France will hold contest to redesign Notre Dame's spire

nypost.com/2019/04/17/france-will-hold-contest-to-redesign-notre-dames-spire/

Post suggestions

Attached: 1555641140536.png (798x859, 889K)

It should be a BBC

Attached: assetaccess314.jpg (960x540, 50K)

We should vote in the most disgusting thing. This will accelerate things into fucking abyss and we can finally be free.

Attached: 1555655988922.jpg (1200x627, 554K)

Doesn't matter, the owner is the Vatican. They choose what happens to The Lady of Paris.

No, you retard. the French government stole all Church property at the time of the French Revolution. It does not belong to the Vatican.

Except that the owner is France though

this. speed this shit up so we can restart. i suggest a design that resembles a muslim prayer tower

No, they gave it back when state and church got separated

A dildo minaret sounds like the best redesign.

FrenchPOL or anybody should start a petition to rebuild Notre Dame as it has been before, without "tricks".

additional petitions towards france, the vatican, the pope, the EU, UN, UNESCO, all European governents,
It would be the first petition I'd sign.

Your trick doesn't work.

Let's get Hitler's design to win.

Attached: nazi-arch-1.jpg (650x614, 292K)

France or Vatican, both are Jews, what's the difference.

They actually did it in 1908 or so.

I suggest they rebuild it exactly as before.

Attached: minaret-of-sultan-qaboos-grand-mosque-at-nizwa-fort-in-nizwa-oman-600x450.jpg (598x446, 101K)

Attached: Notre-Dame-Drawing.jpg (682x1526, 467K)

Attached: 1555670790534.jpg (661x473, 89K)

I'd sign that.

cant it still collapse tho?

I'd back that in a heartbeat

we cant allow this to happen
kikes do this and they win

they already ruined the Louvre, the race war better kick off before they ruin Notre Dame

giant rainbow cock

Attached: givenup.png (256x256, 77K)

Bro, the church lost all their property centuries ago. The government just leases it to them.

This

This

You just know it will look ugly like all modern redesigns because the leftist lot that design have no creativity

This
Why go new? Just remake the old one stronger than before maybe add a few tidbits of modern flair but nothing serious just keep the old version

if some modern kikery wins we have to vandalize this shit

Attached: Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg (329x329, 12K)

Looks like the best idea so far

Attached: 1555153207392.gif (549x598, 212K)

Nope, they agreed for Catholics to use some churches but they remain the owner of them all.

contesters right now...
imagine all the people...

Attached: 122455.jpg (900x636, 107K)

If it doesn't look the way it was before then I'll probably just fucking kill myself.

No point living in this fucking ridiculous clown world

As far as I know France gave it to a french-catholic non profit.

Worst thing they ever did was laïcité. Maybe if the Muslims had to pay taxes to the Catholic Church they wouldn't fucking immigrate.

I'll rake your body into a bonfire.

Notre Dame is at the image of French christian faith. Before rebuilding the bricks and carpentry, maybe we should rebuild our faith first.
Macron could let it that way, or let a jewish architect shit it up with a dildo-tower, I don't really give a shit if it's just rebuilding it for rebuilding it.

Come here and try you goofy accented faggot.

Aren't there any french people who care? If not then maybe it doesn't matter and maybe we should stop pining over Europe's lost idendity.

This. Anything else is garbage. Stop wrecking everything nice.

Haha love it. I'd be willing to help the Jow Forums brigade vote up something like that.

Oh no!

Attached: notre dame 2024.jpg (152x252, 13K)

haha touché

Just put there a minaret

>let's give the civilized people a good reason to nuke the Vatican
Do it. Unironically.

Attached: tea.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Why not just make it look exactly like it did before?

Because it's le current year +4 goy...

Came here to post this.

You know exacrlt why. A lucky (((arcgitect))) will get to MODERNIZED.COM the rebuild

NO CROSSES
CRESCENT MOONS ONLY

Attached: 1495066001464.jpg (1272x1272, 211K)

Fun fact. Makron was supposed to address the nation the evening of the fire but cancelled.
So basically, we're gonna have yet another yellow jacket protest tomorrow because some church burned.

I fucking hate Macaroon. He should in no way have any part in the history of Notre Dame.

Give him hell, frogs.

why kill yourself when the (((people))) responsible for ruining it would still be alive? If you're going to kill yourself at least be a hero and take out those responsible for pushing you to that extreme in the first place senpai.

someone design it as a huge rainbow coloured dildo with arabic writing on it please. then lets vote it #1

They're gonna make it a giant dildo, aren't they?

didnt even read the replies and you were already thinking what i was

They're still protesting?

Put a McDonalds in that bitch and mount a tacky ass golden arch sign where the spire was. Bring on the clown world this shit is over.

