'My son killed himself after circumcision'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307

Attached: 1.png (1366x768, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Z4Vg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20733674
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alex was the eldest of Lesley's three sons and had been very much longed for, having been conceived after fertility treatment.

Lesley says her "dreams came true" when she became a mother in July 1994.

"He was everything I could have wished for," she says. "Gorgeous, easygoing, and adoring of his younger brother Thomas who arrived following more treatment almost three years later."

He also adored his baby brother James, who was born when Alex was 13. The walls and windowsills of Lesley's home in Cheshire are covered in photos of all of them.

Alex sailed through his education and was particularly gifted at English, so much so that his old school established the Alex Hardy Creative Writing Award in his memory.

"Alex was passionate about history but as his English teacher I saw in him a true talent for writing," says Jason Lowe, who is now head teacher at Tarporley High School.

It was while on a school skiing trip to Canada, aged 14, that Alex fell in love with the country. He had enjoyed skiing as a child and the trip reignited his passion. So, when Alex reached 18, he decided to defer university and live in Canada for a year.

"He fell in love completely with Canada and made so many friends and got a promotion at work," says Lesley.

"After one year he rang me and said 'Mum, I'm deferring my place for university'. The same thing happened after year two."

Two years turned into three, then four, and by the time of his death Alex had been living in Canada for five years and had obtained residency.

"He was known as the 'super-smart Brit' with impeccable manners," says his mother. "The super-intelligent guy from the UK who helped people with their Canadian residency applications."

Do you think this will change anything? You won't be rid of this practice until you are rid of the gatekeepers.

>archive.is/0Z4Vg
>had Phimosis
>Canadian doc lies
>Surgery causes sensitivity, pain, erectile dysfunction, etc
>Never tells anyone about this until he kills himself

See its articles like this that make my day. Thanks OP

S

it is quite surprising that the (((BBC))) has an article about it though
flase flag terrorist attack on BBC HQ soon?

>white people, committing suicide, ever

Thanks, worthless asshole. Now, there’s one less white person in this world. Suicide is never an option. Why are white people so wimpy?

Not really, notice how they frame it. It's an issue of "information", it's the doctors fault for being a bad doctor etc. Typical brainwashing techniques to make the reader feel like it's a complex issue and overrride the initial simple message. By doing this they take control of the story and change its power, where if they refused to publish it there would be a scandal they couldn't control.

because they are educated as such being whimpy motherfuckers

>Goes to Canada, gets convinced to chop his dick off

quality irl shitpost

you're right danebro
look at this article
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20733674
>The Crown Prosecution Service's Jane Wragg said the case "was not about the rights or wrongs of circumcision, but the grossly negligent way in which the procedure was undertaken".

>not about the rights or wrongs
>don't even mentally go there, peasants
>this is only one case
>ehehehehe......
such word games
such trickery
i feel sick

imagine hiring this creature to partially amputate your own baby's penis

Attached: yikes.png (1366x768, 200K)

How the fuck do you even kill a baby during a circumcision? Fucking baboon.

user it's merely darwinism of modern times.
Anyone stupid enough to trust their baby to a goblina like that needs to have their DNA removed.

it bleeds a lot, babies don't have a lot of blood

>Goodluck Caubergs
what the fuck

Attached: 1391078561135.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

unfortunately it's not efficient enough
they have 8 children
even if they lose 2 to this shit they still leave 6 more, who go on to multiply

i swear we need a giant flood to reset humanity

Attached: 1539293678202.jpg (1359x597, 129K)

Lol

Constant barrage of white hate in the media and online. Can't let (((them))) beat you lads.

WHITE FOLKS BE CUTTIN THEY DING DONGS UP AND THEN SURPRISED WHEN THAT SHIT WACK
TALKEMBOUT "AW HELL NAW, I DON'T EVEN WANNA LIVE NO MO WITH THIS WACK ASS DICK!" LMAO
AND WHITE FOLKS BE CORNY ENUFF TO REALLY DO IT TOO

Attached: sheeitgettinwackoutthere.png (1000x888, 77K)

>TALKEMBOUT "AW HELL NAW, I DON'T EVEN WANNA LIVE NO MO WITH THIS WACK ASS DICK!" LMAO

>WHITE FOLKS BE CORNY ENUFF TO REALLY DO IT TOO

This is sad but true

These people are all in the same cult, they all have the same insane belief system

Attached: 1524167747293.png (799x385, 43K)

>veterans live without entire limbs and this faglord says he had to kill himself because of his willy-hood
I'm against Jewcumcision but this guy was a retard queer

lol that filename Anyway, seeing how superstitious Orthodox Jews are, I don't see why anyone would follow the practices of such a mentally ill group of people.

