Niggers

>Be me
>Half black, teacher in French Guiana
>Think I'm gonna make a difference, show the world niglets can be successful and educated.
>Enroll them into a student exchange program with white kids from France where the students exchange videos about how life and cultural differences.
> White kids send us poems, painting sessions, music videos, tour of their town, etc... Really cute and informative.
>All I have is videos of underaged girls twerking, kids pretending to fight and eventually fighting for real.
> Also, one of them stole a camera.

I-it's a meme, right ? Blacks aren't actually a failed race, right ?

Attached: you-will-always-be-a-nigger-just-in-case-you-2665722.png (500x553, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
archive.fo/TVR32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you're a shitty teacher

First things first: You need a unique RARE flag

Nigger

It's in their blood to chimp out.

I blame our ancestors for shipping you people out of Africa. Fuck white people we literally exported blacks everywhere

Unfortunately here is a massive red-pill; they are. When growing up in school, comapring niggers to other races, they had such low aspirations. Many would be happy becoming weed dealers, working in fast food restaurants or muh gibs. Even the ones who made it to university would do nigger tier subjects such as business studies.

they are a failed race.

spotted the 68 IQ welfare nigger

Attached: 1459961614787.png (642x2676, 242K)

It's ok you trying your best user
The truth is very few Africa's can be ppl and your lucky anuff to be one
Never give up on your ppl give them every thing

Absolutely this, the movie addio zio tom is a gem on the argument

Attached: MV5BNzdjMDQ4NzgtY2Q2OC00NmVkLWFhNTgtNGI0MmFkMDVmYmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzIwNDY4NDI@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182 (182x268, 19K)

Sorry you were redpilled on your own race. Not sorry since you are a nigger you should have known, but I guess niggers lack self awareness.

Of course your people are a failed race. You still live in mudhuts for Christ's sake!
However, don't think it's just your people who are dumb and crazy chimps. There are dumb people all over the world -- yes, this includes the British, French, Germans, anyone European, even. Try teaching them the value of preserving things the way they are. Cause many people are fucked up due to harsh conditions they grew up in, and what was once built-up rage evidentially turns them into psychopathic monsters. Yes, there is ALWAYS an exeption, but your people live in garbage conditions where the only thought in your mind is when the next meal is going to be, if it gets cold, not get bamboozled by other tribes, so this leaves you with less to discover.

Bump

You are not uncivilised like other niggers because you are mixed. If you mixed guys and gitls send all pure blacks back to Africa and start making babies, then maybe there is a chance. Maybe.

In Europe all the people too stupid to survive winter died for tens of thousands of years. This did not happen in Africa. Sorry all the retard niggers didn't freeze to death, fren.

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

Um no, Black people are the most talented race in the world. Who's the most successful singer in music history? Who invented Pop, RnB, Hip Hop, Rock, Rap and Country Music? Who is the most successful basketball player? Who is the most successful tennis player? Who is the most successful baseball player? Who is the most successful golf player? Who is the most successful sprinter? Who is the most successful television producer? Who is the most voted President in American history? Who is the most successful comedian?
Stop letting seething white people take away your pride OP.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Show them images of wealthy Nigerians. Show them traditional wedding photos and ethic food. Show them the unique African musical instruments and music genres. You're either a brainlet or someone that thinks blacks in America represent all blacks when they're actually the worst type and have no culture.

They still have Jews in Germany?

Hi nigger

>Blacks aren't actually a failed race, right ?
Sorry user. But you're half-white, that's usually enough to get by inside civilization.

You're also forgetting Bop, Soul, Gospel, and Jazz.

>French Guiana

This shithole should have gained independance long ago to become another failed state in extreme poverty. Now it's just a net drain on metroploitan France because niggers.
We should have kept only the space center, otherwise there is nothing of value there.

Nah that's not it.They are a totally different sub-species way earlier in the evolution chain from chimp to human.Both mongloids and cacausoids ,whilst having no contact with each other invented agriculture and moved away from the hunter gatherer model,started building permanent residences,tamed animals and the list goes on and on from there : the wheel,written language...you fucking name it.These animals had none of these concepts before they came in contact with the rest of us and it's almost certain they still wouldn't if we didn't train them to the human ways...Fuck them,they have no place among us period.

And peanut butter. Do not forget peanut butter. If it wasn't for the KANGZ we wouldn't be able to enjoy our toast.

Attached: b6c79b2b0ac9f201d25909261ffcabc3.jpg (500x727, 65K)

Yes user, you wuz kangz. Now go have some chicken. The grown-ups are talking.

