Why you never fuck crazy

>She claimed that the pair met on Luxy, an online dating service that calls itself the 'best luxury millionaire matchmaker dating app'.
>Authorities said Ades and the man chatted on the site for a few days and then went on one date.
>Although the man told Ades he did not want to see her again, she allegedly began texting him incessantly - sometimes up to 500 times a day. In July 2017, she parked outside of his house.
>In April 2018, the man - who was out of the country - called police and said surveillance video showed that Ades was inside his home.
>Officers found Ades taking a bath in his home. When officers asked why she was there, she began referring to scientific equations.
>She wants a jury to hear her case, believing they will even order her to marry the man.
>'They're going to say, "You're not guilty and on top of it we, like, demand that you two get married,"'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6939973/Woman-sent-man-159-000-texts-single-date-thinks-jury-force-marry.html

Attached: 12477006-6939973-image-m-9_1555680222167.jpg (634x721, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/magicaldelight/?utm_source=ig_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All women are like this, some just hide it better

>tfw no insane stalker gf
Why even live?

Sounds like her baby timer went straight to plaid.

Attached: plaid.jpg (558x264, 36K)

>When officers asked why she was there, she began referring to scientific equations.
I fucking love science! xD

crazy girls are the best girls

Based

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: 1544737329355.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

Heh. Sure thing, kid. If you wouldn't break your dick off in pic related then you really really are a fagot,

Attached: arias.jpg (745x550, 62K)

Can I ask the question. What up with all of this foot shit? I mean what are you imaging doing with it? Like there is no hole to put your dick into. I guessing you want it up your ass

AAAAAAGGGGGGYHHHHHH

Attached: 1555675083949.jpg (400x389, 112K)

Who knows. Sure is a bit disturbing though. Makes me wonder about the people I'm associating with on a daily basis. Like how many of these people are weird foot fetshists?

This blotchy beast probably looked great with makeup on. That shit needs to be outlawed

>anybody have her feet pics?
before bathing, preferably.

that a tranny?

>I'd make sushi outta ur kidneys n chopsticks outta ur hand bones
yandere as fuck

Attached: 12476992-6939973-image-a-7_1555680215857.jpg (634x423, 76K)

pretty hot, i wish someone was insane about me

Thing is if you liked her back you'd think it'd be awesome and you'd have undying love forever until your aunt calls and she sees a woman's name she doesn't know on caller ID and kills you in your sleep for cheating on her

This is old. If I remember correctly this bitch had great tits

He should be forced to marry her, degeneracy has consequences

I swear I remember this woman from several years ago. This some kind of Mandela shit.
Having said that, I hope she goes to prison so I can write to her.

That wasn't her baby timer. That was her money sniffer.

God I wish that was me

lol u wish. Jodi Arias.murder her boyfriend in a manner most foul; involving marathon sex, a knife and a gun. Female privilege saved her from the death penalty.

Yeah, shed definitely stab you to death eventually

Licking and sucking on her toes, rubbing the cock against her soft soles and having her feet in my face hnnnng

Attached: 44F55ACB-4175-4BC3-A006-D3CCD4662AA3.jpg (290x272, 49K)

It wouldn't even go like that. The moment you like any chick back, she loses interest in you. You're a captive asset then. Her opportunistic psyche then immediately switches to finding a new asset to capture.

Then they must all be good.

4-10 on the crazy scale, theres no such thing as a 0

she's got that bogpilled look that made me suspicious

How new are you nigger?

>a real life yandere
Those are the eyes of a madwoman holy shit

I just got here from the gay alien website two minutes ago.

Found her Insta, lads.
instagram.com/magicaldelight/?utm_source=ig_embed

last I remember hearing about it, sensations from your feet are very close to the part of the brain that handles pleasure and it gets mis-wired and fucked up in some people

>LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE MMMEEEEEEEEEE

Hey it beats an egirl I guess.

What does it matter?

