Clown workplace. There's no escape

>young muslim guy at work
>wears skullcap and has neckbeard
>talks openly about how he hates gays and thinks women are inferior (imagine if white man did this)
>one day he says in a roundabout way that he supports ISIS
>my fellow white co-worker reports him to HR
>HR opens investigation
>white co-worker gets fired for discrimination

This country is FUCKED

Attached: muslim-crying.jpg (637x345, 27K)

At this point everyone needs to use the leftist hypocrisy against them, pretend to be trans-racial, fake conversion to Islam, say you're a lesbian if confronted and call them bigots if they try to chew you out. Just like Alinsky said, if you push a trend far enough it comes off the other side, that's why so many people here are theists to begin with, they see things that are so inexplicably evil and twisted that they eventually switch to zealotry from atheism because they can't handle what they're seeing.
If the left's hypocrisy was exposed right infront of them, they would switch to the other side out of shock of having their entire worldview turned against them.

Attached: 122983.jpg (256x182, 13K)

Is that you Edmontonfag?

Attached: 20190418_225928.jpg (992x654, 285K)

On le flaire d’ici... comme un gratin de Canadiens anglais cocufiés.

>>white co-worker gets fired for discrimination
Technically he won.

Attached: 1554078796006.jpg (1511x819, 162K)

>he lost his ability to feed himself therefore he won

Are you retarded

Me no speak frog language

Given the small chance your story is real, pretty sure that the fired worker could sue the company if he pretends he's lgbt.

Nah, Ontario

Isn't Edmonton basically Somalia now?

m...maybe

Attached: ....jpg (816x640, 58K)

you failed to back up your coworker
also your coworker can probably sue

>hurrr durrr these things never happen irl it's just right wing propaganda

Fuck off dumb nigger

Your friend was dumb enough not to report him anonymously.

okay now I know you're lying

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 63K)

Lel looks like typical French Canadian after work

Actually. He probably can't.
Canada under Truedope put in some legislation specifically saying you can't say mean/bad things about muslims.
Regardless of whether or not they are true.
Something something inciting hatred and violence. Because calling out the jihadi is going to cause him to blow up.
Can't have that, now can we?
>Diversity is our strength™.

>you failed to fight an impossible battle
I knew what the result would be if I backed him up

I can still feed my family, now he can't

HR is not your friend

Yep, everything is A-OK. These things never happen in society. Whitey be lyin' and sheeeit muhfugga!

*ahem*

FUCK SAND NIGGERS

Attached: 1555102134551.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Welcome to Canada. What you are describing is progress.

You're not some racist, are you?

>leaf world

at least your job is safe r-right? RIGHT!?
ssssh at least you learned your lesson now without having to face punishment
dont speak up or else!

Parts of it are indistinguishable from Mogadishu. We have swarms of Africans that attack people for cellphones and shoes near public transportation. The news barely even covers it and when they do it takes them 5 minutes to finally cough out that its niggers. Shits gonna go down soon. My neighbor is a cop in that area and gives me the lowdown.

Attached: 20190401_211306.jpg (1080x832, 378K)

If you're a white dude you should only be talking to them if your pay is screwed up. If something criminal is happening in the workplace you go to the police instantly. Most of the cops are redpilled on this shit. It's the supervisors and white shirts that are forced to be all PC on this shit.

Attached: 20190410_161156.jpg (1080x1580, 942K)

>next week former work place explodes

This is Bashir "batshit" Mohamad. Hes the local director of Edmonton BLM and general piece of shit leftist nigger here in town. The cops hate him and the media loves him. He generates about a thousand tweets a week on race shit and how whitey is responsible for all the black man's woes. Hes now dating a white chick that he probably programmed to hate herself by now. He recently attacked a Rebel news reporter to the applause of his Twitter echo chamber. This guy needs to get some /pol.

Attached: 20181229_204733.jpg (1080x1052, 324K)