OK POL:

Baboonpill me, go on!

I live in the UK.

Attached: 1552235229317.jpg (480x640, 146K)

i see a potential doctor and engineer there

You tell us bong

They wouldn't be in that situation if they wouldn't stop mass-producing poverty-babies to ensure the human population is always greater than the resources.

Attached: spookwalker.jpg (480x536, 195K)

Sp00ky ScAry SkElEtOnS

That thing would kill u bong

A Roman historian, when documenting "Ethiopian" tribes in sub-saharan Africa (Romans used to call all blacks Ethiopian), described a species of monkeys as an Ethiopian tribe.

lmao

Attached: 1507212166318.png (1078x1626, 1M)

Well I've been to London, it's a different entity entirely and people are welcoming it. Sometimes it startles me how blind people are, myself included.

Look at that proud rocket scientist to be.

honk honk

Attached: 1539334490005.png (1175x1156, 1.38M)

N E V E R R E L A X
E
V
E
R

R
E
L
A
X

that guy relaxed around blacks

The Holy ghost's interpretation of his word
HAYDOCK CATHOLIC BIBLE COMMENTARY ON THE NEW TESTAMENT

Ver. 6. Give not that which is holy, or holy things, (as in the Greek) to dogs; i.e. to scandalous libertines, or infidels, who are not worthy to partake of divine mysteries and sacraments, who sacrilegiously abuse them, and trample them under their feet, as hogs do pearls. Wi. — The sacred mysteries should not be given to those that are not properly instructed in the sublime nature of them; nor should we hold any communication of religion with those that are enemies to the truths of Christ, which they tread under their feet and treat contemptuously, and will be so far from having any more friendship for you on account of such a criminal complaisance, that it is more probable they will betray you and turn against you. A.

It doesn't mean din dus silly.

Attached: 1539232436446.jpg (475x525, 47K)

There is hope in that man

30 years for this? This is a fate worse than death. He should get the death penalty or at least a life sentence no chance for parole.

Attached: 1539278030951.png (617x588, 492K)

Attached: 1548110507011.jpg (754x478, 49K)

>morgan freeman has saggy tits

Attached: 1547826664012.jpg (1169x1301, 500K)

Mimics are incredibly easy to dodge.

Attached: Mimic.png (476x666, 219K)

the real redpill is that it isnt black peoples fault they're violent. They're forced economically to live in bad places, and they have been for many generations. There was a study that I can't find that showed that mice/rats, when given a button to press to receive cocaine, would press it endlessly if they had no other mental stimulus, but would rarely press it if they had other things they could do. There's hardly anything fun to do in the hood besides by crack and get high, so this form of degeneracy runs rampant.

There is another study you may have seen vsauce demonstrate, where when placed into a room with nothing but an object that hurts them for a long time, people tend to keep hurting themselves because it's more stimulating than doing nothing. I could see how having no infrastructure to nurture creative minds for children could result in very misbehaved criminals later in life in poor areas.

If you get to know most black people who arent gang members, they're normal people.

This has to be fake..

Attached: 1529116220740.jpg (275x283, 10K)

Probably believed she was saving, helping the "black race" by killing the baby.. American Black culture, it promotes racism.

Attached: 1539278020319.jpg (645x687, 61K)

The Preying Mantis

nope there’s YT videos on it

>They're forced economically to live in bad places

THEY CREATE THOSE BAD PLACES SO THEY CAN ENJOY WHITE-FREE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP RENT! Just look at the before-and-after pics of fucking Detroit.

*Praying

He could model new wheelchairs and sheit.

Genetics play a role in awareness.

She just needs to use an ember

My sweet sweet Summer child.

you're thinking of a walking stick bug

Attached: 1554429671934.jpg (480x360, 49K)

KARA BOGA

The CIA literally sold them crack and black wall st in Tulsa got burned to the ground. Face facts. Blacks never got a chance to succeed in the USA. It's been rigged against them for hundreds of years. Even if their IQ is statistically lower and their impulse management is lower the crimes against them are real. Every people are capable of living in peace.