What are red flags to look out for when picking a church?

What are red flags to look out for when picking a church?

Attached: 397px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (397x768, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=ESqrgnSbIJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=_llSUeZho8w
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/ccc_toc.htm
youtu.be/5GrQJGQWfd8
youtube.com/watch?v=00D5mLSbGCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any church that wants you to follow the preacher/priest instead of God.

There are no icons

fat hedonists and sodomites in the congregation

>"LGBTBBQ friendly"
>political messages on church signage (i.e. "love Drumpf's hate"--but not necessarily leftist)
>Christcuckoldry (treating the entire religion as "turn the other cheek, lol)
>nonwhite congregation (unless you're nonwhite)

the people attending the church look like the man in your picture but darker

Just go orthodox really,the least cucked form of christianity atm,and the OG stuff.

if they attend church on the pagan sunday "sabbath" or say that the 10 commandments have been done away with and make no distinction between the ceremonial law and the moral law

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

youtube.com/watch?v=ESqrgnSbIJ0

They preach that "don't judge" nonsense.

A church

sola scriptura

If it offers you to do work without pay.

Yeah, this guys basically right. The Bible is clearly weak and only the traditions of men are fruitful for doctrine. God was too ineffectual to preserve the purity & veracity of His scriptures that He gave to mankind. Without the traditions of men, the Bible is utterly incomprehensible.......

2 Timothy 3:15-16 = And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

>i don't understand the gays, therefore i dislike them
>waaah someone disagrees with me and i have to interact with them on at least a weekly basis
>durr why do churches follow christ
>omg wtf no nigz in my congregation

The unrepentant homosexual is not permitted into the Kingdom of Heaven

if someone is struggling with the sexual sin of the LGBTQ desires, they should confess/repent and then vow celibacy and pray for overcoming power to control themselves through Christ.

That said, people struggling with gayness can come to church to hear the word, but they should not be baptized until they make a declaration of faith and actively work to claim Christ instead of their gayness.

youtube.com/watch?v=_llSUeZho8w

Matthew 23
>Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

>5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

>8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Case in point, you're the kind of insufferable faggot OP will be avoiding.

That's a weird way to describe that great apostate heathen church which fulfilled Daniel 7:25 = “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”
when the Catholic Church removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, then split the 10th into two separate commandments in order to compensate for removing the 2nd.
Thus changing God's law and his times (shifting the solemnity of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday)

Catholicism is pure Paganism painted up with some Christianized aesthetic

slaving away typing 2,000 characters per post in order to present the voluminous evidence is too tiresome right now, sauce is in video/playlist

Any church that is not catholic.

There's only one Church wich is one since the time of Saint Peter.

It's the one that has apostolic succession. And it is the only one wich the successor of Saint Peter on earth is doing the job of governing Her.

The Catholic Church is the only one Church because it was founded by Christ Himself.

I do recommend you to take a read on the catechism of the Catholic Church: vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/ccc_toc.htm

Search for a Church with a good priest.

There's a variety of liturgy, but i do like mass with gregorian chant. Here is an a example of a chant: youtu.be/5GrQJGQWfd8

Attached: images (1).jpg (678x452, 56K)

>his denomination defies scripture daily
hard pass

Idk what you're talking about.

The sunday is the day of the resurrection. Its a much big and important event than the day that Israel was freed from the Egypt. Christ is God.

Sunday is our seventh day.

>''Social Justice''
>Liberation Theology
any mention of the above means the 'church' is nothing but a communist front.

Sodomy is a sin you degenerate.

The seventh-day Sabbath was established in Eden before "Jews" were ever assembled as a people, and the weekly cycle can't be "changed" although thanks for again confirming that the Roman church did indeed think to change the times and laws of God (dan 7:25).
Even in death Jesus observed the Sabbath, He was crucified on preparation day (friday) that evening, and RESTED in the tomb on Sabbath, then rose on the first day.

Strange how the one commandment that says "Remember" is the one that most churches trample on.

Even your own Catholic scholars declare that they changed the Sabbath from the seventh-day of the week to the first day of the week and declare it mark of their ecclesiastical power.
youtube.com/watch?v=00D5mLSbGCM
In the videos I linked in my first post, we have official Vatican publications declaring the Catholic church changed the Sabbath day and claim it as their mark of authority.

The 10 Commandments were written by the finger of God Himself in stone, the only such time God has ever personally written anything in the Biblical record. You can't change the perfect law of God.

>inb4 the law was nailed to the cross
ceremonial law of Moses ≠ moral Law of God

I posted the videos that explain this well in but I might stay around awhile to bring up points that many of you might not have considered yet

Social Justice is bread & butter Catholic theology
the doctrine of "common good" for the "Universal" (catholic) Church aspires after an ecumenical one world religion overseen by the Holy See

Watch out for that church where the priest hides his polygamous relationships as nuns

Any that is not the Orthodox Church.

The Orthodox Church is the most veritable form of Christianity you'll ever find in any religion.

>American
>Baptist

>What are red flags to look out for when picking a church?

that it's a church lol, religion should be more of a personal thing imo. Fuck churches

>picking church
>not practicing your family tradition religion
>not respecting people who gaved you chance to live and experience world as it is
fuck off atheist

>being gay is evil
>but molesting little boys is a-ok :)

>quoting things that weren't said
Try harder