Pakistan ready to export 500,000 workers to Romania by 2020

>business-review.eu/business/pakistan-ready-to-export-500000-workers-to-romania-by-2020-199765 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/09/hungarys-demographic-revolution-roma-youth-comprise-a-third-of-all-students-in-eastern-hungarian-counties/
mae.ro/node/48761
pid.gov.pk/site/press_detail/10794.
google.com/amp/s/www.capital.ro/ministrul-muncii-clarifica-lucrurile-ce-se-intampla-cu-cei-500-000-de-pakistanezi-care-ar-urma-sa-vina-la-munca-in-romania.html/amp
tribune.com.pk/story/1410475/15-pakistanis-heading-europe-held-ransom-romania/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDkSZ_7L_9k
youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc
youtube.com/watch?v=c73uIWF6PyU
youtube.com/watch?v=SlNYMVkBZMo
youtube.com/watch?v=67HaClsr_is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobruja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahahahahahahaha.
>Export Romanians.
>Import Pakis.
>Country is now paki/gypsy and nobody can tell the difference between the two groups.

whats funny is over the past few decades when (((the west))) has been going on an on about over population, most 3rd would countries have has explicit policies of growing their populations as fast as possible

This is the beginning of the end. I thought Eastern Europeans would stand up against this but it didn't happen.

>Miss me yet, gypsies?

Attached: Ceausescu PCR.jpg (198x254, 11K)

It wouldn't take much to do a coup in one of those countries.

>Country is now paki/gypsy and nobody can tell the difference between the two groups.
That's because pakis and gypsies literally come from the same region you brainlet.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
>3%
fuck off

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-19 18-48-11.png (272x97, 8K)

That was literally my point retard.
>Believing that Romania isn't 80% Roma at least.
Most of the real Romanians left for Western Europe the moment migration controls were lifted.

What’s the 3rd world’s endgame?
They know that they can’t sustain such high populations, even by letting off some of the steam by exporting people to 1st world nations?
What the fuck is the point of African tier population growth?
When the West is gone, the world will enter a dark age of famine, ignorance, and Eastern Chinese Authoritarianism.

>Believing that Romania isn't 80% Roma at least.

retard thinks he knows better then wikipedia

Attached: a2KbdK2r_700w_0.jpg (700x737, 28K)

Genetic analysis shows that it is at a very genocidable 7%

>Retard thinks wikipedia is a valid source.
Avatar-fagging is looked down upon. It suits you though.

Its just a proposal made by the ambasador but its scarry

Attached: laughs in hungarian.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Jews want to rule the West like they ruled Spain with their Muslims brothers for 700 years. This time they want to rule it all. We must fight back against the shitskins, and exterminate them once and for all.

fuck off neighbor, if we'll fall, you'll have no allies

I dont wanna be rude but your country men doesnt act like "Allies" here for several years now

Hungaria must be having kitten at this point.

Radu, we had more trustworthy enemies then what kind of ally you ever was to anyone.

Isn't that the case already?

There are subtle differences. One group is inbred in one way, the other is inbred the other way, it is hard to describe.

Attached: romanian architecture3.jpg (550x413, 51K)

Ye....Bucuresti and the south is full of idiots, we in Ardeal dont have anything against you

This is good for bitcoin

Detach yourselves from those retards then and let them split into the Islamic Republic of Wallachistan and the Islamic Republic of Moldovistan. We might even forgive how you left us.

More slaves for the 4th reich?

Attached: 280.jpg (280x280, 29K)

This is a crisis move since india is about to bomb and tank the fuck out of pakistan.

>forgive
are you aware how bad things have become for your sorry country?

Attached: 1548662352232.png (128x128, 29K)

>Pssst.
>Hey.
>Hey India.
>There is some Pakistanis hiding over there in Romania. You might want to bomb the country.

Attached: trust the huns, not even once2.png (482x600, 197K)

The Jews fuck us over, yet again. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya.
If only Codreanu could have predicted this. Oh wait, he did. Too bad half the country are functional illiterates.
Look on the bright side tho. At least now we're aligned with European values. Isn't this what we always wanted?

insted of blaming the abasador and its retarded idea lets blame the jews, what in idiot

Attached: 1545814099872.jpg (500x400, 42K)

>tfw I will leave this garbage country by then and move to Canada with my black gf
Feels good man

You don't have it too good either if you're even considering this horseshit.

Half million. Pakistani. Workers. Romania. Your ministry of human resources and the Paki ambassador are discussing it.

