OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=w4pmrNv9khc

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE WEST!

Attached: ngFu8Kx.png (405x680, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVDR6AlQ-Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The soldier guy is a complete utter retard.
> Fights for Israel.
> Doesn't break up with gf instantly after finding out she slept with a nigger.

He should kill himself, the nigger is just doing the usual nigger stuff, the white "soldier" is nothing more than a disgrace.

Very confusing and stupid

THATS RITE WHITE BOI

America bes worlf...

Turn your back on God, this is your reward.

Death to freemasonry

Wh*tes in the 21st century

His wife you fucking nigger loving trash.

At the end he said he didn't actually fuck his wife. I don't understand, why did she say he did? Even saying he was on top. Wtf?
This shit makes absolutely no sense unless he was trying to act as if he didn't so his gf didn't get pissed, since he did say he has one and "black guys don't cheat"

absolutely fucking pathetic.

There's the nigger

>Death to freemasonry
kek

Attached: 1530316153407.jpg (815x777, 243K)

>Be American
>Be born in the land of the Free and Home of the Brave for which every generation of your ancestors died and bled
>Join the Army to serve your country
>Get sent to some desert to fight for Israel because your government is ran by Jews who think you are Goyim cattle.
>As you fight and bleed for Schlomo Goldbergstein your country gets literally invaded by millions of foreigners screaming for your land and resources because your country does not even have borders
> You fight """Islamists""" even though the CIA funds Al Qaida in Syria and ZOG resettles Somalis into your white Minnesotta town
>Get back from securing a futurre for the Jewish people
>You were getting cucked by a nigger all along
>All you can do is run your mouth like a fag and hope nobody thinks you are "racist" or else your "warrior" career is done

Is this the American dream? Is this what happens when you win three world wars in a row ? (cold war included)

Attached: 1495946893994.png (1201x771, 1.3M)

I love how his whore wife comes around as if to stand up for her Husband who she gives no cares for.

First off, he break up with that whore.
Then, you beat the fuck out of Tyrone.

Theres a huge difference between a person like l me that gives permission to my wife to have sex with black men and this guy that was cheated on without his knowledge. This is pathetic

Masons are the jews housenigger.

Without freemasons, they'd still be squabbled up in ghettoes in the worst corners of the nations. Masons are the jews loyal attack dog, and deserve worse a fate for being traitors

So basically 95% of white girls?

I can practically hear the mutt national anthem playing...

PLEASE WATCH ALL OF THIS VIDEO. HOW ARE AMERICANS THIS FUCKING STUPID? HOLY SHIT IT'S UNREAL

youtube.com/watch?v=pVDR6AlQ-Dg

>Not killing the nigger and your whore wife

cuck should thank the nigger then toss his wife off an overpass into traffic.

This.

Attached: 90435782346563456.jpg (847x577, 110K)

thats pretty sad video tho that.The dude doesnt do anything ,literally nothing. God damn they don't teach soldiers how to kill a guy with your hands ? how can he just be recorded without feeling is being fooled by a fucker ?

Soldier? Yes.
Infantryman? No.
Some meek POG is not going to do anything.

this video makes no fucking sense lmao

Nah, I guarantee you this soldier did absolutely no fighting. You can tell by how he handled the situation that he's a total fucking pog. Any of the guys that did any fighting, especially special operations guys would've destroyed the guy

where is his cover, fake

Based black man cucking the pathetic white boy.

The weak should fear the strong.

he's just a POG

and ,thats like someone working in office? i'm not american so i don't know.

You'd think a trained soldier who's expected to put his life on the line in combat could handle this situation better.
Instead, he's shitting his pants and running his mouth like that uniform means something when worn by a complete pussy.
Maybe the military doesn't turn everyone into ass-kicking machines, but you'd think they'd instill some bravery at least.

>size of my head
That guys head is UUUUGGEEE

this old bait. dont fall for jew/muslim anti american threads. 95% of Trump base backs Israel and 100% support our troops. 99% of jew hate threads are made by jews

Jesus Christ

Person other than grunt. Means he isn't infantry and is a massive pussy that just gets to wear the same uniform as the real shit kickers.

