Thought you were gonna start some mass awakening or some shit

>thought you were gonna start some mass awakening or some shit
>people get mad online for like a week and then forget about you

happens every time

Attached: 1552737324699.png (1000x750, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Netherlands#Related_flags
news.com.au/national/victoria/christchurch-shooter-brenton-tarrant-complains-about-jail/news-story/4a6e21b8ad301aa4ee427d41a8abce5c
youtube.com/watch?v=bQUbtZSrsRQ
bitchute.com/video/yoyBe8Rvs0nl/
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG72wA5k2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did what he preached therefore achieved more than me or you. He's gonna dine in Valhalla while we will squander in excrement while Muslims rape our women (which we don't have by the way).

But hey, I guess I have my STEM degree and watch Game of Thrones every Saturday on Netflix. We did it Reddit. Thank you for the gold kind stranger.

Hey man, this mossad agent got gun ban stuff passed and several gate speech laws too.

we're all a bunch of retarded goldfish in a pond

>He's gonna dine in Valhalla
How is this any different than a (((priest))) telling you all riches are in heaven?

>Offer yourself up goy, in the afterlife you will be rewarded

i bet he had a lot of fun in pakistan, north korea and other countries that (((everyday citizens))) like to go to

SLOPPY. JOB. MOSSAD.

How about this; he's gonna die knowing he actually accomplished a worthwhile goal, unlike 99% of Jow Forums shitposters?

It is a metaphor but I guess you flag stealing Arabian hashish smoking degenerate don't recognize it.

Anyway, we will die of old age watching our grandsons being transgenders and pretending we think it's normal because we're too much of a cuckolded slaves to speak against it.

yep true
thats why it makes me laugh when i see people saying french pussy do something
they are just like normies: they need some enternainment

>pretending he hasn't had a collosal effect on the psyche of the general population

Read siege, faggot.

Attached: 1-Oe7tcjUrH5PWwOHq9aK09A.jpg (1180x787, 286K)

Then why the need to constantly bring up the fairy tale nonsense?

lol, exactly what I said 5 hours after the shooting

twinkle toes actually thought SJWs were gonna do anything

>flag stealing
Oh how laughable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Netherlands#Related_flags

>50 dead

oh no how will liberals ever recover

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

we stay on /pol and do nothing yes he will forgotten but he did what many of theses larpers wish they had the balls to do

trust me roach, its made an effect

I'm sure it has....

Attached: 1522460.jpg (540x375, 39K)

>plans his attack for 2 years
>expecting him to assume there will suddenly be attacks left and right
He was smarter than you.

Went to my local barber a few days after it happened, he couldn't stop going on about how he thought the guy was a hero.

It was an addition to the cause, and the cause is progressing steadily. If you were to look at the political climate as little as 40, 20, 10 or even 5 years ago compared to now, there's been incomprehensible change, that no one would've predicted back then. At the moment it's populism, but that both grow and transform into something new, getting stronger and stronger.

You know you're lying to yourself if you think shit is going to just cool off back to how it used to be.

Attached: 1482019956005.png (2000x2000, 218K)

>plans a 5 minute shooting for 2 years
no wonder white nationalist never get anything done

Attached: 1554027599309.jpg (400x386, 34K)

You have the best posts, plz enter all the threads thx.

well it was 2 months actually

Maybe if they weren’t so sloppy

it was never going to have a big following he killed innocents its not like he traveled to syria and killed 50 terrorists like some others do

Game of thrones is ending so that’s one less thing

news.com.au/national/victoria/christchurch-shooter-brenton-tarrant-complains-about-jail/news-story/4a6e21b8ad301aa4ee427d41a8abce5c

PS4 with shitty games incoming.

“We” not me

>mass awakening happened sometime during the 1960s
>all violence in its regard is simply to reinforce said fact
>violence isn't needed if you're already aware of the problem
>spreading awareness during the Digital/Information Age should make understanding the problem easier
>it isn't because LOOK AT WHAT I TAUGHT MY DOG HOW TO DO posts on social media
It's fine, while the shitbags are working to turn us into varying shades of brown cattle; the rest of us are putting the pieces together. Stupid people do stupid things all the time.

