kill all white men

> kill all white men

As she sucks chads cock

> white men are disgusting

As she shares posts on social media about brad Pitt and Channing Tatum

> your grandchildren will be brown

As she pushes a stroller with her daughter three shades lighter then her

Attached: 831DF9B9-A771-4876-9AD3-8B68C189C038.jpg (750x587, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abbygov/status/1057110846755749889
themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I really supposed to consider that little onions boy a chad?

Isnt that the twitter bitch lawyer?

armpit hair

Attached: 1483741013493.png (625x626, 86K)

I don’t think so

Attached: C117C50E-D94E-47C7-A37F-17950B5BF487.jpg (659x360, 88K)

> marry up
> but also cuck your husband into believing he is unworthy and married up
High IQ af

>Am I really supposed to consider that little onions boy a chad?
this. if someone doesn't weigh at least 240 lbs and have a job requiring only a high school diploma they're not a real man.

disgusting whore after she turns 28 she’ll erase all her history, wear traditional Hindu clothes and LARP as Hindu waifu and trap some pajeetcuck who would wife her

t. incel

Every time a non-white despises whites jealousy is their drive, not hatred

if you don’t think that happens try to get out of your little basement

Unironically true

twitter.com/abbygov/status/1057110846755749889

>me when I’m dating a white guy: let’s have sex before our first date is even over

me when I’m dating an Indian guy: yowza! this could be the one I end up marrying???!!!?!?! better make him wait until the 20th date to hold my hand

Not even pajeets are immune to the cock carousel

t. incel

t. incel

>yowza
Incel confirmed.

Yo I'm sorry pajeets but Indian girls are the bitchiest, self-hating, hivemind cunts I have ever met. Second in white-worshipping only to Asian girls. Combined with the high ratio of Indian guys:girls, I can understand why there are creepy Patels on the internet all the time

t. subhuman
lmao @ this whore
“lmao if marrying me is “the short end of the stick” then you don’t deserve to bust it open for the rest of your life anyway”

Are you retarded? I was copypasta from the twitter the Indian bitch posted.

cringe and betapilled

Asian women are less bitchy though. Indian women become a dark skinned white girl the moment you leave them off the leash.

this isnt new this is every liberal girl in the world lol

I've grown up around Indians all my life (Dallas) and here is what I notice

Guys
>Smart to the point of annoyance
>All dress/act/look the same
>Arrogant
>Upper middle class and upwardly mobile
>Either beta chumps or white chads with brown faces
>Into white girls once they realize Indian girls are less desirable than previously thought

Girls
>Cunts
>Cliquey, just like their parents
>Gossips, just like their parents
>Seen in public with brown guys but secretly want to get bleached
>Terrible relationship with their "overbearing" dads
>Not even Indian guys like them, Indian guys can get white girls now due to newfound wealth/status

The Indian dating market is all sorts of fucked and I'm sorry for ya bros

inceldom confirmed.
have sex

I've noticed this as well. Asian girls are a little sweeter.

Also, even outside of the Bay Area, you see more Indian dudes with Asian girls . Similar immigrant background/education/etc.

Poo in loo

What I font get is why would any Indian guy settle with an American Indian girl? Just go for a white girl.

Attached: govi.png (1612x1842, 393K)

Many leftist whites are like this. I met a pale emo chick on MeetMe and after arguing with me for like a day she invited me over out of nowhere.
I out her in the mating press and blew my load as deep as possible, now she makes booty calls at least once a week.

the bitch does seem crazy

Exactly. All my Indian friends are into every race EXCEPT for Indian girls it's insane.

She wants the superior white dick.Deep down all non white girls secretly want the white cock.I reckon it's the colonisation effect.

Holy shit I never thought of it like that please I tell me more I wonder why that might be.

Who could even be behind this?

>flag
lmao get the fuck out cuckcel

In spite of everything, seeing this shit just makes me sad for other races. Jewish propaganda has spread around the world and is infecting other races. We failed in our responsibility, not only to our race, but to our species at large, to stop the spread of moral decay and degeneracy, and now everyone everywhere is going to pay the price.

Attached: 1555633799228.gif (255x247, 3.99M)

white men are prime men
finance, status, education, upbringing

white men created countries all non-whites want to migrate to

> your grandchildren will be brown
>
>As she pushes a stroller with her daughter three shades lighter then her

the children are still shitskin mongrels that will undermine a host nation for jews

his lineage is flushed down the toilet, it's a dead end

Attached: 1539840781107.png (640x550, 286K)

100% she’s going to shoah that tweet after she decides to marry and settle.

I’ve seen such girls at my college. They’d date the hotter looking guys, and then after 2-3 of graduation, they’d suddenly disappear from the friends circle.

Next thing you know she’s getting married to a government officer with a large government provided house, has a massive marriage ceremony and posts pictures on Facebook wearing a saree with her newborn.

