Minneapolis Muslims: Sharia law better than American laws

youtube.com/watch?v=e6QC_qEyl0Q
Can someone enlighten me on why Somalis are so arrogant?

I've never seen people this ungrateful, seems they dont even intend to integrate.
They say right on camera spout they'd rather live in Somalia..
A worn torn country and under sharia law.

Attached: 1427941590484.gif (146x200, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JqSpmD7yMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is American law better though?

i dont think these people actually work
i've never seen one working
maybe one at some gas station but dead serious what do they do here? some of these coons are wearing clothing that is like my monthly mortgage payment
what do they do

Except for evangelical christians, right? I mean here they have this constitution that's superior to noahide law, and they still want a theocracy.

Ingrates.

beer and tiddies

Underrated post.

The complain at their cushy amazon jobs
I'll see if I can find the news article where they're straight up about to strike

Ask a Christian which law is better:

Christian (bible) law

Or secular American law?

No one has tried to answer my question, I was trying to get at or ascertain why their personality is so different from other immigrants black or even other arabs. These guys are unabashedly anti integration, they think they're better than everyone even white people.

Multi varied answer:
Part of it is that they come to this cucked country where people who hate them give them welfare.
They're also incredibly stupid and tribal; the "tribe" is the best because that's what they're part of.
Part of why so many are employed at Amazon or uber/lyft is because it's the least difficult thing to do/learn.

whiteoids need to pay the jizya

Because you aren't forcing your daughter to marry the stinky, radical Islamic rich boy down the street, or making her and your wife wear clothing to cover them up completely.

Do you really have to ask that?

Somalis are lit bro. I've had good times getting drunk and high with them up in Toronto.

>my daughter has the FREEDUM to get pumped and dumped by Jamal

sounds wonderful

Oh sure. So lit that one of em through a kid off a mall balcony for no apparent reason.
Trusting niggers will get you killed

HOLY FUCK GAYS BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=3JqSpmD7yMI

You know how we decry the modern decadence of society? Imagine having the same disdain toward the moral rot but not having the sympathy for the people who compose the society because you're a foreigner. That's what the Somaliniggers are feeling.

Ami on the Street: Satirist (((Ami Horowitz))) asks Minneapolis Muslims if they prefer Sharia law over American laws, is it right to kill someone for depicting the prophet Muhammad

If you had a traditional society that you belonged to would you want to assimilate to the norms of Minnesota shitlibs?

I would wager that any challenge to an idea is met with violence in that culture/community. doesn't make growing up with humility and discernment easy. This is eye opening video for normies. This is one you could share with people you've had discussions with of integration.
And if they want their Somalian hell hole so bad whose stopping them? >picrelated

Attached: 1553276232305.png (500x500, 213K)

>my daughter has the FREEDUM to get pumped and dumped by Jamal

And if you're not actively stopping your daughter from getting pumped and dumped by Jamal, then you're a cuck and don't care about your race.

Evangelical Christians don't push for theocracy.

Dominionists absolutely do.

Attached: Michele-Bachmann1.jpg (1050x700, 64K)

Never heard of them. Hardly representative of evangelical christians at large.

I don't get why somalis pretend they follow any law. Even the muslim ones near me are booze hounds and drug users.

These disgusting third world immigrants will claim they want to go back to the hellholes they came from. However, when you ask them why they won't go back, they will start spouting something about western imperialists ruining their beloved homelands. Whitey needs to pay up and "fix" their beloved home, and then they will go back!

When does the Mall of America get shut down? It's a Somali ghetto.

Lol Somalia was beautiful under imperialism, once the imperials left it turned to a typical African shit hole.