They'll just get another show or pop culture shit to obsess over. Probably some Marvel or Star Wars spin off series.

sad but true.

life's go on

Attached: s.gif (800x500, 1.49M)

>flag
Like what? Make gun laws worse? Justify violence against whites?

he will never be forgotten. my boy told me 8th graders at his school view him as a hero

Attached: BT7.png (526x720, 100K)

Guys at my university view him as a hero. Kids in my old school told me about how awesome the killing was.

Valhalla is nothing like heaven. For instance, the einherijar go around fighting demons and giants for the gods as their personal army. Its a heaven for warriors who love battle, real men, think elysium without all the betas and gammas.

Even the kids love brenton youtube.com/watch?v=bQUbtZSrsRQ

Don’t get a head of your skis, there, fren. John Brown was hanged and two years later hundreds of thousands of men were marching to war singing his name.

Where is he now, by the way?

At least he did something. If every white man had been like him, or even if only 1% of white men had been like him, we wouldn't be in this terrible situation to begin with. And he won't be forgotten. Some people were saying the same about Breivik, that he was forgotten, but Tarrant was inspired by Breivik. These things are going to happen more and more frequently as the demographic situation deteriorates and there's nothing you can do about it, cuck.

Attached: facebook.png (664x622, 564K)

>innocents
Invaders, not innocents.

Attached: 1fac7031af64e596418ab9a7c37017bb18ba9d77bb887e2d36bcff6151bfb70b.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

Based white Croatian.

i wonder how quickly theyd be expelled if (((teachers))) found out

Attached: oof2.png (1298x735, 1.21M)

Fucking based nice white pill for a fellow bong heil victory

Attached: hitler fashwave.jpg (2563x3846, 2.38M)

Literally who?

Attached: ebba rip.jpg (306x306, 70K)

It's a metaphor.

People use the word because it carries the correct emotional weight. You have autism, so you don't get this part of communication, but it's an important part.

He has inspired the next mass shooter like Anders inspired him.

Sloppy jobs don’t pan out

Even libshits know something up. They're migrating out of city cores to the suburbs. Don't see kids playing or riding bikes without a parent.

he resnted the supreme Muslim sperm, he couldn't compete fairly with robust semen of Muslim man. top notch semen resulting from a millennia old diet of palm dates and camel milk. the semen of the Muslim is fertile. it can impregnate almost anything. i have heard stories of Muslim semen impregnating ducks, fishes, domesticated cattle. why i even heard stories of Muslim semen impregnating rocks, streams..... the Muslim semen is like Prometheus, its hits the egg with the ferocity of an asteroid. Tarrent semen is frail, tired, in comparison with the Muslim semen it is nothing but a sorry, fragile tadpole

Why should a white man concern himself with terrorist in Syria when his country is being invaded?

>a mass shooting every 5 years will stop you liberals
kek

>yo dude, i read this manifesto online, its by the NZ shooter... no, no, listen... hey will you listen..? ... listen, it says that we are being genocided now, were literally dying as we sip on this milkshake at our local mall, listen man, we need to do some shit to stop this from happening, we need to kill some people.. no no no, listen up man. we need to get some babies... YOOO! WILL YOU Listens? dude... we need to kill some brown babies or those babies will grow up and kill us and our babies... yeah i know im not married but listen.. no she wont return my calls, never mind that now... you have something sharp? lets go stab some kids and save our race watta you say?

>country is being invaded

Attached: 1532606082016.png (800x600, 159K)

this

Attached: facebook_event_476062926111860.jpg (557x605, 47K)

He’s sipping margaritas with his gay boy toys on a rooftop in Tel Aviv right now dumb Serb

Attached: communists.jpg (600x800, 99K)

You’re more of a scatfish

>got gun ban stuff passed
not really
drugs are banned too
are drugs nonexistent?
you think guns are going away cause of
some temporary political event
being whored out
for anti freedom causes?

Attached: 68af0c1846db45f0d0c640b3d6425094-d.jpg (375x500, 26K)

lol

Attached: 1555661352916.png (434x524, 244K)

>your days are over nazi

Attached: 1552765015407.png (720x589, 77K)

I'm sure you will overthrow the government with your one shot magazine 3d printed plastic gun any day now

This really makes me sick
Lib bastards have declared open season on whitey for cucky reasons, as a result now their kids (and any other white kids are literally free for any wog who wants to take them.

