What is your honest opinion of this man?

What is your honest opinion of this man?

Attached: 8347609409764577.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

used to like him when just a millionaire hotel owner with a black girlfriend, then hated him on the aprentice, then loved him when he decided to run for pres, then hated him when not arresting hillary, then loving him when he fights for the wall, hated him for giving israel money, then loved him for attempting to close the border.
i really wish he closes the border with us

Attached: tacabron.png (408x291, 191K)

Never should have become president, it was all a horrible mistake.

pretty much pic related.
I liked him at first because 2016 election was hype and the Hillary hate was real.
Soon after discovered it was all planned. Hillary was picked because (((they))) knew she would lose and the biggest Zionist president of all time would take the throne.

Attached: ziondon817.jpg (720x542, 92K)

love him

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

he's always been the zionist. you were just too stupid to figure it out

Attached: trumpo.jpg (1160x629, 276K)

he's a useless piece of shit

hustler, narcissist, jerk, asshole

and very very funny

>(((they))) knew she would lose
You can't honestly believe that.

This poster probably has not had sex within the month and/or is a trap

Funny guy. Laughter is healthy

One of a very few good men left in Washington.

He's an alright guy.

He has an agenda that is good for the country and he should be given the chance to enact it.

Kike loving zionist who wastes billions on Israel instead of caring about America. Two "conservative" court picks tho and it's probably better than Hillary so

Best president of the Millennium, but perhaps that isn't saying much.

What's wrong with supporting Israel? Are you anti semite or something?

Attached: 1555662435710.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

Used to think he was the God Emperor. Now I realize he is the catalyst that will lead to the real God Emperor. I still like him but after him it's all out shitstorm until the God Emperor.

He's a politician. They're all the fucking same. I have realistic expectations, which are none.

Lying puppet. Just like anyone else

Jewish clown

shitehawk

I find it pretty scary how a hardcore zionist politician making sick burns on the anti-white site (((Twitter))) completely subdued the white population and put them in a bizarre NPC trance where everything that benefits Israel is good for whites, where a fence is the same as a concrete wall, where America now needs to be "kept great" (despite nothing changing for whites), where we need record immigration to replace whites "legally".. Bizarro world.

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

All things considered, better than Obama and Bush. Dunno if better than Clinton because everything was chill back then.

Obama was bad, but at least he hated Bibi and did things to piss off Israel.

Attached: 1553536724689.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

>complete sociopath
>funniest, most entertaining president in history
>does an amazing job trolling the elites who hate the plebs
>confirmed all presidents must suck arab cock, no matter their savagery

This article still gets a kek out of me.

Attached: 0384609834097457.png (838x1795, 767K)

as cool as it is to hear a president use the word 'bullshit' in public; he's still not even in the top ten...yet.

That’s not correct.

He started fucking up after they lost the mid term elections.

And before that, firing Bannon was where he lost his guidance.

I don't really have a problem with him, he's grown on me. He exposed how beta Americans actually are and how they just sit around expecting someone to save them lol.

I respect him for being willing to say things no one else in offense would. That being said, he doesn't know how to build or manage a team beyond his family and dragged his feet on getting any of his meaningful promises done, and now with the House lost, the only way of real immigration change is if he declares war on Latin American drug lords (which he'll never do)

Still voting for him in 2020 though

I liked him as a Jow Forums man and like him as president. It's not his fault the dems and deep state block everything he tries to do.

Clinton created the opioid crisis, the housing bubble crisis, and began the true infection of SJW politics

Best President Israel ever had

>Trumps are big in the Tarot which is excessively popular in the occult
>Trump-Pence literally sounds like Trumpets if you say it fast and the trumpets come before the Apocalypse
Trump was elected to usher in the "New Age". Of course you could say the same for every president but there is an element of acceleration as the country becomes radicalized and divided. Aside from "Solve et coagula" (breaking down America and the world to build it back up in their image) this also serves as a smoke screen for emerging technologies to continue to be the savior for our social woes. As the bonds of civilization break apart (men and women separated by #metoo, alimony, child support, etc. plus all the "racism" and religious tensions) technology ascends to take center stage.

tldr; Trump is part of the occult same as every president (research how many are Freemasons) and "All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players;"

Attached: judgment.jpg (368x720, 156K)

>firing Bannon
you're not up to date on what type of scumbag Bannon was aren't you

>msm btfo
>Hillary btfo
>the IC community btfo
>Mueller btfo
He looks like a genius playing 44D underwater chess, but In actuality his foes are just corrupted utter rejects

Attached: F4E5D384-28AB-4E7D-AD6B-848207C2EE5C.jpg (500x463, 40K)

This.
Imagine if Trump just left the Iran deal go through and just left the kikes and their puppets to kvetch about it non-stop. People would've got red-pilled about jewish subversion of your government in no time. Or hell, just use it as a bargaining chip for the wall. The kikes puppets would have thrown money at it to appease Israel.

bitch

Attached: bitch.png (760x507, 39K)

I will kill that son of a bitch with my shitty transformers action figures!!!!!

>What is your honest opinion of this man?

Greatest President of all time.

Greaeter than Washington!
Greater than Lincoln!
Greater than Kennedy!
Greater than Reagan!

Attached: trump awesome.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

he talks shit about hillary and google but doesnt do anything.

He's an idiot who happens to be right on some key issues. If he wasn't born into money he'd be a literal nobody and would never get laid.

zionist/kike cum guzzler

Attached: jewtrbut.png (326x643, 161K)

Probably better than Hillary but still a total joke of a president.

get fucked dumbass Bannon is also a zio shill

Attached: MIGApedesCoi.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

Teflon Don

probably based.
but i dont think hilarybitch would even do as much as (((Trump))) did for Israel.
she'll guzzle kike cum of course but not to as much as him

They don’t. They just want an excuse

Best president ever. I love him.

He's a fucking idiot and extremely ignorant. He is a lair and a cheat and he was this before he became president. There is a reason why Russia meme'd him into power and it's because they knew it would be easy pickings for them and undermine America to the point of almost civil war.

I really really hate him, even more than I hate Hilary. However, in hindsight, I think its good he won over her.

I think as a president he did mostly good, I do think US made a very use mistake when it comes to Venezuela. Not his fault, this is reaping the actions of past, now China has been overstepping in Latin America in general, not good.

Back to Trump, good work, doing what needs to be done. Also we are. Not seeing the real work, even on here it is all smoke and mirrors the sharade, real work is well unknown!

Literally a parasite on the ass of humanity.

Stud.

Attached: 2E94E18D-F3EE-4E00-9012-C8C0BCBBBB41.png (809x452, 413K)

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 436741E0-C687-4910-9407-EF9558A31977.png (623x306, 225K)

Civnat like shill who people only supported because no one gives a fuck about tax cuts for the rich and wars in the middle East from the GOP anymore.

kike