifically have women done to you in the workplace

Incels love to blame others for their faultiness. They just can't accept the fact that women don't need men to be their provider since being a provider (aka having a job) is the only reason a woman would ever marry such useless men, and marriage is the only way these type of men can have a meaningful relationship. Only a virgin would be mad at a woman's public display of sexuality. A normal man would be pleased knowing he can satisfy his sexual urges without compromising his entire life, and so is the woman. Incels simply don't want to accept that they are the problem. They don't value their lives, they're just not valuable human beings.

I fail to see a correlation here

Which is why we need feminism isn't it?

CIA - CBS
Brownstone
steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/what-is-operation-brownstone-a-brownstone-operation-is-it-real-more-than-likely

huh

Attached: D6259402-DCBD-4017-8CE8-09A35AB29944.jpg (675x1200, 721K)

how so? women are just humans like men

Kekistan is burning right now If you've seen youtube lately. Look up destiny's channel he kinda inspired me a lot. and shaun.

Attached: 44099459-F717-4E7E-B3C9-143CC43EFEEA.jpg (496x287, 43K)

Who says we shouldn't?

At the very least its murder of defenseless organism at the worst its the murder of your own child. Theres definetly nothing good about it.

How is this harmful it's sexy!

Ahh femdom! The sub enjoys it a lot doesn't he?

you can find dumbasses in any group but I am willing to bet the majority of feminists aren't like this

how is this not beautiful?

Hello group 2 :)

A woman does not have to work to survive. She can just fuck or marry her way up the chain. Women being allowed to work at all disproportionately pushes men into fields that cannot support a family.

Also they add nothing.

Attached: 1551635675961.jpg (876x960, 173K)

So explain to me why this is feminism's fauilt?

Women don't like fucking their way up the chain it's mentally damaging.

cute

an all male government would not allow unprotected borders OP...has never happened in history...the introduction of women in government has influenced male leaders to cuck & choose to favor feels over reason....& the jews too of course..the immigrant crises in US & Europe is a direct correlation of feminist feels

Attached: 1538830711268.jpg (650x628, 113K)