Why do people with kids in America insist on dragging them into public places, like movie theaters...

Why do people with kids in America insist on dragging them into public places, like movie theaters, where they dont belong? We get it, you shit out a human.

Attached: 1555688780404.jpg (614x824, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4x_WUb68RQo
mirror.co.uk/film/avengers-endgame-spoilers-leak-one-14156811.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah imagine all the critical plot points you might miss.

>do not bring your children to these movies made for children

its never going to end is it

Nothing must stand in the way of soiboi's capeshit.

Attached: 1555423615531.jpg (1242x1846, 376K)

Well if your child is under like 10 they shouldn't be there anyway.

>Endgame

Attached: wcs.jpg (258x196, 10K)

>complaining about kids at a kids movie
georgecastanza.jpg

Why do foreigners in America bring their entire village to every doctor appointment or shopping trip? It's like watching bush monkeys trying to navigate civilization with their 45 kids and elderly parents filling up every waiting room with their stench.

> muh capeshit
The fighting is just a metaphor flr conflicting philosophical ideas. If you sit down and thunk about it Marvel movies are extremely deep

It would be life affirming if I could spoil the movie for this guy

Who do you think these movies are aimed at? Do you know how much money they make just off of the toys? Just because a bunch of manchildren go to the movies doesn't mean they are the primary audience. Marvel has so many cartoons that to imply Avengers is a grown up film is laughable.

>hollywood movies are so stupid and puerile any of them could be confused for children's literature

>children's films are so degenerate any of them could be mistaken for an adult film

Attached: 1554413044450.jpg (648x500, 143K)

Marvel movies are a far cry from "childrens movies." Have you ever pondered the philosophy of using the infinity gauntlet? Hiw about the wuestions raised by a movie loke Batman vs Superman? Literlaly the apex of American cinema

I feel like this is an Anglo issue, I don't see manchilds in theatre in France

>there of capeshit
Wtf mate?

Attached: images.png (213x237, 6K)

You're dumb as fuck and lack the reading comprehension abilities to even understand what I was saying. Glad you typed all that shit out though retard

I'll watch the cam rip.
Not going to a theater ever again.

>being such a faggot that you worry about a child ruining your superhero cartoons..

I'm guessing you'll be in the front row of the theater crying when ever super hero is shown on screen, manbaby.

Actually Disney conformed thebtarget audience for Marvel are males between 25-50. These movies are actually surprisingly deep.

We need a snape kills dumbledore v2 video to go viral

youtu.be/4x_WUb68RQo

Attached: 1404866761139.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

I want to find out what cinema this aspie is going to. I would eat gassy food so I keep farting g, chew popcorn loud and slurp the ice at the end of the cup just to fuck with him.

same

We should do that. Spoiling the movie would be hilarious

Well said.

And the ending is always the good leftist goys winning, how nice :)

>child
>them
Did he just assume my child's gender?!

>a three-plus hour capeshit movie
i can't think of anything more nauseating

Attached: 1536571809232.png (178x173, 68K)

You just assumed the posters
Pajeets made the hardware you are holding now

No need to find a specific cinema, most will be filled to the brim with these types.

Attached: 1552566529212.gif (326x240, 842K)

There is a ton of plot to resolve and a lot of weighty issues to consider. The drama between the opposing views of cap america and Iron man alone could take 45 min. This is a very important movie that coild bring this nation together

Post your face when this isn’t satire

>hard mode

Post your face when this was written by a guy

Attached: endgame.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>target audience for Marvel are males between 25-50
>These movies are actually surprisingly deep
>surprisingly deep

Attached: confused_.png (349x515, 109K)

that or adults are much more shallow than before

sneed
based and redpilled

>You will cry, laugh and gasp at appropriate times.

Attached: re.png (395x389, 61K)

Im amnot kidding. Star Wars and Marvel are explicitly made for adults. Toy sales are largely going to men and so are vidya. You can market all these thibgs to both chuldren of all ages who want to experience the joy of childhood. I have a ton of captain America merchandise inclusing a solid steel shield that ran me $1600. I got that cash because I didnt waste my time and money having kids. I plan on being buried with it.

I only go when the cinema when it's mostly empty. Morning showings are alright. There was about a dozen or so people at 11am seeing Ready Player One on opening day because I wanted to clap for Gundam.

I just want the siskel&Ebert experience.

I know you're not kidding, you're just retarded

Instinctive behavior. If they separate, another tribe might kill the males and rape the females while they’re divided.

Whites take note for when you’re a minority.

lmfao no

im sitting in a fucking movie theater for over 3 hours. i will wait for to be on netflix.

>giving Jews money to watch their degenerate propaganda

There's a need for another world war

Have you ever watched Batman vs Superman:/Dawn of Justice? Literally an examination of Nietzsche/Randian thought using superheroes as ideological set pieces. I experienced Superman on a level of depth I never thought possible

Its your only option. Go back in time to stop the Jews going out west and stealing Thomas Edison's motion-picture technology

I dont live around niggers so I typically dont have this problem. I kicked a nigger couple out of the theater for bring two toddlers to Ted 2.

