Armed militia detains over 300 spic illegals on NM border

Are you forming a legal militia to detain illegals?

Well, Jow Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6932583/More-300-asylum-seekers-surrender-armed-militia-New-Mexico-citizens.html

Attached: illegals.png (1149x1145, 696K)

yes we are now stay out burgers

can just order ketchup lays on amazon now you faggot, owned

cant order health care on amazon now can you ameritard

oh snap, got me

low t beta faggot keep fighting

Americans with guns are the true government.

Attached: 1553903936939.jpg (960x558, 47K)

Literally no white person is trying to leave the US for Canada. I live in northern Minnesota and you leafs on the other hand love to come south to drink and roofie our women.

close to the canada border bud don't make me come up there

wasn't it all the hippy faggots in the 60s who did that? don't they basically run canada now, hence it's total faggotry?

*its

>ex-cops and veterans
>the police and military will be on the government's side in a revolution!
>goyim!
Lmao I'm not to worried communiggers

Attached: __holo_spice_and_wolf_and_etc_drawn_by_onibi_foxhound4185__053f85cb8b10c42ac5a43e604e8a52f8.jpg (525x753, 77K)

>be under national emergency
>get upset that the citizens act accordingly

I hate the media and I hate leftists.

Fair enough. Good point.

all of your major cities are close to the border with a US major city, because you aren't a real country. parasites.

This is good news.

Attached: would you trump me id trump me.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

We also don't pay 9 dollars for a gallon of milk, you stupid hoser

This is amazing. One of the few good things left from the old U.S, before it became the federal's lil' bitch.

One of those militant groups stopped us once. Their voices were trembling. You could see they were scared as hell of some unarmed Mexicans but of course, cowards we're carrying guns. If they came at us like men with their fists, I'd be living in Chicago now.

ANARCHO-CAPITALISM DOESNT WO-

Or would have gotten your ass kicked. Why don’t you fight to make your country better? Is it because you are a coward?
> oh no my country is shit better run away and leech off the white man.
Fuck you fag, Chicago is where you belong cause you are a nigger.

eurofagots would never do this
congratulatons americraps you earned a pat today

Attached: tt34.png (1119x712, 31K)

>Like a man with his fists
So real humans mastery of projectile weapons angers you?
He should have killed you and any children among you.

>we're carrying guns
we are carrying guns
you cant english you dont belong here.

funny how cowards who let thier country be taken over by lowlife drug dealers complain about america.
you let degenerate gangs rape your mothers, sisters, daughters, and you run away like pussies.

They're old boomers who have to do the job their children won't. They should be relaxing in their backyard sipping iced tea, not arresting savage human sacrificers. If it were a young confident guy like me I would have fucked with you for hours just for fun. Set up a bare knuckle boxing match, whoever kills 3 opponents gets to go across.

So if someone did this with suppressed weapons and hid the bodies how long I theory would it take for the gov to realize they where dead.

it's so fucking cold in northern canada that it's pretty much impossible to have any real city

nice b8 amigo

bump

Attached: peak-optics-cuks.jpg (594x317, 48K)

>They're old boomers who have to do the job their children won't.
The boomers imported these spics to take their kids' jobs, so they could extract as much wealth as possible to retire for 30 years.

>They used technology to beat back the violent savages.

Thank god for the 2nd amendment or we'd have to wrassle down every paco and burrito who wants to waddle through for blood thinners, you fat fucking Mexican pigs. So many fat niggers and Mexicans here in California fuck

Attached: spic spic.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

They're disgusting. A 70 IQ race of obese, smelly subhuman aztecs on welfare who pop out violent aztec-blood children. It is amazing that America has come to point where they're literally taking over about a third of the country economically, politically, and socially. An entire region gone to these roaches.

You know they gave them to ICE, who then released them right back into the US right?
Fucking retarded boomers should've just killed them, its not like they were citizens & anyone would notice their absence. But nah fuck that, just hand them over to the people handcuffed by kikes for zero gain.

and zoomers children will say the same thing about them when they also fail to have any meaningful impact.

post in store prices cuck

execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions.

I'm planning to move north, to Oregon or something, I love the coast, but I hate the fucking chinks and spics and niggers everywhere here in the bay area.

I want maga waifu

WTF I HATE AMERICA NOW