>dominican republic
yeah I'm sure you hear the mutt national anthem play every day m8

based nigger.
that manlet definitely visits Jow Forums and larp like he is the shit

she wanted to act like he raped her you dumb mutt.
but she fucked him willingly .
because your bitches loves bbc

He did sleep with his wife. What the dumb black guy forgot, and why Justin Bieber said he played himself, is that adultery is illegal in the military. If you sleep with another man's wife you will get in trouble, especially if you record the confrontation and post it online for the whole world to see.

Its almost as if we should be targeting synagogues instead of mosques.

>hurr muh badass ZOG infantry!
all american military personnel are cucks and the biggest cucked faggots are the ones who actively seek to go into combat.

Hello my white friend.

Attached: 3456345634563456345654.jpg (1579x3389, 3.63M)

fuck this is literally my worst nightmare.. being cucked and humiliated by black guys and then being too small to kick their ass

Attached: Damn.jpg (1329x397, 148K)

>Is this what happens when you win three world wars in a row ?
They fought on the wrong side.

Attached: wrong side ww2.jpg (539x717, 78K)

Oh I get it. you think you're white because your cousin's arrest record in the states has him listed as such.

It is so nice to speak to you, my white friend of America, the whitest country on earth, with only the highest standards of racial purity.

Attached: 1501165110369.png (783x542, 218K)

>Its almost as if we should be targeting synagogues instead of mosques.

NO! Israel is not our enemy! Jews are fine! I'm not anti-semitic. Jews are fine as long as they dont subvert white countries, which they are not currently doing of course :^)
Fuck praying muslim children though: shoot them in the head 2x
>t.New Zealand shooter

Attached: cuck.png (689x687, 484K)

>all american military personnel are cucks and the biggest cucked faggots are the ones who actively seek to go into combat.
spotted the pedophile that was kicked out of the military or couldnt pass the test to get in and is mad bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

American as fuck.
Dumb amerimutt cuck risks his life to fight for Israel as negroes fuck their woman and spics flood their country taking all of their tax money
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
PFFGFFFFFFFHAHHAHAHHAHA
JAJAJAJAJJAJA
XAXAXAAXAXAXA
ZEHAHAHA

>trained soldier who's expected to put his life on the line in combat could handle this situation better.
he's not a combat MOS, he's hardly more trained than a civilian and never going to see combat. The military is far more non-combat jobs than combat ones so you have tons of niggers, fags, and cucks filling these roles as pencil pushers, truck drivers, cooks, and so on. Anyone who has a girlfriend or spouse while in the military is a fucking idiot anyways

why are you so upset?

Its all Trashy shit. The girl is cheating on the soldier even tho she is living off him. The nigger fucked his wife and its a total shit show. He needs to find someone who loves him and not that whore that is using him for his money.

Attached: yano.jpg (2628x1708, 436K)

i can't understand niggerspeak or s-oyspeak

Jodie strikes again.

Seriously though fuck Jodie, I'm in the army and if I got jodie'd I would break up immediately. Not sure why this guy didn't.

Attached: 1552084049455.jpg (179x250, 9K)

>that manlet definitely visits Jow Forums and larp like he is the shit
This vid is so old it probably predates/pol. I have never understood these fucks accepting their woman sleeping around... Leave bitch

>If you sleep with another man's wife you will get in trouble,
Lol but anyone can fuck your wife

If shes tellingnthentrithnits fucked up, if shes making it up fantasizing its fucked up, regardless of what their races are itd still be fucked up, just lol

The fact they are both in the military makes it even more of a betrayal, honk honk

Attached: image.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

>Not sure why this guy didn't.
Because his shit and stupid. His humiliation now lives on forever on the internet.

haha

Don't end up bitter like this guy . Someone definitely fucked his wife while he was deployed.

Tfw I failed my 35N AIT and have to get re-classed to POG 25B...

What should I do Army Bros? I don't want to end up like this guy and be an embarrassment to the Army.

Attached: 1516220466621.jpg (196x258, 12K)

>black guys dont cheat

Why they always lyin'?

Because killing people is fun I hear.

