Charlize Theron Is Raising Her First Child Jackson As A Girl

Theron has revealed she is raising her first child as a girl after initially introducing her to the world as a boy. The Oscar-winning actress said seven-year-old Jackson – one of her two adopted children – was three when the youngster told her: “I am not a boy.”

The amount of insanity is too much these days

Attached: fugg.jpg (630x500, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83I_rQUbw8c
theunfitparent.com/what-is-an-unfit-parent-our-perspective/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5610533/Man-called-911-abused-kids-months-Calif-SUV-crash.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't imagine why no one wants to date her. Seems well adjusted and normal.

niggers BTFO

Attached: charlize-theron-kids-party2.jpg (700x542, 97K)

Small children don't even fucking understand the difference between girls and boys
The stupid idea that if they so much as play with a doll when they're boy that means they're 'not really a boy' is so fucking retarded i can't even understand how the FUCK we've reached this point

Attached: 'Degenerates'.jpg (954x638, 337K)

Child abuse

Attached: 1452024962820.jpg (960x528, 63K)

in part theron adopted a black child being raised by her whkteness. contrast this thought How many black families adopt a white child?

hes gonna kill her when hes grown up

Attached: 1555231894090.jpg (288x433, 31K)

Push this shit to the niggers, hard, make them organize against this shit, lulz must flow.

Attached: 1554577969226.jpg (541x380, 56K)

:^)

Attached: C6AF270E-DD42-473C-A005-C29F99AD5E8F.png (552x496, 363K)

Agreed. Just think where we will be in another decade if this brainwashing continues at this rate. It's depressing. We are going to see an incredible influx of mental issues and suicides among young adults once these grow up. If they grow up.

It is legitimately child abuse.

Attached: 1532474625119.jpg (1080x1350, 247K)

youtube.com/watch?v=83I_rQUbw8c

How selfish can a person be? She is treating this child as a fashion accessory.

I wouldn't want to marry her because I know one day, that boy will be a full-grown nog, and I want her to bear 100% of the repercussions for this shit. I think she will be pleading for her own death to escape the drawn-out torture this nog will inflict. I want no part of that. She deserves all of it.

shes made it clear multiple times she hates men. such a shame.

When that child is 16 it will choke her to death. Count on it.

Attached: 1445733925697.jpg (900x900, 74K)

this parent should be shot

>Be me
>Bumbling retard 3 year old
>Sister is berating me because i'm acting like a dragon cause dragons are cool
>Sister says i'm not a dragon and that i'm just a boy
>I'm not a boy! I'm a dragon!
>Sister snickers to herself and runs off to tell mom
>Mom runs in
>She puts me in a dress and treats me like a girl
>Its now 18 years later and i just bludgeoned my mom to death with my bare hands
What do i do now Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555508689769.jpg (720x720, 58K)

>Small children don't even fucking understand the difference between girls and boys

Oh they do understand, from experience with an 4 year old
>boys have a penis
>girls have a vagina

I’m sure he really said that

Yep. Half of them will an hero and the other half will spend their adulthood in therapy trying to figure out who the fuck they are. Thousands of people fucked up because their parents wanted to virtue-signal with them.

>Theron has revealed she is raising her first child as a girl
Correction: Theron has revealed she is completely nuts and not fit to raise a child

she hates men and this is her revenge

Attached: man hating roastie.png (634x715, 264K)

shes a degenerate scumbag

Except your assumption was disproven back in the 60s when the SJWs at Johns Hopkins tried to raise a boy as a girl after a “botched circ”. No matter what they did and no m after how much they lied about it in the “Medical Journals” the kid grew up and spilled the beans about the entire hoax. “She” said she never identified as a female and never accepted the constant, daily push to get her to do so. “She” said she never wanted to play with dolls, always wanted to play with trucks and guns and they wouldn’t let “her”. At 18 “She” began living as a man. So much for your bullshit. And we have known all this since the late 60s asshole.

Exactly. Boys just want their mothers to love them. They observe and internalize their mothers' hatred of males then say "I'm not male (please dont hate me mommy)"

she was on a anti south africa rape campaign untill hollywood told her to shut the fuck up cause racism n shit.
chances are she was gang raped growing up in SA

she killed her father, ya think she hates men?

Apply for you Medal of Honor.

Attached: 1550619643131.png (500x1043, 236K)

Apart from that this bint needs wiping out, why the fuck wouldn't you buy a damn tranny flag rather than make one? She's obviously not working class, it's not like she can't afford. Dumb contemptible cunt.

She's literally a dumb nigger.

Honest, what the hell are they smoking in Jewllywood?

"The Monster star adopted Jackson in 2012 and her other daughter, August, was adopted three years later.

