Why do so many American women dye their hair blond?

Jesus Christ anons. I’m golden platinum blond and I’ve always wondered why there are such a metric ton of blonde girls but I only see 1 platinum blond DUDE per day (or week).

But just recently I’ve been looking at the roots of these people...

All dyed.
Every.
Single.
One.

It’s fucking creepy. Here I was thinking they were like me, but actually just wearing literal paint instead. Why do so many women do this?

Attached: 8176F968-B074-43A4-A724-FD4012FADD8D.jpg (703x948, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1000074&type=printable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>People on TV with same haircut
>All white people

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-202137~2.png (1423x1777, 2.31M)

because theyre whores

Fpbp

Also
Let’s not get into the insane amounts of plastic surgery and hair dying that Asians do.

i wanna sniff their cunts. no offense to any femanons present

Based 40yo incel

Diversity vs. Sameness

Attached: 18-43-26-white-diversity-the-left-actualy-believes-this-33222864.png (500x483, 118K)

the funny thing about the pic is that they all look completely different even at a glance, aside from the haircut

Asians have one eye colour and one hair colour. Whites have more diversity in those two categories than any other race. Why do angry nips even try this shit? A meme only works if it isn't retarded.

Only a type of white girl might I add. In my town all the tourist are carbon copy Stacy's. Flat, boring, blonde hair, all same build except for their fat friend who has brown hair. Loud and obnoxious and let's not forget retarded.

Chinese they all look the same because our brains does that for a chink all white are the same
Because we see them less often
If you live in China after a while you will going to notice that all are very different

You know Mahummad was a white Arab with red hair right?

I'm a guy and I bleach the nigger off my hair too.

We lost the genetic lottery. What else can I say?

It's just your basic hypocrisy, nothing to get upset over. Just acknowledge it exists and act accordingly i.e. ignore their opinions

are you that schizophrenic shitalian roastie who chimps out in every antiwhite female thread?

White women are disgusting

Attached: 2C823221-A6B1-4E52-B249-C37095982CB7.jpg (750x852, 87K)

Women dye their hair far more than men do

She looks in need of shower and scrubbing

More so if you stripped the 10lbs on makeup off them.

this. literally all the same bootyshorts and flat asses, giant sunglasses, they always chew gum and carry a coach purse, covered in makeup and they all have the same voice too. Same retarded childish humor, all are obsessed with rick and morty and adventure time.
Theyre retards.

Pure blonde is rare even in Nordic countries. Most have light brown hair.

>leader of non-whites is actually white
No one is surprised

oh yes and you were accurate with the short fat loud obnoxious friend they all have.
Its uncanny, theyre all NPCs

sage all slide threads..

WE ARE IN A 2016 CAMPAIGN LEVEL BATTLE TO CRUSH DEM MOMENTUM TOWARD IMPEACHMENT

ALL EFFORTS MUST BE DIRECTED TO MEMEING AGAINST THE COMMIE SCUM IN THE HOUSE OF REPS.

Going for the thotty "late 20s desperate for a mate after sleeping with 50 different guys" look.

>Why do so many women do this?
Women go through more effort than men to look attractive.

gooks look like insects with fish faces

How far Arabs have fallen

why would an italian woman be annoyed at people talking shit about white women?
surely she doesn't actually believe she's white, right?

soon they all will look like this...

Attached: 1321587.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

because jews wanna be white so bad
they hate us because they ain't us

modern day arabs were created by fucking nigger slaves. Arabs used to be as fair haired as north europeans.
Many were blonde and red haired, including mohammed and most muslims back then.
But they brought millions of nigger slaves from africa and reproduced with them, creating the modern abomination known as "the arab".

>Grow up and live around white people = able to tell white people apart
>Grow up and live around asians/hispanics/blacks/whatever = able to tell them apart
It's such a ridiculously simple concept.

even light skinned half niggers identify as white.
if you insult white women they get mad. Yes shitalian women are the same way.

pretty amazing... platinum blond dude too, and thought the exact same thing to myself the other day. rarely see other dudes with platinum blond hair. this might be the answer! super creepy!

>even light skinned half niggers identify as white.
except when they need them diversity points

Why do young American women dye thier hair gray?

Attached: 15556934100988037850332230423462.jpg (4032x2268, 1.84M)

That's why if you have slaves you don't fuck them, and if someone in your community does then you either kick them out or kill them. It was the same shit all around the world.

>spic mutts dying their hair blonde and being hired for TV means whites all look the same
imagine being this dumb, asians cant even get a different hair color than black lmao

Actually you're both wrong, they identify as hispanic

I'm glad i have an actual blonde wife with blue eyes. Her hair was almost white when she was a kid.

Haha

Attached: 5671437B-5C01-4685-ABA8-1B73303DA423.jpg (750x1039, 690K)

wonder if neanderthals knew they were being bred-out of existence by the sapiens.

>haha how dare you suggest all these people with black hair and black eyes all look same

dem white bitches need some weaves yo

probably not platium blonde alone but this study, from 2008 mind you, estimates 10-12% of the population has natural blonde hair

>journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1000074&type=printable

Wetback, nigger or faggot, which are u

im a redhead and white roasties do the same with red hair as they do with blonde.
I rarely see a natural ginger. But what really pisses me off is when they say shit like
>"being a ginger is so hard, gingers have more fun teehee".
>"people make fun of my hair too heehee"
I want to wail on them so hard. And they ALWAYS talk to me because im a "real ginger" and they want to feel like a real ginger or something?

I hate that white women try to look "sexy" instead of pretty/cute, it makes them look 10-20 years older than they actually are

Pic is because blonde girls typically have only one "look" they try to go for. It's a shame because the bimbo look is the worst for them, there's so many cuter looks but they all end up doing that stupid poofy hairstyle and plastic makeup style.

They're not dyed. Blonde hair in men is much more rare. Light features are a feminine trait more commonly developed in fetuses saturated with estrogen. Look around and see that far less men have light color eyes as well, and typically darker skin even if they're of the same kin. There are exceptions, for example Scandinavia where they needed the lightest features to absorb more vitamin D and they also were rumored to have eugenics programs where they basically bred these bimbo clones.

natural red hair, true copper top, is a divine gift

now if you'll excuse me, I need to open my redhead folder and "do something"

I’m like you, a retard. Boom keklmao

As far as the roots go, my sister is blonde but has dark (almost black) roots. That's just how some blonde hairs work. There are cases where the entire hair is light color.

Genetic reason for this is that in lower sunlight regions your hair needs to be lighter in order for you to absorb vitamin D through your scalp. When humans discovered they could cut their hair this was sort of negated, at least for the men. The women needed to retain lighter hair colors though since they wore it long.

Also on that note dont wear hats. It fucks up your hair health. You need to absorb vitamin D through your scalp or you'll have weak hair and a weak skull.

Because men like blondes you roastie.

at one point the opposite effect was in play
the availability of peroxide may have changed this

Attached: l'oréal teinture pour cheveux.jpg (1247x1600, 195K)

marry top left, fuck left 3rd, kill off the right side

That image is so stupid. Blondes are a minority of white people. Blonde people are only common in the media because they're far more attractive than any shitskin could ever dream of.

never leave walmartbro

>Bleached Thots are all white people

kek
not true. pic related is me, as long as a light haired guy works out and grows a beard, you wont look feminine. And on the contrary I know plenty of feminine niggers. Shucking and jiving, doing the whip and naenae, obsessing over shoe brands and posting instagram selfies with 5 dollar bills like theyre hard or something lmao.
niggers dont know how to be masculine.

Attached: 20180603_284477271.jpg (736x920, 192K)

I'm a high school dropout who can't pass a GED, so my only option is to stay comfy in the house that Sam Walton built.

Attached: 15556943080326315656941550511298.jpg (4032x2268, 1.78M)

i recognize you from alot of threads, assuming theres only 1 walmartbro like you
why dont you try the GED again and become an EMT? i’m sure its leagues better schedule and pay wise
all it takes is a semester long cert

Attached: D4059436-8254-43EC-9151-C91F2CD5C4F8.jpg (960x925, 217K)

This sort of sums up Turks as well. If you noticed "Arabs" before Islam were actually pretty intelligent.
The modern day arab is just a hybridnigger
The turks are hybridniggers as well but they got a few whites left at least. I have a Turkish friend who's white, secular and based, he basically hates the erdo-kike-roach worshippers and sees them as shitskins.