WE

>We invented everything ahead of
>peanut butter, traffic lights, and open heart surgery too

WUZ

Attached: iM5tlFt.jpg (792x960, 70K)

DAS RITE!

Attached: xmiFfkW.png (397x402, 357K)

shieeeeeeeet i love being blac

KANGZ

Attached: ri8OjZmi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>closes his eyes
>yells LALALALALALALALALALA
>Paris is not Nairobi 54 and corner of Djibouti

You are done for and i say that in pain.The most powerful crown in Europe,the nation that birthed the notion of chauvinism,willingly turned itself into a nigger infested shithole and now finds it impossible to not identify with them.Bonne nuit mon prince charmant

Actually, I believe the Aztecs or Maya did it first.

>non classical music and sports
aaaahahahahhahahahahahaha
PEAK COPE NIGGGER

Attached: mkmk.png (283x393, 224K)

N SHEEEEEEIT

Attached: 501067.jpg (474x633, 46K)

You seem to be taking this as a joke because you don't even understand history or basic anthropology. The is a trend in human civilization of using plants to create essential products. The Asians used rice to create a plethora of things from wine to paper. The North Americas used corn (maize) for everything from ethanol to penicillin. What this guy did successfully was to use peanuts as a new base for more products, but corn was cheaper and more readily available so he was out-competed.

Attached: corn-flowchart.gif (548x334, 8K)

your'e allso forgetting trap, nigger house and slow jams

>willingly

you know I actually feel deeply sad for smarter well adjusted blacks. I had a friend that was a civilized black growing up and watched even his own family tear him apart for not being black enough

You probably never went to France you dumb memeflaggot, show your country before spouting bullshit like this

None of these genres would exist without classical/church music, retard

Jews exported niggers everywhere, kike scum.

Worst mistake ever. Nuke it from orbit.

>Blacks aren't actually a failed race, right ?
maybe you guys just develop really slowly? if you really wanted to stop being such a failure, you could start by stopping migrating to europe and try to better your shitty continent

>All I have is videos of underaged girls twerking, kids pretending to fight and eventually fighting for real.
based niggers

What are you on about? Kek. Peanut butter is not a necessity as opposed to those two things. Furthermore, the actual creator of peanut butter was white, hence I was making a joke.

Music created by black artists is objectively better than classical music, if you weren't such a blinded racist you would agree. Thriller sold 100million albums and it was written and produced by two black men.

BASED

Attached: 1555619000473.png (1554x910, 167K)

ill concede musical performance and sports. MAYBE the number one stand-up, but its probably a white guy. but a sub-saharan african would never conceive Bach, or of organizing the sports themselves. the part of the brain that completes a human is missing in them

>most successful television producer
huh? some jew id imagine. if its a black guy then how come (why come) ive never heard of him?

>most 'voted' american president
only because of population growth, dumbo

This is true. Everyone nogs claim as theirs is actually not, perpetuating the reality that they are thieves.
>muh peanut butter
Mayan
>dreadlocks
Greek
>blood bank
Pic related is claimed to be black. It gets absurd how hard they grasp for straws. Ironically the only likely black invention was the concept of slavery, but they can't take the responsibility for that shit. They pass it on to the whites that fuckin' outlawed it.

It's like satire at this point

Attached: Portrait_of_Charles_Drew.jpg (614x751, 103K)

Yeah, I've seen that happen. It's funny because the whole black race in the US was trending towards having a culture like whites which would've allowed the smarter blacks to prosper. However, shortly after the civil rights movement with all the affirmative action and Gibs nigger culture came to the forefront and has been dominant with blacks making more and more niggers by tearing themselves down.

That's what's so damn funny. We we're helping them to evolve, but they chose to become the Jews rabble army because of Gibs and sheeeiit. After they had evolved here they could've returned to Africa to build something similar to what whites would've done with the continent. Too bad though.

They now have a bigger culture here similar to what's in Africa. Where they tear outstanding individuals down by any means possible. It's really the worst kind of disease.

>i-its a meme, right?
nope. not at all.

I am actually surprised that you managed to self-reflect on that much. Then again, you are half white. It must be hard on you to see all those nigglets behaving like retarded monkeys and chimp out on the daily, while also being completely oblivious to their lack of higher intellect. And you know what's worse? They will grow into their adolescence feeling good about their behavior, and I am sure that when they see these videos of those White kids performing poetry or other intellectual feats, your students will laugh. They will, in their complete ignorance, mock those who already achieved more than them. They will act out of a false sense of superiority. And with just a little more of that sweet sweet modern education, your students will probably even be elevated to make them feel 'justified' and 'proud' about their 'blackness'. And thus, they will feel proud when they undoubtedly will make videos about their own little kids, twerking and beating each others heads in.