Why exactly are Anglos adopting kike and nigger culture? Only they are doing this because of their culture. You are doing this because for some westerners it became a fashion or some shit.

woman detected

Probably had some kind of weird smegma fetish or he liked UTIs because he had a dick torture fetish.
Homosexuals are into all kinds of weird stuff involving gross degenerate shit.

Attached: 170508-pepe-frog-mn-1015_d426fa9c41cb6f5d75cac2e042652bdb.fit-760w.jpg (760x663, 178K)

The idiot choice to get his own forskin chopped off, its like he was cut when he was a baby, the retard got what he wanted.

it's not like he*

jews claim another victim

redpill me on Canadian doctors?
are they as greedy and evil as (((American doctors)))?

He thought it was a harmless procedure that would help his phimosis

>smelly penis

Attached: 25823666f63c4622d8afce7f22a663ac.2.jpg (488x366, 21K)

Only like 1 in 100000 dies. Still totally worth it.

>Why are white people so wimpy?
Suicide is not a wimpy choice. In fact it takes great courage do defy your survival instincts to kill yourself.
Women are more likely to fail killing themselves than men. Because it is usually for attention and they would never actually have the willpower to go through with it.

I have a foreskin and never in my life have I had smega.
If you wash your dick every morning when you shower it never develops
The smega argument is akin to removing your butt cheeks so you don't have to wash your arse

If you wash your dick at least once a fucking month you wont get that shit

Not my family doctor or one I have met.

>Doesn't do research himself before doing something as serious as cutting parts of yourself off.

this

Women don't try to kill themselves, its not the same, they just want attention, suicide is a very selfish thing, funny how suicide skyrockets with the muh individual movement.

>He fell in love completely with Canada
That was his first mistake.

Well when you're from the UK even Sweden looks better.

you have to be a pussy not to kill yourself

lol
imagine taking Jow Forums memes this seriously

kek

uncutfags seething

Time to blare live baby circumcisions on every household telly and radio station so these fucking niggers understand what they’re doing. Don’t give a shit if they’re adults now, they WILL know

Attached: 7B2F5F4B-5476-4B59-9F3B-5FC80826A1BB.jpg (720x706, 153K)

>had a kid when her oldest was 13

So she would have been in her 20s when this kid was born. Why did the roast need treatment?

Fair point actually, I'm sure ascending the circles of hell would feel like entering heaven, so to speak.

This world is funny

Attached: 321D18A1-C57B-4449-BB4E-96B770C7EB1D.jpg (492x440, 60K)

>It was while on a school skiing trip to Canada, aged 14, that Alex fell in love with the country.
This is a bad thread

Fuck off kike id rather lose my leg than my dick
Also
> getting your body parts blown off for Israel

Infertility is on the rise everywhere, especially in heavily industrialized areas

I've said this before but I think the birth control pill probably fucks up a woman's fertility

>convince women to be sluts
>sell them infertilizing agent billed to prevent pregnancy from sluttery
>once they want to be a mother sell them the cure to infertility

It's very jewish

>removing your butt cheeks so you don't have to wash your arse
Where do I sign up

>Universal Healthcare

that right there is why you don't involve government in your healtcare retards.

>circumcision is so bad that people who had their full dick and then opted for the surgery in adulthood fucking kill themselves
>that level of shittiness is millions of men's "normal" because their parents snorted a line of crushed up bluepill in the hospital when they were born
>I will never know the pleasures of having the whole penis I was born with

Attached: 1471376868481.png (600x390, 143K)

but you will know the pleasure of hanging those responsible. you gotta work towards that goal.

smegma doesn't happen if you use soap like a non-nigger.

Attached: 1537577713652.png (638x567, 434K)

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307
>He described experiencing constant stimulation from the head of his penis, which was no longer protected by his foreskin.
>"These ever-present stimulated sensations from clothing friction are torture within themselves; they have not subsided/normalised from years of exposure," he wrote.

Welcome to the life of a cutfag, deadguy. Idiot killed himself over the normal bullshit that comes with getting cut.

No but a shit ton are foreigners and often times their foreign certifications are straight accepted as a substitute for Canadian ones so we have a lot of garbage tier non-white doctors.