I just saved you all 3 hours of precious time

Attached: ADFD2535-7482-475A-A91F-A2FA3CB88FF0.jpg (870x718, 235K)

Just find some black people and give them tickets, nature will sort itself out

Holy shit this is a gay thread.

Yes onions, make sure you don't reproduce. The world isn't family friendly goy.
Go and let your baby die out

Why do they make 3 hour movies without intermissions? Are americans really so fat they don't even want to stretch their legs for 10 minutes anymore?

Attached: 2014-01-04-20-54-50[1].jpg (4608x3456, 1.43M)

KIDS ARE BAD GOY!!!!!

Attached: 15622540_358558007844304_873777740821170461_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>Kill half of all life in the universe at random
>Including endangered species
>Including doctors, farmers and other critical positions
>Skew the male/female ratio leading to either millions of desperate incels or millions of clueless women having to run nuclear power plants and other infrastructure.
Thanos’ plan was retarded and only approved because Muh Overpopulation meme that the left believes in while they keep feeding Africans and Indians and letting them spawn 10 kids each.

Thanks. I haven't been to a Mahvel movie since the first iron man.

There was an intermission during Titanic. Probably the last movie I remember doing this.

>Im amnot kidding. Star Wars and Marvel are explicitly marketed for adults
fixed

Spoilers pls
I need to make my friends hate me more

Attached: Endgame.jpg (500x593, 78K)

I would say it's a free country, citizens are able to, two I would say it's because they want a night for themselves but maybe they can't afford a babysitter, and three maybe it's to help teach the kids mannors outside the house. But really who knows.

Attached: 1545981711710.jpg (1280x1851, 2.2M)

spbp
If I really feel like I should see a movie, I watch it at home on my 60" where I won't pay 20$ and can pause it if I need to piss.

Attached: 1548098727355.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

it doesn't maximize the profits, so kike keep them glued to chairs

Oh my fuck, the West has fallen

Because intermissions mean there are less showings and therefore less money. My local cinema is running 24 hr showings on 3 screens for the first week.
That is how important this movie is ti American society. I actually bought tickets to the marathon in all 21 marvel movies that runs for 3 days straight until the midnight release of Endgane. Gonna take my dab pen, liquor, some burgers and a switch incase I get bored and camp in the theater.

The only reason you should be going to a Marvel movie is if you're taking a kid with you. They're not for adults.

I don't know if this is true.

Attached: 1555393922603.png (1904x782, 260K)

>could bring this nation together
>superhero movie
>important

okay man

Attached: 39CE85F9-F032-431A-A8AB-5BDBC887D451.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Bang! Bang! Wahoo!

imagine getting mad at children watching a movie made for children

Attached: 1528817530672.jpg (814x1024, 151K)

Surely giving people a chance to buy more snacks is highly profitable

>written by an adult male

Attached: 9847639.jpg (610x406, 33K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Avengers Universe...

I need spoilers so I can yell it

>movies made for children
nigger, all capeshit movies are rated PG-13. 13 year olds don't cry and shit their diapers every 30 mins.

>ywn have a Mr. A movie...

Attached: mra_dt_nedleon.jpg (816x616, 178K)

This isn’t Rick and Morty

Name me anything in the nation more important than the Marvel Universe. Literally everyone loves it.

Black Panther brought niggers together.

>Implying the theaters won’t be full of them.

t.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only - And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I read this mirror.co.uk/film/avengers-endgame-spoilers-leak-one-14156811.amp

I have no clue what any of it means or how likely it is to be true, I've never seen any of these movies

Came here to post this. Fucking manchildren (and womanchildren) thinking the world should cater to them

Attached: A1A55B32-8E0A-4FB0-B42F-C10B80AFAEF3.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

Having poor blood circulation and dying from diabeetus is an amerifat pastime.

Dude, Marvel is much more mature and deep than Rick and Morty. Grow up, retards

>like movie theaters
Grow up
Movies are for children

capeshit is for the lowest end of every population

You can already find some major spoilers online for the movie, some Arab screening leaked five minutes of the mid-end of the movie

>don't bring children to a children's movie
what the fuck is wrong with people

Gotta get them out of the way for Brie Larson.

they are fucking movies made FOR children.
who are the manchilds that post this?

Attached: kek.png (360x346, 142K)

A grown-ass man probably wrote this. Just contemplate that shit for a second.

Is this some kind of copypasta meme? Rick and Morty is the show that appeals to the idiots who throw tantrums about McDonald's not having some shitty sauce, right?
Stupid manchildren need to just grow the fuck up already.

It's just some 30 year old boomer manchild trying to feel like an grown up.

I'll never understand how people can watch capeshit.

My mom let me watch fucking Jurassic park in theaters. I was six, couldnt take it, I cried a lot. Cant remember but im sure the audience was understandably very hostile toward her.

food is already extremely cheap and wasted time is not worth it

this is bait right?

marvel movies are for children and children at heart, if you're an adult don't bring yourself to /ourmovie/

Attached: 1553010654052.png (500x376, 235K)