Russel Brand will be on Joe Rogan's show tonight

Thoughts on this clash of genius minds ?

Attached: katy perry ex bf.png (870x1187, 430K)

Joe Rogan literally raised his wife's half-Negro daughter.

This idiot sounds like a ten year old who found a thesaurus.

It will be so bad.

He'll spend hours saying absolutely nothing.

>airing a broadcast on Friday night

Yikes!

He's starting to look like a Pajeet now... guess that what happens when you on the path of Dharma.

Ideal. And. Superior.

/thread

I'm listening to Russel Brand rn, the guy is literally the centrist meme. Post them btw plz

Attached: centrist f.jpg (360x295, 18K)

> CIA will be on Joe Rogan's show tonight

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Its 5:30pm in France right now.

>dude yeah bro
>dude yeah bro
>thats a tough problem though
>dude yeah bro
>what do you think of X
>plasmordial enlightened struggle
>dude yeah bro
>dude yeah bro
>thats a tough one
>dude yeah bro

hot

Attached: kayja rogan.jpg (930x1200, 204K)

I unironically like Russel, even though we probably don’t share many political beliefs. He was funny on Norms youtube show.

>giving a shit about these people..

Nope

Is he in France? Am I supposed to know that?
Also >Friday the 18th?

Based Brit knowing his REAL roots.

Because what is thought as the "The Queen of Britain" was actually the Queen of India, being the "Queen of United Kingdom of Great Britain, Ireland and Wales" was one of her minor titles, her actual title was the "Empress of India".

You learnt something new today. You should be thankful. But it does not matter. Once India becomes superpower you'll pay the tax to the Global Indian Government anyway.

Attached: Brits.jpg (329x153, 10K)

I'm in France and it's 5:30 p.m right now, the show will air in a few hours so Friday night for me

nah he's a onions satanist

i remember russell brand was a meme for a few months like a decade ago or something. still no idea what he does

prepare for a two to three hour chat about ayahuasca and anal sex.

we shall poo on the beaches, we shall poo on the landing grounds, we shall poo in the fields and in the streets, we shall poo in the hills

A couple commie closet fags stroking each other off. At least Russell is funny.

OP has a French flag. For him the show with air at night.

Also :

- OMG Trump is like soooo dumb

- He's like a cultist for themmmmm

- Our democracies are like so fragile right now, have you seen the russian trolls?

- We are so polarised as a country, it's crazy, people want walls and are racist, juste love each other man

-

is this the episode with the time traveler?

Besides exposing his micropenis in public? No idea. I heard he made a shitty movie that bobmed once.

Attached: BRANDIA61019-52.jpg (398x600, 97K)

When does it air in your country ? I never thought of this lol

Aside from the fight companions which air during the evening the typical shows air in the early to mid afternoon.

Oh really ? Its so comfy at night

I think we was just friends with celebrities. Wasn't really funny on his own but kept getting acting jobs because celebrities found him nice to be around.

>Russell: Oi, it's fundamental to dispose of that upper echelon who are feeding off the miniscule labors by poor economic slaves to the corporatist system. It's absolutely rubbish to favor the prosperity dynamo of fat cats sipping their vino, while economically dispossessed flounder to eat porridge in this capitalist systemic hegemony.
>Joe: Yeah I mean it's crazy. We can go to the moon. Dimethyltriptamine. I don't know man. I agree. Pull that up Jamie.

noice