How did this happen? When did the American media become transparent propaganda and a fifth column in the West?

How did this happen? When did the American media become transparent propaganda and a fifth column in the West?

They are never going to give it up are they? A report is released which proves them to be liars, and they simply just ignore the report and create a made-up fantasy world where Trump is going to jail and have chosen to live there and not leave. This would be crazy enough if these people weren’t being broadcast into everyone’s living room.

I am not going to say any edgy stuff on this Taiwanese basket weaving image board, but if I was someone who did like to say edgy stuff, I would be saying tons and tons and tons of really edgy stuff about how maybe the media is actually finally become legitimately dangerous and maybe just maybe some crazy people might think about doing something about it. Another edgy thought is this - what did Tarrant accomplish by killing innocent Muslims? I wonder what would have happened if he had targeted “journalists” instead? Of course we don’t want that, but I wonder what the response would have been.

Attached: 7C18DE93-6BAF-473E-8B05-ED239214E560.jpg (750x1075, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/jews-control-swedish-media-mp-quits/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/29/mark-felt-the-man-who-brought-down-nixon-peter-landesman
youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This latest reaction but the media is a perfect example of why you should NEVER apologize or compromise with these people. They aren't interested in a legitimate discussion or rational thought. They will parrot whatever they need to so they gain power. These people should be dealt with by force not compromise.

Attached: on-december-29-2012-president-barack-obama-signed-hr-4310-37217785.png (500x747, 151K)

This.

They literally don’t care about the truth. The most perverse thing about it is they incessantly accuse Trump of being a conspiracy theorist and a liar.

Honestly this entire thing is very, very sick. Something broke in me yesterday. I have been triggered by this obvious Russian hoax for two years like everyone else, but yesterday something changed. When I saw the media literally refuse to take the L and instead just literally make shit up and continue to call Republicans and white people traitors, something fucking broke.

I hate the media with every last fiber in my body. More than the Muslims. More than the Blacks. More than anything.

Any other user’s have the same experience yesterday?

Also Note****:

Any kike journalists browsing this thread, I want you to understand that our hatred is pure and potent. Fuck you.

la creatura...

Attached: 1555690858632.jpg (170x211, 14K)

This is all a huge distraction and you stupid fucks still fall for it

Look at this fucking shit. My God.

Attached: FBBE0187-2F86-4E8A-B7F3-7A51BFB37333.jpg (750x919, 402K)

> the Left and the Kike media attempting a coup is no big deal

When did the IDF go from Yang shilling to Schizo shilling?

He's a fuckin jew.

This. If the media was legitimately anti trump and anti Republican they would be talking about trumps latest veto over the exit Yemen bill. But they aren't. Because they aren't. The media, the Democrats, the Republicans, and yes trump, are all controlled by the same people (Israel, House of Saud, Military Industrial Complex, Bankers, Tech Oligarchs) and this is all a distraction why they further the kalergi plan and wars for oil at the expense of US taxpayer money. Wake Up. Stop watching the "news media" and you wont have this problem. Nothing will happen to your precious trump, he is them. This is just a way to keep liberals from getting mad about anything legitimate so they can reelect trump in 2020.

What's really fucked is the realization that Congress and the house and all branches of govt are all equally subverted. Congress put forth a bill to pull out of Yemen, not because it's what they want, but because it allows them to look legitimate anti trump when they were told trump will just veto it. It's not two groups of jew overlords using their different pawns to fight it out, its literally just that (((they))) control everything. So they put on a show, knowing they will get what they want no matter what.
Also, even if they impeach trump, they will replace him with someone that has the same policies. Hes just a patsy. It's all for show. Obama and Trumps foreign policy is the same, as is Bush and Clinton's especially in regards to the middle east and Israel. Ever wonder why? Stop seeing political parties. If they ever impeached trump and tried to start a civil war it's just so they can out everyone stupid enough to use muh guns to defend muh freedoms to fight for Donald Trump, Zion don. Dont be retarded. Unplug from this system, it's made to enslave you. We've had plenty of opportunities and more legitimate threats to our freedom that were worth fighting for and nothing was done. (Patriot act, 9/11, the missing 40 billion, US propaganda act of 2012, corporate bailouts) If you die for Jew Cock sucker Trump, you are an idiot.

Good one. Seriously, nice post.

When hasn't it been? This is the same press that told us Hitler was the ultimate evil in Europe while saying Stalin was doing great work in the 30s. This is the same press that lied us into wars against Spain, Germany, Iraq, Vietname and countless others. This is the same press that calls themselves free while being completely owned by a few billionaire Jews

They are not neutral, they don't fulfill and important purpose, they do not deserve special protection. They are enemy combatants and partisans, nothing more. Nobody will read pic related because high effort posts get ignored on this site, but fucking read it

Attached: 1503899465555.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

These media organizations are tying to create history in thier image. People give me shit for telling them I spent 29 days in rehab for Twitter, but they don't see the bigger picture into why I do such things.