It's accelerated by the Jews, but not entirely their fault

If we were made up of distinct nation-states with limited trade and no mass migration/globalization, then we would remain unique, separate cultures

But instead British imperialism/trade/Rothschild etc. bleached India, white is good, and now you have this fucking mess

Yeah but at least they're still Indians in India. Indian-American girls all what the BWC because it shows upward mobility/"marrying up"/being assimilated into (((American))) culture

Beware white man! Brown Harpy's want to corrupt your Aryan seed

>it’s different because at least it’s a man from your own race cucking you and not a man from some other race

Not really

Imagine marrying a women like this instead of using her as a cock sleeve for the rest of her natural life.

Well, okay then...

Attached: mfw.jpg (497x493, 21K)

White women don't want them, not even the obese coal burners. Pajeets are even lower than chinks on the Western dating market

(((people)))

lmao take heart Indians you aren't as low as this black incel.
LMAO i never thought black incels were a thing but apparently they are and they are real salty about it.
>We will have to fuck yo wimmans even though they dont consider us

Attached: black incel.jpg (601x609, 96K)

It’s even more sinister, Indian American women marry Indian men due to religious restrictions, but likely date men from all races.

This is basically Indian American men being reduced to “the safe option”, since divorce is looked down upon and the men can’t leave because they’re also held back by the culture, and neither can they discipline or use force because it’s America.

Attached: 5EB43961-D181-46ED-B74C-FE29D25CA4F7.jpg (611x759, 96K)

Women that hate white men secretly have a bleach fetish and those are facts. They wanna be dominated by a strong white tall man.

All racemixers should be shot

Attached: comment_Cqj3ZV73w6oAc14p8DzEgHeBLP9vezi5,w400.jpg (400x444, 41K)

>all that incel blabbering
Read your own fucking graph you dumbfuck. Indian men outmarry at a much higher rate. Feel retarded now?

>This is basically Indian American women being reduced to “the safe option”, since divorce is looked down upon and the women can’t leave because they’re also held back by the culture.

That sounds even more factual considering Indian men are much more privileged than Indian women because India is a patriarchy.

Stop hating on women, assholes.

And you are 100% incel

>memetrip
>memeflag
>calling anyone else cringe
Yikes

This. David Duke used to make kikess journos cream their knickers back in the day.

You’re being sarcastic but I have a college degree job and the only thing gayer than it would be if I was literally sucking cocks for a living.

Very cool bait

Attached: 2C6D5745-B652-4921-9291-1B19A106FC1E.jpg (679x452, 23K)

>Read your own fucking graph you dumbfuck. Indian men outmarry at a much higher rate.
That's because you have a male to female ratio imbalance.

NPCs parrot media, NPCs however cannot deviate from biology. Jews are using the unawakened masses against us.

>japanese female
>korean female
>filipino female
>cambodian female

Goodbye to those races, welcome to the land of the white man!

Is it racemixing if a slav and a nord fuck?
Who would be fucking down in that situation?

It shows percentage, not the absolute number.

All Indian posters ITT bitching about Indian women are fucking incels.

no shit I don't even have to spend the calories typing my fingers to say it's the Jews

Nah, Indian dudes run the gamut from super-smart to borderline retarded.

very nice.. great eye, fellow poo.

And they dont realize the hypocrisy of their own.
In Indian movies, it's almost ALWAYS a light skinned girl with a darker guy, never ever do we see dark skinned women with lighter skinned Indian guys. And they've even started casting WHITE actresses with Indian actors in their movies. Almost ALL "lightening creams" are directed at women and NOT men.

It's fucking retarded to Indian men bitch about Indian women white-worshipping when Indian women are much more loyal than Indian men are.

Someone noticed this and even wrote a fucking article about it:
themuse.jezebel.com/i-m-tired-of-watching-brown-men-fall-in-love-with-white-1796522590

So all Indian posters ITT: You're incels.

I actually agree. A dark skinned Indian girl has a much harder time than a dark skinned Indian guy in India.

Even in our culture the white-black pairing is almost always female-male. Krishna is black, Radha is white, Shiva is black, Parvati is white, Vishnu is black, his companion women are white.

It needs to change.

nice one

Indian roastie on Jow Forums detected.

If you are using history then women were kept the fuck indoors while men went and worked in the fields. If a women was black then she was really low slave cast because she worked outdoors int he fields with the men (and took all the dick whether she wanted it or not)
Now days being tanned is seen as high status because you can afford to lounge in the sun all day.

This is fake WOC hate white boys. Facts

Asian and brown women are easy if you are white

Women are socially instinctive creatures. They realise that white men hold the exceptional vast amount of power in...everything. Wealth, standard of living, military power, economic might, standards of decorum, history of ruthless conquest and domination. However, they realise that even with all this inate institutional might, we aren't necessarily violent, agressive, domineering etc, basically all the things that get the cunt juices dripping. So they want the white dick, however the attitude is not matching up with the social power in their unevolved lizard hind brains.