Hahaha

ROMANIANS OF THE WORLD LET US ALL "MIGRATE" INTO CANADA! TORONTO, GUELPH, LONDON HAVE BUDDING ROMANIAN ENCLAVES! PLUS CANADA IS TOLERANT SO THEY WILL LOVE VLAD TEPES!

You're probably the bozgor from the last thread so here
hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/09/hungarys-demographic-revolution-roma-youth-comprise-a-third-of-all-students-in-eastern-hungarian-counties/

And for your lies you like to spread here

Official MAE statement.
The Foreign Affairs minister has answered to the news backlash.

mae.ro/node/48761

Press Releases Type: Press Releases Date: 18.04.2019 On the information in the press that Romania is about to receive 500,000 Pakistani workers to reduce the labor market shortage, we make the following remarks: On April 17, 2019, the Ambassador of Romania to Islamabad had a meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan's Special Assistant for Pakistan's Diaspora and Human Resources Development Minister Sayed Zulfi Bukhari. We mention that it is a courtesy reception where several topics have been addressed, including the employment of Pakistan from the point of view of Pakistan's interest in regularizing and improving labor export and compliance with relevant legislation. Please note that the talks did not include the setting of quotas or figures for any possible transfer of labor from Pakistan, or any concrete action plan to do so. In this context, we underline that, according to the legislation in force, namely the Government Decision no. 34/2019, the contingent allocated to extra-community workers for the year 2019 at national level is 20,000. We also point out that following the steps taken by the Ambassador of Romania to Islamabad, the official press release was fined yesterday to reflect a fair and faithful presentation of the talks. Find below the updated form of the official press release of the Ministry of Information in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan: pid.gov.pk/site/press_detail/10794.

Come home brown man

population is power, it's that simple. a shithole with 10 mil pop doesn't matter, a shithole with 200mil population becomes a regional power

Attached: 1539027154106.jpg (400x400, 30K)

The idiot here is you.
You think the ambassador is acting on his own? Fuck off kike. No Romanian would ever defend Jews unless you're a jew yourself.
> inb4 there are no Jews in Romania
I personally know like 6 of them. And they're every bit as scummy as Jow Forums describes them.

Is the pakistani shit going to happen though? You know how fucked Romania will be with 500000 hostile muslims

Ahaha you faggot all the true gypsies went to the UK.

And heres an article in Romanian:
google.com/amp/s/www.capital.ro/ministrul-muncii-clarifica-lucrurile-ce-se-intampla-cu-cei-500-000-de-pakistanezi-care-ar-urma-sa-vina-la-munca-in-romania.html/amp

Translate it to your barbaric language fag,

Anyway the 500.000 news appeared first in the Pakistan press

Attached: 1555593209649.png (616x414, 375K)

They'll build mosques, smell like shit, smile at you while giving you fake change wishing you died, live in houses with other disgusting pakis smelling like shit sharing the same bed, they will expand and take over all your non white neighbourgh businesses, they'll move back to pakistan and live like kings and tell their 123239 cousings to do the same they did and inmigrate to your country. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

Attached: 1545500123526.jpg (598x714, 303K)

Are you sure they are Jews? They could be less swarthy Romanians with less hair on their soles. I hear they exist.

The amabasador unironicaly IS A JEW!!!!
And a former Securitate member.

This is crazy. What are going to do to fight shitskins back ?

NOT ROMANIANS !!
ANYONE BUT ROMANIANS!!!

Yeah they're ethnic Jews, I asked each one of them point black, besides you can tell either way. I don't beat around the bush. Two of them are Hungarian Jews, the swarthier ones, hahahaha.

This

Attached: 036a6fdfb777dd3808c5f5cf661aaa7630a66d4900a16427854c08fb9e99281f.jpg (500x772, 100K)

Or this.
tribune.com.pk/story/1410475/15-pakistanis-heading-europe-held-ransom-romania/

soon my HungAryan brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDkSZ_7L_9k

Its not gonna happen, just some retarded ambasador getting a big dick about it

Attached: 1555682719159.png (906x466, 456K)

Fuck sake why do people have to face such disgusting shit instead of enjoying life. Why do (((they))) have to ruin everything and bring more and more of those shitskins.

Attached: 1545588184934.jpg (204x248, 9K)

This postJews opened the gates and invited Muslims to invade iberia

my god... mongols now have automatic weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

Praise Tengri, brother.

...assuming you can control those 200mil

not even god who is a serb can help you now

Nice Larp.
youtube.com/watch?v=c73uIWF6PyU

>export Gypsy's to our country
>Import Pakishits
>Export Pakishits to our country
>Import Somalishits
>Export Somalishits to our country

Your country is like a bridge of cancer connected to EU.