Attached: 5CF02674-BB8D-44A8-BD0F-79872B0598BE.jpg (481x611, 110K)

>when
60 Minutes. When TV realized ratings were more important than facts.

HY IS SWEDEN SO KEKED? ANSWER: The Bonnier Group owns 96 book publishers, 42 business newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film production companies, 176 magazines, 23 major newspapers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets—and dominates the media in Sweden (since the 1960’s)

newobserveronline.com/jews-control-swedish-media-mp-quits/

Attached: 0DBA9D43-A6F8-4F8F-8239-7F50D215906F.jpg (640x286, 52K)

Wish I could fren. I cant read that text at that size on mobile. Have a bigger version?

Hmm... what if Watergate was a nothing burger as well?

Is this the shilling platform now? The media is lying? The report is right there. You can read it. It's pretty obvious shit.

>I hate people with power that are morally bankrupt
welcome to Jow Forums I guess

Watergate and the Nixon resignation was orchestrated by Mark Felt who was Associate Director of the FBI (like Andrew McCabe) working with the WaPo. Was it all faked?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/29/mark-felt-the-man-who-brought-down-nixon-peter-landesman

Attached: D59DF169-69A1-4064-B597-D1D618A72936.jpg (1936x1936, 1.6M)

The only way to get rid of this kind of people is phisycally...

>When I saw the media literally refuse to take the L and instead just literally make shit up and continue to call Republicans and white people traitors, something fucking broke
Took this long huh? The reaction after 2016 election didn't do it for you?

I've hated the media since like 2012 when I realized they perpetuate school shootings. Where have you been?

Their goal has always been to blackpill.

>lurk /lgbt/
>so many underage pronounce their age after simply asking and guessing they are zoomers from how they type

why are there so many children on this website?

>when the blackpill kicks in hard
you need to take a step back and learn how modern politicking works. It's fucked, but not that fucked.
You give them too much credit, as they are barely able to keep this dystopia running.

This isn't anything new, it's the same political breakdown into global conflict that we've had dozens of times throughout history.

remember you can check out, but you can never leave

>When did the American media become transparent propaganda
Before the Gulf War. Around the time the Turner Broadcasting Network was formed and corporations started consolidating all broadcasting networks until larger and larger individual ownerships. There are no independent new stations left, and they've all been under only 4 or 5 individual CEOs for decades.

Hearsay, speculation and hypotheticals
It’s pretty obvious shit is right

(((Bernstein)))

>When did the American media become transparent propaganda and a fifth column in the West?
1960, with the rise of Walter Kronkite. Everyone knew he was no more truthful than any other Soviet propagandist, but nobody cared because he was a master of propaganda techniques, perfecting what the Nazis invented.

Mainstream media sucks ass. I listen to info wars if I want to be aware of the current happenings.

Attached: pepe prepare anus.gif (426x240, 3.24M)

It’s just theater

The Sedition Act of 1798 needs to be reinstated.

Does Karl know about his brothel offspring?

Attached: IMG_1529.jpg (474x433, 72K)

reading it right now and a neat vertical slice is, apparently IRA is bad because it supports division in the public sphere as they pretend to be black lives matter and other political activists and sow discord. Yet, other foreign nationals who do these same thing (you know who I'm talking about) and fund "grassroot movements" are okay! or maybe its not seeing as the whole fucking thing is HOM.

It's good that you truly see at last, but don't let the rage corrode your soul. Listen to some Owen Benjamin, Jews can't help but act the way they do. Being angry at kikes kiking is like being mad that a mosquito sucks your blood.

Attached: 1554409347598.jpg (2048x2048, 590K)

>How did this happen? When did the American media become transparent propaganda and a fifth column in the West?

Openly? Since father Coughlin was shut down.
Blatantly? I'd say since Obama was in office it became openly uniparty, under Bush it was bad but you were allowed to criticism the president. Obama no criticism was allowed.
Covertly? Probably some time around the civil war. Possibly before. Definitely by the Spanish American war all the major newspapers had been shoa'd. That was the start of American imperial adventurism.

I do know this, at the Gettysburg address (I'm not a Lincoln apologist for all you spergs) there were 2 different versions.

1 version was agreed upon by (((AP))) and the (((New York Times)))
The other was from some independent newspaper
I'll give you 1 good guess as to which was the real one.

>Hmm... what if Watergate was a nothing burger as well?

They learned their lesson with Kennedy. You put a bullet in a mans head and he becomes a martyr, if you assassinate his character he is ruined forever.

