((Freemasons))

What do Freemasons do and talk about at their "meetings"?

Attached: albert-pike-freemason.jpg (600x319, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSf5a1sodps
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=s8MSC9Zwaho
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How they will replace the Aryan Race with Orcs coming from Africa.

they have been the shabbos goyim society for upper level circles ever since the inception of freemasonry during the Hyksos dynasty in ancient Egypt
and they suck each others dicks

>What do they talk about
How they should carry out the will of their (((masters)))

youtube.com/watch?v=XSf5a1sodps

Attached: 90435782346563456.jpg (847x577, 110K)

Or in the case of the US, with mestizos

same thing any dudes would talk about at a bar or a golf course.
Any global conspiracy plans that might be going on is just for the top of the pyramid.

My dad has been a mason for like 30 years and doesnt know shit about anything. He still gets all his political info from fox news.

It depends what level the lodge is at
If the lodge is 20 miles from the nearest city
then they probably talk about how they
can exploit black people for their labour while paying
them as little as possible.
If their HQ is in the middle of NY, London, or Tokyo, they are probably talking about how they can have a laugh trolling the press and other etards

Depends on which degree you're talking about.
Lower degrees like your dude bro masons at a local lodge treat it like a sports bar essentially.
Higher degrees, like said is about carrying the will of the past masters.
And higher degrees still practice sex and blood magick.
youtube.com/watch?v=uGYZ6J5F7Ng

Attached: crowley.jpg (474x474, 36K)

>practice sex magick.

Attached: 436778456753454.jpg (604x528, 63K)

Nothing its all just nonsense really.

My coworker is a freemason and so was my father
Theyre just a bunch of crusty old christcucks who sit around.planning fundraisers to raise funds for more fundraisers

Jow Forumstards have admitted to being masons and won't tell you the truth. The Hiram Abiff ritual to become a master mason is an allegory for keeping quiet about the truth of freemasonry.

Attached: Judeo-Masonic_Order.jpg (336x450, 162K)

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

Black Tantra is destructive af

The Secret Masonic Victory In WW2, by Dennis Wise of TGSNT fame, is up and running on Rosette Delacroix's bitchute channel.

We talk about our life after we finish our rituals.

>heh don't worry guys my co-worker just goes to to the little league baseball game barbecues. it's all good

Most meetings involve business. Reading of the minutes, voting on whether or not to donate to certain charities. The introductions of current, past and Grand Masters also takes 15 minutes. We also discuss items like "Good of the Order" and "Sickness and Distressed". We had a meeting last night that consisted of this and 5 Brothers giving their FellowCraft proficiencies.

On a good night, we might have a speaker or some type of education. Some of the education is historical. Some is theological. Our last speaker gave a presentation on the Book of Enoch.

I thought you were sworn to secrecy? We can assume you are either lying or are a shitty mason. So why would you even post? The answer to that reveals the answer to the first question.

You are sworn to keep certain parts of your obligation and the modes of recognition sacred. Everything else is pretty much fair game. So much so that most jurisdictions have something called a "Clear Text" that has all ritual work written out, but even in this book, the modes of recognition and penalties are in code.

I've been a Mason for 20 years and am a 32nd Scottish Rite KCCH Mason

That's why these threads are so funny to Masons. You have a bunch of people making all these wild speculations about what we do in Lodge and none of them have ever stepped foot in a Lodge.

Hello Brother...Compass #9 Ct.

Greetings Brother!

dont forget dinner and refreshments....scary stuff

They talk about how to make semen God instead of Zeus.

Hat tipped...

Attached: free.jpg (1216x1183, 371K)

Dinner is scary sometimes. Depends who's cooking!

Greetings Brother!

Truth.
Magic(k) is all about intention but it becomes Satanic (Masonic) when the intention is self serving and harmful to others.

true. I was referencing the idea of scary stuff happening at lodge, for the layman...

Attached: middle-finger.jpg (350x350, 20K)

My lodge is celebrating 250 years this fall, very honored to be raised there.

you are close, that finger is Saturn...

That's awesome! We are having our 160th this November.

Attached: fingers.jpg (352x389, 27K)

Probably eating babies. “Secret Societies” are a cancer

Excellent. Much to be proud of Brother...

Wasn't henry ford in a secret society though? And he was based AF.
Are there secret societies for white elites anymore? We an illuminati

Probably some really gay shit

Do the Shriners want to push Islam on us?

