The BBC

How about a BBC thread (no not that BBC you sicko)? This cancerous organisation never tires of bashing actual British people and engineering our destruction. Fake misleading bullshit 24/7 on repeat. What the hell is going on with them? Can we get some incidents, some names, etc.

Attached: BBC.png (1920x550, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downloads.bbc.co.uk/diversity/pdf/diversity-and-inclusion-strategy-2016.pdf
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have at least 3 posts by ID and I will post.

>The british spyed on trump on a favor to hillary clinton
explain bong

I actually thought about using a tank against their main building in London I dunno that company mannnmnm

Attached: Painting_Art_Fighter_467814.jpg (1280x902, 376K)

They used to be somewhat ok with stuff like the documentary Century of the Self (If a little bluepilled about the Hitler references but that's understandable) not really sure how they got so gay.

How do you say Milli Vanilli in British?

Attached: 1555311884514.png (1400x932, 277K)

Disgusting antiwhite pedophiles littraly a jew Fucking kid fuck party they hate whites so much they didn't hire them FUCK YOU BBC YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU RUINED TOP GEAR AND doctor WHO don't really care but you used a WOMAN and all you chars are niggas or fags when London falls I'm shitting on you're ashes

>YOU RUINED TOP GEAR
This alone is unforgivable and punishable by death.

Here's their current 5 year plan. Replace each use of the word Diversity with Judeo-Bolshevism:
>downloads.bbc.co.uk/diversity/pdf/diversity-and-inclusion-strategy-2016.pdf

Attached: 1555154378222.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Once respected. Now no more than a propaganda organ for multiculturalism etc. Everything: news, drama, comedy, history, science, is shot through with propaganda.

How did they get like this? Who's in charge?

What annoys me about them is that they claim to be neutral. People still believe they are neutral. I'm jealous of america where anyone with a 20< iq is capable of figuring out cnn is left and fox is right.
Wish they'd abandon neutrality and just show right wing shows and left wing shows instead of a bunch of leftwing propoganda posing as neutral objective analysis

Are you obliged to pay for the tv loicense or is it optional? I would fucking hate it if I had to pay for such a degenerate anti-white organisation that is actively contributing to the destruction of my country.

Provably a nigga or hijab or some fucking old lesbian or dare I say....

They used to have some good shows until the near past, especially comedy shows. Now apart from being infested with degeneracy and the anti-white narrative, they don't even have that.

Used to this they were the most 'fair and Balanced' the got red polled and realise how much propaganda they shit out.

The new push of re writing history is a new low.

Radio 4 was the last bastion of sanity then they used buzz feed as a source and that was them fucked.

Optional..... buuuut they will harass you, accuse you of watching their garbage regardless, knock on your day weekly, bring the police round so they can search your property for an aerial, and i bet its only a matter of time till they get the right to access your internet history to make sure you didn't watch anything on iplayer. I know a lot of people who pay just to avoid all the hassle
Don't believe me google "tv license harassment"

everyone in the media is woke. it's like they have been brainwashed it's fucking bizarre. there is literally no one to stop them.

Attached: hafuckingha.png (655x721, 370K)

Hyperdrive was a good space comedy.

>What annoys me about them is that they claim to be neutral.
The "The World Tonight" show on Radio 4 is always a good listen. Whenever something Trump-related is in the news 90% of the time they either 1) wheel out a (D) for their thoughts, or 2) wheel out someone from a organisation that campaigned for Obama or Clinton, but leave that little bit of information out. They had Anthony Scaramucci on for a couple of minutes last night and the presenter was seething by the end of the conversation.

>Optional..... buuuut they will harass you, accuse you of watching their garbage regardless, knock on your day weekly
Nonsense. You might get a monthly letter, and a knock on the door once every few months, but anyone with half a brain just shuts the door in their face and that's the end of it.

>bring the police round so they can search your property for an aerial
The number of TV licence searches, ordered by a court, is probably ten per year, maybe twenty. No more.

public service TV used to be good, but in the past 5-10 years they've gone full lefty propaganda. I really want to know what happened.

i remember a lot of kippery types talking about an organization called Common Purpose maybe 10 years ago which was supposedly grooming middle class apparatchiks for roles in ngos/public office, so the BBC would tie in with that. not seen much about it on Jow Forums but it looks like it very much still exists

Attached: common-purpose.gif (400x400, 10K)

They're going after low-hanging fruit like housewives, not libertarians/nationalists who know their rights and tell their Capita goons to fuck off.
>With more than 180,000 people charged with not paying their licence fee each year, prosecutions currently account for around one in 10 of all criminal cases in England and Wales.

Attached: 1554988287168.jpg (600x450, 37K)

good morning everyone this is radio 1LGBTXYZSIISLAM today we hear about the FMG that have been happing and increasing every year in bri oh oh sorry I mean GAYS ARE HERE WE ARE GAYS GAYS GAYS GAYS FUCK I'M SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKING COUNTRY GRRRRR

bbc.com/pidgin

grew up on R4, used to love it but about 10 years ago it began it's decline and now it makes my skin crawl, you can't even listen to R3 without hearing frequent propaganda
fuck the Beeb

Attached: 1533291471625 copy.jpg (960x846, 221K)

>diverse thinking
>diversity embedded in them from the start
>hardwired diversity in what we do
>If we keep working hard to make real change in this area then we will move away from a focus on numbers and on targets, and move towards a truly open BBC
Arghgh stop paying for these retarded "tv loicenses" NOW!
NOW!

who gives a shit, what does complaining on Jow Forums ever do
>FUCK YOU BBC YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU RUINED TOP GEAR
and top gear
who
gives
a
shit
about
that
> AND doctor WHO
doctor who was always shit

2005 who was good

Attached: Conquered.png (720x600, 355K)

Attached: 1511010698241.jpg (480x480, 31K)

How can any sane person do things like that?