Those cunts should suffer for their evil crimes

Attached: 35593B7200000578-3650322-Controversial_Nigel_Farage_unveils_the_pro_Brexit_poster_that_sh-a-28_14664 (634x416, 80K)

Reminder that 90% of those posting with German flags are turkroach invaders.

or jews trying to fuck with Germany

This

>memeflag
Your opinion doesn’t matter pussy

That gun a full Auto SMG

Shitskin violence towards whites is nothing new. They didn't need a justification to begin with.

And now everyone associates white racial consciousness with terrorism and it’s even more taboo than it already was lmao. God you alt-right types really are brilliant strategists

...and the other ten percent have Russian grandfathers they never met.

Probably pretty quick. I'm lucky tho my kids are in a district that doesn't push Marxist ideas. Plus theres only a couple non white kids in the whole district. /comfy/ East Pierce county

But but but goyum you were supposed to fight our enemies for us.....why aren’t you rising up goyum.....it’s the Muslims not the friendly merchants we only encourage multiculturalism for jews we didn’t mean for you to open your boarders to Muslims

I didn't forget but HEY! He should've streamed and uploaded a 1080p video, at least 720p fuck fucks sake.
Also police response seemed non-existant to me, he could've easily shot up another mosque (or better, some NZ equivalent of AIPAC/ADL) if he had chosen to.

Don't forget to pick up a new air freshener for your cars, anons.

Pic unrelated to post or comment.

Attached: theyellowairfreshener.jpg (614x843, 56K)

i havent seen anyone else with this sentiment yet. i might calm down on the doomer smokepills when I do

Normies realize something is wrong but I've only seen retards saying le nazis are the same as le moslems

Attached: doomer.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>I'll stop being suicidal when the world gets more homicidal
You're a piece of shit.

based blackpilled nazi, at least you're smart enough to realize your ideology is doomed

Underrated

hmmmmmm

Attached: gettingrealtiredofthisshit.png (474x299, 174K)

maybe one day you will grow out of your edgy nazi phase

I’ve got mine user

Psy op anyway

why would I? I never see any evidence im wrong just shitty shaming attempts like yours

Attached: 2scoops.jpg (505x490, 32K)

he didn’t wait for he clown pill poor bastard. honk honk

>I never see any evidence im wrong
because Jow Forums is a circlejerk user, how the hell have you not figured that out yet??

Attached: 54520212_2585786811495595_1381133260439945216_n.jpg (960x960, 67K)

He didn’t die in battle. He isn’t guarenteed Valhalla

You are seriously fucked up if you take any of this seriously. People on this site praise Columbine too.

Valhalla is not a metaphor, Jordan Peterson

Can you fucking shut up?
He spread the redpill more than everyone here could ever do...

>Still not presenting any evidence
You're not making yourself look good.

bitchute.com/video/yoyBe8Rvs0nl/

Attached: 7fe2d038.jpg (1920x1190, 351K)

most of us normies have better things to do than waste our time arguing with fascist who wont even accept evidence and logical arguments if they are presented to them. So I just focus on creating slide threads instead.

Attached: 1550257543379.png (706x674, 19K)

if by "die" you mean enjoy a lifetime of retirement in Israel, sure.

wait.... GOT is on netflix?????????????? wtf europe whats wrong with your service??

that's not what he thought at all. you should read his manifesto.

Implying the feds and media across the world didn't take the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

Because the crowd he appeals to (Jow Forums users) is mostly edgy teenagers that like to LARP as Nazis on a Taiwanese finger painting forum. Of course no one was going to do anything except shitpost. The only thing he accomplished was taking kiwi's guns away.

>implying all i do is browse pol
>i never go outside and see jewish nepotism and tricks living in the (((suburbs)))
>i never deal with shitskins having lived in shitcago proper
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG72wA5k2I

Attached: 1502643387793.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Obvious bait is obvious. Why are people still responding to this thread?

>luty
>singleshotplastic