Attached: 1_HyVcB7vvVIx6N8Euj1t7Pg.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

Notre Dame burns down. Every single Billionaire offering help to rebuild it.
Meanwhile every other church in France struggling to barely hold it together.
I hope they fucking floor it and use the money on all other churches instead.
Notre-Dame is only a tourist attraction anyway.

23 fucking weeks.
Makron was supposed to address that. So it's still going.

That's why they want it rebuilt

Giant rainbow butt plug like that building in England

Attached: 1554510616558.jpg (471x388, 94K)

That's what I thought first.
But no. They're virtue signaling.
None of those fucks gave a dime to the church in the last 10 years at least.
They should refuse this money as it comes from non-believers. I'm sure a lot of French Christians feel the same.

How is it possible that the government is even entertaining putting a modern monstrosity on a 800 year old cathedral?

I'm not sure who has the final say in the design.
I sure hope it's the Church and not fucking Makron.

>implying the Catholic church would object when they approve monstrosities like pic related

Besides, as said:
>the church lost all their property centuries ago. The government just leases it to them.

Attached: 1200px-St._Mary's_Cathedral_Tokyo_2012.jpg (1200x910, 148K)

Before laïcité, French people had to pay taxes for the country's four main religions: Catholic, Lutheran, Calvinist, and Jewish. With mass Muslim immigration under this system, what would have happened is more likely that Islam would have been added to the list of official religions with a state-sanctioned clergy and structure.

Where I live, they just ended up flooring new-age church. Not that it was that horrible, mind, you. But the attendance was literally 0, and people just went to the other one, 2 km farther.

How exactly is this allowed? Isn't it UNESCO protected?

Thank you Europe. You can have your sandniggers back.

Just leave it damaged,if they cant do it properly with out shitting modernity all over it.

Let me post pics to demonstrate.
Why have this...

Attached: Crozon_44730_Eglise-de-Morgat.jpg (730x486, 289K)

When you already have this 15 minutes by foot away.

Attached: place-eglise-de-crozon.jpg (640x398, 39K)

UN is a joke

That's cucked Orléaniste shit. They should have kept it Catholic only, protestants tolerated but not supported, and fuck everyone else.

Also picture of this abomination being buildozered out of existence because it feels good.

Attached: be407894b1469bd69bf8ff6f67d5f3eb-video-eglise-de-morgat-les-premiers-coups-de-pelleteuse_2.jpg (1260x712, 104K)

God, I thought ugly churches were only a burger thing. Good riddance.

These cucks will never put a cross on top just watch

Attached: FB1C3B7C-ACD8-4BA1-B9D7-03686EBA33D5.jpg (1230x854, 153K)

Good point

An interesting particularity, by the way, which sort of makes my point: since Alsace-Moselle was under German rule when the secularisation law was passed in 1905, laïcité does not apply there, and not only do the people there still pay taxes for the upkeep of the four aforementioned faiths, but public money there has also gone towards funding the construction of the Great Mosque of Strasbourg, which would have been impossible in the rest of France (where when officials want to obtain Muslim votes, being unable directly to finance mosque construction, they instead lease public land long-term for a symbolic euro or something of the sort).

It isn't Orleanist, it's Bonapartist (Concordat of 1801).

They'll probably put a huge € on top instead
Fucking globalist cucks

Now they invoked the ground being unstable and shit.
But we all know why it went. And even if that was true, then it's only proof God didn't like it.

I hope they put a Minarette on top of it. It's literally the only option in the current year.

Attached: 1504117828604.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

So basically, they will have to put sponsor signs for all the billionaires that made it possible.
I'm sick to my stomach.
I wish people had a christian card so only them are allowed to donate.

Meh they're two sides of the same cuckservative coin

Submit the original design. Anything less and France has fallen.

Attached: 141-ND-Paris_7380-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 144K)

Attached: renovations-1.png (1000x977, 369K)

That was the 19th-century design.

Billionaires will give to rebuild this shit and won't raise people's income so they can afford to give to the church.
I've seen people that don't want to go to mass anymore because they feel ashamed they can't donate.
What the fuck is going on that those fucks feel it's appropriate to give now?

Attached: 56435.jpg (288x415, 30K)

I have one of these disgusting monstrocities in my small, quaint Southern town. In this town, there exists beautiful architecture dating to the earliest 20th century, restaurants that have been running for 60 years, small churches on the corner, and then BAM, this giant Catholic building that looks like a slightly rotated cube with some cuts all around it - smack dab in the middle of the town.

Make the French chimpout harder, vote for the ugliest most modernist piece of shit possible if you can.

This shit makes me rage

They’re pretty.

Are there blueprints of the original detailed enoughed to be used?

Attached: C6D1FD13-13D1-4C74-95B6-7E82FD7FA0A5.jpg (1600x1228, 168K)

At least it was a Neo-Gotic revival style congruent with the rest of the cathedral.

Of the 13th-century original? Nope.

Attached: Cathédrale_Notre-Dame_de_Paris_in_1618.jpg (2047x1728, 1.58M)