GOOD FRIDAY/EASTER THREAD

How are you mourning the death of Jesus at the hands of the Jews? When are you going to Good Friday Mass?
>No bright colors
>No music
>Smile and laugh as little as possible in solemnity of our Lord
>No meat, fast and hunger as we hunger for God

Come home to the one true Church "protestant" Ameribros

Attached: 1548-6fdc5e40-651b-446d-9cfa-ece70a40009c.jpg (860x400, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/liturgical-year/lent/catholic-information-on-lenten-fast-and-abstinence.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=vsWmAxq6-cA
youtube.com/watch?v=4Aif1qEB_JU
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_curse
youtube.com/watch?v=N-EzhFOI5XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pagan Romans crucified this kike, not his fellow parasites.

fasting time is over...
no music, bright colors? I'm not muslim

Easter is a Pagan festivity of the Goddesses Eostre and Astarte, the christkikes stole it put a kike on a stick in it.

Attached: 1554951576142.png (797x925, 637K)

i'm celebrating the birth of my lord hanuman

Attached: 1555688885153.jpg (832x832, 111K)

Good Friday is fasting and abstinence man

>"Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are obligatory days of fasting and abstinence for Catholics. In addition, Fridays during Lent are obligatory days of abstinence."

usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/liturgical-year/lent/catholic-information-on-lenten-fast-and-abstinence.cfm

>hanuman
How does it feel to worship false gods with 10 arms and elephant trunks? Indian Christians (Kerala) are based

Reminder that if Jacob Rees Mogg really said that there should be no criticism of Islam he is nothing but a traitor and no Catholic should vote for him.

Will your pedo pope forgo kissing any nigger feet on this holiest of days?

Do you not know?

Have you not heard?

The LORD is God from of old,

creator of the ends of the earth.

He does not faint or grow weary,

and his knowledge is beyond scrutiny.

He gives power to the faint,

abundant strength to the weak.

Though young men faint and grow weary,

and youths stagger and fall,

They that hope in the LORD will renew their strength,

they will soar on eagles’ wings;

They will run and not grow weary,

walk and not grow faint.

ISAIAH 40:28-31

Attached: 1554667813293.png (902x667, 972K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vsWmAxq6-cA
Why is Saint Peter's Basilica so beautiful?

Only as much as your pedo mormon elders and gay methodist womyn priests

they rich asf

>follow these rules or you are a bad person
as long as you dont sacrifice kids I think Jesus really doesnt give a fuck, be glad he escaped this hellscape and took you with him

Let's not forget this piece of heresy
When all those around you fall, only the Church will continue standing

Attached: Ash Wednesday on the Go_17829612_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Reminds me of the drive thru confessional one church set up.

ALL BLOOMERS MUST DIE

Are you so egotistical as to believe that you know better than Jesus? Do you really think that he is not omnipresent and all-knowing? He sees everything.

But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right is doing,
so that your almsgiving may be secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.

MT 6:3-4

hmm, I learned that fasting only during Lent. I'll look into it.

seems like something a boy toucher would tell me to do

I urge you to come to the light man. Life is too short to be angry, chaotic, and frustrated. Violence and anger are tools, nothing more. Don't let them take over your life

Attached: 1543053290010.jpg (444x531, 35K)

Watching the live I can see that Pope Francis permits women to enter the Basilica and kiss the crucified Jesus wearing jeans and no veils.
Disgusting.

It's amazing. We are so used to regular meals. A little hunger and suffering shows us what truly matters.

cathocucks and their slave mentality
yes I know Jesus sees everything, thats why I enjoyed a rich meal today and thanked him for it and didnt feel bad about it
fuck off with your men made rules, or are you telling me Jesus teached people to fast on the day he dies right before he joined the father?

Attached: 1535529349349.gif (480x270, 3.28M)

If you learn about Hinduism you’ll learn it’s more like societal behavior control. There’s an idol that apparently incites discomfort if you’re disingenuous, and comfort if you’re genuine.

So, what will everyone do this Easter week and on Sunday? I'm thinking of re-reading and maybe watching the Gospel of Matthew, followed by hours of prayer. I've never done quite a lot of prayers, I need tips for that.

How do you pray for a lot of things, when you can't think of a clear sentence Jow Forums? How do you go in a longer prayer session?

>Jesus sees everything
I was countering "Jesus doesn't really give a fuck" of course He gives a fuck about everything. In essence, if you fast you get good boy points because you feel hunger instead of eating rich meals like some disgusting glutton

At the decision of the Jewish people's. Jews always use others to do their killing.