Attached: DQsBiJPW0AA2Cpl.jpg (409x486, 47K)

>there’s been a coverup
>says the journalist
>in one of the biggest appeals to non-authority
They can’t help themselves

Watergate was pretty much a nothing-burger. Nixing had an "enemies list" and got caught spying on a democrat. In currentyear+4 literally nobody would give a fuck. It's only celebrated because journos love jacking themselves off over overthrowing a democratically elected president.

Also

>Watergate was pretty much a nothing-burger. Nixing had an "enemies list" and got caught spying on a democrat. In currentyear+4 literally nobody would give a fuck. It's only celebrated because journos love jacking themselves off over overthrowing a democratically elected president.

The real reason is why it was done
Nixon crossed the CIA
He ended their heroine black budget money gravy train by ending Vietnam
He also (in private) named (((them)))
Basically Nixon crossed the same powers Kennedy crossed, albeit for different reasons

(((Bernstein)))

They aren't a fifth column, the Presidency isn't the seat of power in the US. The CIA rules the US and the press is its PR arm.

where in the actual fuck have you been since '08 at least?

This happened because we let jews into our countries

The media causes mass shootings

Nixon did nothing wrong.

Assange's arrest coinciding with this really got me. All the "journalists" I saw reporting on Assange's arrest were smirking and mockingly saying "he says he actually claims to be a journalist!" like it was some ridiculous statement. They're bugs.

Attached: D4FRm-oUYAAGCr3.jpg (1552x834, 203K)

>When I saw the media literally refuse to take the L and instead just literally make shit up
Welcome to Jow Forums, this ride never ends

They are trying to re-run Watergate, problem is, now it's backwards.

The 5th column is the Jews.

The goal of the modern "journalist" is not to inform or educate, but rather to sway and reinforce existing opinions. Everyone has a bias, but under Obama journalists were given free reign to become activists.

Barr should have been able to give his press conference without any controversy, but as soon as he announced it the press immediately started calling him a "stooge", "Trump's lawyer", etc.

Rather than admit they were wrong like a journalist should, they triple down and insist Mueller's report is "damning" and "clear proof of collusion".

Since they cannot destroy Trump, they now attempt to destroy Barr's reputation. They even admitted they were going to do so after the presser on MSNBC.

Attached: 1543598145353.jpg (705x400, 67K)

The media has been an insidious force in this country since William Randolph Hearst. Though, information control has been a thing since the early days of the Catholic Church and the Gutenberg Press. This has been compounded by the work of Edward Bernays and many other players in the 20th century.

Why do we hold journalists in such high regard?
Because they've conditioned us to.

Attached: Buzzfeed.png (1392x505, 260K)

>Open in new tab.
>Change ...m.jpg to .png
Don’t be a newfag

Fun fact, Nixon put US on path to oil independdnce via nuclear. Okay he fucked LFTR but authorized fast breeder which was a workable path also.
Then Carter came and (((shut it down))) nominally because muh proliferation.

>la luz extinguida

>now it's backwards
No
Watergate was a hitjob on a president that was somewhat /ourguy
That's why globohomo media constantly pretends it's a good thing
Nixon ended Vietnam
That prevented the CIA from making black budget heroine money
They fucking dumped US soldiers bodies in ditches and sent the heroine home in coffins that were supposed to have dead soldier in them
That's why he got fucked

Guns were the first redpill for me on the media. They're just so inaccurate that it must be purposeful. I can go to youtube and find accurate info in a single click. They're also so willing to go along with evolving scare terminology crafted up by democrats.

Attached: the people telling you about guns.webm (1066x600, 1.13M)

Remember folks, if you are railroaded for a crime where law enforcement isn't playing fair, you are supposed to lay down and take it.

Don't attempt to raise questions about the investigatory practices, don't cast doubt on the assumptions being made, don't go after the bad actors involved. You wouldn't want to make people who are personally invested in making you die in prison for no reason comfortable. Anything else is obstruction!

> Law enforcement: "IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!"

> Also law enforcement:
> P: "I'm worried Trump will win the election."
> S: "Don't worry. We'll stop it."

Attached: 1555093320798.jpg (350x480, 37K)

I am starting to believe that Watergate was a hoax as well when I hear this guy.

>Fun fact, Nixon put US on path to oil independdnce via nuclear. Okay he fucked LFTR but authorized fast breeder which was a workable path also.
>Then Carter came and (((shut it down))) nominally because muh proliferation.

I did not know about the nuclear energy being Nixon's doing
I do know the reason he closed the gold window (most burgers erroniously think he ended the gold standard, that was the commie known as FDR) was De Gaulle tried getting gold for his USD reserves
US didn't have the gold
Nixon comes on tv says "we are temporarily suspending the gold window"
Oil crisis
Nixon goes to Saudis
Uses (((Kissinger))) to create the de facto petro dollar
It saved us temporarily, fucked us long term

You know what’s funny, is that there is clear evidence that Russia/Israel interfered in our election. Yet, you retards keep ignoring that fact.