This is not the first time the actress has referenced having two daughters. During an Actors On Actors segment for Variety in December last year, she told Black Panther actor Michael B Jordan she has “two young beautiful, black, African-American girls”."

Attached: Ct.jpg (630x944, 142K)

Why do they do this!!??

Fuck she looks like a trannie in this photo. Her kids were going to be gender flipped anyway, the only difference is that they make it public now

Actress Charlize Theron on Thursday defended her controversial anti-rape advertisement for the Rape Crisis and Trauma Centre, saying harsh statistics required a harsh campaign.

"A woman is raped every 26 seconds in South Africa. When dealing with those harsh statistics, a harsh campaign is needed," she said after the advertisement was taken off the country's screens.

Even in their faces i can see which are girls and which are boys

Agreed. We grew up in a rural area & my only neighbor within walking distance was a girl my age. We'd take turns playing stuff I wanted to play (boy stuff) and the things she wanted to (girl stuff), which of course included her Barbies and such. I never fucking once thought I was a girl, no homo my entire life or anything like that ever. Married for 12 years now, 3 kids & still bustin my wife's big ass on an almost daily basis.

I swear to God, single moms are the most destructive force when it comes to the social fabric of any society. Now that I'm older (40) I'm seeing this more & more. Divorced moms going off their nut by not having a strong man in their lives. Y'all dont even know, they're seriously nuts.

Attached: d.jpg (1300x1414, 483K)

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SENTIENT FEET FUNGUS OF BRIE LARSON

REPLY "NO CHEESE PLEASE" OR HER FEET WILL VISIT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

Attached: 252vmrjip2mz.jpg (900x1600, 81K)

Even if she had no kids, look at her, you know she is fully capable and likely to murder you in your sleep.

Buying a kid instead of having one..they playing dress up trying to switch their sex part way through...fuck clown world

every 26 seconds blacks rape someone in SA,,, Oy Vey Shut it DOWN!

now she mind raping baby male south africans.

and she still wonders why she is single
what a fucking basket case

>Just taking my pitbulls for a walk

Her mom did.

Nice job using your eyes

Grow a pair incels

Attached: FD6653AA-D827-4589-ADFB-C8FF696B40AE.png (1125x2001, 2.64M)

Honk Honk

Attached: 311.gif (511x512, 139K)

theunfitparent.com/what-is-an-unfit-parent-our-perspective/
>The unfit parent.
>Has the image of a nog raising children.

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: Capture.png (629x531, 503K)

What kind of issues would one expect to occur in a mid-20s male who's mother died when he was 15 from alcoholism? This guy's father was present the entire time.
Asking for a friend

Attached: 1551829762015.jpg (593x593, 42K)

These people only acknowledge that there is a way to raise someone to be feminine or masculine when it's flipped around, if they were raising a regular boy they'd have him do feminine shit and claim "oh, gender is a social construct, so yolo" and make a girl to boy stuff because "muh empowering".
Anyone still in denial that these people aren't actively and purposefully trying to tear the fabric of society and destroy Western civilization is as much an enemy as these people.

>The BLACK man is the epitome of...

Attached: 1500702736655.png (591x581, 103K)

Bruh.

What a stupid fucking bitcxh, i swear. Fucking liberals... Can we make it cool to throw your fucking kids and yourself off a fucking cliff for these liberal fucks already.

Wasn't there a lesbian couple that adopted a shit load of niggers just to drive them all off a cliff. Fucking beautiful.

Attached: bba0dd2cc1e439991f0.jpg (1601x2553, 3.16M)

Duhh if you are raised by just females, you become like a female. Explains the decline of the West.

>2 half black children
>obviously ruined by niggers

Passed

*Pass

no, her father was attacking her mother. Charlize killed him.

NO CHEESE PLEASE

Attached: 1554549201902.jpg (995x876, 84K)

I'm an apache attack helicopter. Despite me telling my parents, they still didn't feed me helicopter fuel and engine oil or let me raid muslim villages.

>single mother with a black kid.

Good luck.

Attached: 1540515032062.png (436x551, 159K)

Attached: 1379968232472.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Everything about her children are a political statement.

She could help build a railway with those shoulders

Why dont they ever adopt children from their own country

I know that lefties aren’t known for being hardline with children, telling them “no” and trying to raise them to be principled, but this parent is allowing her son to make a choice that will impact the rest of his life based on one off handed comment he made when he was 3, does she just always give her child(ren) everything they ask for? I imagine she probably wouldn’t let them eat candy all day and night, probably tells them to go to bed at a certain hour, so why is she okay with enlisting then with a choice that is undoubtedly going to make their life complicated beyond measure?