It's super simple. Start with the Rosary. Pray 5 decades. Go for 20 if you're feeling up for it.

>One Our Father
>Three Hail Marys
>Decade consists of 10 Hail Marys
The prayers are already written for you, simply meditate upon them.

Peace be with you.

Exactly. It also helps with discipline.

reading your comments in this thread makes it obvious you did understand one thing from the teaching of Jesus, may he show you the way

you feeling superior over others because you did something that you think brings you good boy points that makes you better than everyone else is a sin in the eyes of the lord

Obligatory (and entertaining) Viewing from our drunken yet good-intentioned guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Aif1qEB_JU

Attached: 220px-Mel_Gibson_Cannes_2016.jpg (220x303, 17K)

>Hail Mary
Ishtar worship. Catholicucks are literally Babylonian pagans and don't even know it.

He's making the sequel for it, next year in 2020 and the actor for Jesus is coming back. I'm very excited to see how he does the Ascension.

This is your brain on varg videos

Ironic considering LARPagans literally want to reinstate Babylonian Demon Worship again

It has nothing to do with Varg. Show me in the Bible where it says to pray to Mary, or to any Saints for that matter. That's awfully idolatrous if you ask me, and the Bible expressly forbids that.

I don't mean to judge or anything, but I'm not a catholic. I"m "protestant" as what you guys call it.

catholocism has been subverted for 2000 years now
Jesus is in your hearth, you just need to listen to it

>had bacon and oatmeal for breakfast
>realize just now that Friday is a day of fasting

Should I repent? I am a bit new to this

Attached: 7208D5A4-FC71-472A-BE76-54F38A3FED6C.gif (356x200, 2.17M)

Came home from mass. lots of young people there. church was packed. Going to have a 30-minute prayer session in an hour as well.

Attached: Cross_Stands_Firm.png (711x682, 1023K)

This is how I celebrate it
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84

hanuman is a fifth dimensional god. he pays visit to a sri lankan tribe every year

>*block your path*

Attached: nagasaki-picture.jpg (504x428, 68K)

The no meat thing is a shame by the Pope, there's no actual religious context

Repent
But always remember that God loves you and His love is never ending
read the prodigal son parable user and pray in thankfulness

You're not required to, but you can ask for
the prayers of those who have died and are presumed to be in God's grace. There is no Catholic rule that says you must do any of it. But they aren't "prayers" in the sense of worship, they are prayers in the sense of "I pray you to please pray for my sick mother," as in, something you might request from a particularly holy friend. But you aren't required to. If you want to only say Our Fathers, you can.

Simple
Become Catholic

>How are you mourning the death of Jesus at the hands of the Jews?

Jesus answered, "I told you that I am he; so, if you seek me, let these men go." 9 This was to fulfil the word which he had spoken, "Of those whom thou gavest me I lost not one." 10 Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's slave and cut off his right ear. The slave's name was Malchus. 11 Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into its sheath; shall I not drink the cup which the Father has given me?"

A real fuckin man takes death as it comes
What an example

>A real fuckin man takes death as it comes
But it was God's plan

So God wanted Jews to kill Christ as you suggest?

Question to the high IQ pagans here:
Assuming there is not a single "christcuck" around in Evropa tomorrow and everybody is pagan. How do you guys plan on repelling the shitskin savages and their religion if last time it only took an elderly missionary and a felling axe to make Europe Christian?

I literally can't understand Pagans. The most powerful Pagan Empire that ever existed (Rome), Christianized itself.
The overwhelming majority of Pagans converted by their own wills. Sure, later Karl the Great (that we could consider at least Western Roman Emperor) BTFO Pagans in Saxony, but they did because Pagans were weaken than the Frankish, and its not like Charlemagne depopulate them and brang Arabs to live in Saxony or something.

Matthew 27:45-25
So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying "I am innocent of this man’s blood; see to it yourselves." And all the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children!"

Attached: jewsarecursed.jpg (609x768, 98K)

Worse, I've been around Pagans of various creeds, and some who actually did rituals, and that stuff never worked out for them. On the occasions that a ritual was answered, it was always a monkeypaw situation, or had a nasty blowback. Not one of these people was happy, either, even as they pretended to be. Their get togethers tended to be drinking parties or swingers events. They weren't even edgy teens; they were 30s to 50s.