This is why blacks will never change. We tried to help you, we really did. But you truly are a lost race.

>We be good at sports an' singin' an' sheeit.
Where would we be without you? lol

Attached: free_reply.jpg (400x400, 54K)

At one point blacks had lower unemployment rates than whites

And one of those black men realized being white was better

I can't believe I'm going to agree with a memeflag, but he's right about the importance of upholding your pride and setting a positive example for these kids. Most of these kids are probably messed up because they don't see many adults showing them how to do better. Maybe you could be that role model? As long as you're not a shithead, never stop working to better your race OP. it's all any of us can do. My parents were both high school teachers, they said that every teacher has a point where they realize most of their lessons will fall upon deaf ears, and only a small portion of their students will actually try and apply what they've been told. Don't start thinking you're special: you're not the first teacher to feel exhausted by their students' negligence. Keep at it, and in the end you may get through to a few people, so they can work to better their people as well.

Memeflags still deserve the rope though.

Attached: 1555426003655.jpg (820x1024, 246K)

>Who's the most successful singer in music history?

Elvis. No seriously. If you want to get particular about it, the only act more lucrative than Elvis has been the Beatles.

>Who invented Pop, RnB, Hip Hop, Rock, Rap and Country Music?

(((I wonder who)))

>Who is the most successful basketball player?

You get one. This is your peanut butter.

>Who is the most successful tennis player?

Roger Federer is the most winningest tennis player of all time.

>Who is the most successful baseball player?

Babe Ruth.

>Who is the most successful golf player?

Sam Sneed.

>Who is the most successful television producer?

Steven Spielberg

>Who is the most voted President in American history?

Warren Harding won with the largest margin in American history, excluding George Washington of course.

>Who is the most successful comedian?

Jerry Seinfeld.

Some did return to Africa. It turned into Liberia. Marcus Garvey and all that shit. Watch this doc if you have the time, it's worth it. This is what happens when they actually try to do shit on their own, free from whitey:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

This is from when Vice used to be bearable and did intriguing shit. When Gavin left it went full whatever it has become.

Attached: 1540876136295.jpg (656x822, 248K)

Attached: fuck you cracker.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

Elvis was black.

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (583x417, 44K)

>Half black
((you))

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Uhm, ancestors? So current year Germans didn't do nothing wrong? Just the ancestors? Come on Fritzl, pull one of the other ones, it got bells on it.

Attached: 1527566730542.jpg (1000x787, 156K)

No he wasn't

always a leaf defending muh niggers
Africa had the most resources and they squandered it
Haiti was fully built and they squandered it
Detroit is in a first world country and they still squandered it

Literally anytime blacks become a majority in a place it goes to shit rapidly, the only accomplishment on their home continent is Egypt and that was by Arabs/Greeks/combo of the two

How sad

Yes, its a meme. Yes, blacks are a failed race.

Cause you nogs keep MUHDICKing coalburners

>None of these genres would exist without classical/church music, retard
If you know anything about music history you would know Blues formed the building blocks of all modern day music including Jazz, Rock n Roll, Pop and Counry. African slaves brought the blues and other music traditions from Africa, not 'Church Music' or 'Classical Music'. Even call and response was developed during slavery, we didn't steal from Whites, you all stole from us. Everyone knows Elvis and the Beatles stole from African American artists.

Yes he was, and so was the Mona Lisa.

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (574x410, 45K)

> Also, one of them stole a camera.
Fucking degenerate

dat cope

WE WUZ EVERYONE N SHEEEEEIT

Attached: 1448292674616.jpg (1152x653, 219K)

Hi kyle

>willingly
Well...Brissot,Lafayette,Napoleon and the list goes on.It was the populace and their support for the radicals (yes and their personal failures) that forced them out.
Here memeflag off.How do you like my proxy?And no i am not taking it off just to reply to you.I ve been in Paris ,Bordeaux and Vichy.I actually finished a French catholic school (that is run by a monastic order) and i am quite familiar with what traditional France used to be in both spirit and flesh.Try again.Closing your eyes to reality is not gonna make anything better.What infuriated me the most when ND burned down was not the pics of algerians laughing at the scene nor the muslim facebook likes(French citizens mind you).It was seeing actual French people taking FUCKING SELFIES in front of their history burning.

That'd be before desegregation right? Desegregation was one of the worst things to happen to blacks. They had been building their own communities and businesses. They had to out of necessity, and whites were helping. But, blacks we're taking responsibility for their own affairs and actually doing something.