She's going crazy over his money, hence the desire to marry. Classic gold digger tactics

Attached: 12476976-6939973-Ades_claimed_that_the_pair_met_on_Luxy_an_online_dating_service_-a-1_1555683005128. (634x634, 81K)

This bitch is a fucking lunatic

Attached: 12476968-6939973-image-m-3_1555680170600.jpg (306x366, 26K)

avoid women that look like this

Attached: avoidthesewomen.jpg (955x299, 86K)

I've been through a similar scenario and it's not fun. I went on one "date" with this girl I met online. By date, I mean she bought a bottle of whiskey and pounded it then fucked my brains out. But she was saying things like tell me you love me and tell me you'll forget about all those other bitches. Red flag but my dick was inside her already so I just laughed. Fast forward to the next day and I have 200 texts from her, barely any of them making sense. I had to block her online and on my phone. Eventually she called me from her friends phone so I had to just treat her like absolute shit to get her away. Not proud of it but it was fucking crazy.

Shes cute I would love her to obsess over me.

I moved onto a boat for 3 months to get away from one, had to anchor away from the dock at night.

I think she'd fit right in here.

The coordinates of Atlantis are 33,33
Atlantis is INSIDE THE EARTH. it is the SOUL of the earth. The earth is ALIVE IT HAS A SOUL, THIS IS WHERE ALL CREATION IS BORN! The Dead Sea is actually the battery to Atlantis. And Atlantis is the battery to the earth. The earths water is supposed to be the battery of the universe. Every planet is supposed to be alive!!! But because we are under a death frequency, everythingg is DYING... the universe is ALIVE TOO.
THE FREQUENCY OF WATER IS OFF
THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS ESSENTIALLY OFF! WE ARE IN THE APOCALYPSE RIGHT NOW!!! WE ARE THE LAST ONES LEFT AND WE HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED BY MONEY AND FREQUENCY!!! WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE GOD'S THERES NO SEPARATE ENTITY AS GOD. WE ARE ALL THE UNIVERSE HAS! CHOOSE LIFE!

Attached: perfectly_sane.jpg (988x615, 292K)

the least crazy woman ive had in my life once threatened to pour boiling water over my head,another threw scissors at me at tried bashing my head with a chair yet another one threatened to drive off the road to kill us both. i know im annoying but jeez.

Have you not been footpilled user?

Attached: feetpill.jpg (587x339, 58K)

As fucked as the court system is there is a 35% chance she will get her wish.

KEK

What is this trying to convey?

Attached: 32385553_193283657975531_7927198989080854528_n.jpg (960x960, 93K)

If you won't fuck crazy, you'll die a virgin.
The rules:
Never tell her your real name.
Never tell her your real address.
Lie about your job.
Use a burner.

If you break even one of these rules, she will find you and destroy your life, frequently through marriage.

Unironically that’s Jewish features expressed physically. It means low efficiency of body growth and usage of nutrients, leading to a shitty body and underdeveloped/problematic mind.

> 2019
> white women

Attached: E6A07BDD-3CB0-4A2A-B74B-E091783097B6.jpg (623x907, 46K)

Ok this is now a feet thread.

Attached: aznf.jpg (1600x1020, 216K)

Attached: perfectly_sane2.jpg (1012x567, 228K)

Who's the psycho on the left?

Attached: perfectly_sane3.jpg (954x499, 327K)

>began referring to scientific equations
proof that being smart in one area doesn't make you a smart or sane person in general.
liberals btfo

It happened to my uncle. He even married his crazy stalker bitch. Fucking clown world shit...

Oh, bitch was crazy.

Attached: 12477000-6939973-image-a-4_1555680183876.jpg (634x845, 77K)

They met at the Temporary Restraining Order hearing for the bitch and decided to get married instead?

She's definitely cute. She just needs a real man that can lay down the law.

>millionaire
there you go dumbasses. even dating white "women" will get you irreparably destroyed by the state.

>housed in Maricopa County Jail
Bitch is walking the same cell blocks as Jodi Arias

youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8

>Officers found Ades taking a bath in his home. When officers asked why she was there, she began referring to scientific equations.

lel

Yes, 12 of them.

Poor girl has man hands. Tragic.

Look at the dude's dead eyes in that picture. No warmth there.

Is anyone surprised? Look at her eyes and eyebrows. All you need to know.

Attached: 1534627574141.jpg (932x590, 104K)

All women are crazy.
>Ades Name Meaning
>English: patronymic from the personal name Ade, a medieval pet form of Adam. Jewish (Ashkenazic)
Especially Jews.