Joel Osteen

What does Jow Forums think about megachurches and Joel Osteen?

I know many thinks its being treated as "businesses" rather than churches, but holy shit this Joel Osteen guy must be the best speaker I've ever heard. He has a God-given gift.
youtube.com/watch?v=enkTl55IyPk

Attached: joel-osteen.png (640x360, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmcEAwazD0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLRue4nwJaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember when this faggot kept his "church" locked during the flood?

he's super convincing when he opens his mouth. its scary how good sociopaths can be.

They're money lenders in the temple and agents of the Anti-Christ.
They have some things right in how they mobilize and energize Christians but they need to be replaced by more redpilled believers

Lmao does anyone have the screencap of him blocking someone on Twitter asking him why he never mentions Jesus in his sermons?

why would he bother opening his doors for niggers tho

I have no opinion.

he completely subverts christianity.

what? he quotes scriptures and mentions Christ all the time. Just watch the video I linked for example

how?

prosperity gospel bullshit. anyone encouraging a “best life now” mentality is completely contrarian to what Jesus preached. why does he have a giant globe on his stage and no crosses?

Joel Osteen is an agent of Satan change my mind

He actively promotes and takes bribes from rich Jews and Israel

>still waiting for an argument for why joel osteen is an anti-christ
he brings more people to Christianity than most pastors can even hope to do in a lifetime

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmcEAwazD0

false teachers

sorry i’m at work and can’t reply how i would like. he preaches prosperity gospel nonsense, a different brand of (((christianity))). he’s diping masses and profiting like no other, a ‘wolf in sheep’s clothing.’ this video might offer insight by a true preacher of the word
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLRue4nwJaA

Skimming through the video... so many black men on their cell phones. Are they paid actors for the diversity camera?

Attached: divers.jpg (3840x2160, 989K)

just people trying to make a quick buck who think the more they give to the (((Lord))) the more will be given to them.

lol right, "Christianity"

I live near his "church" and attended a "service" and it was the least inspired or spiritual thing I've ever been to. It was like a high school pep rally. He sounds like he only has one sermon that he tells over and over in different variations. He never mentioned Christ or his sacrifice because there is no room in his message for a nuanced understanding of human suffering. And finally, he has creepy lizard eyes.

hes nothing different from most other prot pastors so what do you mean by ""?

They're thieves who don't care for Jesus at all. Joel Osteen is basically a thief and a liar.

"GOD wants me to have a helicopter! :D" Also, NO ONE smiles that much unless they're trying to put something past you.

He's the high priest in the church of sat an Texas edition.

>They're money lenders in the temple and agents of the Anti-Christ.
Correct. And he falsely teaches that if you're poor, God doesn't love you as much as le blessed rich preacher. He even tells his idiots that eating pork is a no-no, even though Jesus Himself said that was all gone-He is more concerned about what comes OUT of your mouth and not so much what goes into it.

daily reminder that if you aren't from an apostolic church you are not Christian.

Joel and his ilk pontificate above all the prosperity gospel, which is no gospel at all. The true gospel is that Christ paid the price we couldn't for our sinful nature, and makes available the means to fight our sin through the rest of our life.

Christ did not die on the cross so you can plant a seed of $29.99 so you can reap a new house, car, etc within the year, and he didn't die so you could 'find peace' with the sinners of the world.

It's an anathema, an abomination, and of the devil. Whatever attracts people is what keeps them, and is their true god; thus, the people he converts do not worship the saving power of Christ, they worship the perceived tangible prosperity that must surely immediately follow.

Attached: 1552185482117.png (508x762, 799K)

So Jesus is okay if a slurp down a large sausage?

Sure, as long as you're speaking to the food item.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (320x178, 1.24M)

and then lied about it.

because it was flooded out too

I think he's a great con man, like all good business men.

Can't even be mad about this guy desu. His church is a glorified sportsball stadium with no crosses in sight, just some weird logo he made himself. He gives weird motivational talks and just mentions how g_d and Jesus want you to be successful a couple times, and maybe does a bible quote or two. All the while raking in the cash from these dumb christkike cucks with tax exempt status.

>looks like a kike
>acts like a kike
thats a kike

>If a jew was white with a texan accent.

LITERAL. JEWISH. HEIROPHANT (DEMAGOGIC SPEAKER WHO MANIPULATES YOUR EMOTIONS AND UNCERTAINTY ABOUT TRUTH AND RELIGION).

LITERAL. PSYCHOPATH. CHRISTIANS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THAT THEY CAN'T DETECT THE DECEPTION IN THIS MAN. I MEAN MY GOD. IT'S LIKE A RED ALARM FLASHING AND BLARING CONSTANTLY.

>THIS JEW IS LYING AND MANIPULATING YOU
>THIS MAN IS NOT SPEAKING FOR THE ETERNAL GOD
>WHY IS THIS MAN SO RICH?
>WHY DOES HE USE THAT FAKE SPEAKING/PREACHING VOICE?
>ETC

America has even managed to capitalize on religion.

Also that guy is so obviously Jewish it's not even funny.

Osteen? Ostein. Its Ostein

My brother and mother are hooked on that prosperity gospel gobbledegook like Osteen and Joyce Meyer. I don't identify as a Christian but I listen to Pastor Anderson sometimes and even his short snippets on jewtube have more value than all that charlatan crap combined.
>Good speaker
So was Obama.