Incompetent Female police officer shoots nigger for no reason

Video:amp.thestate.com/news/state/north-carolina/article229402784.html

Now I hate niggers as much as the next guy but this is pretty fucking ridiculous. He's got the gun on his hip open carry style and she's screaming at him to drop the gun. He reaches for the gun in the holster to drop it and she pops him. Basically the worst way to handle the situation. This could easily have been a white nationalist. We're the biggest terrorist threat in America after all.

Attached: 20190419_122836.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
concordmonitor.com/Second-Amendment-mythology-3530815
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ethics-everyone/201803/only-outlaws-will-have-guns
heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article222897535.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-gun-violence-medical-costs-met-20170720-story.htmly
cbsnews.com/news/study-guns-in-home-increase-suicide-homicide-risk/
rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/supplementary/firearm-availability-suicide.html
newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/2/17050610/guns-shootings-studies-rand-charts-maps
fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-laws-stop-at-state-lines-but-guns-dont/
nytimes.com/2007/12/09/weekinreview/09baker.html
youtu.be/rrqtRoo3UtY
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/15/charlotte-police-shooting-video-danquirs-franklin-killing/3480301002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never reach for your gun when a cop is pointing a gun at you. also why are woman allowed to be cops? They can't physically defend themselves so they have to use firearms at all times, and every single one of them has a chip on their shoulder and is out to prove something.

>Danquirs Franklin
Wat? That's a new one

>Danquirs Franklin
It's actually pretty sad to think about children being given such stupid names

>PUT THE GUN DOWN
>reach gun to put down
>POW POW POW POW
>but you told me to drop my..
>OMG HE WAS REACHING FOR HIS GUN!!!

Should have done it like Samuel L Jackson in Die Hard.

>"I shot a fire"
That you did gurl, that you did

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>slowly raise hands
>don't get shot

don't tell the niggers though

Attached: 1486687004292.png (922x519, 396K)

There are so many niggers. All of them alike. Nobody will miss him.

I think this video actually shows why female police officers are a good idea. Women are less consciencious and more trigger happy when policing minorities.

Attached: 1553222257635.png (529x487, 304K)

Watch the kike media ignore the incompetence of women cops to incite more racial tensions
youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

“...for no reason...”. Do you even know where you are?

All women police should be put on unpaid leave until we figure out the woman cop problem

>that dyke voice

Attached: file.png (850x578, 1.28M)

>no reason
he was a nigger threatening people with a gun

All pigs should be converted to bacon until they can be left here with the other animals.

Simple rule - if you can't comply with a police command without making a move that could be seen as threatening (reaching into a pocket or glove compartment, pulling something from behind you, etc), don't try. Just slowly raise your hands, interlock them behind your head, and lay on the ground. The odds of them shooting you while you're prone with your hands on your head are significantly lower than if you're standing there with your hands in your pockets or whatever and after a few minutes of shouting at you and you not moving and making no threatening moves, they will eventually just send someone up behind you to restrain you.

... of course, this could have all been avoided if he hadn't shown up at a restaurant with a gun and attempting an armed robbery in the first place.

He wasn't holding the gun, this retarded women gave him horrible directions.

Don't let women be cops. Pretty simple fix. They can do the desk jobs but they are about 25% as effective as a man when it comes to the physical side of the job.

I'm not complaining

Kys you bootlicker retard
If he woild have tried to lay on his stomach they would haveshot him too
He was not a threat at all

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SENTIENT FEET FUNGUS OF BRIE LARSON

REPLY "NO CHEESE PLEASE" OR HER FEET WILL VISIT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

Attached: 252vmrjip2mz.jpg (900x1600, 81K)

proof?

She shot a fire?

Based and redpilled

Why are all you retards claiming he wasn't holding the gun? Because some didn't said so? To me he looked like every dindu who sits there contemplating shooting at the cop and then made a move

>No reason
Him being a nigger is reason enough

First time I've seen one of these where the black guy really wasn't at fault. Before the pain hit him you can even see the look on his face of disbelief, like he's been betrayed since he did what he was supposed to.
I don't know why the guy just sat there doing nothing for like 30 seconds while they screamed but he didn't pull the gun on them. Dumb bitch was in the wrong.

No Brie Cheese

P O S T
T H E
V I D E O
F A G G O T

>He was not a threat at all
>Be nog
>Attempted to commit an armed robbery and are still armed while three cops are pointing guns at you
>Decide to reach into your pocket and pull the gun out
>Get shot
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Again - if you cannot comply with a police order without increasing tensions, your best move is attempting to defuse the situation entirely. Your odds of being shot while you're face down on the ground with your hands interlocked behind your head aren't zero, but they're a helluva lot smaller.

>Incompetent

>No reason
Nigger in that photo is clearly reaching for a gun

>for no reason

well now lets make it clear, it wasn't for no reason. He followed her instructions. Everyone knows only cucks and betas do what women tell them.

Attached: cucks.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

I'm glad he died but the cop was clearly incompetent and had no idea how to assess a situation and neutralize it without shooting

NO CHEESE PLEASE

The directions were shit since the gun was in his pocket but there's a good 20 seconds where the guy is just sitting there crouched not acknowledging them in any way. Nothing wrong with this in any way other than a female cop existing.

When the police show up you better do as they say, I don't understand why he was just sitting there not doing anything.

>I shot a fire

Attached: Seems+like+fun+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Only correct answer. Pay attention kids don't be a stupid nigger.

>the gun was in his pocket
based on what? Where's the proof?

This

Nigger should just stand up with hands on his head and tell them that it's in his pocket and they should retrieve it

He did not have it on his hip that is a lie. He went into a restaurant and pointed the gun at a few people. Police arrived and he sat there with a gun in his hands for like a minute not sure what to do.

Don't make up lies.

Is this really the only user who gets it? Women cop kills a nigger and instead of praise she's incompetent? I didn't know Jow Forums hated cops more than niggers, you fucking larping reddit fags.

Cops are fucking animals, they need all their weapons taken away.

How many niggers do you deal with day to day?

In the video he removes it from his hoodie pocket.

Why can't we just get rid of niggers? They are such a huge burdern & scorn on our society

>A nigger thief is dead
This can only ever be good news.

Fuck niggers in this thread defending literal trash. The fact that cop's even need to talk to thieving criminal niggers like this is a joke. They should just blow them away on sight.

>shoots nigger for no reason
he had been threatening customers with his gun, so thats reason enough.

/thread

Hilarious how she was commanding the situation. I love how idiots love to be in charge

>Cops are fucking animals, they need all their weapons taken away.
spotted the pedophile sovereign citizen

Yes don't make up lies.
She told him to put the gun down though it was in his waistband and the trigger happy bitch shot him when he complied. Guns are just cancer all around.
2nd Amendment already long abnondoned: concordmonitor.com/Second-Amendment-mythology-3530815
Only criminals will have guns? psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ethics-everyone/201803/only-outlaws-will-have-guns
Too easy to get guns: heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article222897535.html
Gun Violence Medical Costs: chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-gun-violence-medical-costs-met-20170720-story.htmly
Gun in Home increased violence risk: cbsnews.com/news/study-guns-in-home-increase-suicide-homicide-risk/
Suicide and Firearm Availability: rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/supplementary/firearm-availability-suicide.html
Carrying a gun increases your odds of being shot and killed: newscientist.com/article/dn17922-carrying-a-gun-increases-risk-of-getting-shot-and-killed/
Restrictive gun laws seems to lead to fewer gun deaths vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/3/2/17050610/guns-shootings-studies-rand-charts-maps
Gun Laws Stop at State Lines, But Guns Don’t: fivethirtyeight.com/features/gun-laws-stop-at-state-lines-but-guns-dont/
Guns aren’t even a good defense: nytimes.com/2007/12/09/weekinreview/09baker.html “if owning a gun was an effective means of self-defense, your insurance rates would go down when you bought one. But they go up, because actuaries have proven that you’re far, far more likely to shoot yourself or a family member than someone attacking you.”)
When the NRA and gun-nuts make GUN SAFETY and GUN LAWS more important than GUN SALES then the 2nd Amendment will be Repealed.
Repeal the 2nd Amendment. Get rid of ineffective State “gun laws.” Make National Laws that are strictly enforced and prosecuted at the National level.

Attached: 1555535209650.jpg (976x741, 88K)

>innocent Danq just trying to eat like a king

>Civilians should be responsible to calm down cops and defuse situations

Clown world

Most of the time she's just repeating what the male cop says, like a parrot. Female cops are such a fucking liability it's infuriating. I understand the social need for every group to be represented in authority but Jesus, it's so irritating that they get paid the same as the men and they probably really believe they are just as competent.

reminds me of that case where that female cop went home to her apartment, but got off on the wrong floor. Tried to get into what she thought was her apartment, but her key didn't work. So she knocked for some reason. A guy answers the door, and she shoots him. I honestly hope she gets life in prison. It obviously wasn't premeditated but, just for being so fucking stupid. We don't need people that retarded walking around freely.

>too easy to get guns
>niggers can't be trusted with the responsibility
>so nobody should be
go fuck yourself.
Shall not be infringed. Don't like it? Get out.

>around blacks never relax
this isnt some guide line for certain scenarios dude

>>Civilians should be responsible to calm down cops and defuse dangerous situations that they created
yes

Attached: asdf.png (499x444, 12K)

Holy shit, that guy makes me cringe as bad as those cartel gore videos.