Black businesses employed black people. Black schools required black teachers. Black medical facilities required black doctors and nurses. As soon as segregation ended blacks were thrown into a worl where they had to compete with whites, and they simply weren't able. Whether they ever will be or would have been eventually is something else entirely.

I think eventually, they could've competed in equal footing, but it would've taken generations of a culture that rewards intelligence and hard work to achieve this. Now nigger culture is dominant, and it rewards stupidity and laziness. We must stop it from spreading to whites.

All culture is based from another existing culture. Do you really think that you can't take pride in your own culture because it has roots in another region? Isn't this the same as saying that LoTR wouldn't exist without Norse and Scandinavian mythology? Does that make it any less of a good trilogy? Even the writer of The Hero's Journey spent his life learning about Western myths and depicted their similarities and explanations for their appeal qualities in his book. Then George Lucas uses the things learned there to create Star Wars. Does Star Wars owe all of its brilliance to the myths it's based from? No, because the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. It is essentially human to take exists things, rephrase them in new ways to create a different product. The entire concept of the Renaissance was bringing back the old styles of Greek art.

No he wasn't, you retarded nigger

Attached: Capture.png (1329x471, 774K)

Nice cope, nigger

Attached: 687px-Mona_Lisa,_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci,_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg (687x1024, 230K)

people falling for the niggers bait this hard

Jesus

Worst photoshop ever!

I stated eventually they might have achieved something better there. They are behind us evolutionarily both genetically and culturally. But with time, they could have evolved to achieve more on their own. Read my post more closely.

We're not a failed race fellow shitskin, we're just hiding our intellectual divine power levels publicly.

Eventually they will all be put back in Africa

Newfags detected.

Das ritee....?

Attached: black-lives-matter-we-wuz-kangz-melanin-is-a-cosmic-15284837.png (500x1417, 324K)

>Elvis. No seriously. If you want to get particular about it, the only act more lucrative than Elvis has been the Beatles.

No it's Michael Jackson, he has the best selling Album in music history and it's not even close. He has the biggest grossing tours of all time and it's not even close. Elvis has 50+ albums where as Michael has only 5 and they're not even that far in regards to how many albums sold. Michael was the best performer in music history, this is a fact. Anyways Elvis stole from African Americans, even he admitted this so...

>>Who is the most successful tennis player?
Wrong, it's Serena. She's the most decorated Tennis in history and even Roger Federer has admitted this. Serena has 23 titles, Federer has 20.

>Who is the most successful baseball player?
Jackie Robinson. Not even close

>Who is the most successful golf player?
Tiger Woods. It's not even close.

>Who is the most successful comedian?
Jerry Seinfeld? He's not even top 20.

Actually, Gospel came first which came from mixing Christian hymns with African call and response. From this you get Blues and from Blues everything else.

> invented agriculture
Educate yourself. Places that developed agriculture early are places in which security for farmers was easier. Think about South America: Inca Empire formed because they are protected from both sides while the only agriculture in Brazil was of cassava, which grows bellow earth, so it is resilient to war between the tribes. Native americans never stopped fighting, and so was the situation in Africa. All of them new all about plants but it was not worth doing the job if the cost would be risking you own security.

Here nigger: archive.fo/TVR32

>intellectual divine power
FAIL

Attached: 1412377582213.jpg (683x743, 94K)

Different peoples do different things. This “everyone is equal” nonsense really fucked us all over, but to acknowledge any of these racial differences starts to open up a lot of unpleasant doors.

Attached: JAVLO6u.jpg (1199x828, 175K)

Turn your meme flag back on

This is like saying the mule invented agriculture. A mule is useful, but not without a plow.

I think you overestimate the pace at which evolution occurs haha

Those are mere individuals. They don't represent an entire race. Moreover, you personally think they're the best.

If you guys accept the idea that jews can't help but do immoral things for their profit/agenda/pleasure, then blaming them now, when the world allowed them to do what they did seems kinda bullshitty.

Yeah only big cities tho but that kind of mentality is spreading among the whole france so.
we are fucked kinda ,i don't even know how we could recover except remove (easily) 50% of the population since they literally don't want to get redpill.
oh well

About agriculture: If you don't have agriculture, what is the use of written language? Very few spots on earth allowed agriculture without the threat of invasion and sacking. I can think of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greek islands and Greek countryside in general, Switzerland up in the mountains, England and Japan with their huge moats. In these places, agriculture could flourish.

Haha thanks my man. My next 3-pointer is for you.

I don't know much about the achievements or history of black people but it's not the end of time. Who knows, maybe you'll have a successful civilization in the future. Don't be negative.

Now if only you could tell this to all the shills on Jow Forums.