Therefore, I could only assume you’re some brainwashed chimp or Ivan Rosenberg further trying to stir this crowd of confused/angry people.

Just a quick FWI, American mainstream media has ALWAYS been privately owned. This isnt anything new, every news station has their own interests to sway the masses.

Attached: my-disappointment-is-immeasurable-and-my-dav-is-ruined-33125730.png (500x303, 99K)

Oil men have traditionally been allied with left-environmentalists to oppose nuclear power. See Friends of the Earth for one example.

Attached: 8B444834-F7C6-4409-84FE-67B0C2EBB376.jpg (280x245, 26K)

Lmfao, he deserves an award for this act

>fifth column
It's not a fifth column if they're upholding the domestic political system, which they are.

Look at the nose on the other guy

>(((stein)))

hmmmmm...

My libshit relatives went from libtard to full blown bolshevik from 2016 to 2019. Their lies and bullying have driven me to think there's no saving them. So what do you do with people that cannot be saved? What do you do with people that are foaming at the mouth to kill all whites and destroy western civilization? I think you know what I'm talking about here. It's weird to think that they're white and yet they want white people to become hated minorities in every country in the world. I think the Jewish brainwashing went too deep in them. It's like watching someone with brain cancer being taken seriously by poor naive bastards that dont know any better. 2020 is going to be explosive that's all I can say for sure

Attached: 1555505876559.gif (500x248, 883K)

>CNN journalists have been caught saying the Russia thing is a made up story
>The government literally appoints a person with complete independent power who concludes the Russia thing is bullshit

Nice clear evidence there, faggot

>How did this happen?
The Attorney General is the guy that got all the Iran-Contra guys off the hook.

That's one of those "I'm in the military and I don't think civilians shouldn't have guns" fags they got on to exaggerate and fire it in "fully-semiautomatic"

I've given up on boomers and gen-xers only try to reason with millennials and zoomers.

Attached: 0962E656-5AB0-4BD5-91A5-216995337E40.jpg (1024x533, 85K)

Can we get a rundown on different Gettysburg address?

Even better, he operated according to what the democrats wanted: complete and total unrestricted investigation

It’s been that way for as long as it’s been around.

youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg
6:30 is comedy

Shoot them :)

>The most perverse thing about it is they incessantly accuse Trump of being a conspiracy theorist and a liar.
But he is. And the media will use that fact to push ANY narrative.

Always ____ a traitor before an enemy.

>triggered
>take the L

Attached: 739461266401630.png (165x141, 37K)

if watergate happened today it wouldn't even be considered a scandal

It got popular and it's still seen as edgy amongst normies.
I did the same shit as a kid with the pain Olympics, 2 girls 1 cup, 1 guy 1 jar.
Teens gravitate towards what is perceived as edgy.

Attached: 1555608918145.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

knock into lava in minecraft

>When did the American media become transparent propaganda and a fifth column in the West?
Around the time of the Vietnam War.

Pompeo ‘setting the stage for war with Iran,’ says Bush-era official

The media loves it when Trump bombs things right? But only when it's not his idea and he has to be dragged into it (see fake Syrian chemical attack). Watch the NPCs protest this because Trump and his cabinet are the ones pushing for it.

>preemptively accuse Trump of not accepting the election results when Clinton wins
>he actually did win
>muh too close to call
>muh voter machines
>muh popular vote
>muh hacked election
>muh russian collusion
>all of this is proven bullshit
>proven bullshit again just to be sure
>still won't accept election results

>a fifth column in the West?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

the media has always been lying. it just got more noticeable with the age of the internet and them becoming even more unhinged the last few years. But they've always been nothing but liars and scoundrels.

I want to say like, 15 years perhaps? It's probably been longer but I didn't have access to interwebs as a child or teen

>How did this happen? When did the American media become transparent propaganda and a fifth column in the West?
Have you ever watched All the President's Men? It goes out of its way to paint Nixon as having been behind the break in, then quietly notes that Nixon didn't know about the break-in. It ends with the election of Nixon (a landslide, btw) portrayed as this gratuitous insult to democracy followed by a scene where the Editor-in-Chief of the Washington Post laments that 50% of Americans don't know what the word "Watergate" means.

But really, it goes all the way back to FDR. He took control of the media by soft means and they've remained loyal to the Democratic Party ever since. National Review was literally founded in 1955 to fill the void of any serious right-wing magazines in the US.

honk honk

How fucking stupid are you? Nobody here believes this garbage, but almost the entire left wing is at least pretending too. We can't ignore it, or it'll become a Thing Everybody Knows and all the NPCs who don't buy it now will by 2020 after constantly being bombarded with the muh Russia narrative and no countersignal. Ignoring it won't be an option as long as leftoid media and congress keeps pushing it.

Natural
Born
Killers