That’s not even just my opinion, I’m willing to bet that transgendered people say that they’ve experience hardships in their life just for being transgendered (I mean for fucks sake all the LGBTQAAIP movement does is complain about how oppressed and difficult their lives are). I would tell my 3 year old son he can’t eat candy for breakfast and if he said he was a girl I’d tell him we could see a psychologist if he still felt that way a few years later. This virtue signaling by lefties to the point that it’s destroying their childrens’ lives is disgusting beyond words.

She is also from South Africa. That's bound to fuck any white mentally.

The author subconsciously knows the nog is going to make a break for it asap.

>I swear to God, single moms are the most destructive force…
Women are the problem

>but this parent is allowing her son to make a choice that will impact the rest of his life based on one off handed comment he made when he was 3

But think of all the social points she will gain with progressives. That is unfortunately what it comes down to. Parents trying to be more tolerant than the next. Liberals fucking disgust me on every level.

Attached: 684687897.jpg (494x391, 36K)

checked and also because you can't effectively visually virtue signal about adopting a kid if they're impoverished little white kids.
It's technically them softly acknowledging that the west IS white, because they wouldn't go out of their way to raise something 'foreign' if that weren't the case.

Why do jews keep doing this?

That's because animals don't ask for permission.

Yea appears so purely about race as it makes no sences as a kid whos is poor in a western world country is the same as one Africa/China.

Never trust a South African who doesn't openly hate niggers.

So much this. Have a deserved (you)

Maddona also has the same shit.

Madonna shares rare Thanksgiving snap with all six of her children in Malawi

Attached: Madonna-Family-Feature-Image-1068x623.jpg (1068x623, 176K)

We will look back on this shit in the coming decades saying WTF were these fuckers on

1) never stick your dick in crazy
2) Sean Penns dick has been in there. The condom hasn’t been created to protect you from that kind of bacteria

Kek I remember that

This thing cut it's nose off

Story is probably made up, she probably just started dressing him up like a girl and told him he's a girl now.

>3 year old child "I'm not a boy I'm a girl hehehehe"
Do you
A. Correct them and say "haha, no you're a boy" so they grow up knowing what they are realistically..
B. Give into the random declarations of 3 year old who just says random things and complete upend reality in order to perpetuate an innocent child's playful confusion into full blown delusion and mental illness.

Attached: 24560576.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Let's use this to redpill niggers and turn them against white liberal women(the racist self appointed moral leaders and plantation owners of niggers). Liberal white women need to stop using black male children as handbags to virtue signal and emasculating them for backpats from hollywood.

They are the rich modern libtard's version of exotic pets.

>hollywood actress (aka prostitute) in hollywood raising her ADOPTED son as a fukkboi she can pimp out to the jewish pedos who run the media industry
honk honk

>Wasn't there a lesbian couple that adopted a shit load of niggers just to drive them all off a cliff.
Start collecting these white liberal woman madness episodes involving nigger kids and make infographics to turn their plantation on them.

My toddler knows the difference. She probably conditioning the kid

Lesbian moms killed their six adopted kids days after social workers began investigating reports the children jumped out of high WINDOWS to beg for food from neighbors, and were whipped with belts

Attached: DM.jpg (634x422, 62K)

Now it has emerged that the authorities were beginning an investigation into the couple over allegations they starved and whipped their children.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5610533/Man-called-911-abused-kids-months-Calif-SUV-crash.html

Attached: DM2.jpg (634x440, 52K)

Isn't Charlize Theron from South Africa? Its wonderful that at least one South African is getting revenge on the niggers for all of their dirty shit.

Charlize Theron is one of the richest, most famous women in the world, who still looks pretty good for a 40 year old... and she can't even get a date

Attached: charlize.jpg (1922x1202, 380K)

Tranny kids are like vegan cats we all know who is behind it

and she still wonders why no man is onto her, shes clearly mental.

so they were starving and beating the niglets
then they just accelerated it... off a cliff
based lezzies
better nigger k/d than most pol fags will ever score

Another fine story from my home town, also look at that smug cunt.

Some man clearly needs to grow a pair ... of big brown boobies and help her raise those gender fluid princesses.

Attached: theron_grow_a_pair.jpg (828x409, 65K)

Women can be a problem, bit they're easily tamed. The problem is western men have become pussified into thinking they want total free will, equal treatment, etc. Its a lie. Every women deep down has a basic need to want to be led by a strong man.

All the propaganda & that women's studies class can't erase thousands of years of evolution. When I've berated my wife at times for doing something totally stupid, she's confesses to me before it got her excited. That says it all. They WILL test you on this, even on a subconscious level, to make sure their man isn't a cuck.