Seeing shit like shadows racing across the ceiling of a well-lit room, feeling like someone was stood behind you staring into your back when you knew you were alone, and heavy stuff that you know was pefectly stable 'falling over' in the middle of the night, and pets starting to cry randomly all gave e a greater appreciation for the idea we don't have all the answers.

Sounds like a story time. The thread is slow. Give us a greentext, my pious nigga.
I can give you some of my stories back.

answer this

Is it total fasting or the regular Lent fasting?

It does not matter how jesus's death came about, it only matters that he died. This does not negate that during this process, the Pharisees and Sadducees willing cursed their blood and the blood of their children.

>This does not negate that during this process, the Pharisees and Sadducees willing cursed their blood and the blood of their children
But if this is so simple, then God wanted Jews to kill Christ, so how can they be responsible?

>be me, an edgy teen fedora who loved swords and wanted to be a jrpg character
>join a re-enactment group with mom because I was too young and she liked dressing up
>she has affair with middle-aged, tubby, toothless old git, she somehow finds attractive
>this guy should realistically struggle to pick up a cold and more likely to pick up a donut
>he has other women humping his leg
>his wife takes care of an older man with some money
>start going to their social events outside the re-enactments because I don't even know
>stars such upright figures as PTSD ridden mostly gay bear married to a bi-woman, hippy who has a panslut girlfriend who liked him to put cigarettes out on her while her kids were around, and so on
>mom starts doings rituals
>things like pentacles and athemes start coming into the house, 'blessed' under a ritual and with blood
>creepy stuff starts happening, like mentioned above
>start visiting pagan sites across the country as 'days out' where they meditate and do mini rituals
>her worship goes from being 'sweet' to the more well know pagan deities and as she gets bitter about being the side-piece and towards ones like Hecate
>creepy shit intensifies and gets more 'violent' so to speak
>all this time things mom asked for in her rituals would sometimes come true, but also blow up in her face in some way or another
>these demons might give... with a price
>eventually, and thankfully something 'broke' and mom saw sense, breaking it off
>I basically swore off all religion and faith seeing it as mostly unsettling and /x/
>eventually she met someone else, and we all ended up with Christ calling us all, despite me sturggling against it pretty hard because of the above

Not too exciting in green text I'm afraid, as we're talking a slow decline into a damaging lifestyle and creepy events that isolated might be dismissed as coincidences and tricks of an anxious mind, that ultimately ended well. Wouldn't mind some of your experiences though.

>Good Friday Mass
Oh please have you never been to the good Friday service? It's not a mass

>How are you mourning the death of Jesus

By celebrating

Synagogue of Satan

Attached: 1519581384879.jpg (406x293, 49K)

How can anyone be responsible for anything... I suppose this depends on your interpretation of free will and omniscience.

catholics are on their way to hell

christ did not die on a friday, you mongoloids. there are only two days between friday and sunday. not like you idolaters actually believe what the bible says though.

fire up the ovens

>It does not matter how jesus's death came about, it only matters that he died.
Stop asking the same question over and over when it's been answered polak

my bad
Technically, there is no Mass. Most churches I have been to don't do Eucharist either

Getting baptised tomorrow at the vigil. Went to Thursday service last night. Fasting is going well at the moment.

>"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
That's about you user. Remember that, and walk with our Lord all your days.

>I suppose this depends on your interpretation of free will and omniscience.
Well yes, but here we are dealing with Son of God, not just an ordinary accident

Hey Janny you facefuck, why are christcuck treads allowed on this board while you delete pagan ones?

How was mass today, anons?

Attached: kkkbg.jpg (900x590, 36K)

>“Which of the two do you want me to release for you?” And they said, “Barabbas.”
>Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Let him be crucified.”
>And he said, “Why, what evil has he done?” But they shouted all the more, “Let him be crucified.”
>So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this righteous man’s blood; see to it yourselves.”
>And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_curse

He literally and figuratively washes his guilt away before the crowd.
Jews killed Christ.
I await the day the Nicene Creed is updated to reflect this.

Attached: pilate-wash-hands-300x225.jpg (300x225, 15K)

jesus was a weak faggot and the dude that died on the cross was jesus' double

Maybe you are larping, maybe you are mistaken. But in the Roman Rite, there is no celebration of Mass between Holy Thursday in the evening and the Easter Vigil on Saturday, except in very rare occasions. Everything else you have posted checks out.

Based Holy Week poster
youtube.com/watch?v=N-EzhFOI5XU