But no, seriously, you might have to take serious measures like this one to make these filthy pakis scared of migrating to your country let them know they aren't welcome, burn their shops, kidnap them, torture them, publically shame them, etc. They are your enemy. Oh and don't forget the politicians that allowed this to happen.

For this year the non-EU is settled.
20k workers with temporary settlement.

Mostly from China,Turkey,Vietnam.

The problem is 2020.

>Your country is like a bridge of cancer connected to EU.
t.sweden

Can't wait for them to get kidnapped for organs in Bucharest:))

youtube.com/watch?v=SlNYMVkBZMo

>your president is an ethnic german, Klaus Iohannis

lmao you'll 100% get cucked

you should deport them or kill them the moment they arrive otherwise you are fucked but then again your country is fucked alrrady when this kind of politicians are in charge

now this is my kind of an pakistani

Sweden, could you sell us some more of your weaponry so that we could deal with this problem once and for all? Quite frankly, they are getting on our nerves.

But i thought you had a GRAND army.
What happened to that?

t.laszlo popescu

This sounds like something a Jew would say.

No actually I am glad KGB killed him.

nah I'm not a paki, I just live in pakistan

Attached: B7G2ZcKCQAASLZI.jpg (637x624, 55K)

They'll fit right in, hell, they'll be slightly more productive than the ones you already are.

So a hungarian asking for Help from Sweden
>Hungarian
>Asking for
>HALP
>FROM SWEDEN!!!!

Ohhhh my God.

Romanian government can't even keep their own population in the country they are so shit now they want to import muslims and make things even worse and will wonder why even more Romanians are leaving.

Every fagot with a brain is leaving this shithole of a country. Many cities are already full of shitskin gypsies, because only they breed here. The rate of escape is like that of a war-torn region When they start importing paki shitskins and God knows who else this process will accelerate. Only the brain dead will stay here. I'm permanently moving in 3 years. If you are smart you'll leave too.

And whats your problem? The faster the country gets destroyed the better imo.

Their like poos. But instead of shitting in the street they poo in a hole and they use their bare hand to clean their ass after they shit. But dont worry they wash it with water no soap though

Attached: 54feb87f30929.jpg (800x480, 69K)

This is not the kind of destruction you are looking for Vlad.

I dunno about you.
But where i'm from Gypos have vanished.
I saw one ONE gypo kid in the last week or so.
All the families in the parks are white as snow.

Saw a a blond woman today with 5...FIVE kids today.
She was still good to go for another 2.

Before you ask...Deva Hunedoara

Why not? We got ethnically replaced so many times that whatever remained of the original people is long gone, another round of racemixing and displacement will not be the end.

Cluj is getting there

>Before you ask...Deva Hunedoara
I call bullshit on your claims.

Attached: 51232112.png (1182x918, 877K)

Now i understand why your country is shit.

*here's your kebab sir*

Attached: 1ea7612fa4016778f0e20f12da5bd2a7[1].jpg (2450x1378, 425K)

Tourists?
Seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=67HaClsr_is

And again I ask you care because?

I dont know I dont live there you tell me.

>we, the ones that do the "replacements" around here, are being replaced
Transylvania was barely 51% Romanian(and that ton papers) when we reunited, pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobruja
Kys retard, stop posting your shit so the tread doesn't end so quickly

Attached: IMG_20190126_210553_156.jpg (1080x801, 248K)

Turks and Tatars btfo.
Like i said Tourists.
I was asking about your reasoning.

Fuck,you guys are quick to troll.

I made an observation but in your retardation about your government you took personal offense then tried to argue that being replaced yet again will lead to good outcomes.
Now i understand why people hate Romanians in their countries as well.

How is it shit? Do you have any idea how many people migrated,conquered and mixed with the people living in these lands? Also dont you find it funny how out of nowhere places with minority or barely 51% majority romanian places jumped a couple of decades later on being majority? I wonder how many minorities were romanized in the process.

When did I took personal offense? I said I want this country to be destroyed already, are you sure you arent projecting? And I am used on being hated, its been like this for a long time now that I can no longer be bothered.

Last year during the summer, when we had the city days the city center was full of gypsies and barely any white ppl. I have never seen so many of them be4. It was as if the rats came crawling out lured by the manele & shitty fried food. Many are coming back from the west with Audis, BMWs and building these shitty palaces. My austrian boomer boss built a house and moved here a few years ago. Today he already has 3 rich gypsy neighbors in 3 freshy built palaces. The neighborhood already smells like soap made in the bathtub from pig fat...

It's an observation you subhuman retard.

On a side note what is a cheap car brand that doesnt consume a lot and is not on GPL?

He says the same shit for like a year now, ignore him and ignore us