Attached: 0a0ddca594fc6080b7d38fd6a7b7e239.jpg (346x521, 45K)

become a hero at a synagogue.

damn you white americans are pussies. and not even for fighting the nigger but for staying with coal burning whores.. Yall are fucked for real

His commander should order him to get a divorce for his own good.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (318x203, 892K)

he literally just said that the nigger will get reprimanded because he's also in the military. maybe spend less time thinking about mahmet's dick and focus on your reading comprehension

jewish girls in the states are the biggest BBC cravers around lmao

at least he gets free lube from nigger cum

cope harder mutt

Gross
Kys

AIR FORCE IS WEARING OCPs NOW

THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR OUR REPUTATION ARMY. THIS GUY IS PROBABLY AIR FORCE.

Did anyone get a good look at his tags? If they're orange than he's Chair Force.

Attached: edc1b33630bf9d0d8b46b86bd70c54f5.jpg (540x555, 56K)

Laugh all you want but that soldier serves a vital role in mission critical operations.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x297, 22K)

Oh...

I didn't know that... It all makes sense now.

Yeah adultery is very illegal in the military.

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 13K)

This. Nobody who is actually in the military walks around outside without their cover (cap) on.

>we should be targeting synagogues instead of mosques.

You wont do shit and it sure as fuck aint no "we"

Attached: Sad.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

nigger captions for the heard of hearing:

Nigger: right imma let you beat o bruh eh ma gurl away *flexes* muh eh shuul sucka
say wat you say a say beh, say be toy soldier
u a pussy i want you know u a pussy
u a pussy bro if if i wanted to fuck yo wife, i coulda fuck yo wife, yeah ask her hou bigger yeah show me da proof who bigger oh now yo wife muthafukka get heeed ay get yo husband ass beaten up hug you husband befo he get he ass beated up he oh shit he fuk you, buh, nigga, le, uh ,maybe. I didint touch yu bruh wawada touch you funta your wife wachafata you basicly say he touch ya muh dik (continued)

The old guy is black thou

white guy is pathetic

If I were that manlet soldier in America and I'm a manlet myself btw I would be carrying with me all the time
Is it possible to provoke a nigger into assault in this situation and then shoot him like a few magazines in the face like they do in the Brazil webms and then get away with it legally? I mean you'd have to spend a large sum on a lawyer right?
I mean the Zimmerman got away with it and the guy he killed was unarmed If I recall correctly

> I would be carrying the time

>I would be carrying all the time
sorry a bit inebriated atm

this is so strange, my iq went down 30 points after seeing this video...

Thats because the military only accepts pussy boys now. You need a shiny record and no tattooes. The modern American soldier has no war, therefore nothing to harden him, so he'll be like everyother NPC only with more cockiness. Any weak man would back down, soldier or not. A strong man would never marry a women who would fuck a nigger or back down to one who challenges you. Thats why we will lose WW3.

“You fucked me” “if I would have fucked you I would be on top” white bitch knows she got fucked like the good the whore she is. The bbc clapped those white cheeks.

>americans

>reprimanded
ohhhh noo that sucks

This is why we honour kill. You retards think it is evil but it isn't.

>Retard soldier lying about getting all the pussy
really ? thats fucking News to you guys ? just Shows that you fucking Retards never were in any military

It is more because of the fact that niggers in your country is privileged as fuck and all your goverment do is to protect them. Even if the guy was strong and did something, he would be jailed for hate crime. Your first biggest mistake was to import niggers to do your work because you were to lazy to do it and the second one was to give them rights. Even after that, you still have time and make a stand. A white american chimp out can still work but the more you delay the more slim your chances will be.

Yeah enjoy the brig and losing your benefits, goy

This has a lot of salt potential on boomer twitter

Manlets have to go guys

No white men under 6'2" can survive

It's not the niggers fault for fucking his wife, it's the wifes fault. Why wouldn't you dump that coal burning bitch on the spot?? What a fucking dumbass. Raping would've been a different story though. I'm probably around the army dude's height so if i was in that situation, I would've pulled a gun on the nigger and call the cops to arrest him for rape or whatever.

Even though that army fag dindu anything, how much do you wanna bet he hates niggers now or hates them more than he already did

>Yeah enjoy the brig and losing your benefits, goy

system always keeping a nigga down

spotted the manlet

6'10" master race loooooool

Honorary leaf

this

are you a teenager or a beaner or both

>OOGA BOOGA
>ZION GOOD
>SAME RACE
>CAPITALISM SEES NO CHANGE
>FREE SPEECH HURRAY

Attached: shaved monkey.jpg (270x186, 9K)