How does that heel taste?

youtu.be/rrqtRoo3UtY

CROSS YOUR LEGS AND WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR CRAWL TO ME!!!

MAKE A MISTAKE AND YOU DIE!!!!

Get the fuck out of the US faggot.

>"for no reason."
>screencap literally says 'put the gun down'.

Really?

>>Danquirs Franklin

How is this pronounced?

Also, for everyone who's crying and saying that this guy posed no threat, you should know that he was starting a fight in the Burger King and was waving the gun around.

"About four minutes before police arrived at the scene, one of the two 911 callers said an armed man entered the fast food restaurant and tried to start a fight with employees.

“Can you please send somebody quickly? Please. He got a gun. ... He’s pointing it,” she said in the recording released by police."

Pol/ knows the reason. And it’s a good one. She went home that day. He didn’t.

link

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/15/charlotte-police-shooting-video-danquirs-franklin-killing/3480301002/

that one was absolutely unreal. The cop got off on that one too. I think if guy yelling the instructions was the one who shot, he MIGHT have been convicted, but since it was one guy yelling the instructions and another guy who shot, it probably never stood a chance of conviction.

>GUN GUN GUUUUUUUUN!!!
BANG BANG...BANG BANG BANG
Shots fired, shots fired.

>shoots nigger for no reason

m8

Gross dude fuck off fungus

A place where the truth matters and you dont

roastie redemption arc

Attached: 1527038877021.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>for no reason

When did pol turn into black twitter

>nigger
>no reason

You have contradicted yourself faggit

thanks
yeah that was a legit move on the cop's part, that dude was about to use the gun on the cops. I can tell from his body language at 1:39 and 1:40, he exhibits frustration in the set of his head and neck. He looks like he's holding in a statement like 'man, fuck you motherfucker' and he's doing that "i'm ignoring you" thing black people do to white people.

watching that warmed my heart, thanks again.

If American cops are so jumpy around guns then the government should criminalise them already. Then at least American citizens know where they stand, and won't be blown away for seemingly no reason.

That pic.

Absolute cringe.

This guy gets it. All the nigger sympathizers in this thread are disgusting.

Revenge of the Cool Wine Aunt

I have to concur with this. The woman probably wouldn’t have shot him if he’d said “fuck you bitch” and walked off
“Suck my dick you white cunt” would also have worked but probably gotten him beaten up by the white knights

>He looks like he's holding in a statement like 'man, fuck you motherfucker' and he's doing that "i'm ignoring you" thing black people do to white people.
This.

EW.

NO CHEESE PLEASE

>be nigger bitch
>grow up in da hood
>watch everybody get shot around you day n nite
>decide to become a cop to stop shootings and help da community
>first day on the job
>shoot an honest nigga who for once didnu nuffin
>shiiiiieeeeeeeeet

Attached: FBFEE4E5-388C-4E93-A476-DD63BD5A4428.jpg (262x236, 19K)

oh sweetie

Attached: 3A0C04ED-7A2E-48EF-8438-435DA2D1827C.jpg (819x1024, 68K)

I SHOT A FIRE

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-16-22-01-03_2.png (1353x1315, 1M)

It takes a split second for Danquir to point and shoot at the cop. Now you have a dead cop instead.

You retards realize that he was waving his gun around in the restaurant, right? He was threatening to kill people. Let's ignore that though

Simple rule, don’t become a police officer if you are scared of dying, a pussy, trigger happy, or a woman
I don’t want to hate the fuckers because the nighers hate them but God damnit cops need to back the fuck off they kill plenty of white peiple too

>dindu nuffin
He was waving his gun around in the restaurant threatening to kill people. How the fuck is that "nuffin"?

“Dank ears”

Enjoy your freedoms burgers, can't even go walking around without the cops shooting you

This happens all the time, and it's from male officers. Funny how you guys only care when it's a woman.

>not attracted to men
>dress and look like men

???.jpg

“Now stand with your feet above your head”

I thought ordering him to flambé some lamb chops and then berating him for braiding or broiling them was a bit much too.

Getting him to write out a proof of the Poincaré conjecture was also unreasonable

we cannot ignore your ID
>NUTsS

>they kill plenty of white peiple too
So show us some of those videos, jamal. I'm sure there must be some actual bad cops in the world you can show us.

We're all better off with this nigger in a grave.

>Then at least American citizens know where they stand, and won't be blown away for seemingly no reason.

How about you stop picking arguments and waving your gun around every three seconds whenever you perceive the faintest slight against your pride?

Society is better off without assholes like this walking the streets. I'd rather have strong laws and tough cops that deal with thugs harshly than weak-kneed liberals who can't muster the willpower to do what's necessary to win the war against these criminals.