Could it be that the Democrat party is the future Erdo-roach party?

>Fuck White people and their... Shuffle shuffle... Hair color.

God I can't even imagine what it must be like to live your entire life based on looking for ways to blame white people. Oh wait yes I can. The difference being niggers earn their hate.

Attached: 1554382243825m.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

>EMT
> the most overworked and underpaid profession in the medical field next to LNA
I've heard too many Doctor Narcan horror stories to keep me away from that profession

you look like the kind of closet queer that collects food stamps and beats his bearded wife

haha yeah ok carlos hernandez pedro gonzalez III.

Attached: 1510640054429.jpg (781x4025, 472K)

could be true, but i couldnt imagine wageslaving at wallyworld for years
i’d rather sit around with my EMT bros waiting for calls and make a little less than that

Attached: 30D47C0E-5A0F-4E59-8210-E9D92C309965.jpg (537x540, 22K)

to add onto this: At what point of shitskins in a countrys population does democracy start failing as shitskins starts voting for gibs and retarded ideas?

Turkey is probably at least 75% shitskin and basically got the kike-roach in power, we're at 20%, what's the tipping point?

Why do you chinks get so triggered over being told you look alike? Even AI can hardly tell the difference

Attached: 1514495108789.png (589x635, 221K)

I looked up what they make in my state and I make a dollar more at $14 an hour. I don't know how I would deal emotionally if some feral nigger infected me with AIDS

they smell like fish, don't they?

>white people: all asians look the same
>also white people: distinctly different features
okay?

>Flag
Hey Huang Hungcheng Taiwan Ahcheng Bongcheng calm down with the asian racism.

its always chink males who pick on asian girls

They look the same to me

nice, a fellow red. I havent taken the beardpill yet

Attached: IMG_20190114_JPEG.jpg (640x640, 103K)

i wouldnt show your face here user
theres at least 27 different media groups and an assortment of agencies here
not that they couldnt get your face anyways, though

Attached: 5EFB7029-8E6D-48B4-A041-228E422574CC.jpg (1024x661, 79K)

I find dyed hair repulsive.

I dont care about my life. Honestly getting doxxed would be invigorating. bring it on discord trannies

"white"

Attached: bh563h6.jpg (748x1040, 134K)

fuck off boomer

Attached: 1551621763289.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

>discord trannies
>knowing anything technical

top kek

fair enough, but be careful

I swear all Jow Forums posters look like barbarians

>what did you just say about me you little bitch

Attached: E7F59F2F-F174-432D-9971-54FAC787FB3F.jpg (537x946, 181K)

REEEE! White people.

i havent thought about that
i guess ill just wear a hazmat suit when we get a black call

based and yellowpilled

Attached: 1545518135903.gif (500x182, 1.47M)

>you need white genes in order to have a hair color that isn't brown
you just proved his point

That’s false. Men’s hair often doesn’t look as blonde because it’s cute shorter. Many girls who are already blonde will lighten their hair as well. While blond men do not. All blonde men I’ve ever seen have been extremely masculine and alpha.

>Why do so many women do this?
I could just as easily reframe the question as "why do men give women with 1in dark roots the time of day?" or "Why did boomer daddies by their daughters $500 of whore prep materials like barbies and kiddie makeup growning up"

None of them are actually blond is the point. Basic bitches dye their hair

They desire perfect aryan beauty.

Its a serious problem with Italian chicks

>Muhammad was a ginger

No wonder their religion is filled with soulless dogs.

This is why facial recognition will ever work in China. The resistance is safe for now.

You're in America. Did you expect to find actual white people?

Your stupid bitch of a sister is dying her hair, numbnuts.

Only 1 in 20 anglo women are naturally blonde
Maybe 1 in 3 are blonde as kids, but most turn brown at puberty

it's even worse with balkan niggers, turks and arabs.