Attached: arab shrine circus.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Attached: We Like Kids.jpg (750x1000, 147K)

Attached: SALE-Antique-RARE-MASONIC-Historic-NEGRO-SHRINERS-BADGE.jpg (400x348, 71K)

Attached: Saladin Shriner.jpg (225x225, 7K)

They sure do like kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8MSC9Zwaho

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 61K)

funnily enough the shriner's symbol doesn't = Islam.

if you wanna find the real KOOKS go look at order of the eastern star. that seems to attract all the crazy niggers

Clown World

Attached: 95th-annual-syrian-shrine-circus.png (615x923, 654K)

So what about all the explicit references to Islamic characters, and settings? It looks like grooming for Islam.

Attached: shrine circus.jpg (570x428, 71K)

Notice the upward stars flip upside down on the bottom trim.

They sit around and discuss how wonderful those Jewish kabbalah farts (that they chase) smell. Masons are simply scapegoats for Jewish global elites. They define the word pathetic.

>refreshments
Elaborate please?

They sacrifice children to Moloch.

Attached: Moloch Sacrifice.jpg (1280x1433, 723K)

Don't you realize that you're just there to take the blame for doing the rotten things Jewish elites actually do? Scapegoats the whole lot of you.

My brother and Dad are masons. My brother said it was scary joining so he left. My dad still does it and now he’s in local government.

They wanted me to join but I said no because I wanted to stay a neet. I know if I joined I’d be wage cucking for some rich person and I’d have to be pushed into progressing in my craft and lodge and the community. Sounds uncomfy. No tanks.

Attached: 29C816EC-C4A7-4F1C-929F-6D5C8B87A5C6.jpg (670x424, 112K)

My grandfather is in this shit. Went to the lodge and saw that weird star thing on the floor of their room. I think it’s some kind of wannabe Illuminati LARP for old men with latent homosexual tendencies but I’m not sure.

Its started out as a drinking club in the 19th century. You'd put on a fez, get drunk, run around like a mad sheik and have a laugh. Then they started doing charity.

correct. also they eat shit, drink piss & fuck each others wives, they are the biggest fucking weirdo cunts out. people in this thread saying, "oh but muh dad doesn't know anything; they just do charity work and pray to jesus." lmfao you retards your dad got butt pumped and a rope put around his neck. they're degenerate cunts.

Shriners are a drinking club. Jesters are a rich gambling club. Masons are bbq at a local park kinda guys to raise money for kids that can’t afford backpacks

why only two pairs of parenthesis you jew?

HAHAHAHAHAHA the absolute state. they're extreme degenerates. bill cosby is a shriner you fucking spastic. wow. the actual state of this board.

Masons, and Shriners are behind much of the Hollywood culture.

Attached: John Wayne Freemason Shriner.png (400x560, 207K)

Пpивeт Бpaтишкa!!!

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (960x640, 61K)

If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Attached: The Message of Majora's Mask - Zelda Universe.jpg (554x5589, 1.45M)

I’ve only met one Shriner and he was an alcoholic who talked about their drinking club as fun.
A guy I know met a jester and the dude was rich as hell.
The state of this board?- we don’t have answers other than life. Where do you get your info some woke afrikang blog? For fucks sale post some links about moloch and gay sex. Otherwise you aren’t contributing and just talking shit to us that have met masons. Prove wtf they do. I just tell it how I’ve seen it. I’m not in it so I don’t know. But you. You seem to have all the answers

yeh my point exactly. they're fucking WEIRDO cunts. if you want to join a drinking club, there's plenty without meeting in secret to perform bizarre humiliation rituals and shit. latent homosexuals and degenerate cunts that hide behind a philanthropic mask. the greatest trick the devil pulled was convinced the world he didn't exist.

i was groomed and then hazed into the fraternity. bailed out when i realised the shit they get into. links not required. source: dude, trust me

Wrong. Any magick that doesnt bring you closer to god is black magick

Damn I believe you and my brother says it was scary when he went in so he quit. But why do they need to do gay shit and kill babies??? Seems retarded. But did u actually see homosexual shit and dead babies or did they scare you out?

Attached: Politically Incorrect » Thread #202619580.png (1786x497, 86K)

How do u figure magic is real? Magic sounds cool and looks cool in elder scroll but desu it’s sounds like a little kids wish to be a wizard or some shit. Never seen any time of magic in life. What’s the coolest shit uv seen with magic. If it’s real. I’m not too sure it is. Might just be brainwashing and digital tricks like projectors n stuff.

Attached: F5804BB4-E985-49E8-840F-DEDE93719DED.png (400x400, 147K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

there is a branch of the freemason for women called Daughters of the Nile.

Attached: 1519903132199.jpg (447x557, 84K)

gay shit probably, buncha fuckin queers

no, they scared me going IN. i didn't see baby killing shit but you find out very soon they are all in adulterous relationships and try and get you involved in that and to do gay shit as soon as possible. lmao. they aren't LATENT homosexuals they are just gay psychopaths that pretend to be married upstanding citizens. they also use women to get you in and get dirt on you to control you. they are extreme psychopaths and want to find your boundaries and cross them. sadistic weirdo motherfuckers.

*tinfoil hat*

The powers that be want to harness the power of interdimensional beings. These beings can appear in our reality in what we would term "magic" or simply tuning into our reality.

To summon these beings through "magic" they require certain sacrifices and weird ritual shit.

Attached: Pepe Honkler Female.jpg (680x680, 213K)

its the same reason why the politicians are always joining Skull & Bone & Quill & Dagger and all important secret societies.

You the one that made this?

Attached: occ6.jpg (8000x8000, 3.28M)

hmm.. checked
even the highest degrees and grandmasters of lodges are semi oblivious to the entirety of their plans
they just do what they're told and it serves their interests so they do it,
but it serves the higher ones interests all the time,
the lower ones are ignorant or have a faint idea
there are degrees beyond the 33rd and those are that are in on every present plan
and higher are the ones who create those plans and give the grandmasters the orders to carry them out
they like to portray themselves as ancient with mysticism and magic

when a general meeting is convened they share their "general plan" but ambigiously with some grandmasters to spread it
in their normal meetings they help each other out, from fraud, rape and all of their crimes.

in truth they are just the puppets of Satan
them and every other secret society

Yes

Attached: Zelda Majoras Mask Freemasonic The Mystery.jpg (2256x4532, 3.68M)

Post all of them then

Attached: Owl_statue_activated.png (1322x1420, 1M)

Attached: Nights dualize touch nights, freemason symbolism, invisible Magic Flute.jpg (5816x5400, 3.08M)

Attached: Steam Freemason Illuminati Beyond Good and Evil Checkerboard Duality Light Dark Moisture.jpg (1878x1557, 925K)

Attached: Majoras Mask Clocktown map Freemason Cave of the Nymphs symbolism.jpg (3750x2100, 1.91M)

Or maybe he doesn't tell you, since they all swear an oath.

Attached: The Last Boy Scout Freemason Shriner Symbolism 3MB.jpg (10000x4768, 3.09M)

Attached: Sonic, Masonic, Sega, Freemason propaganda, Robotnicks Pyramid Scheme-3MB.jpg (1520x9050, 3.14M)

So anyone here know how to do this summoning stuff or is this just David icke tier “if it sells a book” type shit. I read behold the pale horse and a David icke book. Felt creeped out for a long time but I eventually realised David icke is a shill to discredit real shit. And William cooper was probably brainwashed or telling the truth and killed.
Mad presidents do those societies. Probably where they plan to steal oil from thirty years before getting elected. I don’t have a wife and I’ve been to prison so i know to fight when people push my boundaries with black mail and any gay shit. If I fight them in the lodge for trying to do gay shit do I get kicked out or like ruined financially or some shit??

Attached: Sonic Masonic Freemason propaganda, Robotnicks Pyramid Scheme 3mb.jpg (9063x8626, 3.36M)

You boys want a chili dog?

Attached: Birthday_chili_dog.png (1366x768, 1.17M)

Attached: Whitney Houston Queen of the Night Freemason Symbolism.jpg (2320x5656, 2.37M)

Attached: Hyrule Zelda Jewish Overlords 58095855.png (1790x894, 132K)

Where are all these Muslims coming from? Quite the coincidence that ISIS drove them all to Europe. Isis is a central figure for Freemasons.

Attached: The British Queen is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad - stepfeed.jpg (804x5632, 1.09M)

Attached: sonic sun worship.png (1920x1080, 3.9M)

>they suck each others dicks
Holy shit. Where do i sign up?

The good news is if you see people with freemason stickers on their car, they're 100% guaranteed to be the lowest levels. You're not supposed to tell anyone about your involvement beyond the lowest level.

We talk about selling insurance.

Attached: Freemason Royal Family Propaganda Ocarina of Time Zelda.jpg (1270x6704, 1.73M)

At your local gay bar.

Hitler banned Masonry for a reason. They're degenerate animals.

Attached: Illuminat-Freemason Symbolism Lion King, checkerboard-grid, Shin hand gesture, Scar between two pill (1928x7092, 2.53M)