Daily reminder that politics is a waste of time

All politicians are backed by wealthy groups and simply do their bidding. No matter who you vote for, no matter what they say: "wall", "$1,000 per month" you will receive the will of these wealthy groups: increasing immigration, reduction in basic rights (free speech and self defense), more government power and control, more private sector consolidation, higher cost of living and health care, more brainwashing in schools and through the media, etc.

Attached: sasha-grey (1).jpg (640x640, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-PSCqhkWhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The way to win this game is to identify/construct/support institutions, ideas and businesses that are to your benefit and to get groups that support you into (financial) power. Watching politics and praying for superman to fly down and save you is a cargo cult attitude that will ultimately fail.

It's nice to see that there are still pure traditionalist girls out there. God bless whoever she is

Good to see somebody with some common fucking sense on this site.

>cargo cult attitude
Fails because they're pagan, It works if your traditional catholic, and has been working

Meh, more entertaining for me than watching ape hoop or nigger collision.

Also somewhat this.
Trump may still be a corporate politician, but he’s opened the game up to anybody by making elections into a Monday Night Raw tier weekly spectacle.

Modern politics clown worlds is a result of the founding fathers nigger collisions.

Wouldn't it be even more entertaining to actually support winning in reality rather than being slouched in your computer chair covered from head to toe in cheetos dust semen and monster energy drink watching rich people fight one another over petty issues that have nothing to do with you?

take less black pills, this world is still worth fighting for.

I completely agree. Voting is for fucking retards. You literally cannot affect the outcome of a national election, and even if you could, it wouldn't matter.

>it's another "newfags post entry level redpills like it's groundbreaking wisdom" episode
Still better than BLACKED thread #1,297,063 I guess

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>posts picture of turbo whore

Attached: special-needs-idf.png (430x193, 222K)

It objectively isn't. Your family is worth fighting for, your faith is worth fighting for, but this rotten nation, this diseased world, all of it is trash.

Attached: Why Do We Have Wars.jpg (560x370, 61K)

>No matter who you vote for, no matter what they say: "wall", "$1,000 per month" you will receive the will of these wealthy groups: increasing immigration, reduction in basic rights (free speech and self defense), more government power and control, more private sector consolidation, health care, more education in schools and through the media, etc.

why are you saying that like its a bad thing

Sasha grey isn't pretty though

Gas yourself faggot

>Voting is for fucking retards. You literally cannot affect the outcome of a national election, and even if you could, it wouldn't matter.

I don't understand this mindset; voting takes less than a hour, every 2 years. It's not a massive time investment and it doesn't cost you enormous amounts of your resources. Logical game theory dictates that you exercise as many options as you have, especially if those options don't cost much energy or resources.

>All politicians are backed by wealthy groups and simply do their bidding. No matter who you vote for, no matter what they say: "wall", "$1,000 per month" you will receive the will of these wealthy groups: increasing immigration, reduction in basic rights (free speech and self defense), more government power and control, more private sector consolidation, higher cost of living and health care, more brainwashing in schools and through the media, etc.

Attached: 1519781301356.jpg (754x585, 233K)

HOW can you think this?

I have a theory that only newshits use the term "newfag" here, people who have been here for longer than a few years are so sick of hearing this cringeworthy shit that they wouldn't dare type it. And if these were "entry level redpills" why is this board spammed with Trump and Yang shit 24/7 for the past few years? Your theory doesn't add up.
> Still better than BLACKED thread #1,297,063 I guess
Massaging Trump and Yang's dongs and hanging on to the intricate things they say and do like obsessed teenage faggots is "better than BLACKED". It's the same or worse. You are literally supporting a distraction from the way to fix the problems in society As I stated in this post

Close. The correct idea is to get upstream of power. Invest in the same funds as the plutocrats and donate/bribe all the politicians.

Krautcuck detected

>Logical game theory

see there is your problem, you still believe in the crap mainstream economists tell you, you faggot

Too bad any good and viable ideas are completely ignored while any retarded drama between politicians or celebrities is discussed extensively by both normies and Jow Forums rednecks.

So you are saying they aren't? You're saying that voting for Trump got us The Wall? Trump clamped down on immigration? Trump is getting us out of foreign entanglements? Trump isn't super pro-Israel? Please STOP ME WHERE I AM WRONG and explain to me where voting got anyone anything. This goes for the left also. Blacks voted for Obama because they thought he was going to do something for them. He did nothing of value for them either. And if you think Yang would give you $1,000 a month you probably have been lobotomized. No, none of these people do anything. The solution is clear =>

Voting only takes a few minutes every 2 years. It costs barely any energy for me to do it; I will continue to do it on the off-chance that the system isn't rigged. It's not hard to understand

The real question is why the pic of Sasha Grey?

Vote with you're fucking guns you can we can't ffs

yes, but my point was that argumenting with game theory is just fucking laughable

Well then get up and go shoot someone, faggot.

I disavow you glowfaggots/retards. I am promoting "identify/construct/support institutions, ideas and businesses that are to your benefit". So sorry. :(

Shut up, newfag.
Seriously, fuck off and maybe rope yourself if you're feeling generous.

This nigga gets it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H-PSCqhkWhg

(You) well deserved

>"newfag" *cringeeeeee*
kindly bend your dick backwards and fuck your buttpussy out of my thread please. thanks.

Attached: 143425__adams_l_0.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>being this new

Lurk moar

The only way to win is to focus on building a better life for you an your family. Really no point in trying to change a system that is made up entirely of the corrupt using their power to make you turn on one another while they continue to monopolize all real wealth and influence.

But she's the jew

As an individual voter, you cannot change the outcome. It's not hard to understand. Unless you believe it would be possible for a candidate to win by a single vote, but even in that case there would just be a recount, and thousands of "misplaced" ballots would suddenly be found to swing the election for the (((chosen candidate))).

>And if these were "entry level redpills" why is this board spammed with Trump and Yang shit 24/7 for the past few years?
Because most of those threads are created by political organizations (confirmed by the Purple user leaks) and the majority of Jow Forums posters are barely intelligent enough to breathe. Anyone with an IQ over 90 knows that all politics is political theater meant to distract the masses.

Also, I didn't disagree with your other post, I just didn't think it warranted a response because, again, this is common knowledge to anyone who isn't an idiot.

Attached: 1503014465030.jpg (319x480, 140K)

True. I consider it entertainment now.

Oh no, he posted a picture of the big nose rubby hands character! His opinion must be definitive and absolute!

Thank you for enlightening us with your wise opinions sir.

And they told me you weren't funny Hans. Fuck the Jews so much.

I've been here for longer than most of you have probably been alive. These edgelord cringe memes are below me. I feel bad for you. Sad.

Attached: iron-man-thanos-fight-titan-avengers-infinity-war.jpg (1120x630, 47K)