If we build a negroid paradise in africa, will they fuck off?

I have an idea. why dont western nations get together, to redevelop africa, and make it so enticing that blacks cant resist wanting to go there. what we do is build all the houses, shopping centres, etc etc, and then offer them the houses there if they fuck off and give up their citizenship. we dont have to build houses for all of them, just enough to get them interested to want to go. we build all the things they like, and market it as the saviour from evil whitey. and say whitey isnt allowed there.

Attached: 1552920416603.jpg (661x893, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gibs
lurk moar and you will see the flaw in your plan

They will spoil it all and run back to you, the example of South Africa after apartheid

It's been done, it's called Liberia.
Marginally famous for the fucked up atrocities that happened during their last civil war, a decade or two ago.

>It's been done, it's called Liberia.
/thread
I wish they would teach Liberian history in inner city schools.

you are retarded mate

No. Stop helping niggers! They are fucking vermin.

Just deport them back to Africa, make more restrictive immigration laws, & leave them to their own devices.

Nature herself has tried get rid of the niggers thousands of times...from Ebola virus, Hurricane Katrina, AIDS, STDs, etc.

Let nature selection & nature do its work & stop interfering. Even the Bible itself states the nigger will perish due to their own corruption

haiti inherited a mini superpower and now they eat dirtcookies

Why the hell would they? They have all the fried chicken and watermelon they could ever want right here.

they have to forfeit their citizenship to our countries. there is no coming back
we brought them out of africa, its time to return them. niggers cant resist gibs
>/thread
do you want another blacked thread? or a redpill me on x thread? or a Jow Forums btfo thread?

Is that cat nailed?

no dood, they will blame you for every problem that they create. They are like that annoying cousin your mom told you, you have to play with, and you do but the cousin uses that as an excuse to be even more annoying until finally you ditch them.

you are so retarded mate

american niggers has at least a 30% european admixture and niggers are more aware in general than europeans when it comes to them being tricked

>no they aren't look at slavery

yes they are. slavery was the best thing ever to happen to africans. in every single way.

first you are retarded and this wouldnt fix anything and secondly they arent as dumb as they pretend to be and they would never trust us

the funny thing is that negro were oppressing other negro...
i'm pretty sure we would remove our blacks to their country they would do the same thing especially afro-americans
"-come on my negro i know better than you you was kung n shiet
-idgaf you have money ?
-no dang you dumb nigger "

>implying america would be part of this.

>first you are retarded and this wouldnt fix anything
wtf are babbling about? we have a small enough number to get rid of them. you on the other hand, are waist deep in them...

>If you give people paradise will they stay there?
Did you learn nothing from the story of Adam and Eve?

oh westard! After giving tons of money you wanna give away even more? Fucking retard! Put them on a boat push them to the sea.

They will never fuck off you naive tea drinker. No whites around to sponge off is an unacceptable state of things for niggers. You still don't get it?

If you really want to rid yourself of niggers, then:

1. End the welfare state (ie, food stamps, etc)
2. Outlaw interracial marriages
3. Declare forced deportation on every nigger & nigger lover (mudsharks & oil drillers included)
4. Enforce more restrictive immigration laws (Japan does this & it works!)
5. Protect your borders & reinforce them.

Well no, they rely on us too much. You must know with the nig nogs in our country. Here they are free to knife each other and partake in gang warfare without the cucked police doing fuck all. In Africa they know they are crazy fuckers over there and wouldn't get away with it. I think it's in their genes to be self-destructive. Yes I'd be all for sending them away to a man made Wakanda but they would destroy it all within a week.

Attached: DCDzUCXXkAEa3Yj.jpg (1146x1200, 154K)

But I suppose if that's what it takes to get rid of them then yes great. They would probably kill a large portion of themselves as well so win-win scenario.

You lack perspective. Why are niggers leaving Africa? Jews. And to whom do they owe their power? Traitors. The people who will use the trust you inherently have in them to stab you behind your back. See the example in my pic, a couple adopting a nigger from Africa in my town and pretending to adopt more, all while being paraded by the local newspaper owned by jews. But guess what? If that couple didn't bring niggers here the jew would have nothing to parade around. Zero tolerance for traitors is the only way to fix things, but you should know by now that Jow Forums is not the place where "fixers" gather, because a lot of user would mate with non white women given the chance. Those are traitors, and treason means capital punishment. Until people get this in their head nothing will truly change.

Attached: 20190419_142622.jpg (4128x2322, 2.57M)

Attached: ZooFeeding.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

*intending to adopt more
Btw, the newspaper article says the couple had to spend at least 30k per adopted child on legal fees alone. These are probably the kind of people who complain that having a kid is too expensive, but they are willing to spend in circumstances like this. In better times such people were dealt with appropriately.

Not like it's really gonna do much. Even if we built it for them, they're still going to tear it down due to them being a shit race.

Ugh, can we please just have a Hunger Plan for these fucking subhumans? The world will be much better off without Africans.

Kek they are so funny. They belong in a zoo for all of us to laugh at.

This.

Thank you. Finally, someone pointed out the failure that is the black race. They are nothing more than parasites who have not contributed to the world in any meaningful way. Sure, most people will point to MLK, little do they know that fucker was a communist. Blacks are nothing but a burden that needs die already. We need a Final Solution.

and this.

I wouldn't even want to compare these things to the beautiful animals in zoos. I wouldn't even want to call them animals. They are less than that.

Based

Why did they crucify a cat?

They are subhuman

Do you really think they know what the fuck they are doing? These fucking things most likely have a different BRAIN than from the rest of us.

And Rhodesia

I missed the days when it was average to lynch a nigger to remind them that they are below us and need to stay the fuck away. Now, we have selfish bimbos marrying these fucking things. Disgusting.

Attached: 800px-Lynching-1889.jpg (800x1142, 261K)

We tried that. It’s called Monrovia and it’s country of Liberia. Aka the poorest country in Africa.

Wow, so that shoots down the idea for a black ethnostate. If such a thing were to come, it would disintegrate before it even started. So much for Wakanda.

poor cat

>why dont western nations get together, to redevelop africa, and make it so enticing that blacks cant resist wanting to go there
South Africa, Rhodesia, Haiti, Liberia, France, Italy, New York... I could go on

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA